Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 13 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Liddell chuckled and replied smoothly,"It isn't a problem. Now as for why you are all here. You all, as well as I, are from a select group of human children known as the 'DigiDestined.' I-"

Koya stopped the woman with a quick wave of her hand as she finished a last swallow of her beverage. "Ahhh..Now! You say were children call the 'Digi-whatevers,' but how can you be one if you aren't a kid? You said we were selected, but you look like you're 20." Her troubled, violet gaze darted from the woman to Dorumon, then the others, then to a steaming turkey leg, which caused her eyes to glitter and her hands to swipe it up quickly and move it to her plate. "Got any answers?"

Liddell gave a soft smile and continued,"Yes, I assume that can be quite....confusing. You see, there are no other humans here other yourselves. Even I am not human, nor a Digimon. You see, I was chosen as one of the DigiDestined when I was as young as you all, however, certain things went wrong and many bad thing occurred because of it. You see, my grandfather was the same as me- a being that was once human, but not isn't. He was part of a special squad of beings such as himself who protected the Digital World and its inhabitants. However, whenever there was a problem that they couldn't handle, it was up to the DigiDestined to solve it. Well, there was once a time when a glitch had made its way into the database of the Digital World and it created many dark viruses that attempted to take over the world. As my grandfather and his team tried to stop the viruses, they began to notice that the viruses had started to take the forms of Digimon and spread themselves to vast amounts. My grandfather and his fellow squad ended up falling and it was up to the DigiDestined to stop the spreading plague. But the worst possible thing happened. You see, all the DigiDestined were destroyed, as well as their Digimon, in all areas of the world. There is a team of DigiDestined for every country, but they were all killed. As for me and why I am still here is this: My Digimon Floramon had rescued me from the virus, but at the cost of her own life and I was trapped here in the misty area which is the gray zone between the Digital World and the Real World. You see, Digimon cannot die, for when they are utterly defeated, their data is transferred back to an area called Primary Village, the birthplace of all Digimon, where they are reborn as a 'Digiegg', or 'Digitama' if you want to get technical. But if there is a mistake while a defeated Digimon is having its data transferred, the data can be erased and the Digimon is lost forever. This happened to all the other Digidestined besides me and I've been stuck here ever since."

Liddell sighed with remorse, her face turning a pale, grim color. She then gave a slight laugh, as if an attempt to rise her mood so that it wouldn't startle the kids and continued," Now as for how this affects you...The virus has spread and spread until there was nothing left for the virus to destroy. So what does it do next? It heads for the next world. Why this is a problem for you all, that is simple. You see, the Digital World and the Real World are based off of each other and are quite closely related to each other. Once the viruses figure out how to connect with Earth, the viruses with work to bring your planet into oblivion. Currently, the Digital World has been corroding away for many years, so a lot has become worse, with all the Digimon fighting and starting wars because of their terror towards the virus. Normally, we would have attempted to fight them back, only, there were no DigiDestined TO fight. Actually, strike that! there were DigiDestined, but they were mere infants at the time. I knew that once you all grew a bit, perhaps you could replace the lost Digital protectors if you all came together. However, we had to wait until the youngest of you all reached the lowest limit of age in order for you to even stand a chance against the virus. That is why many of you are from different countries and such, or you would have all been teamed up with your respected groups of DigiDestined. Please do not let this frighten you, for I came up with a change in plans. You see, while there were more DigiDestined, they only had one Digmon each. So I came up with the idea that you all could gain another Digimon to join up with your already hatched partners. As well as gifts to allow to use more power together."

(Sorry for the long and confusion post. Hope it didn't scramble your brains too much)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Muire paused for a minute, food dribbling from her open mouth. After a moment of staring blankly at Liddell, she shook her head and continued eating. "Sho whut yer shaying ish that we're fighting a computer virus and we get anofer Digimon?" She asked loudly, voice muffled by the food in her mouth.

"Ah, please excuse my friend here. She is... um, uncouth, to put it nicely. I assure you that she understands completely, just-" Renamon began, but gave up on explaining his partner's behavior and covered his face with a paw.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Liddell nodded and gave a weak smile. "Ummm yeah, only the hard part is that the viruses have corrupted Digimon, who are living beings, and the Digmon you'll be receiving are only eggs. As well, I can give you your tags, but its the crest that power up the tags and those crest, you must find yourselves." She then looked to all the Digimon in the room and added,"You can ask your Digimon and they'll tell you the same thing, or at least as much as they know, but whenever you were all born, your Digmons' eggs were created out of data and waited patiently for your arrival. However, due to the Viruses, your Digimon were forced out of their eggs prematurely and ended up waiting out in the wild for you all for many years. Also, there is a major time difference between the Digital World and the Real World. You see, many months here in the Digital World is only equal to a few hours in the Real World, so you can imagine how long these guys have been waiting for you. However, unlike how your current Digimon were connected to your souls themselves, these new eggs I plan on sharing with you are connected to the tags they were set aside with. Each tag with react with one of your strongest traits, though you may not all now it yet, and then the eggs will react with you."

