Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Hawkpaw was stalking along the boarder. Cherrywing had set him a task. There were rogue scents all along the two-leg place boarder. Hawkpaw was to walk the boarder alone and try and catch one in the act and deal with it appropriately. The young tabby lifted his nose to the air to breath in scents.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:54 pm

(now isn't the time for what Rivermist? XD)

Rustclaw curled up to Rivermist, and started to think. What are we gonna do about Ivypaw?

Ivypaw sighed and bounded into the forest. Her dainty paws glided along the snow as she ran. What has gotten into me? Am I really that crazy?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 pm

(Something......ITS MY BIRTHDAY! TELL ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR I HURT YOU!)

Rivermist looked into Rustclaw's beautiful eyes. She saw a bit of worry in them. "Are you thinking of Ivypaw?" she asked softly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:04 pm

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Mew is gonna do a Happy B-day pic for you! Also do you want me to draw you chibi style for your B-day, I'll just need to know what you look like. P.S GH If you want to, I'll draw you a late B-day present. BTW Read my story on Original Stories)

Rustclaw stared at Rivermist, her deep, blue eyes making him feel dizzy. "Yeah, she's been acting weird lately, have you noticed it?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:15 pm

"Yeah, she has. I don't know what's gotten into her," Rivermist said. She flicked her tail nervously.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:18 pm

(LOL Kool)

Rustclaw's face turned serious. "What is it, Rivermist I know something's wrong." he said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

"I think I'm being stalked. Shadewind is constantly following me around and every time I go into the woods Goldenstreak shows up," Rivermist said. She stared at he ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Rustclaw stood up and looked around. He was angry. No one stalks her and gets away with it!! "I will stay by your side 24/7 to make sure you're safe and if I see any of those fools i'll rip their eyes out and shove them down their throats." he said, as calmly as he could.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:34 pm

"Thank you! Rustclaw, would this make us mates?" Rivermist mewed with a slight smile. She twisted her tail around Rustclaw's.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Rustclaw turned red. "YES!! Uh, I mean yeah sure whatever makes you happy." he smiled. He wasn't angry anymore, he was happy.

(That pic you put up there, you should move it to the Random thread, because that might make GH angry.)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm

(K, I will)

Rivermist chuckled slightly at Rustclaw's enthusiasm. "I love you!" she purred happily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Rustclaw purred. "I love you too."

(Gtg sorry)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm

(Bye!)

Rivermist licked his face. "i'm glad you feel that way. I'd like you to know we're NOT having kits untill Goldenstreak goes away," she purred with a chuckled. Her eyes seemed to have a little seriousness in them, though.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm

(Happy birthday, Torchic!!)

Eagletalon sighed and shook his head. He trotted after Sparkstorm into the warriors' den. So many new cats. But if they stay, they might have to see Swiftpath, or Bane, or whoever that really is.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

(Thanks)

sparrowkit stared at Petalmist from a distance. He spat angrily on the ground. She thinks she can just leave and nobody would care? What a mouse-brain! he thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 pm

(( Happy B-day Torchic))

Silver wandered the forest, walking gently on the border between Frostclan and the Alley's. He was smelling intently, his nose to the ground.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm

(( OMG.

My stupid Monterey trip prevented me from saying...

HAPPY FRICKIN' BIRTHDAY!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:12 pm

(awwww! Your happy birthday means the most, GH!)

Bearpelt slipped into the woods. he padded towards twolegplace and climbed one of the short trees. He was a bit nervous and flicked his tail back and forth.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Hawkpaw lifted his nose when he saw a shadow flit past the edge of his vision. "Got you now." He whispered. He followed the shadow as it boldly went further and further into Frostclan territory. When he caught sight of the shadow he sucked in a breath. The cat was small and it's pelt was ragged and covered in scars, but it's muscles where lean and strong. From the way it observed it's surroundings he could tell it was no ordinary rogue. Hawkpaw dropped into a crouch and waited for his chance to pounce.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Silver could detect scents a she padded forward. The scent of Frostclan, but also the scent of the Alley cats which troubled him. He had been to the Alley's on occasion, and had heard of the forces of cats there. The one he sniffed now reminded him of the Rogue queen's forces. He had, had the bad luck of having a run-in with one of her patrols when he was in the Alley's. So it troubled him to think she was expanding her borders. But that was no problem of his, though he couldn't seem to get it out of his mind. His nose was focused on the faint scent of prey.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 pm

