Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 8 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue May 15, 2012 2:48 am

(I haven't been on in ages so I'm magicing Rogue and Dusk back to camp, with my awesome powers.)

Roguepaw followed his mentor in to camp as the patrols filed out. He said waved his tail at his mentor as a good by. He stalked quietly over to the fresh-kill pile, as always feeling a little strange about not catching the food himself.

(Harrierstar dumps everything on his older daughter, cause he's a bit of a prick.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue May 15, 2012 5:13 pm

(XD Quartzprickle: "Wonderful.... T_T" )

Deltapaw's small ears flicked up, her blue drowned brown eyes staring widely at Engimapaw. Was she talking to me? she thought with wonder as she bit into her vole. She quickly swept her tail beside her, wiping away a bit of her shedding fur silently, and scoot over a bit to make room for the arriving apprentice.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

(But it will take him a little while to say yes. Though there isn't anything about toms NOT hunting.)

Roguepaw carried his fresh-kill to where the apprentices ate, sitting a comfortable distance away from the she-cats(they tended to clam up when a tom sat near them.) and tucked into the mouse he had chosen. Eating slowly as his mind went through his battle moves.

Sleetpaw dragged herself out of her nest. She disliked being on her own and preferred to sit with others, even if she didn't talk to them. She flopped down on her side in-between Engimapaw and Deltapaw. "Soooo, what are we talking about?" She asked, in what would one day become her patented snarky drawl.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Deltapaw nearly jumped out of her fur, flying upward as the light she-cat startled her. "IIIIEEE!!!" she squealed as she landed on the ground, her fur fluffed our and claws digging into the tough loam. Her panting breath was short and gasping, her tiny pink tongue sticking out of her fuzzy dark lips and poking white fangs. Her blue rimmed cocoa brown eyes glowed with intense surprise and she had lost her appetite. Wobbling a bit on her paws, she then sighed, collapsing onto her belly with her limbs acting like noodles, and she smashed her face into the vole's dead, clammy body. "Sl-Sleetpaw, did you have to startle me in such a way?" she asked in a shy tone.

Shadderpaw snorted, his long tail swishing back and forth. Why do I have to go and patrol. I mean, sure, the other apprentices have to too, but how come Roguepaw gets to just lounge about freely at home? Man, this is such a drag. One of his eyebrow-whiskers twitched in annoyance, a sign that he had lost all interest in his mission, and that he'd rather go for a walk or take a nap, all curled up in his nest. Man, what I wouldn't give to curl up in Mom's nest in the nursery.....Then again... He had paused his thoughts, his mind wandering to a time where both he and his sister had cuddled up to the cream and gold queen, the young she-cat blasting out insulting words towards the others sharing the same den; Creamblossom had always been known for her sharp tongue, gossiping, and bipolar hatred towards the other she-cats, leading it to be unclear who their actual father was. ....From what I can remember, she was always a loud mouth who never shut up. Its no wonder why I'm always so exhausted and Deltapaw's emotionally scarred. Jeez, can't a cat get a break? A small cloud of sigh escaped his mouth and he absentmindedly after Shadowcore and Hellspire, the two older, yet young toms making even better timing than himself. He glanced up. "Man.....what it would be like to be a cloud....and just float along the breeze...?"

(Just had a burst of anime facial expressions Razz)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat May 19, 2012 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 12:03 am

Sleetpaw rolled onto her stomach and tucked one paw under her body and stretched the other one out, sheathing and unsheathing her claws absent-mindedly. "Startle? A death rabbit would of heard me comming." She said, continuing in her bored drawl. "We've been apprentices for one night and you've run yourself ragged."
Sleetpaw turned her attention to the abandoned vole. "You gonna eat that?" She asked. "I was going to eat that tasty mouse I caught but mister silent and scary over there took it." She said, waving her tail towards the orange-brown tom.

Roguepaw's eyes flickered over to the small group of she-cats when he saw a tail wave in his direction. He pointedly turned his back to them and continued eating his mouse.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 12:16 am

Deltapaw hesitated for a second before nudging the vole over to Sleetpaw. "Ummm no, you can have it....if you want." She drew one paw and wiped it over her nose, clearing it of the matted tawny fur. Her sight faltered a bit in the bright sun, being a bit too sensitive to the lighting, causing her to squint during most of the day, but today's sun light seemed to beam even brighter, definitively having an impact on the she-cat. She oddly dark colored eyes seemed to go and swirl about in the bluish white of her eyes and she moaned a slight squeak, thin tail lashing.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 12:33 am

Sleetpaw hooked her claws into the vole and dragged it towards her. She hadn't eaten since the night before and she was starving

(Crap post is crap, starting to make the site look pretty. Trial and error.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 8:08 am

(Mew. You said Roguemon. XD)

Vieledmist sighed, padding through the camp's entrance towards the border he was supposed to patrol. I wonder if they're following...Doesn't matter, not like it'd make a difference, he thought, grimacing.

