Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 14 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Raeghor had settled down comfortably in the boys hot-spring, he had his arms out of the water, resting each elbow on the edge of the pool. The egg lay on the pile his clothes formed and Gabumon was splashing around in the water. He still didn't think any of this was real but he might as well play along. He heard a girl scream and saw Dorumon fly over the stonewall. He let out a little smirk.

As one of the only boy humans, he supposed he had an obligation to peek. He would try to do it later. If he didn't, it wouldn't really be a hotspring would it? In true anime style, he supposed he would have to get a bloody nose and get caught as well then of course, get beaten up. But hopefully it would be worth it.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

(Koya: .....O_O
Me: XD)

With a sigh, Koya wadded over to the edge of the hotspring where her egg sat on a pile of towels and a robe, and picked up the slightly heavy object, carrying it carefully into the water. As she got situated on a warm boulder in the spring, she gently lowered the egg into the water till its lower half was submerged, the water's warmth creeping across its smooth surface. She ran one finger over the top of it, down till her finger reached the change in feel, feeling the symbol shaped into the shell. Though she knew it was cruel, she couldn't help but laugh as she heard the pissed growls of Dorumon as she sunk deeper into the water, her chin touching the searing hot liquid and her longer strands of hair becoming moistened and heavy. "Stupid Dorumon," she chuckled out, partly sorry for what she did.

Dorumon was muttering curses to himself as he looked up from his heavy, almost black fur, to meet the gazes of Raeghor and Gabumon. He blinked for a moment before sneering,"What is it with female humans being crazy? Its like Lance and Koya have a disease or something." He shook his head for a brief moment, sending a spray of hot dropplets flying, each one smelling like wet dog.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Katrina chuckled as she saw Dorumon fly over the stone wall. She was enjoying the steaming water of the hot springs, half-asleep next to her egg, which was on the ground near the water's edge. She wiped sweat from her forehead; she'd never liked getting water in her eyes. Her semi-long hair was plastered to her skull, neck, and shoulder.

Guilmon was chilling in the water, laughing at Dorumon.

(This would probably get a little awkard on the girls' side and a little awesome on Raeghor's side.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

(Probably. But, Koya's from Japan, so she's pretty used to the whole hotsprings experience Razz Others may not be as used to it Razz)

Dorumon glanced at Guilmon from out of the corner of his eye as he pulled himself out of the spring, and with a swift swish of his heavy tail, he sent a sharp spray of droplets at the dragon Digimon's face. With a snort, he walked over to the towels, grabbing one of the plush, white cloths, and began drying his damp, dripping pelt.

(I'm eating, so a short post from me Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

"Hey! I'm trying to keep my face dry!" Guilmon snarled, but there was a warm smiled on his face. The water droplets rolled off of his red scales. It was just a minor annoyance to have the few clinging drop on his nose or on the top of his head.

(Writer's bloc= short post.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

"Shh." Raeghor hissed at the digimon as he clambered out of the pool and wrapped a towel around himself. Then he pattered over to the wall, his wet feet slapping against the hard ground. He started climbing the wall, and peeked over it. Wow He thought, as his eyes took in the sight, he quickly ducked down his head before he was caught then peeked again a few seconds later.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Dorumon snickered at the red dragon and joked,"Why? We are at a hotspring, aren't we? Even I decided to a get a little wet despite the destined stink that will befall my fur." He spoke in a smartassed tone, as if to sound like a mock Renamon. With a grunt, the fox like Digimon walked over to the edge and sat down, hanging his back paws into the water as he attempted to dry his head, which was looking like a big puff ball be now.

Koya, who had began to doze off, had slipped off the underwater boulder she was sitting on and sank into the hot water, the scalding liquid quickly waking her up in a flurry of movement as it burned her face with a sharp sting. She immediately jumped up, with the egg clutched tightly against her chest, wrapped in a now wet towel. She had given a slight yelp, her wet hair clinging to the back of her neck and around her head in a mess, and if her burnt face couldn't get any redder, she blushed with embarrassment, hoping no one was paying any attention to notice. "I'm awake! I'm awake!"

