Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
9 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 17 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 am

Pebblepaw smiled a little, her ears perking up at his comment. "Thanks, it means allot to me that somecats believe me. And... why wouldn't people respect you for your profession.... is it because your brothers are both warriors and your fathers the leader?" She asked
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 17 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 am

Honeypaw dipped his head and mewed,"I guess. Its just, everycat views me as a passive pushover who can't watch his own back and always trips over his massive paws. I was built to be a warrior, but for some reason I chose the path of a medicine cat. To get all the respect I could, I suppose that's what I wanted. To be looked up to, to be respected by all clans, to fight battles without bloodshed and trickery,...to even not have to deal with the same problem Hawkscar is dealing with right now. If I were a warrior, what if my mate had had another cat's kits. To be a medicine cat is to avoid those cracks in my path of life."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 am

"Your brothers are pretty big and strong, they are probably not very happy about being left out of the gathering." She meowed thinking of Coalfade and Thunderfreeze, both tall dark and.. admitting to her inner she-cat, handsome toms. And then there was Honeypaw, he was just as as much those three things(minus the dark, he was allot.. sunnier) as his brothers but he was allot more then that. "Your just as good as them though, and you're right you fight different battles. And I'd hate to be betrayed in a way like Hawkscar.... though he seems to be doing a fine job of getting back at her." She said with a bit of a smirk.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 am

Rustclaw followed Darkstar into the forest.

(I don't know what else to say X3)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 am

Honeypaw sighed and mewed,"I guess...but still, I seem to always get looked down upon by my brothers. I swear, sometimes, I wish I could just have one fight with either of them. Then, they would know how strong I really am." Shaking the thought from his mind, she looked up and smiled. "Look, we're getting close!"

Bloodpaw bounded forward. My first Gathering!!! I'm sooo excited- Errrkkkk don't act stupid. Act mature!! She struggled to steady her pace, her legs shivering with sheer excitement. She looked up, her scorching orange eyes meeting her mentors and he chuckling nodded.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 am

Stoneclaw glanced briefly at his son, his eyes warning him not to act a fool. Sparrowblaze didn't notice, for he was staring at something shiny.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Back at camp, Shineeye was about to leave on an evening patrol and was gathering others to join her. Padding over to a large cream mass, she mewed,"Petalmist, would you like to join me on a border patrol?" She hadn't talked much to her insane mother, but it seemed since she's gotten an apprentice, she's begun to return a bit to her normal self.

"Only if Stormpaw can come. We haven't had much training lately." the warrior queen replied curtly, her pale green eyes cleared up from their milky state.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 pm

(Nothing better than a non-insane Petalmist....
How would Frostclan look as a musical? 0-0)

Stoneclaw rolled his emerald-green eyes and padded over to his son. "Don't act retarded, OK?" He mewed simply. "Why're you so worried about it all of a sudden?" Sparrowblaze inquired sharply. Stoneclaw growled slightly, and stalked away.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Shineeye nodded and turned to the forest, Petalmist at her flank. (WB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Mossmask padded after the other cats.

(Same here.)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 pm

(Does Opalkit know her mother abandoned her yet?

Also, where are the apprentices? O_o)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:30 pm

(Back in camp by now, and no. Only the cats that Pebblepaw told know, the rest probably aren't paying any attention to it. But I think they'll notice....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 pm

((Poor baby Opalpaw....she doesn't know that she has no mama, her sister had gotten captured, and her dad is a murderous psychopath.....but I'm she she'll turn out just fine......not XD

Man, I am sooo PISSED!!! I was at school Friday, when I realized my phone was on, so I went to the bathroom to turn it off. My friend, Belle came with me and she pulled out her phone to make sure it was off, and some bitch(my ex-best friend...our fight is a long story) ratted us out and now we have to go to ISI(in school isolation) on Tuesday!!!))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 pm

(Fuck her. I would kick that bitch's ass and tell everyone about how she fucks small dogs >.>
But that's just me....

Should Rivermist come back, yay or nay?)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm

((If I do, her fat-ass mom is gonna come down to my house and scream at my dad....

Maybe about the Rivermist thing.....All I know is that Rustclaw is gonna miss the fuck outta her, as well as Opalpaw.