Featherpaw glanced around the med. cat's den. "How much longer till I can go outside?! I'm DDDDDYYYYYYIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!" She whined, flailing her working paws around for effect.
"I'll let you out tomorrow. Deal with it! You're the one who fought with Hellspire!" Emeraldeyes hissed, his patience wearing thin. He glared at Featherpaw, stalking out of the den with annoyance coming off of him in waves.
"Aw, hell yeah! Fuck this shit!" Featherpaw meowed as Emeraldeye left, wincing as she scrambled to her paws. Her back leg still didn't work really well, but it would just slow her down a little. She limped out of the den, her face showing happiness opposed to the intense pain she was feeling.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 am

(OMffffG! I didn't mean to put that....I edited it ~.~' )

Relicheart shook his thick black mane as he trotted through the forest towards the corner border who scent was riddled with the smells of Boulderclan. His massive paws churned the earth as he pause to collect a good whiff, his tail raising high in the process. At once, he sautered backwards, throwing himself over the young group of toms, standing high above them with his thick, muscular legs standing around them. He lowered his head and hissed,"Stay calm and trust me. There's no need to panic, but there's a large patrol of Boulderclan cats up ahead, and heading our way. Now, shush and remain still." His voice was shockingly stern, and along with the deep glare he held toward the mere kits, it would have been even enough to hold a fox in its place, even if he nearly matched the fox's size.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat May 19, 2012 9:32 am

((... Clouds. He wants to know what it's like to be a cloud. That's one of my favorite episodes.

WB, bad.))

Owlpaw froze, still as a statue, silvery eyes wide. A Boulderclan patrol. I really hope they leave us be, he thought, trying not to freak out. He tended to be skittish sometimes when it came to fights, especially when outmatched.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 am

Relicheart felt one of the small cats tense up beside his leg, and his gaze softened. Glancing back to look at Owlpaw, Relicheart spoke softly, in almost a cooing tone,"Now now, no need to fear. We may be outmatched as well as out experienced, after all, my whole team is made up of cats slightly older that mere suckling kits, but I have more strength than that whole group of petty thieves combined. Just stay calm-" As sharp rustle cut him off.

Standing before the Frostclan patrol was a large patrol of seven cats, all recognizable from their appearances at gathering. At the back of the group was a sandy colored tom with black paws, black tear marks, and tiny black dapples across the top of his muzzle, Seedfreckle. Beside him was Tabbyfur and her apprentice Onyxpaw, a slender tabby she-cat and a tiny black and grey striped tom. Ahead of them were Bonetail, the violet-eyed skeleton looking warrior, Fusionfire, a frightening looking ginger tom. He was very charming looking, with the same personality to match, but his tail was split from his Flameclan blood and he waved around his double tails like a kite, his orange eyes glittering. At the front of the patrol was a skittish looking, solid brown apprentice with deep, rich navy blue eyes and bright pink nose to match the innocence that gleamed in his gaze, and beside him, his mentor, a dark black she-cat with odd, charcoal colored tribal swirls that spiraled about her lithe form; her deep, intoxicating blue violet eyes twinkling.

"Twisterpaw, what do you suppose we have here? A daycare?" Her voice was long, drawn out, and silky smooth as her gaze was pinned on the Frostclan patrol, her eyes darted from apprentice to apprentice.

"Darkdew...." hissed the looming, lion like warrior hovering over his clan's future warriors.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 am

The northeaster border wasn't far off before Vieledmist cast a glance behind him. He saw Shadowcore grimacing as he picked his way through the leaves, and chuckled. The lazy tom needed some exercise, no matter how much he complained.
The faint scent of cat drifted through the air, making Vieledmist turn his head to examine the nearby border.

(What is the northeaster border with?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 12:02 pm

(The borders with alleys)

Hellspire snorted, boredly sniffing at at a nearby wriggling lizard. His dim eyes seemed to glitter with a kit-like curiousness, though after a second of showing an amused, light and toothy grin, he shook his face and wore his usual scorning look, and he drew his claws over the tiny creature. "Those who are weak and cannot defend themselves are doomed to die. It is as the world claims, none can deny it." He shrugged and padded after Veiledmist, his thick bushy tail lashing.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Vieledmist glanced back at Hellspire, the words of the large tom sinking into his brain. "Those who are weak will die, but not always by deliberate paws," He mewed, then padded ahead to renew the scent markers along the border with the alleys. They'd definatly been near the forest recently; he could still smell their strange non-clan scent drifting with the light breeze.

