Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 5 Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am

Cherrywing shook his massive head and meowed,"Nope. I have this thick, long fur to keep me warm. And nice to meet you Douc-" He broke off as he looked at the tom. Doucet was still too, as if something from his long forgotten memory had sparked again. "I-I know you....I seen you....in my-my dreams!!" Cherrywing's gaze softened as he mewed,"So, how has that two-leg kit of yours been treating you......Shadowkit?" Doucet gasped. He hadn't heard that name in such an awful long time.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 5 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 am

Stoneclaw shrugged off the thoughts. He boredly padded into the woods, heading towards a leafy place in the forest. He looked at the tall oak that was there and remembered the times when he was a kit. If you asked any other cat this place smelled fine, but to Stoneclaw it still reeked of his family's blood.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 5 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 am

Spiritsong caught sight of Cherrywing with two kittypets. She trotted up behind him. She was still shivering slightly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 am

"Oh wow, you two, like, know each other?" Lily meowed her eyes going wide. "I mean, that's amazing! Who'd have though eh?" She meowed, her eyes seemed to glow happily.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 am

Turned and caught Spiritsong's scent. "Hey, Spiritsong, over here!" Turning to Lily, he mewed,"Spiritsong is one of my oldest friends. She's also a medicine cat as well." Doucet was still standing silently, shaking with shock. Cherrywing nodded,"Yeah.....its been a long time, hasn't it Shadowkit?" The name rang in Doucet's ears, but her only muttered," Ch-Cherrywi....wing..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 am

"you know these two, Cherrywing?" She meowed quietly. The little she-cat looked at the kittypets curiously.

Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 am

Stoneclaw silently gazed at the seemingly nice place. He slowly and sadly padded away from it. He returned to camp and grabbed a skinny vole from the fresh kill pile.

Riverpaw padded around in the apprentice's den. Before long she became bored so she padded out into the forest again, this time heading for the river.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 am

Lily nudged Doucet. "Hey wake up from memory land mister." She meowed. "I seem to be making a new friend every day." Lily said turning to watch Spiritsong. "Or in today's case, two!"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am

Cherrywing looked at Spiritsong and began,"You know how I was exiled for supposably kidnapping Flameclan kits.....yeah, well, Shadowkit was one of them." Doucet gasped and yowled,"I remember that!!! I remember traveling with my sister Jadekit and our friends Sharpkit, Leafkit, Silverkit, and Lilykit!!! We were fleeing the place of blood and battle cries while a large warrior lead us to safety...That was you!" Cherrywing nodded to the young tom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 am

Riverpaw arrived at the river and drank in the soothing scent of water. She silently stood at the bank and listened to the sounds of the river. She lied down and went to sleep, having dreams about Pheasantpaw.

(does water even have a scent?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am

Lily closed her eyes, a bemused smile playing across her face. She decided it would just be better to listen, seeing as she had no idea what was going on.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am

Spiritsong nodded slowly. "I remember you telling me about it. So this cat is formerly Flameclan, huh?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 am

Riverpaw woke up with a loud yawn. She stared at the river's black water. I'll have to start swimming when Green-leaf comes she thought. Riverpaw got up and sniffed around for prey but she could smell nothing. She padded back to camp and began looking for her mother.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 am

Doucet stumbled backwards. "I have only heard that name once from my mother.......Flameclan. Cherrywing, where did the other kits go?" Cherrywing sighed and meowed,"They all found new house folk to protect them." Doucet nodded and leaped onto the fence when he heard a twoleg yowl. "I gotta go. Bye!" and he disappeared.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 am

Stoneclaw slowly padded over to the nursery. "Petalmist?" He called softly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 am

Rust stepped into the clearing. I wonder if theres any food around, he thought. Then he smelled it. FOOD!, he mewed. He darted toward the kill pile and grabbed a rat and imedeitly started to feast on it.

Ivy felt softness under her. Was she back in her parents den? Was her journey just a dream? She opened her eyes. She was in a den, but not her mother's. Oh yeah, now she remembered. She got up and stepped outside, to see Rust grubbing on a rat. I wish it was a dream., she thought.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 am

Lily opened her eyes and smiled at the two FrostClan cats. "We live in such a small world, small but large. How it's both small and large I have no clue, I just know it is." She said a dreamy look on her face.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 am

Petalmist pricked her ears up and her eye blinked awake. Though it was the next day, the metalic tang of blood still filled her jaws. " Yes dearie?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 am

Spiritsong turned her electric-blue eyes on Lily. "And who might you be?" She meowed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

"I'm Lily miss." The she-cat flicked her ears back towards her home. "And I'm afraid I have to go, my owner is calling me in for breakfast." She meowed. She waved goodbye with her tail and trotted back into the house

((I can't stay up any longer. I'll be on later.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 am

I wonder where everybody went.,Ivy thought. And that huge tom? Is he good or bad? I mean, there's evil in his eyes but there's also a streak of saddness. Also there's a smell of kittypet in the air. weird. Ivy looked around, wondering what to do next.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 am

"I just wanted to know how you were doing, I worry about you" Stoneclaw mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 am

Petalmist smiled and licked Stoneclaw. "You know, I've been thinking of names for the kits.....I like either Soulkit or Ashkit....Oh course it also matters who the kit will look to."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 am

Rust looked around. I wonder if there are any pretty shecats my age., he wondered.There must be.Ooooo.She's pretty. He saw a white cat with dark blue eyes and brown paws. No. I can't think about girls. I must think about taking care of Ivy and Lavender.But Rust couldn't help but look at the shecat.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 am

Jewelpaw and Shinepaw walked over to the white and brown she-cat and Shinepaw mewed,"Hey Riverpaw! Wanna go hunting with us!" Jewelpaw nodded and yowled,"And she can also play in the snow!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next