Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 12 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 pm

(A lot has happened so let me see if I can get the majority of it: Four new kits arrived in the clan; Golden, Blueshard, and Malicehaze joined the clan; Enigmaheart and Malicehaze are inseparable despite Eggie's fear of toms; Veiledmist is deputy; there is high tension between Frostclan and Boulderclan; Quartzprickle has something against Ashenpaw; Relicheart is in charge of gathering the tom apprentices for their warrior exams; Hellspire is fully healed; and Bluekit has begun hanging out with Shadowcore because he's soft. I'm pretty sure I'm missing stuff, but I'm too tired to notice. and I'm too tired to sleep Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 pm

"I don't either Harrierstar." Rogueheart added. "And not just because he beat me." The tabby lashed his tail. "He was capable of convincing Enigma..heart to leave the clan, whose to say he wont convince more of our she-cats to leave."

"I'm not too happy either boys but it was this or kill him, and that would have definatly given us a worse name then we already have. Besides having him here will likely keep FlameClan away from the borders, I swear they're getting cocky." He growled. "I have a meeting with a courier so we should pick up the pace."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 pm

(that's what they think, but Enigmaheart left before meeting him XD)

Relicheart nodded and meowed,"Correct-a-mondo!"

(Has no idea what to post)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Dusksoul grunted, and followed, loping along beside Harrierstar. "And what was that gibberish about something called Twoclan?" he asked, flicked his whiskers in confusion. The news about the courier was promising though, so it wasn't a simple patrol. He wondered if anything eventufl had happened in the Alley's.

Lavapaw grinned, his tail lashing excitedly through the air. "I'm going to be a warrior~!" he said, clearly happy. "Come on. Come on. Let's start this test already!"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Relicheart gave a grin and meowed,"Hey hey, calm yourself. You all have to wait till Harrierstar returns from his important patrol around the territory. Until then, why don't you all spar while you wait?"

Lurking through the shadows of the camp clearing, four forms moved silently, their small paws making no sound. One pair of dark, ivy green eyes were keenly set on the brightly colored warrior apprentice who was meowing excitedly to his mentor, while the rest of the forms split up- the bright amber eyes watching warriors' den, the dark, blood crimson gaze sneaking towards the fresh kill pile, and a hazy red pair of eyes set on the camp entrance.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Fatalspawn slept unsoundly in the Nursery. With a twitch of her tail and a spring of her legs, she sprang up in a flash. "Oh no," she whispered. "The kits....they're not here..." Her sharp eyes darted to the entrance of the Nursery, as she darted out of the nest. She immediately started calling for them as she looked around camp. "Black-kit?! Miasmakit?! Sourkit?! Bluekit?!"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:07 am

As Ashenpaw crepted out of her den,she realized was entirely famished.When was the last time she ate.Better yet when was the last time she went out to hunt.I will eat then hunt she thought.She paddeed over to the fresh kill pile to see there wasn't much there.The other cats mustnot have started hunting yet."Fine then I will hunt first" she thought grumpily."Alas why do I have to feed that lunatic cat Quartzprickle."The first time I get the chance to be alone with that cat I swear I will give her something to remember me by" she thought to herself her blood boiling inside her.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:25 am

(The hunters came back from a patrol not long ago...And I think Ashenpaw was on it. It can't have been that long since Enigma and Malice got there.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 am

(Why am I not affiliated of when and where Ashenpaw geos? Now I am pist.)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 am

(Hey now, no need to get pissy- The was a hunting patrol earlier, but only Quartzprickle, Earthshatter, Deltapaw, Featherpaw, and Sleetpaw were on it)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 am

(Ok I fine now.) Surprised
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 am

(Just for clearence:
Featherpaw went early and Ashenpaw followed her out in the woods, starting to hunt. She wasn't called for the patrol but she went out anyway and annoyed the shit out of Featherpaw before MyStErIoUsLy DiSaPpEaRiNg as Featherpaw followed Shadderpaw.
I am bored...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 am

