Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 8 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 8:32 pm

( HE WOULD UNDERSTAND. Just say he fell asleep or something. XD )

Lance and her Digimon's voices trailed off slowly, a graceful ending to an exquisite lullaby.

"Whew..." Whispered Lance. "That almost made me want to fall asleep."

Viximon chuckled to himself. "Go ahead, I shall wake you if there is any trouble."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 8:40 pm

(Mod powers ON: Time skipperz!!)

It was only a mere 3 hours later when the sun's hot light peered through the canopy, burning into the eyes of the sleeping children and digimon and rousing them from their sleep. Luckily, there had been no digimon who found the group, so neither them nor the food was harmed through the remainder of the night.

Koya blinked awake, the three hours not really being enough for her wanting, but it would have to do. Yawning, she pulled herself up, surprisingly, her hands still holding her sleeping digimon up to her neck. "Hey," she murmured into one of his sharp ears. "Time to wake up." It was clear now that she was quite gentle and kind to those she cared about, but only when one else could see her act the way. It was a habit, one she hadn't broke.

She jostled him softly, causing him to blink awake with calmness. "Ko-Koya...?" He nuzzled her cheek and she stroked his back.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Gigimon had already woken up. He was an early riser, wich Katrina was not. She didn't care about getting up early if there were no computers to steal from Daniel. They both had labtops, but there was one desktop computer that was a bajillion times faster. Gigimon nudged his human out of her deep slumber, still a little pissed from being slapped.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Lance was asleep, but it didn't look like she had been that way the entire time. Her eyes were red and puffy, as if she had been crying, and Viximon was laying on top of her head, awake the entire time.

He shushed the others and spoke quietly. "I honestly don't know what happened." He whispered. "She just started sobbing, and wouldn't tell me what was wrong."

( Gotta run, time for dinner. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat May 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Moonmon woke up before Allie. She'd fallen asleep comfortably nestled in the girl's arms. Allie had only shifted a little in her sleep, and that'd been to move her head so that her hair covered her face. "Alexandria, it's morning," she said softly.

"Mm... What? No it's not..." Allie slowly sat up, yawning. "I don't consider it morning until I get some decent sleep," she mumbled.

"The sun's up, though."

"Fi-i-ine." Allie's voice was slurred by another yawn. Three hours of sleep really didn't cut it for her.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 pm

(See ya later?? O.o)

Koya nodded, wearing a look of concern on her face. "Well, I expected someone to cry soon. I mean, its nothing against you guys, but having to spend the night in a weird land away from our families, it can definitively put some stress on you. I just hope she's ok." She had plucked a small handful of berries from the pile of food and sat down beside the sleeping Lance and popped a berry into her own mouth, then one into Dorimon's maw. In the morning's bright green light, it was much easier to see the large crimson stains that covered her clothes, however, a bit of washing and she was sure that they would come out with ease. If only she had some soap and hot water. Or even beter, a washing machine.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat May 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Daniel woke up and got some food from the pile he grabed some berries and walked back to where he had been sleeping. He quietly woke up wanyamon and gave the fluffy digimon half of the berries and Daniel ate the rest.

Wanyamon ate the sweet berries one by one until there were none left. The berries had stained the fur around his mouth so it look like he had just eaten raw meat.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Katrina, with a loud yawn, got up. She, on reflex, ran her fingers through her hair. As she did that, she squealed loudly, "OH MY GOD, MY HAIR IS A MESS!!!!"
"It looks fine. As good as it can look out here," Gigimon told her, sounding as assuring as he could. But it was hard, looking straight at the bird's nest that was her hair.
"Ok. Whatever. But I'm gonna pluck your fur out and make a brush with it later," Katrina said cheerily. She got up and grabbed handful of berries, popping them all in her mouth at the same time.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Koya looked up at Katrina and replied,"You sleep ok? I heard you talking as if you were dreaming." Her violet eyes flashed with worry, though she was sure that the girl was alright.

(WB, though I think its because I'm a bit tired.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm

"I dream all the time! Every night. Pft, I was having the best dream that I was in South Park-land with Kenny and Stan, and we were playing this video game. Kenny didn't know how to play it because he was too poor to afford the game station. So instead we went outside and it started raining..." Katrina rambled on about her dream, which pretty much ended in Kenny falling in love with her and Cartman talking to Cupid Me.

"Yeah, she was talking in her sleep a lot. She also slapped me," Gigimon grumbled.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Koya only blinked in reply to Katrina's dream, her mouth like a dot, showing no hint to her thoughts. "Uh huh. I see, well. We should probably get moving soon, after everyone wakes up and has something to eat." She looked at her shirt and sighed. Then she leaped up and grinned. "Hey, you wanna know something?!" She ran over to Katrina and bent over to whisper in her ear. "Don't tell anyone, but I saw a river nearby when I was gathering food. It was near where I found the garlic. Anyways, if there's a river, there's water. I have no clue how long we'll be here in the Digital World, but something tells me we're not going to find a washer machine out here in the jungle. I think that if I go down to the river, I'll have enough time to bathe and wash my clothes before the others wake. Whatda say?"

Dorimon chuckled at the thought of Koya sneaking around her friends just to get a bath. And a cold one at that. Just as he was about to roll over laughing, he made a tight face and dashed away to the bushes as fast as he could.

"Dorimon, where are you going?!"