(ninja'd T_T)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 am

Katrina thought she saw a shadow on the wall. It must just be my mind, or the steam, she thought, sinking deeper into the water so that her nose was just above the surface. She began slipping farther down until she caught her self, bringing her head up. She hadn't noticed Koya doing anything, only saying that she was awake. Why would she announce it? she wondered sleepily. Under the influence of the steamy water, she forgot the usual nervousness of being watched.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:36 am

Renamon rubbed his face with a paw as Lance bounced happily around him in the room that they had chosen. "Lance, perhaps you should-"

"Nope! Boooring!" He was cut off by Lance's preemptive reply and shook his head. "What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to take a nap, if you don't mind." He stretched and yawned, glancing around the room. "You should go... I don't know, do you know what the others are doing?"

"Huh? Oh, I dunno, probably taking baths or something. Maybe asleep." Lance replied, tossing a pillow in the air and catching it.

"Maybe that would be the proper activity at this point. I will keep an eye on the egg, you can go-" Renamon began.

"I'm hungry, I'm gonna go see if I can find anything to eat." Lance interrupted, standing up and walking out of the room.

"... Something's going to go wrong with this." Renamon muttered to the egg, patting it lightly with a paw. "I'm quite afraid to look."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm

All of a sudden, Clara's head popped up in front of Raeghor's face, wrapped in a towel, and huge grin on her face. Chibimon was by her side. "What'cha looking at, Raeghor?" she asked, totally oblivious of his plans to sneak up on the older girls. "You wanna swim with us?" Before the boy could answer, Clara turned and waved at the girls. "Guys, Raeghor wants to swim with us!!!!!!" She giggled, happily.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm

"What?!" Katrina practically yelped. Dammit! I wasn't seeing things when I saw a shadow on the wall...And I thought I knew these people...

(WB >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Surprised at Clara yowling statement, Koya, being quickly startled, gasped and slipped back into the water out of shock, thrashing a bit against the scalding water. Once her head popped out of the water, she looked up at Clara and hissed,"What are you doing yelling at this hou- Wait, what?" She blinked, moving her gaze to see the form before the small girl, her eyes now widening. She gave a short scream, pulling a towel from the edge to her chest, still clutching her egg with a deathly tight grip. "What the hell?!"

Dorumon's ears pricked and he padded after the noise, his eyes dilating at the scene. "What?!" He was shocked to the human boy near the area where the girls ought to be, and the wailing girls, one being his own partner. He darted forward over to Koya, wondering if she was ok, only to get slapped in the face with a dampened hand, the water causing it to sting. Laying on his back, he whined,"What?......I was only....trying to help....aggggggg!"

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Lance's ears perked up as she heard shrieks. She pulled her head out of the piece of food that she had found and called for Renamon. "Hey, buddy! Leave the egg there, it'll be fine, but sounds like someone needs a bit of help!"

Renamon had already sprung from his sitting position. "Huh? Sounds like something happened. Ah, I'm not sure it would be... proper... for me to go looking, as I am... Uh, you know, a male-" Renamon tried to explain to Lance, who ignored his pleas and grabbed his arm, pulling him along as they dashed for the sounds.

"We're here! What happened? I'll beat 'em up! Bring it on! Oh, hey Raeghor. But where'd they go? I got this, I'll get 'em!" Lance shouted, trailed by the reluctant Renamon.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Raeghor ducked down, only his nose and above he been over the edge of the wall. He felt some warmth in his nose, and suddenly he fell back, falling onto the wall, blood spurting from his nose. The towel fell open around him, as his head smacked against the warm rock. He was unconscious.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 pm

"Well isn't this awkward," Katrina muttered, having got of of the water with a towel wrapped around her and the egg safely held against her chest. She was staring at the ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Koya had wrapped her towel around her body, the soft cloth wet and clinging to her body as she had grabbed it before slipping completely into the water. Pressing the egg against her chest, she climbed out of the water and squeaked,"Did you guys here that loud thud?" Her eyes flashed, one appearing its usual purple, while the other was a bland hazel-green color as she moved over to Lance, reaching down with one hand to grab Dorumon and drag him over. Her legs shook from the night's cold breeze against her wet skin as she looked at the stone wall, wondering what may lay beyond it.

