Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 26 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Riverpaw stretched her legs and padded over to Rust. "Hello" She mewed sweetly. Do I realy love Rust or am I just a hopeless romantic? She wondered. No I do love him... I think she thought.

(do thoughts and words said count as sentences?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 26 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Thunderkit had accidentally fallen asleep underneath the dead bush. When he woke, some of the snow had been kicked underneath it, making a wet puddle. He shivered and sat up. Frozen drops hung from his whiskers. Shivering again, he stepped out from underneath the bush and looked curiously at the new cats.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

(Do any of you have a sense of what a GOOD sentence is? A COMPLETE THOUGHT, not a good sentence murdered and cut up into pieces.

You know what, screw this. FIVE LINES, or I will delete future posts. Capiche? Good. I'm sorry if this is too strict, but if you can't comply to good RPing rules, I'd suggest leaving. Will stop breaking my own rules in three, two, one...)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 pm

(k fine *grumble grumble*)

Moonpelt padded out of the warrior's den and stretched her tired limbs. She padded over to the measly fresh kill pile and grabbed a rat. I wonder how Lasiar and Agien tell the difference between the things She wondered. When she had finished the surprisingly delicous meal she padded over to Lasiar and mewed "How do you tell the difference between a good and bad rat?" She asked.

Bearpelt padded around his nest, going in slow circles. I feel so useless! he thought. All I do is eat food and take up space! he added to himslef.

(Don't mean to be a bother but how do tou do that fancy little e in agien *is sorry if I misspell agien*)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Firestreak grunted in disappointment when the she-cat darted off. Her answer didn't really please him or even answer what he really asked. Bored, the tom turned back towards his sister and cocked an eyebrow at the two other cats hanging with his sister. She already seemed popular. A small smile tugged on his lips but he killed it.

The white loner smiled at the medicine cat warmly, making it clear the harshness earlier was dispelled. "Yeah. Cloudleap." she mewed then added, "and Firestreak." Her own eyes glimmered with a pure shimmer. The bright green resembling the season of New Leaf.

((Five lines o-o sorry, I know I am a new-comer, but uh, don't cha think five lines is a little much or do you mean sentences?))
Mad
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm

(( >.> I actually do know what a good sentence and a good thought is. But guess what? A guy can only RP his cat doing the same thing, talk, think, eat and sleep so much. It's kind of hard to write a complete five lines when nothing is happening! The only people who actually get to do anything is you and mew-mew >.> ))

Thornpaw picked up his mouse remains and padded into the forest. he dropped them at the base of a tree and kicked dirt over them, disposing of them. He silently started padding back to camp. His mind wandered all over he place, from thoughts of the strange she-cat Equestria, to the two new cats, Firestreak and Cloudleap. He silently wondered why Equestria was in their camp. He figured he would find out soon enough though. He padded back into the apprentice's den, he walked in a circle on his nest a few times, flattening the moss then lie down and curled up on it to sleep. His tail wrapped around him, and his paws tucked under his head.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Spiritsong smiled a little. "Well, Cloudleap, nice to meet you." She glanced at Firestreak. "You too, I guess. Unless you act like a mouse-brain all the time." She smirked. "So what brings you here, anyway?" It seems like there are so many non-Clan cats wandering around our territory now. I thought the warriors guarded our borders better than this! I mean, seriously... Even with all the trouble going on, we should be able to protect what's ours. She flicked her pale gray tail and waited politely for Cloudleap's response.

(Kay...)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Lavender fell back asleep. Ivy walked back out of the den, wondering why everything was so weird today. She walked over to the apprentice den wondering, why she was going here? It's not like she was an apprentice. She sat down in the den, waiting for anything. A progress report from Spritsong or a curious cat wanting to talk to her or something to keep her from dieing of boredom. She dozed off then woke up again, worried that if she fell asleep she would miss out on something. She sighed. Ivy just couldn't find anything to do.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 pm

The firey-pelted tom spiked an eyebrow at the sassy she-cat. His mouth opened to say something, but thought better of it. His claws were already balancing on a thin branch, so smarting-off to a Clan Cat, especially to a medicine cat, as a mere rogue was stupid and would most definantly cause the tree limb underneath to cripple and break away. His eyes blazed with unsaid words as they rolled. Firestreak settled on perching beside his sister again. Spiritsong's words didn't make their way fully into his mind; he didn't want to think about why they were here.

Cloudleap cheffed softly but her mood sobered and her green emeralds dulled. Her left paw prodded at the fresh-kill, which was cold, tentatively. A small humming noise came from her as she looked slowly over to her brother who just stared at something past them. "Bipods or whatever you call them..." was all she murmured.
Mad
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:56 pm

(( As y'all prove to me that you can actually form a good sentence...

Dragon, Mad, and Sheyna are off the hook. You guys were fine, but then I noticed Torchic with the five word sentences... Which is normally okay, but if you have a five sentence rule and want to get out of it by making short-ass sentences... Gah, okay, I'm gonna start posting this in Discussion.

