Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 13 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 pm

"Ashenpaw, go back to camp. Don't try to defy me; I am the deputy and I can punish you. You weren't here. This didn't happen," Vieledmist meowed, keeping his tone quiet but stern. He flicked his bushy tail, turning his gaze back to Quartzprickle. "Don't strain yourself. Stay calm," He mewed to the injured huntress.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Quartzprickle nodded slowly to the older tom, sniffling as blood dribbled from her chin and splashed onto the ground. "I-it was Hellspire. He got angry and began yelling. S-so I yelled back, as usual. But this time was different- This time...This time, he attacked me...." She sniffled again before adding,"And all because he got what he wanted. My rabbit....b-but it was too dry for him. I-I told him that I was eating it for a reason.....Veiledmist....why are you being nice to me? A h-hunter.....? A she-cat?" Her gaze had now moved to the deputy, looking somewhat pathetic, though some confidence had returned to light up her eyes.

(So, is the PMD on pause?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Vieledmist sighed deeply. "Just a hunter. Just a she-cat. Have you ever really thought about that? Without she-cats, we would all die off without children; the clans would be no more. Without hunters, we would starve. Warriors could try to hunt but none of them now exactly how. We'd become weak and die out or get taken over by another Clan. Hunters are made to feel like they are weaker than the warriors, but, in all reality, we're just trying to convince ourselves that we're important. We may be the brawn, but you are the backbone, the brains, the providers, of our Clan," He mewed softly, lightly touching her shoulder with his tail. "Hellspire, you say? Ah, why did I not foresee this happening....You don't worry about him, though. If the prey's to dry for him I guess her can go without for a while." A mischievious smirk appeared on his face for just a moment.

(Not paused, I'm just bored.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Quartzprickle scowled, however, it wasn't directed at Veiledmist. "I thought I knew Hellspire better than that. And I know how important we are! Hell, you could say I'm one of the most important cats here- teaching all the new she-cats how to hunt and provide for their clan! Your damn right that this clan would crash and burn without us!!" Towards her last sentence, she was chuckling, as if the deputy has struck her funny bone. "Yeah yeah, thank Veiledmist." She stood up, her bone chillingly cold gaze seemed a little warm that moment as she turned away. "I think...I'm going to pay Emeraldeye a little visit." She stood there, facing away for a moment, as if to take in everything that had just been said.

(Kay...Damn, I just decided to start looking at RPs on PF and I just joined Sheyna's....I just wish she'd get on more Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm

(Which one?)

"You do that. I need to go talk to someone," Vieledmist mewed, smiling as he trotted off towards camp. His smiled quickly faded as he came upon the clearing filled with whichever cats weren't patroling or hunting. "Hellspire?" He called, letting the anger show in his tone. His light-colored eyes blazed with a contained fury.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 pm

"Wow." Slipkit muttered, trotting through the underbrush back to Twoclan's new camp. "Enigmaheart was right. Frostclan is mean to their she-cats. I'll let Raccoonstar know, it should be easy to get their she-cat kits and stuff to join if they feel like that!" He grinned and picked up the pace, leaping over the opening to the rabbit warren that was not too far from Frostclan's territory. Guess the poor suckers just missed a chance to expand their borders...

(( I ADDED A RABBIT WARREN

RIGHT NEXT TO FROSTCLAN'S TERRITORY

POOR SUCKERS ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

(Stormclan)

Quartzprickle padded away into the camp from the side, as they hadn't been too far from the camp. The blood still dripped from her face, really just making more of a mess than hurting her as she quietly entered the den smelling of herbs and berries, sneaking up jokingly on her friend. "Hey Emeraldeye," she muttered softly, in a sneering, impish way. She knew that her appearance would most likely startle the tom more than her popping up from behind his back.

