Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 14 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Rosethorn had taken Honeykit by the scruff and placed him deeper into the nursery when Garth spoke to her. She peered down the ladder and narrowed her eyes. "You must have me confused with someone else. My name is Rosethorn of the Claw" She meowed, politely but curtly. If Kass didn't trust him why should she?
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:23 pm

"Oh, but Your Majesty! It has come to my attention that Her Grace has replaced you. Another has grown to her liking and to inform the Resistance about this was my whole reason for coming here." His tone was now pleading. "I only want to better the saftey of the Alleys. How can I be sure me and my allies are safe if there is a murderous she-cat on the loose? I hear that she is wanted for murder and poaching!" His eyes were a sorrowful grey and his black paws scraped against the floor.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:30 pm

The Resistance did know who her mother was, but they preferred to think of her by her fathers family. She looked equally shocked and angry. She bounded down the ladder so quickly she was a blur of red. "I care naught for being replaced." She snarled, nose to nose with Garth. "Who is this murderer you speak of?"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Garth turned his muzzle away from Rosethorn and mewed curtly,"Why, I know not the beast's name, but I hear she is a most beautiful sight. She's a cream cat with green eyes and she bears the collar of fangs. She's the Queen's top Lieutenant. Her Grace also allows her to roam where she pleases and I saw her enter the forest not too long ago.....And she hasn't been back since. What of those poor forest cats I hear of? Will they be in danger?"

Honeykit had followed his mother slightly, still hidden in the nursery. Oh no! Frostclan!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:45 pm

"Those cats wouldn't know a servant of the queen if they bit them on the tail. They have already turned away one warning from the Alleys." She meowed. "Anything bad that happens to them is on their own paws."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Honeykit couldn't believe his ears. "Mother! Don't you care for them at all?! What if father was still there?! Would we have still left?" His small body heaved with anger. Why had his father have to be so clumsy and fall off a cliff? Frostclan had turned to rubble because of his ignorance.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:57 pm

"If your father was still there the clan wouldn't have become a mess in the first place." Rosethorn meowed turning away from Garth and climbing the ladder. "And yes I care for them, but I wont be responsible for their ignorance." She said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 pm

"Grrr.. It was father's ignorance that drove Frostclan into Smolderstar's paws! Its his fault! Now I'm going home to help my clan. Help clean up the mess that my father created!" The golden tabby kit stormed away and Garth peered after him. Turning to Rosethorn with a questioning look, her meowed,"If you wish, I'll accompany him to the forest." But he already knew the red queen's response.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Honeykit didn't get far before Kass scoped him up. He took him downstairs and dropped him into the room where the sick cats where. "Your much to small to be going back there on your own." He growled.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Honeykit lashed out at Kass's muzzle, his claws sheathed. The blow was blunt and the golden kit glared at the old healer. "Do not tell me what to do! Garth said he would take me back. Now let me leave! I was born for life in the forest, not the Twoleg Place!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Thunder had followed Kass down quietly. Now, he meowed to his brother, "So you're going to leave the only close family you have left?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Honeykit whipped around to face Thunder, a hard look on his golden face. "Like you would care. I know you're my brother and all, but you, you and Coal treat me as if I'm a helpless newborn kit who has no sense of smell nor sight! I'm going back to Frostclan, where I'll be treated with respect, and I'll solve the clan's problems, rising it up from its terrible conditions!" He stormed out of the room, shouldering past Thunder. And maybe..........I'll undo everything Darkstar did.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Thunder's expression went ice cold, as did his tone. "Fine. Do what you like. Because apparently, I don't care."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Ghosteyes and Garth watched the two kits argue and Ghosteyes leaned closer to the grey and black tom. "Garth, for one so young, those two have felt much pain." Garth nodded and sighed,"Aye. Poor sons. Like you, they have no father." Ghosteyes shook his head and mewed,"No, I didn't have one. But you're like one, sir." Garth turned his head and meowed,"No Ghosteyes. I do not deserve a title as proud as that. But thank you for the thought." Ghosteyes hid his face, pressing his muzzle in his fuzzy chest fur.

Honeykit only twitched his tail in farewell.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Thunder stalked away silently. I guess this goes to show how important family really is, huh? If my own brother would rather go back to that disaster of a Clan instead of staying with us... He snorted softly. Why do I even bother?
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Ghosteyes felt Thuder's presence leave and he found himself following the dark tabby kit. Garth watched as Ghosteyes left and decided to leave for a moment. I'll be back, dear boy. Do not worry.

He trotted away into the Alleys and he was shocked to see a small dark russet she-cat dash quickly past him. "Why Malien, why the rush?" he chuckled coldly. The she-cat froze and whipped around. In her mouth was a leather collar covered in fangs. At once, Garth knew what was happening. He dived onto the she-cat and hissed softly,"What do you know Her Grace's plans?! Is Petalmist truly the one leading her to the forest?!".....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 pm

After taking several pawsteps, Thunder faltered. He turned and saw Ghosteyes following him. "What?" he meowed coldly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:48 pm

When Coal went after his brother Rosethorn gently grabbed him by the tail
"But mother!" Coal mewled sounding tiny.
"He wont listen to us my dear." Rosethorn meowed her face was twisted with unreadable emotion.
"He blames father... Am I the only one that doesn't!" Coal meowed curling up under her paws.
"He is confused Coal, your all so young." She meowed and bent to lick his head.

Kass closed his eyes. "This was not the trouble you warned me about." He growled to thin air.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Ghosteyes flinched, but stayed where he stood. "Uhhh...I'm s-sorry to bother you. Its just, you seem as if you are new here. I know it feels to be vulnerable in a strange place. I've felt that way all my life and stress always makes it a greater strain on things. I find it helps to make friends that you can depend on so that you feel safer. When I-I found, Garth, It felt better."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 pm

"Friends?" Thunder repeated scornfully. "I don't see the point of having them. You're weak if you can't depend on yourself to solve your own problems. And friends tend to drag you down with them when something happens. And they only ever cause more stress." He seemed convinced about every word he said.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Ghosteyes looked down, his blind eyes seeing nothing. "I suppose that is true. I am weak. i know that if I didn't have Garth, I would certainly die. But the feeling of having someone to depend on...I had never felt such security til now. To be honest, if I was ever taken from Garth, I don't know what I would do." His fluffy tail rippled in the soft air and he opened his mouth again. "Sorry for bothering you."

Honeykit bit his tongue as he heard Thunder's reply to Ghosteyes. He trotted out of the HQ and follow the scents of the forest.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 pm

"If you're so sorry about it, then why'd you bother me in the first place?" Thunder meowed sourly. Without another word, the young dark tabby turned and trotted away.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:03 am

Ghosteyes was used to seething comments and painful remarks. He had heard them all his life. He walked back to where he had been sitting by Garth. Once he reached the spot, the grey tom walked up and mewed,"Hi Ghosteyes, just had to make some dirt. So, how'd it go?" Ghosteyes just sat there, like he did when he didn't feel like taking. "Oh...alright, We'll talk later then."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 am

Kass dropped his head and shook it. He padded into the nursery bounding up the ladder quickly. "Ice, I'm going to the root cave, keep and eye on the intensive care cats while I'm gone." He meowed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 am

"Sure," Ice meowed. The large tom trotted over to the ladder.

Thunder continued walking without knowing where he was going. He stayed mainly to the shadows, his dark pelt helping hide him.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next