Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 24 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:14 pm

(( lol. xD ))

"Ah." Thornheart said, surprised. He had completely forgotten. "I should..." he trailed off.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:40 pm

(Excuse me taking forever, I'm watching Buffy. Ahh the nineties, how I miss thee.)

Mercury sighed and looked down. "I know you like coming here but you have a clan to take care of and I have.. the whole of the Alleys.. well bye." With that she took off, quickly slipping into the shadows and knowing he could make his own way out from there. 'I'm so stupid, don't let them get close, they just die' She thought angrily.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:43 pm

(( 'S cool ))

Thornheart looked after her disappearing form, his mouth half open., in surprise. He was hurt slightly, by her words. But sighed, shaking his head, a she turned and headed back to the clan.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 pm

(I'm trying for something a little different with Mercury.)

The silvery she-cat didn't enter HQ buy the usual way. She climbed up the building till she was on the roof, then he jumped through a hole in the roof. She'd found a little space separate from the Nursery. She curled up and tucked her nose under her tail. She become secluded and snappy to her peers. No cat knew exactly what was wrong with her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:31 pm

(( 'Kay. ))

Thornheart traveled back to the clan, a bit tired, but not willing to stop.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:33 pm

((( REVIVAL!! Allow me to take matters into my own hands....))

Scar jumped onto the top of the two-leg fence in a single bound, and paused, looking back at the cats behind him. There were about five of them, with him, six. "Ready?" he asked. Truth be told, he didn't care. He was an actor, and as such had painted an image of him being a ruthless, but loyal, tom. He wasn't though, he was ambitious, and was just waiting to pull the rug from underneath the Rogue queen's feet. This territory would be his one day, but for now, he was content. He had risen quickly in the ranks of the rogue queen's forces. And as such, he had seen bloodshed. He enjoyed his job, but he wanted more. He was never satisfied.

At the moment, he was leading a patrol into the resistance's territory. The Rogue queen wanted him to execute a hit and run, to kill some resistance eats before coming back and leaving the resistance in disarray. Their target was a two-leg house where a scout had found a large number of resistance cats living. With a small number of fighters. Scar nodded, short and curtly to the fighters behind him as they said their consent.

Then he dropped down into Resistance territory and disappeared inside. The cats followed, in an arrowhead formation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girion and Dust patrolled the Resistance territory, Girion was showing Dust the ropes. Dust was close to being a senior cadet and would soon be allowed into the more important patrols. Girion was also testing him to make sure he was ready.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Scuaise was long gone. None of the Resistance cats knew where he went or saw him leave- maybe he had been killed and the evidence hidden, maybe he had been captured by twolegs.... either way, he was gone.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Scurrying through the dark, dank bellows of the alleys, a dark russet she-cat made her way to the Queen's hideout, her fur standing on end and dark green eyes wide.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Ravenwas holding another council, they had heard some worrying news from the forest. One of the clans had been taken over in the name of the Rogue-Queen.
"We can't just sit here doing nothing." He said.
The cats muttered and grumbled, whispering among themselves.
"Aye, we have a hard enough time protecting ourselves Raven. This... Shadow Tribe is on the other side of the forest." One of the members said.
"I know, but do we really want to be stuck between two of her forces if she manages to take the forest?" He meowed. That got them talking.

The Queen sat atop her Alter, she was NOT a happy cat. It had been weeks since her last report from Garth and she was getting impatient.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Girion paused abruptly, in his steps. Dust stopped as well, and looked back at him. Girion had a worried look on his face as he inhaled the scents in the air. "What's wro-" Dust asked, but was cut off as Girion grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and threw him into a smelly two-leg thing. "Keep your mouth shut." Girion hissed. As he dropped down and stood in the center of the alley.

Scar and his troop rounded the corner and came to a stop in front of Girion. "Well, well what do we have here?" Scar asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Girion growled, and crouched down, his fur fluffed up and his tail lashing. "Your on resistance territory." he snarled.

Scar laughed, rolling his eyes. He looked down at Girion and took a menacing step forwards. "Do you really think we care?" he sneered.