(I never made Ashenpaw go into the woods.)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 am

(Well, it's been a while since then. Perhaps Ashenpaw couldn't catch anything, went back to camp, slept for a bit, and went back out?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 am

(I never made her go hunt or go in the woods.)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 am

The Ap wrote:As Ashenpaw got over her anger she decided to go do a little hunting.When she got out of the clearing she suddenly smelled the strong aroma of Featherpaw.She is in the woods hunting.Maybe she can help me with Blueshard.Ashenpaw had never really talked to Featherpaw before but there is always a first time for everything.So Ashenpaw decided to follow her scent.As she got farther into the forest she seen were Featherpaw had buried something.Then the scent got stronger till she seen the she cat in the bushes."Featherpaw" she said hoping not to make the she cat angry.

(*Facepalm*)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am

0Yes hahahahaha I remember now.I feel stupid.) (*Creeping back into the corner*)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 am

(Never mind, its over now)

Quartzprickle was busy hissing at the slightly larger crimson tom, who had a dead rabbit crumpled up at his paws towards the back of the camp clearing. From far away, it was hard to understand what was being said, however, Quartzprickle's usual hissing and spitting wasn't there. Instead, it seemed different, and it was clear that something was very wrong when the large she-cat began backing away and running out of the clearing, into the forest, bright red spots taking up half of her face, the color standing out against her white fur as she kept her head to the ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 pm

(*Is sorry for curiosity*)

Vieledmist couldn't help but notice the prickly she-cat run into the woods, and, curiosity peaked, he followed her. His lithe shape, masked by thich fur, weaved through the trees easily and rigorous training made him fast enough the where he could spot Quartzprickle's tail through the foliage. "Quartzprickle?" He called.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 pm

The silver spined white she-cat spun around and faced Veiledmist with a look that no cat in Frostclan had ever seen the hunter wear. Ever. The left side of her face was dripping with blood and dark scratches could be seen above her eye and down her cheek, but what was most shocking were the tears in her eyes and the look of utter defeat, sorrow, pain, and fear that lace her surprisingly pretty face. Though it was splotched with blood, it was clear she was a beautiful cat even if no one could notice it when she was constantly carrying a hardened scowl.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:08 pm

"What happened to you?" Vieledmist asked softly, taking a tentative step towards the hunter. His light blue eyes were glazed over with a deep worry. He may have never been friends with Quartzprickle, but seeing her like this would probably evoke the same reaction from many of the Clan's toms.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Quartzprickle sniffled and went to make her usual sneering face, but as soon as she attempted to do so, a steamy jet of blood sprayed out and she quickly relaxed her face, sinking to the ground, making a small squish sound against the wet, bloody leaves and grass. She was staring at the ground, her eyes milky and dim. "I-I........I.......him. It w-was him. He did this.....t-to me.........he d-did it...." She appeared to be on the verge of breaking down, her body quvering.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 pm

"What is that smell" she thought ssmelling the air.It was Quartzprickle, even though she hated that cat she was still appart of the clan.She rushed over to see Veiledmist and the bloody face of Quartzprickle."What happened", she said sternly.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 pm

"Who did this?" Vieledmist asked gently, easing over to the she-cat slowly. "You can tell me." As he did when talking to frightened kits, he was almost whispering, a serious but caring look on his face. His tail was down and he was close to the ground, looking Quartzprickle in the eyes as much as he could.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Quartzprickle snarled at Ashenpaw's tone and apparently, the apprentice's being there as well. She swished her tail violently, though, when it brushed past the deputy, she calmed herself, stopping her tail before murmuring,"Veiledmist....can you make her go? I didn't authorize her to go hunting and I certainly do not want her here, around me." Her whisper was strained, as if she were trying to hold something back. Tears, perhaps? One couldn't be sure.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next