We should really move this to the General Discussion, 'cause GH is going to be livid if we don't))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm

(Yeah, move to discussion....)

Sparrowblaze was distracted by something shiny.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm

The gathering place was not grand, just a simple clearing with a log in the middle. The MossClan cats gazed coldly at the FrostClan cats as they walked into view, it was nothing personal, they gazed at everyone coldly. Grasspaw was working to keep her her fur flat, her first gathering and it was a very important one for her clan.
The MossClan cats hurriedly covered their sadness when they spotted Snowtail among the other clan, it was never easy to lose a clan mate, especially one which had been so loyal.

On her part Snowtail did a good job of keeping her head high and meeting the gaze of her former clan bravely. Pebblepaw was still speaking to Honeypaw when they came in. "You shouldn't have to prove yourself, they should respect your decision." She meowed and flicked him on the flank with her long tail, a sign of friendship. She felt the gaze of the MossClan cats on her. "What's got them looking so uptight?" She asked Honeypaw, lowering her voice to a whisper.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Sparrowblaze's gaze swept across the Mossclan cats. "They look like they totally don't approve," He mewed to Swiftfeather.

Stoneclaw stared at all the Mossclan cats, taking in their features. They're hiding something... he thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Honeypaw shook his head and sat on a large stone, motioning for Pebblepaw to sit with him if she wanted. His large amber gold eyes were set on Mossclan, but then traveled to the loud rustling that reveal a large group of sleek, well fed, and muscular cats. It was Boulderclan.

Leading the patrol, Gravelstar was flanked by his two most trusted cats, Gladebound the deputy and Solarpaw, the young fiery apprentice whom all warrior respect. Following them was a mixture of tabbies, mottle grays, and torties including Grasswind, Cheetahspots, Redmist, Cricketpaw, Twinleaf, Strongbelly, Oneheart, Minkpaw, and Earthstep. Following the group was the pretty, new medicine cat Rainbowspring, her apprentice Coonpaw, who was training to be a warrior but gave that dream up to become a medicine cat so that she could keep her same mentor, and the elder she-cat Orchidpoison. Gravelstar bounded over to the large broken tree where the leaders sat and touched noses with Darkstar.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Pebblepaw bounded onto the stone and looked across the crowd. "Are there always so many cats?" She asked in a soft voice. "Is that Boulderclan?" She added.

Rockypath dipped his head to the two leaders. "Sagestar regrets not being here tonight but she is too close to bearing her kits to attend." The first surprise of the night, not cat outside MossClan had known she was expecting. "I will be holding her place but all the words I will speak come straight from her."

Snowtail pricked her ears, she hadn't known Sagestar was expecting. She cast a glance at Spottedears who inclined his head slightly and blinked slowly, yes he was the father the motion said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Sparrowblaze padded over to some random apprentices.

Stoneclaw stared up at the leaders, waiting for the gathering to start.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Mossmask sat down and watched the leaders speak.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Gravelstar dipped his head to Rockypath and meowed in his raspy old voice,"You are very welcome among the steps of leaders, Rockypath." Glancing over to where Darkstar sat shifty, the old leader continued,"When you return to your camp, give Sagestar my regards. As Boulderclan cats, my clan is based off of nobility and loyalty, unlike cunning, speed, or strength. We do not judge a cat by their blood or by their faith, only by their actions and soul. If Sagestar chooses to bears kits, it is only in a cat's nature to breed. Queens are the most important part of any clan, for if their are no queens, there are no kits. If there aren't any kits, there are no warriors to hunt and protect. If there are no warriors, there is no order of law and no clans at all. If I were to reshape the code under our ancestors' guidance, it would to make the most experiance queen leader. They would know how to raise a clan." Staring Rockypath in the eyes, he finished,"I only have one request and that is once I pass, that Sagestar, her kits, and the rest of Mossclan know and remember my words tonight, Boulderclan's alliance, and my friendship with Mossclan."

Darkstar's paws shifted uneasily on the rough bark, feeling odd at the thought of another leader breaking the code. Then again...I also have broken the code. Perhaps every leader does at one point.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

(It's against the warrior code for a leader to have kits?! When did that happen? Firestar has kits.....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:53 pm

(It is for female leaders to have kits, because they can't serve thier clan properly with kits.)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next