Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 11 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:45 am

Enigmaheart dipped her head to Harrierstar and shook her head. "I have nothing to say for myself, sir. My actions speak for me." She lifted her chin and looked her leader in the eye, if only for a moment. "And my name is Enigmaheart, warrior of Twoclan. This is Malicehaze, also of Twoclan, and we'd like to join your clan."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 am

Greenfur shuddered and shook his head. "I don't know about you Blaze(Insert warrior name here) but I have this feeling someone is saying we're a pack of monsters." The tom meowed. He swiped a paw over his face a frowned at the thought.

".... You know our rules Enigmapaw, run away hunter of FrostClan. Ask your bloody teachers if they'll take you back. Bring the rogue to me.. I'd like to speak with him." He meowed, gaze resting on Malicehaze.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 am

(*Just realizes that she has a desktop; Chibi took the latop. Also realizes that her last post made no sense*)

Malicehaze looked up at Harrierstar, his eyes widening at the thought of leaving Enigmaheart's side. "Y-yes sir." His tail fell limp as he followed silently after the leader, wondering what fate would become og him.

Quartzprickle looked sternly at the silver and black she-cat, her once surprised eyes now slitted and keen, as cold as ever. She sat down, waiting for the young she-cat to come over and say what she will.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 am

Enigmaheart paused and dipped her head. "I mean no disrespect, sir. But Malicehaze is not a rogue." She turned to speak with Quarzprickle- a conversation she wasn't looking forward to. She swung her head around, lifting it to meet Quartzprickle's gaze, nearly dashing back to Malicehaze upon seeing the way the hunter was looking at her. "Uh-hm..."

Blaze(warriorname)'s head snapped up. "I know. I got some chills, cuz. Wonder what's goin' on."

( BLAZESOUL BLAZEBLAST BLAZEFACE BLAZEPELT BLAZEFUR BLAZE-EAR BLAZENOSE )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 am

(BLAZESOUL AND BLAZEPELT GET MY VOTES)

"I dunno... we shouldn't think about it, we've got a patrol to do and the queens need borage leaves." Greenfur sighed, scuffing a paw on the cold ground. "The first snows will be here soon." He added, glancing at the clouds that threatened to block the sun completely.

Harrierstar did not move towards his den, but instead headed out into the forest. "Rogueheart, Darksoul come with me. Relicheart you need to find a way to asses the warrior apprentices all together." He meowed before he stepped through the entrance and out into the forest.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 am

(( BLAZESOUL GETS DN'S VOTE!!! ))

Dusksoul grunted and stood up. Harrierstar clearly was planning something, he was only wondering what. His dark tail swished once in the air before he quickly padded after Harrierstar.

(( WHY ARE WE YELLING?? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 am

(Okay then, his name will be BLAZE SOUL /waits for Mew)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 am

(Yes, Blazesoul!!)

Quartzprickle stood up and loomed over Enigmapaw, then without warning, she licked the top of she-cat's head with relief that her student had returned, followed by a quick swipe at Enigmaheart's cheek. Though her claws were sheathed and no blood ran, it was a hard enough hit to cause swelling and a large, sore bruise. "Are you mousebrained, Enigmaheart?! To just leave, without telling anyone one of your fellow hunters? I thought we had trained you better than that!" Though her voice was loud and angry, there was a certain worried quiver to it. However, what was most shocking to the rest of the cats watching was how the older cat had referred to the younger cat by her full name, as if to approve the fact that she had learned all she could and was ready to be a full hunter.

Malicehaze quickly followed the rest of the toms out into the forest, glancing back to see Enigmaheart get swiped at. The air in his throat became still and he had to choke back to urge to run to her side as he continued into the green area.

Relicheart nodded and began gather the cats. (Who is he supposed to get?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 am

(Beats me, I just wanted to give him something to do.)

Sleetpaw stayed behind her sister, not moving forward to greet her friend. Earthshatter moved forwards "Enigmaheart... You've worried us all greatly and your actions caused the warriors a lot of trouble... But we're all glad your back." She said, being the clam to Quartzprickle's storm.

Harrierstar continued out into a secluded area of the forest, using Darksoul and Rogueheart to create a sort of ring around Malicehaze. "Can you guess why I brought you out here?" He asked the dark tom when the reached a break in the pines.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:19 am

Enigmaheart shrank back for a moment. She had never reacted well to pain, so she was sort of taken aback by the blow, but she shook her head and looked Quartzprickle in the eye again. "I... I did what I had to." She spoke quietly, but firmly. "Twoclan needed me, and I needed them just as much." Her ears twitched and she rubbed her right one with a paw, a nervous habit of hers. "But... I'm proud of what I did, and I'll take any punishment..." She gulped. "Any punishment that you'll give me."

Mitepaw was picking some dirt out of his paw pads when he heard Enigmaheart speak. Huh. He thought. Didn't know that kit had it in her. Sounds like something I would say, heh.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 am

Dusksoul glanced at the way the the group of toms were arranged. He thought there were only two possibilities. Either Harrierstar wanted to test Malicehaze, or kill him. His whiskers twitched at the thought, and his dark eyes flickered at the tom. He didn't look like he would go down without a fight. And from what Rogueheart had said, Malicehaze was more than capable. But he was sure the tom would be easily conquered in a 3 on 1 fight.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 am

Quartzprickle snickered and mewed,"Maybe you really are mousebrained?! Now why would I got and hurt a body capable of hunting? As your punishment, you will hunt for the whole clan for the next three days. I'm sure a cat who's been out in the wild for so long should be able to pull off such a task, right?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 am