"To hit the little Digi's room! Ugggg!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 10:55 pm

"I don't mind. If they ask, you're out looking for more food," Katrina said. Nothing better than getting on her friend's good side. If that even made sense.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Viximon, after making sure that his friend was asleep and all right, walked over to the few remaining berries and daintily began eating, taking bites rather than stuffing them in his mouth. He waited until he had swallowed to speak. "I apologize, I have not eaten in a day or so. Yesterday's activities were... unsettling, to say the least, and I believe that I had just forgotten to consume any of these delightful berries!" He continued to eat them.

Lance rolled over, but did not wake up. She was obviously having an uncomfortable dream. Maybe that was what woke her up in the middle of the night in the first place, but maybe not.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Koya nodded and murmured,"If you want, you can come. There were surprisingly a lot of Cypress trees in the water, so it could block any sights. I just don't think its very sanitary for someone to stay dirty for very long. Eventually, we'll all have to bathe and I'd rather it be split up over a period of time rather than all at once. What if the next time we find water, its a beach with no cover?" She couldn't help but laugh at the though of herself trying to wash in salt water in the presence of the others.

Dorimon returned within moments ans padded up to Koya. "We'll, I'll watch your back Koya. It's my job."

"That's a nice thought Dorimon, but I'm a girl....And I'm pretty much you aren't."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat May 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Daniel got up and dicided to go for a walk in the forest for a little bit before they would leave. He picked up Wanyamon and walked off in a random direction not careing where he was going.

Wanyamon dicided to ask Daniel what he was doing so he said "Daniel what are we doing?"

Daniel looked at his partner and said "Were just going for a little walk."
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 am

Raegor had fallen asleep, with his back to a tree, with Tsunomon pressed against his leg. Now, he started to stir, his movements waking Tsunomon. His eyes blinked open slowly, then abruptly snapped fully open. He was on instant alert, it seemed to be an unfamiliar setting. Then he relaxed, as he looked around and all the memories of the previous day came rushing back to him.

Raegor glanced down to the lazy furry ball that was stirring by his leg. Tsunomon yawned loudly, opening his mouth wide, before hopping off, out of the camp, and behind a bush.

Raegor chuckled softly, then stood up and stretched, his arms going above his head. His arms falling back to his side, Raegor surveyed the camp.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 am

Koya began to walk off, Dorimon tailing her from before. Her eyes were shut as she thought of how pleasant it would be if there were hot water nearby, not paying any attention to the surroundings. Just as she was about to run straight into a tree, Dorimon nipped her heels and squeaked,"Watch out!" This surprised Koya and she stumbled, moving left and stepped off a step slope that was hidden by some wild shrubs.

"Accckkk!" She rolled down till she hit the bottom, slamming into a large mass of something hard. "Ugggg....damn it Dorimon. What was that for?"

"Well, I didn't want you to hit the tree. You could get hurt-" He broke off as the thundering sound of buzzing erupted from out of thin air, sending chills down his spine. He knew that sound all too well. They all did.

As Koya turned her head around to look behind her, her stomach twisted with fear and she immediately regretted her doing so. What she had crashed into...was a pair of napping Yanmamon, and they were obviously unhappy with their early wake-up call.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun May 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Allie pushed herself up and started pacing around the camp in circles. Moonmon followed, watching her curiously. "What're you doing?"

"Walking," Allie replied simply.

"Why?"

"Because moving around wakes me up a lot faster than just sitting around."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Koya, forgetting to think before she acted, charged back up the steep hill, accidentally leading the flying digimon back to their camp. She had to get away from them, not wanting to relive the horror of yesterday's events. Her eyes ablaze with terror, she burst into camp, panting as the two creatures buzzed shortly after her, their faces twisted with anger.

Dorimon had leaped onto Koya's head before she had taken off running. Terrified thoughts pulsed through his head. If we couldn't beat one of them, how can we possibly beat two?! Even with all of us here together, we stand no match! Oh Koya......
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Clara twitched in her sleep. She was curled up under a tree, the soft leaves bristling, making a soothing morning sound. It would have been beautiful, the scenery, if there hadn't been a bunch of ratted up teens and kids with a couple of monsters.

Chibimon was curled up in Clara's arms. He suddenly sprang awake, causing the girl to wake up as well. She rubbed her eyes. "Wh-what is it? Ch..Chibi..." She yawned, clearly sleep deprived. She looked around at the others, all of which were half asleep with bed heads and bags under their eyes. We must have not been sleeping long, then...
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Katrina and Gigimon slunk into the camp, completely terrified.
Gigimon got ready to bite one of them. If I die, at least I'll die fighting...

(I smell digivolving.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Clara realized that Koya had ran in, two monsters at her tail. Clara jumped up, anger welling through her. "AWWWW, NAW!! NO NO NO!!! GET OUT OF HERE, YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!!!" Clara hated this. These monsters acting like they ran the place.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun May 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Upon seeing the two large Digimon, Allie leaped back with a startled expression. "AGAIN?!" She groaned. We couldn't even beat one. How do we beat TWO of them?

Moonmon looked equally worried about their situation. "Oh, great..."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Koya slammed into a tree, her eyes to blurry to see straight as she dashed about in surprise. Falling backwards, she looked up to see two looming forms, the sound of their wings ear-throbbingly loud.

Dorimon bounced off of his human's head and darted over to pull on Koya's pantleg.. "Come on, get up hurry!" But he knew they would have to fight.

(Who wants to 'volve first?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun May 06, 2012 8:21 pm

((*shrugs* Moonmon, if nobody else wants to. But I dunno how to pull off the Digivolve thing. XD))

Moonmon stood in front of Allie, who was definitely wide awake now. They really didn't have a choice but to fight.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next