"Oooh, Can we kill 'em Scar? Can we?" a high-pitched voice asked, filled with a dreadful excitement. A skinny tom bounced around as he asked, his dirty brown fur was missing in places and his teeth were rotted. His ribs stuck out of his side, and he had a crazed look in his eye.

Girion hissed, and his tail lashed. "You can try!"

Scar grunted, and his tail pointed towards the resistance cat. He nodded quickly and said "Ratched, Jabb. Make it quick."

Dust's eyes widened and he trembled in fear. Would they really kill Girion? His fur fluffed up and his tail twitched, thumping against the metal side of the two-leg thing.

Scar froze "What was that?" he growled. His eyes flicked to the two-leg thing. The others followed their gaze and Girion's eyes widened. "Ratched, take a look." Scar commanded.

Ratched, the skinny brown tom stepped forwards. He inched towards the two-leg thing. Dust froze, Oh no, oh no... He was going to die and he knew it, it was over.

With a loud yowl Girion leaped at Ratched, sinking his claws into his side and his teeth snapping for his neck. Ratched nearly jumped out of his pelt as his fur was ripped form his side, and sharp claws sank into his shoulder. He was barreled over with Girion on top of him, kicking with his hind-legs strongly into his belly. Ratched yowled and slashed with his front paw, ripping open Girion's nose, and the side of his face and sending him tumbling off of him. Ratched sprang up, and Jabb stepped forward to help. But was stopped by a motion from scar. 'Let him take care of this." the black tom growled, a look of steel in his eyes.

Ratched's eyes flickered to Scar, then to Girion who stood up, his face dripping with blood. Ratched snarled, several cuts in his belly and flank. Ratched leaped at Girion and Giron dodged to the side, slashing at Ratched. It was clear that the orange tabby tom was more experienced then Ratched.

Ratched turned around, back to face Girion. Dark red blood fell from his flank. Girion sneered, taunting him forward. Ratched yowled and leaped at him, Girion was ready for him though. Girion went up onto his hind paws and slashed with his claws, catching the side of Ratched's face and the underside of his jaw, and peeling half of the skin off. Girion dropped back down as Ratched fell onto his side in pain and skidded to a stop in front of Scar.

"Scar, help me." Ratched croaked, looking up at his leader with pain filled eyes and blood coating his body. Scar stared down at him, then raised up a paw. His claws, were unsheathed. Ratched's eyes filled with fear "Scar, n-" He was cut short as Scar stomped down and extinguished the last of Ratched's life.

Giron's nose wrinkled. "Foul beast!" he yowled. "He was your comrade!"

Scar glared at Girion, "Jabb, Minigal. Finish him." The two leaped forward obediently and made short work of the already tired resistance cat.

The ginger tom lay on his side, blood gushing out of his neck, and numerous cuts on his body. Scar nodded approvingly at the two slasher's standing above the dead body. "Let's go." he said stepping forward. He padded past the two cats and padded deeper into the Alley's. The remaining four cats, fell into step behind him.

Dust sat in the smelly two-leg thing, trembling in fear. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. Girion killed, and a group of the Rogue queen's cats marching into the alleys. Small tears wet his face.

A loud caw startled him, and he flinched toppling the shiny two-leg thing and making him fall out of it. He tumbled out and shakily stood up. his eyes fell Girion's bloody matted body. A black bird, stood by it, and turned towards Dust, staring at him with a dark beady eye. As Dust stood there, another bird fluttered down by Girion's body. The bird pecked at it a few times. And Dust sobbed as he leaped forwards at the bird "Shoo! Shoo!" he cried, the birds flinched and fluttered away.

Dust sat by Girion's body where a pool of blood was forming. Tears fell out of his eyes and he sobbed loudly. As a loud sob escaped his throat Dust struggled to keep it quiet as the thoughts of the Rogue queen's forces came back to him. Fear shut him up and he glanced at the other body. Tears still matted his face, but he blinked away, more oncoming ones. His mind wen into overdrive as he tried to rack his brains. The rogue queens cats, they were here! He needed to tell someone! Before more cats died!

He glanced back down at Girion's body and slowly a determined look appeared in his eyes, behind the wetness in them. Dust turned with a lash of his tail and sprinted down an alley.