And about the Aigean thing, I don't use it anymore, but if you type Ocean into Google translator from English to Irish, it'll come out with her name and take it from there. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:00 pm

(Is there something wrong with me? Nobody will interact with my cats...)

Riverpaw padded into the woods to hunt. She lifted her head and opened her maw to scent the crisp air. The suddle scent of vole wafted to her scent glands and she dropped into a hunter's crouch. She stalked the small animal, slowly dragging herself forward. When she was only a tail-length away she sprang on the furry creature and was satisfied when the warm blood of the prey filled her mouth. She scraped hardened snow over the vole and continued on, treking through the icy forest.

(Gtg, and Gh I can make an intelligent descriptive post)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

(sorry everytime i try to type something my dad calls for me)

Rust followed Riverpaw into the forest. He felt sorry for being kinda rude. My head feels like it's gonna explode! I'm so stressed out. When he reached Riverpaw, he was panting from running after her. "I'm sorry if I was rude before...I just can't get over the fact that some creep is running around this territory, hurting innocent cats.", he said.

Ivy thought about the rouges. Who is that fire pelted cat? And why does he wonder about me? All the other cats have horrible sob stories and they don't like listening about other's backrounds, so why does he want to know about me? I can tell from his eyes that he's different.,, Ivy thought. But how?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Equestria stared at Firestreak and it made Jewelpaw uneasy. What made her so enthralled by him? He's just another young cat....or does she see something in him?! I'm not really sure what this loner's ability is, but seems to sure be powerful.. The white she-cat glanced over at Jewelpaw and spoke, her tone was long and intertwined with sorrowful bluntness. "See you wonder about me and my whereabouts.....It is none of your concern for the time being. Only your leader's." She stood up and Jewelpaw didn't dare to stop her as the wise loner peered around for Smolderstar. The fire within a jewel may only be kindled by another streak of flame. This I must speak to the young cat who rules...

Shinepaw yawned and stiffened as she saw Equestria had moved. She dashed over to Jewelpaw, who was gazing wearily at the white loner. "What did you do?! You can't just let her wander about!!!" Jewelpaw jostled awake, back to her former self. "Oops! Sorry... But she seems as if she won't do anything. She only speaks in riddles. Its kinda hard to understand and is slightly annoying." Her silver eyes carried over to Ivy. "I wonder who her mentor will be. They all will have to have ones soon."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 pm

((o-o))

Firestreak felt eyes burning into his flaming pelt, but when he looked back, no one caught his eyes. The she-cat who had been watching him previously had already left on her trek to find Smolderstar. His volcanic eyes morphed into slits as he wondered who had been staring at him. The premonition he had before, the scent of the clan which sent his fur crawling closer to his skin, came back to his mind. That lone raven the night before, also, which squawed its sorrows to the growing night outside this clan's border...He blinked; the tom had a feeling this Clan-FrostClan contained darker secrets than it seemed to possess. Secrets they wouldn't dare tell a loner like himself. Shifting, Firestreak edged closer to his sister as uneasiness, for the first time, persuaded him to seek comfort.
Mad
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 am

((*Gives GH hug.* If it makes you feel better, they're not as bad as my old rp buddies. I'll try to get on more often so you don't go crazy eh?))

Lily was curled up on her pillow; dreaming of the forest, the cold snow under paw, the sun reflected off a world bathed in white and the albino tom who'd been haunting her sleep since they had met, not so long ago. Her pale yellow eyes flickered open, her house-folk was listening to pop-music, Lily found she liked it herself. She wandered up her stairs and sat on her favourite chair, it allowed her to look through the largest window and out onto the forest below. She sighed wistfully, she wanted to go out there, to play in the snow and hunt the tiny warm bodied creatures that hid in the nooks and crannies. She made her decision, she would go out there, she looked up at her owner as the woman came up the stairs and gave Lily a scratch, but could she really leave this? Yes, not matter how much she loved her owner and her home, the forest called to her. "And it whispers softly to me 'come and play'" Lily meowed, getting a quizzical look from her owner, if only they could understand each other. Tomorrow Lily would venture out of her house for the last time, maybe she could find the albino?

Phoenixtalon grumbled as snow stuck to his thick fur, he hated leaf-bare. His bright orange pelt stuck out like a sore paw in the whiteness, New-leaf and Leaf-fall? Perfect for him. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, mercifully there was still some bits and pieces on it, they were sour and scrawny but it would have to do. He'd made sure the Elders, queens and kits had been fed before coming to the pile. He was satisfied with how the work on the barriers had went and with how his apprentice was shaping up. He settled down to eat alone in the snow, he took this time to think about the clan and it's leader, Smolderstar had made a good choice in deputy, no matter how much Phoenixtalon hated to admit anything good about the rat munchers, Aigéan was doing a good job. There was something about that damn she-cat that he couldn't get out of his head.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 am

Equestria lifted her nose, scenting the camp. Jewelpaw and Shinepaw tilted their heads, giving the white loner a questioning look. "What's she scenting the camp for?! There no prey to be-" Jewepaw stopped as the white loner leaped into a bush in camp and pulled out a long snake. The two appretices didn't recognized it....It wasn't an adder. Shinepaw ran up and yowled,"What is that?!" She dare prodded the snake, flinching at how thick it was. Equestria mubbled through the leathery skin,"It is a viper. One of thses nasty little thing almost hunted me down once." She tossed it aside and began licking her shoulder, her normally soft green eyes were tinged with sorrow and........fear?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:23 am

Lavender awoke, in alot of pain, but not as much pain as it was at first. She looked around....she smelled all kinds of smells....like rouges. "S-spirt ss-ong?......wha-at's going on?', she struggled to speak. She smelled something strange in the air, not the rouges but the smell of power.......the same smell that's on........?!?!