Koya, who was busy chewing on her bare turkey bone, stopped the woman again with a twitch of her hand and replied,"So these little guys have been waiting for nearly a century? Or close to it, at least? And I have a question about what these little techy things are."

Liddell nodded and replied,"Yes. You see, Digimon are quite loyal to those they are partnered up with. As for the devices, those are Digivices and they have the ability to channel out your energy to your Digimon and allow them to Digivolve, which I can see you have all witnessed already. However, it is hard for a Digimon to evolve, even with a full stomach, so that's why it is important to find the crests for your tags as soon as possible, or else you Digimon might not have enough power to Digivolve enough to protect you all."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Katrina patiently listened to everything they had to say. "So you're saying we all might die, along with everyone else, if we fail?" She asked, trying to hide the fear creeping up in her mind. She was a bit paranoid, but only when it involved death, her biggest fear.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Clara sat for a moment, her face completely blank. She then smiled. "Hehe! This sounds fun!!" Obiously, the young child was unaware of the dangers that pursued being a DigiDestined."

Chibimon agreed, nodding his fat head.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:10 pm

"If you fail, not only will the Digital World be lost, but yours as well."

Koya seemed confused at how much Liddell seemed to know and was about to ask when Dorumon beat her too it. "How do you know all of this, Liddell?"

"Why, my crest was the symbol of Knowledge, Dorumon." Liddell had stood up and began making her way to the back of the large room, where she picked up a glass box with 7 dog tag-like necklaces, all white in color, were lined up. Each had a different symbol upon them, though it was faint and lacking color and character. "These are the tags that will react with the eggs once their colored crest are connected. For Lance- It is the crest of Courage that you must find. Katrina- for you, it is the crest of Love. Koya- you must find the crest of Loyalty. As for Raegor- it is the crest of Trust. Daniel- the crest you seek is Sincerity. Clara- the crest of Friendship is what you must retrieve. And Allie- the crest of Hope." She placed the blank tags around the neck of each person, giving them each a look of encouragement. "Once you all find your crests, your Digieggs will gain the ability to hatch and all your Digimon will be able to Digivolve to a stage higher than the Champion level. Also, once you all find your crests, you will all gain the ability to return to the Real World, though only for a period of three days because of the energy limit. In that time, you'll be able to replenish any gear and such."

She then motioned for a nearby sliding paper door and added,"If you would please come this way, your Digieggs await."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Katrina got up and followed Liddell, being followed herself by Guilmon. The crest of love, eh? I wonder why. I don't really love anybody... she thought, shrugging it off.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 am

Raeghor who had been silent so far, snorted. Crest of trust? he thought. Looks like she doesn't know as much as she thinks she does. he thought with a glance down at Gabumon. He scratched the digimon behind the horn, before he stood up. Gabumon voiced appreciation through a mouthful of food.

"As much as I want to believe you." he started. "This sounds like a boatload of crap." he said. "I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming as I would have woken up by now. I must've pinched myself a hundred and fifty times. But your story is pretty lame, and frankly unbelievable."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:10 am

Liddell looked at Raeghor and sighed. "Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't believe me either, but the truth's the truth. Now I can understand why Trust is the crest you need to find, as there must not be a lot in your heart." She patted down her dress before pulling open the sliding door, waiting for the rest of her company to get up.

Koya looked up at Raeghor, then over to Liddell, a bit of a bummed look on her face. If she's saying that, does that mean that I'm......unloyal?! That canNOT be the case! She stood up, nearly knocking the table over with her rushed movement, her eyes closed in an annoyed notion as she crossed her arms, slowly walking away into the new room without making eye contact with anyone.

Dorumon sighed and finished off his steak before getting up to follow his partner, his gaze just plain out tired of the human's totally different and unpredictable behaviors. "You guys really can drive even a digital monster crazy sometimes." With a swish of his thick, bushy tail, Dourmon disappeared after Koya, holding her bear beanie in his paws as she had forgotten it, that not being like her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:15 am

Raeghor grunted and followed Lidelle, if a bit reluctantly. Gabumon followed him with a worried look on his face. "Raeghor." he started. "We are real."