Enigmaheart gulped and nodded hesitantly, doubting her ability but determined to prove herself. "D-don't worry, I won't let you down." She nodded and glanced over her shoulder. "I should go get started on that now." Without another word, she dashed into the woods, following Malicehaze's scent as she pretended to start hunting.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Three days, huh? That'll be a feat. I think she can pull it off, Featherpaw thought. She had been standing just in earshot of Enigmaheart and the surrounding cats, taking in what each of them said. I hope they let that Malicewhatever fellow stay; Enigmaheart would be broken without him, she thought mindlessly, her brain suddenly drifting to her own love life. Would I be broken without Shadderpaw? I would go on if he disappeared. I would be sad, but it's not like we have anything.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Dusksouls tail flickered. Would Malicehaze answer Harrierstar sometime this year?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 pm

(oops!! I completely missed the part where Harrierstar was talking ^_^' Sorry)

Malicehaze hesitated, then began. "To either question me in order to prove if I'm a spy from Flameclan or not. Or to test my skills to see if my dirty Flameclan blood is good enough to join among the ranks of your clean clan." There was no anger or frustration in his voice, just a subtle, calm meow of blank expression. His sharp orchard eyes appeared pale as the light through the trees canopy reflected against them, his face unreadable except for the will to comply.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Enigmaheart peeked from the bushes. She just got a glance of the formation of the Frostclan toms before retreating into the woods to avert suspicion, and she didn't like it. Not to mention she was worried about Twoclan, but that was- oh, right, there was Slipkit.

Slipkit bounded up to her. "Hey, Enigmapaw!" He shouted, jumping up to meet her. "You and Malicepaw left, huh?" He flicked his tail. "Well Raccoonstar sent me over to give you some news. One thing, we moved right on top of a rabbit warren. Isn't that awesome? It was literally JUST outside Frostclan's territory. Poor suckers missed a pretty huge jackpot. Talk about luck, huh?" The kit blabbed on and on about Twoclan's current state.

"Slipkit, hush." Enigmaheart said, placing a paw on his mouth. "Tell Raccoonstar that I'm fine, but I'm waiting for word on Malicehaze."

"You got it!" He dashed off back towards the Twoclan camp.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 pm

"Actually, it's neither of those. I'm not going to kill you either. FlameClan may be a dirty mutated mess but they are not our enemies, I know why you must assume that. You've been taught of nothing else but to kill... and yet there is no evil in your eyes. I am curious though.... What part of you thinks you are worthy of our clan? Take Rogueheart for example."

The tabby tom pulled himself to his full height and stared down Malicehaze.

"He's loyal, follows orders and he's not afraid to kill if he has too and only if he has too. If you were in a battle.. a battle that some of your former 'TwoClan' friends where in, could you fight them off? Could you kill them if there was no other way? To be a warrior of this Clan is to make the hard decisions for the good of your Clan mates. If you do not think you are capable of making the hard decisions, I'll have you chased out." Harrierstar meowed, looking at the dark tom with a level gaze.

(After this there will be a time skip into winter.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 pm

(I want to make Ashenpaw kill Shadderpaw so bad.) Twisted Evil
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm

(Whyyy?! Crying or Very sad What'd he ever do to her?!)

Malicehaze met Harrierstar's gaze and replied, his voice even and blank. "As I had told you before, it was my job to protect them from the evil corruption of the clans, in order to relieve myself of my own sins. But now, that job of mine is done and it is up to them to guide themselves through the darkness. My only true purpose now is to keep Enigmaheart content and protected. If someone threatens her, they will die. And if this clan is so important to her, if someone where to threaten it, I must keep her content and protect that in which she loves. To answer your question, if they were to target us first, though they were the only ones to ever accept me for who I am, I must protect what Enigmaheart cherishes, and that means killing if necessary. That is all." His gaze softened as he swore he could smell Enigmaheart's scent. He only assumed that the scent was clinging to his pelt from earlier and straightened his face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Harrierstar considered the words for a moment. "Well then, I can see no reason that we should not give you a trial, as we do all others who come to seek a home among us... But Enigmaheart will go through the trial period as well, seeing as she left us without warning, making it seem she had abandoned us." He meowed. "Now go back to camp, Relicheart will be in charge of you, along with another stranger who wishes to join us. I assume you can make it back on your own?" He didn't wait for an answer and instead turned to east and waved his tail for Dusksoul and Rogueheart to follow. "We may as well patrol."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Malicehaze dipped his head to the other toms before turning around and padding slowly through the forest, taking in all the fresh scents that he couldn't smell through the smog in his former territory, sighing with relief. Well, so far, so good. Huh? That smell.... He chuckled softly as he pasted through a small thicket, mewing in a low, joking voice,"Hey, you can come out now, Enigmaheart. As you can see, everything alright so far."

Relicheart was gathering up the young toms, all of them as he wasn't completely sure who Harrierstar meant for him to get. "A-alright then. Owlpaw, your here. Rip-paw, check. Lavapaw, good. Golden, you've been working, correct? Hmmm" He was now looking at Shadderpaw and Mitepaw. He knew Shadderpaw was older than Mitepaw, but was almost smaller than the creamy hunter tom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Enigmaheart let out a relieved sigh, emerging from the underbrush to meet Malicehaze. "I was afraid they were going to kill you! O-or worse! You never know with them..." She glanced over her shoulder, as if expecting something to spring from the shadows at tackle her at any given moment.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Dusksoul grunted, and followed Harrierstar, his tail swishing. Somehow he doubted Harrierstar was done with Malicehaze just yet. Once they were far enough away he said bluntly "I don't like him."

"Is it the warrior exam?" Lavapaw asked, grinning. He thought he had waited long enough for this, he was ready to be a warrior.

((short posts are short ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 pm

((I hate having to ask, but recap, please?))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next