(( Girion=Greon. Sorry, not editing all that ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Malien scurried up to where she was standing below Her Grace's altar. "Yo-Your Grace....I have news from Bouldercl- Shadow Tribe. Petalz, one of our own, lost her mind while she was held captive under Garth's control, and eve medicine cat believes that her mind shall never recover!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm

The Queen turned her icy gaze on Malien, they narrowed fractionally but even that was enough to make a grown cat flinch. "I thought I told them not to harm her, in any way." She said, her voice soft. "I had plans for that one." She said seemingly to herself. In her mind she was reapting one of her rules. 'I will not harm the messenger, I will not harm the messenger.'

----------------

Kass was wandering through the alleys, marigold and tansy held tight in his jaws.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:32 pm

(Is Kaida attending Raven's council, or no?)

Ice padded around, looking for Trinity or Kass. He had nothing to do at the moment, and figured one of them would have something.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

(She would be.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 pm

(Okey-dokey.)

Kaida sighed quietly as she listened to the others arguing. She hadn't yet even attempted to put in her opinion. They'd either not hear her or start arguing with her.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Dust sprinted towards the headquarter's it wasn't too far. He had to warn them.

White sat there, his tail wrapped around his paws. He was silent, and merely listened.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:51 pm

The old ragged she-cat that was Mouse-Trap was getting sick of this, she growled as they continued their pointless arguing. "Alright! Anyone who isn't a ranger, former or active GET OUT!" She yowled. The council turned to look at her, their faces looking something like this -> 0.0
"Well? What are ya waiting for!" She snapped. "Get to it, out, OUT!" She snarled swiping her paw in the air. Simply put, the council bolted.

Raven sighed. "Thank you Mouse-Trap, I thought they'd never leave."
"Anything for you dear nephew." She said settling back down on her cushion.
"Alright Rangers, any ideas?" He asked the pawful of cats remaining
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:57 pm

White grunted. "2 things. 1) The rogue's queens forces are divided between the forest and the alley's. It's a large stretch of land, keep that in mind. And second) There's more then one clan in the forest."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Malien mumbled, her voice beginning to crack,"Garth thought it would be a good idea if he kidnapped her and blamed it on the Resistance so that the clan cats would turn their focus from us. However, it took a lot of power to keep Petalz silent for as long as we did and I guess being trapped in a pit with only carion to eat can drive a cat insane."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Kass dropped his bundle of herbs and Ice's feet. "Sort these out will you." He meowed. "There's a meeting I'm late for."

Raven dropped his head and thought in silence. "The Queen's forest forces have been bolstered by former Clan cats, and the other clans are weak from a hard winter." He said. "I think we have to decide now who we attack first, do we make a move on this Shadow Tribe, or keep pushing back the Queen here?"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 pm

White grunted "Your daughter's friend, what was his name? Cornfart? Is he not a forest cat?" White asked.

(( Thornheart rhymes with Cornfart. xD ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 pm

"It's Thornheart you ninny." Mouse-Trap rasped, enlisting a chuckle from some of the other retired Rangers.
Raven nodded, ignoring Mouse-Trap and the other old ones. "He is, why do you ask?"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Whtie grunted. "If he is a member of a clan, then why not ally with his clan. The Rogue Queen is a threat to them, as much as she is to us."

Dust sprinted into the headquarter's, panting he rushed past the guards. 'The rogue queen's forces. We're being attacked!" he yowled.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:41 pm

"The last time when we went to warn them the leader brushed us off, maybe if I go myself I can convince them." He said, it really wasn't a secret the time Raven spent with the clan, they just preferred not to talk about it. The large dark tom jumped as he heard the young cats yowl. "Rangers, with me!" He said and took off out of the room, intercepting the cadet as he ran through HQ. "Slow down son, what this about the Queen?" He asked.

Kass appeared on the base of the stairs. "I go out for a few minutes and hell breaks loose." He growled.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Kaida rose and immeadiately bounded after Raven.

Ice had been delighted to now have something to relieve his boredom, and was sorting through the herbs Kass had given him.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next