Raeghor looked down at the digimon, a smile appearing on his face. "Of course you are." he said, though he didn't sound like he meaned it. He absently scratched the digimon behind his horn but was surprised when Gabumon curtly pulled away. Just a bit of coding come to life...
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:25 am

Liddell quickly entered the room and flipped on a switch, causing the once darkened room to grow ablaze with light, a row of seven bright colored eggs all sitting on a long red cushion, each one with a small symbol etched on the front. She backed away in hopes that each person would be able to detect which one was their own to take. She nervously played with the curled ends of a strand of reflective, platinum blonde hair between the tips of her fingers.

Koya stopped, her eyes widening and her arms limply falling down to her sides as she walked over to the row. She gave a small smile that could have easily been mistaken as a smirk as she reached down and traced over the symbol on a pure white egg. The design reminded her of an egg in an nest- a nest that look similar to an upside down flame. Wit her other hand, she pulled the tag worn around her neck up to her face and her smile grew. "So, this one's mine? The pic matches."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Clara's huge eyes glittered in awe when she saw the eggs. "Ooooo!!! She giggled and ran over to the egg with the Friendship mark on it. "This one's mine! I know it!" She looked at Liddell. "But Miss," she started. "Momma says I'm already friendly."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Liddell knelt down beside Clara and smiled,"Of course. But you must find the true meaning of Friendship for you and embrace it. Friendship- the ability for one to stands up and fight for even those just met, seeing the goodness in the hearts of all."

She then moved her pale moss gaze to the green egg and nodded,"Yes, this is your Digiegg. It'll hatch sometime after you collect your crest, little friend."

Dorumon carefully sniffed the round object that Koya held in her lap, now sitting crisscross, and snorted. Damn! This is a Yukimibotamon's Digiegg. Greeeat, now we'll get to travel around with a bouncing, bubbly furball without a brain. Then a sassy she-cat. As if things couldn't get any worse! He sighed and sat down beside Koya, laying his chin on her right thigh and beginning a bored snore.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Daniel was literally shakeing after he had three cups of coffee and two cokes. He looked at the symbol on his necklace, and then he saw it on an egg the symbol look exactley like a tear drop with an eye in the middle. He wanted to go back to the other room and get some more coffee for him and his digimon. Insted he stayed and looked at his egg wondering what kind of digimon was inside. This whole time he had been thinking about his crest "The crest of sincerity what does that mean?" Daniel said sofly.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Katrina looked at her tag, walking fowards to an egg that had the exact heart-like shape on it. She gingerly picked it up, admiring the reflective surface of the(I wanna say golden?) egg.

(WB >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Raeghor felt drawn to pick up a light orange colored egg. He wasn't sure why he did it. There was no point to it, this was all fake anyways. Yet somehow he was holding it, he paused noticing the others doing something with the 'tag' the lady had given us. Confused, he took his own out from where he had tucked it away inside his shirt, he glanced at the image on it and it suddenly dawned on him that it matched the symbol on the egg.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 pm

(That works Tor. Now we just gotta hope GH and Sheyna catch up soon)

Koya glanced down at Dorumon, who was now yawning, and before she realized, she was yawning as well. It then hit her! How long have we been here?! I all of a sudden feel tired, as if its been a couple of days since I've been home last. But it can have been more than half a day or so, could it? Didn't Liddell say that the time here is all screwed up? Guess that must just be it. Still sitting down, she patted the faint white symbol on the front of the opaque surface. "So Liddell, how long have we been here? I'm getting the feeling that night is close"

The woman nodded and commented,"Yes, night is already upon us. If you wish, you may stay the night here and leave tomorrow."

"Wait- Leave? But we have nothing to keep us alive-"

"Don't worry. That will all be solved in the morning. Now, why don't you all pick out rooms to stay in for the night?"

(I gotz bored: Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 13 Koya12 I wish it was bigger)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 pm

"That would be delightful, thank you-" Renamon began, dipping his head in respect. He was cut off, however, by his partner's yelling.

"BUT I'M NOT TIIIIIRED!" She whined jokingly, hopping up and down, pulling on Renamon's arm. "I don't WAAAAANNA sleep!" She giggled, provoking a sigh from the Digimon.

"... I'm a powerful digital monster on a quest to save the world..." He glanced at his bouncy partner. "... How is this my life?"

(( I MAKE JOKE U LIEK YES? ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 am

With a chuckle and newfound energy, Koya popped up beside Lance, throwing her arm over the other girl's shoulders and waved her body back and forth, laughing wildly, her bear-eared beanie hat threatening to fall off.