Hellspire was looking down at the rabbit behind the elder's den, his usual resting spot, with a blank face, as if he were in deep thought. Why did I do it? I guess I just don't know how to act around she-cats....Around Quartzprickle...Its not that I didn't like the rabbit, its just....Hey!..... He paused his thoughts, leaning closer to the limp brown body and sniffed. "It still smells like her....huh....[/i]
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm

"Hel-" Emeraldeye's greeting was cut off by a startled hiss as he practically jumped into the air, barely having room to do so in his den. "What happened to you?!" He asked, dashing to grab some marigold.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Quartzprickle laughed, falling backwards on her rump. "Oh nothing really. I fought off a raving lunatic- Nothing new. Sup with you?" (Kitty WB XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

"O-Oh, um, nothing, really. I'm glad that the Clan's keeping injuries to a minimum, but it gets boring," Emeraldeye mewed idly, chewing herbs in his maw. "This may sting," He meowed as her pressed the poultice to her injured face.

Vieledmist took a quick look around camp, finally catching a glance of Hellspire's fur behind the elder's den. "Hellspire, I need to speak with you," He mewed, looking unamused.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 am

Harrierstar sat on the grassy strip that separated the forest from the alleys, his eyes fixed on the red brick wall in-front of him, waiting for the Courier to make their appearance.

(after this I'm time skipping.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 pm

(Wow what the fuck happened.Someone give me a recap of what happened since my last post I don't feel like reading)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 pm

(Veiledmist sent Ashenpaw away so he could talk to Quartzprickle. They then returned to camp and Veiledmist is getting pissed at Hellspire. Harrierstar and his patrol are waiting for the Courier, and Ashenpaw is still out in the forest somewhere I guess. If you want, I could RP one of my charries with her. One of my kits snuck out of camp Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 pm

(So, are we taking a break from rping or something? o.o)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 pm

(I would totally RP, but I'm spending time trying to get through writer's block and write two crack FFs.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:53 pm

(Ah, so I see Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 pm

(Okay. Sorry to double post, but it had to be done.)

Malicehaze grumbled in his sleep, his massive body rolling around uncomfortably in the small, empty den used for guests, a sharp thorn lodged in his flank from his nest, thought he didn't seem to notice it. One orchard eyes opened lazily, glazed in exhaustion and pain as he drew one paw over his flank, feeling the hot, sticky substance dampening his fur. Damn...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

(If everyone is ready I'm going to time skip.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 pm

(very well Rose! It's about time someone started it up again XP)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

(I'm fine with that.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Ashenpaw padded into to camp with her respectfull catch of three mice.As she dropped them off at the fresh kill pile, she felt the sudden release of the mouses weight."Take that Quartzprickle" she said to herself.As she walked through the camp she suddenly saw the dreamy Blueshard.How she dreamed of him being her mate."He would make a good father" she thought."Maybe I should go talk to him" she said as her paws suddenly surged forward towards Blueshard."Hi" she said softly but just loud enough for him to hear.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm

(So is that how its going to be? I know we're about to have a timeskip, Rose, but Quartzie needs to teach some kitty a lesson Twisted Evil)

At the sound of the soft voice that was being attempted to be hidden,a pair of sharp, ice-toned, prickly tuft-tipped ears stood up, very keen as they were trained to be for tracking prey. Quartzprickle's head popped out of the den, catching sight of Ashenpaw, and a crude, bitter grin curled onto her face, blood still ozzing down her cheek."Ohhh Ashenpaaaaw!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 pm

"Starclan why nnow" she thought sadly."Yes" she said as cheerfully as it was gonna get.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:22 pm

(*giggles* I am ready to take part, but for now, I shall keep my kitties out of it.)

Featherpaw shot a glance at Ashenpaw, chuckling at the though of what was about to come. As her eyes caught the blood trickling down Quartzprickle's face, she wondered what could've caused such a thing. Has she been fighting? the snowy she-cat asked herself. The thought nagged her as she trotted to the fresh-kill pile. She examined the three mice that Ashenpaw had just caught, picking the plumpest one. Her icy eyes caught the angry gaze of Shadowcore-he didn't trust her with prey anymore.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Pleasure ran through her as she saw Featherpaw take the plumpest mouse she caught today.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next