The Rogue was facing away from him. Hawkpaw flexed his muscles and leaped, letting out a furious snarl as he did so. The ragged she-cat screech in surprise when the young cat sunk his teeth into her left shoulder. She tried to shake him off but Hawkpaw was not the scrawny creature he used to be. He'd grown quite a bit through leaf-bare and his muscles where lean and strong from training. She finally managed to dislodge him by dropping to the ground and rolling over. Hawkpaw recovered quickly and turned to face the she-cat. She was bleeding heavily from her shoulder and the injury put her off balance. Hawkpaw continued to dart teasing blows at her left flank.
The young tom had underestimated his opponent and while he was busy feigning to put her off balance the she-cat was busy watching the way he moved. She lunged at his throat just as darted forward. Running on instinct Hawkpaw lashed out with his claws and caught her across the face, she stumbled back wildly and fell to the ground. Hawkpaw leaped forward and sunk his teeth into her throat, her screams turned to pathetic gurgles as his teeth ripped through her wind pipe.
Hawkpaw was panting heavily, his fur was soaked with blood, his own and the she-cats. He looked blankly at the she-cats body and began to shake terribly. I've never killed another cat before..... It's ok though right? She was outside of the code, and it was in self defense! He thought wildly. He took another look at the body and suddenly felt very ill. He gagged on the scent of blood and quickly ran away, his paws leaving bloody prints in the ground.

((Ooooh GORY! Well not really... BUT STILL!))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:50 am

(That's some scurry shit....)

Stoneclaw got up from his nest and stretched the sleep out of his bones. He padded into the cold light of leaf-bare. The forest beckoned him forward. Howerver strong his longing to talk to Petalmist was, his longing to walk into the cool forest was stronger. Before long he was being envoloped by the forest's leafy branches.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:29 pm

(( Damn it. >:3, I was going to make Thornpaw semi-evil....then fully evil...murr ima still do it ))

Silver found, and pounced on a mouse. ((too lazy to describe ..))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:43 pm

((Mercury: Noooooo
Hawkpaw's character has always been evil. He's actually one of the first I made he's just never been used in a warriors rp.))

Hawkpaw eventually calmed down enough to wash the blood from his fur. When he tried to lick it off he gagged so he ended up rolling in the snow to get rid of it. He was checking to see if he got it all when a thought struck him, what was he going to do with the body. He wished his mentor where here, Cherrywing would know what to do. It scared Hawkpaw to admit it by he, like everyone else, knew Cherrywing was a born killer.

Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Brian and Giusepi ran through the forest. They didn't know what was chasing them, but it wasn't good. Brian could have been up and out of there, but he couldn't leave his brother behind...

They stopped and whirled around as the creature came into view. It was a dog.

But... something was different. It was bigger, stronger...

"It's a wolf!" Brian growled. They had encountered these before. They were the reason that the rats died out back in Ireland.

There was no way Giusepi could outrun it, so the only hope was to fight. There wasn't even much hope in that.

Giusepi roared and jumped forward, claws digging into both the creature's eyes. The wolf howled and shook Giusepi off, slamming him into a tree and slashing his stomach open. Blood poured from the wound as Giusepi struggled to get up. The wound was deep enough that several organs were showing.

Brian snarled and jumped for the creature's throat, but missed as the wolf spun around. It lunged for his throat, but Brian was too quick. Its jaws snapped down on the cat's right front leg, snapping the bone in two immediately and nearly severing it from his body. With another swift movement, the wolf had ripped Brian's throat out.

The former Irish kittypet was done for. Giusepi watched as his brother lay bleeding into the snow, seconds away from death. He was probably close as well. The wolf began turning to him, then stopped.

The creature ate Brian alive, not even waiting for him to die first. He ripped chunks of flesh from the thin cat and swallowed them whole. And Giusepi couldn't do a thing.

The wolf finished, the cat's blood dripping from its muzzle. It turned towards Giusepi with an evil look on its face.

And soon enough, Giusepi was dead, too.

( Remember, Pumpkin vanished, if you paid attention when Aigean's wounds were being treated. He didn't die, he just vanished.

And is this a gore war? Because I think I just won. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next