"FEATHERPAW!" Emeraldeyes roared, running over to her. She tried her hardest to escape him, but to no avail. Her limp was too bad to escape a kit, much less a full grown medicine cat used to running after stubborn patients. He grabbed her by the scruff and half-carried, half-dragged the struggling she-cat back to his den.
"Hey! Let me go! Ugh, this is WEAK!" Featherpaw cried, kick and wiggling around as Emeraldeye dragged her along. "OW! Watch out for that leg! It kinda HURTS A LITTLE!" She yowled, hating every moment of this.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Hellspire scoffed and sneered,"That wasn't meant for you to hear, so mind your own beeswax." He began to trail off, his sights on the ground as he padded over to the border as wall, leaving his scent strong against the fence and trees nearby. "Stupid dirt-bloods! Those who carry half a body of clan blood shouldn't even be allowed to touch our land, let alone those without even a hint of it! They need to keep their noses our of clan lands and clan business!"

Shadderpaw rolled his eyes and sat down, sighing without worry of what the others would say. He didn't care, even if his mentor had been there. These toms may be the backbone to the clan, be they're of no importance to me. I can handle myself- His thought was cut off by the memory of Featherpaw saving his butt from the Boulderclan warriors a while before. He lowered his head. I have to have a better attitude about this all, training and junk, because I made a promise to Featherpaw. And whether I like it or not, I always keep my word.....And, I'm not going to be out done by a girl...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 1:09 pm

(Hm...I thought he'd forgotten about that.)

"Cut them some slack. They probably think that Clans are wierd, just as we think of them as strange. We're no purer to them than they are to us. And may I remind you that without rogues the Clans would be in-bred piles of deformed kits," Vieledmist meowed; he'd always been quite copassionate towards outsiders, understanding the situation of being thought of as odd and inpure. His father, Drippingshadows, was a former rogue before he joined the clans.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 5:39 pm

(Lolz! Nope, his mind is a steel trap!)

Quartzprickle was busy chewing at the base of her tail, on her spine. Her eyes glittered with such ferocity that if she were more tom-looking, she could have easily been mistaken for a warrior. Stupid fleas.....

(WB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 pm

"Shadderpaw, do you want to be left behind?" Vieledmist meowed sharply, padding over to the young tom. "I know you're not that old, but you should know to follow the other cats while on patrol," He scolded, but his tone was lighter than before, as if he was just scolding the apprentice because he had to, not because he wanted to.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Sleetpaw finished the vole in a few clean bites. She stretched out and groomed her fur until it was sleek and glossy. Letting the cool weather and the company of friends ease her mind. She fell into a doze, still sitting between Deltapaw and Engimapaw.

A dark grey tabby with thick midnight black stripes appeared on the top of the wooden fences, slinking along, thick fur shifting languidly as she moved. "Mmmm hun there's alley-blood so deep in your clan your all bound to have a bit of it." She crooned, her distinct Alley-cat accent giving her words and exotic tinge. Bright green eyes glimmering as she followed the patrols progress.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 6:38 pm

(Were they supossed to hear that, or is she to remain hidden?
BTW, I am flipping out. In Minecraft all I want is one cow and I've found an NPC village and a Desert Well, which are 1/1000 structure. Dafuq?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 6:42 pm

(They hear it.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 6:52 pm

(Alrighty then.)

"When did you get here?" Vieledmist yelped, jumping a little. He quickly regained himself and scowled. "Why are you on our territory? And what do you mean there's alley blood deep in our clan?" He hissed, fur bristling. He unsheathed his claws. "I advise you to go back to your own home, unless you prefer to be attacked by this brute." He pointed to Hellspire with his tail. If he has the energy to get off his ass... He thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Hellspire leaped forward, sporting his usual cocky-ass grin. "Damn right! I'd rip that hide right off of you and use it to line my nest!" His long black claws slid out of his charcoal colored paws, jittery excitement flustering the tom.

Shadderpaw had been slightly startled by the appearance, but had remained calm and collected, not showing any sign of shock. He merely stood up and stared at the she-cat with his wide, multicolored eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 6:58 pm

"Technically I'm not on your territory." She pointed out. She smirked and turned in a circle on the fence. "The Alley's territory extends two fox-lengths from the fence-line. I'm also sure attacking the General's niece is a good way to invite trouble." She purred
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Hellspire snorted, his claws remaining out, but sunk into the ground. "Stupid rules," he muttered to himself. "Why can't you just make the fence your border?! Its not like you can really use this part of our land. You can't even catch a squirrel in that little bit of room!" His dark grey eyes flashed threateningly, but not blood thirstily.

(Hey....when do you think I can introduce at least the leader of the GOA?? Anko is supposed to be a well known alley cat.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next