Dorumon put his paw to his face, but couldn't help but laugh a little. As much as he tried to be a cold, seclusive being, he still retained the humorous nature of his Dorimon stage. Moving over to Renamon with the large, white Digiegg on his arms, he sighed,"So you and me will be handling the babies, huh? I guess it isn't always easy being a DigiDestined wife." (Joke being 'it isn't easy being a (sport) wife') The fox creature flapped his tiny, bat-like wings as he pointed to the Courage-symboled Digiegg with one paw and the golden, taller fox Digimon with his other paw.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 am

Katrina chuckled, smiling warmly at Lance's immaturity. She was still cradling the golden egg in her arms, admiring the love crest on it.

Guilmon was standing boredly by Katrina's side.

(Tired post is short.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:49 pm

(Alright, if they ask, GH and Sheyna's charries got their eggs)

Koya couldn't help but glance around at the others with her as Liddell led them down a long hall that had many paper doors branching off into separate rooms, with the egg cradled in one arm and Dorumon gripping her free hand with his paw. She wondered if there would be enough rooms for each person to have their own, or if they would have to share a room with someone else. Abruptly, they stopped halfway down the hall. She nearly ran into the taller woman, blinking her eyes with a bit of shock.

Liddell smiled and mused, her soft green eyes now closed in a peaceful manner. "Here. You may pick a room in which you can rest for the night. If some wish to share a room, please make to pick one of the rooms near the back of the hall, where there are more beds inside. And please, have a pleasant stay. In the morning, breakfast will be waiting for you, as well as a few survival kits for your journey."

(Yes, some Digimon feel more comfortable holding their partner's hands, no matter their personality)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Clara held Chibimon's hand, as they skipped around the hallway, looking for the perfect room to fit to their liking. The little girl walked over to Liddell and lightly tugged on her dress. "Which room is the best for Chibimon and I?" she asked, curiously.

Chibimon held Clara's hand, patiently waiting.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:59 am

Liddell knelt down to look Clara in the eyes and gave a smile. "Why, take your pick! You may have any room you and Chibimon's hearts desire. I only ask that you take care of it for me, okay? Can you do that?" She then stood up and patted down her robe-like dress. "Very well. I shall be leaving you for the night. Please, get some sleep and have a pleasant stay." She walked slowly down the rest of the hall and turned to the right, disappearing all together.

Koya shrugged and walked into the nearest room, Dorumon still gripping her hand as she carried the egg in her arms. Settling down, she set the egg on the bed and grabbed two soft, white towels and a plush white robe. Then, handing one of the towels to Dorumon, the girl moved the egg atop her bundle and grinned cheekily. "Well! We're off to the hot springs!! Peace out!" She was nearly jogging down the hall, opposite of the route Liddelle took. She didn't care if any of the others followed her, or took her room. All she knew was that she was going to relax before they start their journey or whatever.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Clara grinned, happily. "Oooo!! I wanna go too!!" Dashing into a random room, she plopped her egg down on a bed, grabbed a mini white robe, and ran after Koya, Chibimon on her tail with a mountain of towels in his hand-like paws.

(WB)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 pm

With a final fling of her shirt, the semi short girl leaped into the steaming hot spring, her skin quickly becoming a sharp red color wherever the water touched it, her eyes fluttering open with a ix of pain and pleasure. "Ahhhhh!!!" She slowed down her movement, sinking down into the hot liquid till only her shoulder, neck, and head were visible in the water clouded with steam. Her hair hung down, looking a little dead and limp from being crunched up in her hat the whole time; the bright brunette color looking darker in the night due to her sweat dampening it. Her plain white tag hung around her neck was halfway submerged into the hot water as she gazed down at it. Her eyes softened at the sight of it, her mind becoming enthralled by thought of how many secrets the little thing was keeping contained, hidden from her even though it was supposed to represent her. Loyalty, huh? I'm loyal.....aren't I? Yeah yeah, I am! But then again.... She couldn't help but think about the group of friends she was supposed to meet up with at the park before all this mess. I told them I'd meet up with them, didn't I? I guess if they can't count on me to keep a simple promise, I'm really not loyal- Her thoughts were cut off by a loud splash.

She quickly flicked her gaze up to see Dorumon paddling around happily in the hot water, his thick fur appearing a little bit water-resistant, though his bushy tail seemed to be a bit soggy, as well as his paws. "Ahhhh this feels nice, eh Koya?! Wha-" He was cut off by a screech.

"Dorumon!! This is the girls' hotspring!! Get OUT!"

The purplish Digimon was sent flying over a stone wall that appeared to block the hotspring from each other, making each one private. He found himself colliding into the hot water of another spring, landing with a belly flop as he slowly sank down. As he floated back to the surface, belly up, his stomach and face throbbing, he groaned while wearing an exhausted look. "Well...you didn't have to be so brutal....Uhhhggggg!"

(bored post cuz no one else is on...)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next