Dorumon blinked his eyes, attempting to get rid of his daze as his human partner dragged along by his fuzzy wrist, his nose becoming filled with another scent besides steam- blood. "What happened? Koya?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 pm

"Whoa, Raeghor's down. Y'all know CPR? 'Cause I don't." Lance looked down at the unconscious form of Raeghor. "Uh, Renamon?"

"Calm yourselves, he is simply unconscious. But what was he doing here in the first place, might I dare to ask?" Renamon silenced his partner with a paw to speak.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Koya, sheilding her eyes with her arm, growled,"I learned a little in class, but that was years ago and I never had to perform it. I'm sure after a bit of sleep, he'll be fine. And can someone wrap up that towel? Please?! Where's Gabumon when you need him?" For once, she was glad that her hair was always in her face, blocking her sight.

Dorumon, now free of Koya's grip, wandered over to the lizard digimon in a beast's pelt, quickly pulling Gabumon along to the scene.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Lance paused and blinked, just realizing the towel around Raeghor was now in a pile on the floor. Reacting quicker than his partner, Renamon sprung forward and shoved her backwards, blocking her vision and causing her to tumble to the floor. He picked up the towel and hastily flung it over the unconscious form, clearing his throat. "I apologize, my friends, that you had to bear witness to that. I should have acted quicker, I am at fault." He cleared his throat.

"Well... that was awkward. WHO WANTS TO GO SWIMMING!?" Lance stripped all of her clothes off in less than a second and lunged into the nearest hot spring, ignoring the burning sensation that it caused.

Renamon smacked a paw to his forehead, letting out a breath in exasperation. "Why do I still try?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:43 pm

"A few more seconds might do me well," Katrina muttered, easing back into the springs. Yes, an awkward moment. Too awkward. She'd been a little slow to avert her gaze; not like it mattered that much.

Guilmon had a scaly hand...paw...whatever he had on his face, claws splayed out so he could see. Why did I not expect something like this the moment I laid eyes on the springs? he wondered, still in the water.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Renamon blinked and looked back at Raeghor. "Should we not do something with the boy? He was most likely not supposed to be in this area, but we should at least return him to a safer and quieter area."

"Aw, why, Renamon? When he wakes up we can go swimmin'!" Lance laughed, skin red from the sudden exposure to hot water. "Ah, it's nice once you get used to it." She splashed some of the hot water onto Renamon, who flinched unintentionally.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:07 pm

Koya shrugged and grabbed her robe, pulling it on and tying it over the towel. "I think I'm going to be heading to back inside. I've had enough excitement for the night." Once her robe was tied off, she pulled the towel from beneath the plush, white cloth that made her appearing thicker than she really was. As she began walking away with Dorumon and her Digiegg, she glanced back over to Raeghor's body and added,"Perhaps Dorumon can help me haul him back?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 pm

"Oh god." Gabumon said, once he was free of Dorumon's grip, rushing over. "He's so stupid." he muttered, tightening the towel around him with a grateful nod at Renamon. His ears twitched at what Koya said. "I would be grateful for any help. I think he's too heavy for me to carry back by myself."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Dorumon nodded and walked over to Raeghor, lifting up the human by the shoulders. He wrinkled his nose at the sight of the boy's nose, the scent of blood still in his system. "Yeah, and once we get them to his room, you'll have to clean that nose of his." He swished his tail and began walking backwards, waiting for Gabumon to lift him by his feet.

Koya tried not to look at the peeper, her gaze set on the hallway as she carried her wet towel wrapped around the white Digiegg.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Gabumon nodded, first making sure the towel was secure around the human, before he lifted the boy by his feet. He grunted. "I'll make sure he drops a few pounds too." He started to walk towards the doors.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next