Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+7
dragonnaruto
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Torchiclove
worwolf1
Sheyna
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:30 pm

( Holy shit. We're all sick. XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 pm

(Yeah...wierd....now I watch Harry Potter and drink sprite with horrible medicines..)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:51 pm

(( I was sick right after thanksigivng, so been there done that. lol ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 pm

(Damn, you're all sick too!? XD I've been sick since Sunday.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:32 pm

(Wow...you know what'll make us feel better? NYAN!!!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

(That was kinda sad...)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 pm

(Yeah...it made me cry Sad
Llamas!! With hats.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 30838860
)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:41 pm

(LOL, I LOVE LLAMAS WITH HATS! A running joke between my friend and I is, "Don't eat any cresent rolls or Carl will kill you." I can't remember which one that was in, I know it was in the one with the sinking ship though.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 pm

(That was llamas with hats 2. My best friend has a T-shirt with Carl in the middle of it and it says "I have the rumblies, the rumblies that only hand can satisfy!"
I love that shirt.....

All them llamas.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

(I so gotta get a shirt like that now.

... *holds up SPAM stick* We should probably shut up now.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 pm

(LOL, love llamas with hats, but yeah, NO SPAM.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:45 pm

(( Bump stick ))

Thornheart picked up the prey in his jaws.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 am

Jewelfire gently licked the kits curled by her belly. Bloodkit....Pebblekit......Oakkit.....Sunkit- Sunkit.....blessed by Frostclan's former medicine cat. I've heard of Sunfur, stories from Darkstar, who heard stories from Oceanfeather and the others who passed before my time.... Her silver eyes softened as she finished grooming Sunkit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:11 am

(( Huh? What? Okay then....))

Soft purrs gently rose from the kit's underdeveloped throat. A smile was painted on her face and she wriggled slightly under the tongue. She settled when it stopped, and shifted slightly so that she was pressed closer to the cat she believed to be her mother.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:46 am

Jewelfire's purr rumbled deep in her throat and she whispered,"Relax my little one. One day, you'll get to become either a great, strong warrior or a spiritual, noble medicine cat. It just takes time." Her curled her thick, silky tail around the kits and moved her muzzle to the older grey and white kit, beginning to groom Pebblekit. (I don't remember much of Sunfur since she died before I joined Frostclan, but I remember that a Frostclan warrior Moonclaw had loved her, but she didn't love him, so he killed her and ran away to Flameclan, where he became leader until Cherrywing ordered Icefern to kill him, though she failed to bring Cherrywing the leader's pelt. Yeah, Cherry went a little psycho Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 am

(( Word ))

Sunkit purred, it was just a gentle purr, without any meaning. As she quickly slipped into the embrace of slumber.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:31 pm

(I was having a conversation with Eeveeangel about Sunfur yesterday. Sunfur was hers, right? Anyway, when she joined another clan she made a med. cat named Sunfire.)

Rubykit wiggled around as her mother's tail wrapped around her. She mewled, blindly swatting at it. Rivermist chuckled slightly, and lifted her tail above the kit's head.

(Rubykit=my new favorite <3
I love her warrior name!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 pm

(Lol when she joined my clan, she made the medicine cat apprentice, Sunpaw.) Cherrywing sat in the middle of camp, nibbling on a vole.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Opalkit curled up to her mother. She purred loudly, her tiny tail swaying, softly. (Rose, when will Rubykit and Opalkit open their eyes?)
Lavendermoon sat in the warriors' den, full of boredom and gloom. What to do...what to do......Hunting? Naw.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 pm

(Soon. I think it should be soon. Rose always makes us wait to long.......
Speaking of Rose, I have a test on Australia on Thursday. HELP MEH!)

Rubykit put a tiny paw on Opalkit's back. She mewled loudly, like she was confused. Rubykit couldn't really think straight, because she was so young.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:38 pm

(( Kits normally open their eyes 7-10 days after birth. When typically 3 real life days is one RP day is it really too long? ))

Oakkit had slept quite a while now his body stirred and shifted. His nostrils took in a good whiff and he could smell the scent of milk around him, along with the scent of his siblings and mother. he burrowed into the scent of his mother, heavily laced with milk. He softly kneaded her belly mewing slightly, before starting to suckle.

(( yes they both think shes their mother ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:31 pm

(And Jewelfire will tell them that she is their mother until they're old enough to understand that they were adopted.) Jewelfire nuzzled Oakkit, purring, her silver eyes glowing with pride. Even though they weren't truly her kits, she felt a connection with them, as if they were meant to be known as her own. Could Starclan have blessed me with two new kits? Kits that could maybe perhaps replace my kit of whom has a name that could possibly stand as an omen? Or maybe Oakkit and Sunkit are to steer Bloodkit to enlightenment from her dark personality? I wish I knew, but I do know that these two have been given to me for a reason...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:35 pm

(( lol. Im surprised this thread hasn't made a new one yet. O.o ))

Oakkit paused from the suckling to lick the side of the she-cat's muzzle before his thirst got the best of him and he went back to kneading the she-cats soft belly as he sated his thirst.

(( Im going to Rp Oakkit and Sunkit in completely different ways, this is going to be hard....but perhaps fun ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:27 pm

(WTF? Three real life days is one RP day?! Who decided this? That is the stupidest shit I've ever heard! You can't get anything long-term done like that without a time-skip every two weeks!)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

((....Thats just a rough estimate I made. Usually after three days of RPing our charries go to sleep, and its the next day. In your percy jackson RP its been the same exact day for like a week. :p so yeah. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next