Ivy got up out of the den and walked over to Cloudleap. "Where are y-you from?", she asked shyly. She was prepared to get a rude scoff since she didn't know these cats.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 am

Phoenixtalon's head shot up as he scented the rogue, being lead by Jewelpaw and Shinepaw. He narrowed his eyes and watched the cat carefully, he'd seen how she'd killed the viper. Where were all these rogues coming from?

((Sorry I was doing a new picture.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:44 am

(Yay, thanks!)

Spiritsong stuck her head into her den. "It's alright, Lavender. Just a few other rogues who'll be staying with us. Do you need any poppy seeds?" The small she-cat glanced back over her shoulder at Firestreak. I'm pretty suprised he didn't snap at me. At least I know he can control his temper, unlike a certain cat I know. She stepped fully into her den.

Thunderkit shook his thick pelt and padded into the nursery. The ice dangling from his whiskers was now starting to melt.

Foxtail glanced around camp, obviously making a point to ignore the rogues. She'd always hated how the Clan mobbed any newcomers. I wonder where Riverpaw is. I was going to take her out training.

Eagletalon's fur was fluffed up to drive away the leaf-bare chill. He stood up and padded away from the entrance, where he'd been sitting, to the warriors den. It wasn't much warmer in there, bu at least there was no breeze inside.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 am

Coalkit was just beginning to wake for the day. Rosethorn shifted in her nest, smiling as she saw how big her boys were getting.

Phoenixtalon finished the sparrow he was eating and stretched out his legs. He looked around and then he looked to the sky. "We should take a patrol out to check the boarder with two-leg place." He meowed to himself.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 am

Thunderkit looked at Coalkit, then Rosethorn. "Hi," he meowed. He trotted over and layed down next to his mother. He was still shivering a little. "I'm gonna take a nap," the young tom announced.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 am

Rosethorn chuckled. "Sleep well little one." she meowed wrapping her thick tail around him to try and ease his shivering.

((It's late, I'm heading to bed.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 am

(kay, bye.)

Thunderkit purred and rested his head on his large, dark brown paws. He yawned, closed his golden eyes, and fell straight to sleep.

Thunderkit was dreaming. He knew he was, but he didn't care. He was a proud Frostclan warrior now, out hunting to feed his Clan. A plump brown rabbit was squatting a few fox-lengths away, nibbling on a large berry. He could smell its enticing scent. The shadows hid the dark brown tom as he crept towards it. His pawsteps were completely inaudible, and he knew better than to touch anything that might alert his target that it was being hunted. The warrior was barely a tail-length away when he heard a laugh. Not just any laugh; an evil laugh, filled with hatred and menace, and the desire to kill anyone who stood in its path. The rabbit bolted away, leaving Thunderkit staring around with wild eyes. This didn't seem like a dream anymore, even though it still was. The only difference was, his dream had turned into a nightmare. He whirled to look behind him and locked his golden gaze on an unfamiliar set of evil, glowing eyes. He shivered violently, both in his dream and his sleep, knowing that the owner of that laugh owned these eyes as well. It laughed a second time and slowly blinked its eyes.

Thunderkit leaped to his large paws. The fur along his spine bristled, and his eyes were wide with fear. As he looked around wildly, he slowly began to relax. It had only been a nightmare; he was back in the nursery now, with his mother and brothers. He sighed in relief.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Ivy heard a sweet, but struggling voice. Lavender!!!! Ivy dashed into the medicine cat's den with a smile on her face. "Lavender!!!", Ivy mewed happily. "Are you in much pain?".

All Lavender's life she cried and complained about everything. Well not anymore, she thought. Even though it hurt, she could not act like a baby. "I'm feel-ling s-so much better.", she lied. Ivy looked into her eyes and she could tell she was lieing. Lavender quickly looked down, but it was too late. "Lavender...?", Ivy began.

Lavender began to sob. "It hurts to talk. I'm really scared. I miss mom. I feel like a baby. And it hurts to cryyyyy!!!!", Lavender said quickly. "That's all I needed to know.", Ivy said sarcasticly. I'm happy my little sister hasn't changed., Ivy thought and smiled to herself.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Spiritsong flicked her tail. She glanced between the pair, then meowed, "If it hurts to talk, then why do you keep talking?" Without waiting for a response, she continued. "And I'm going to ask again. Do you want some poppy seeds for the pain?" It'd be nice if she actually bothered to listen to me sometimes. I hate repeating myself.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next