Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 29 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Soulpaw bounded after her mentor, large paws pounding against the stony ground toward a scent that she recognized. Darkstar's friend is nearby....hmmmm. Her pink gaze scanned the clearing.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

They soon arrived at one alley filled with cats, the vanguard. "Well, this is it. I'll be leaving you here." She meowed. "My father needs me to organise the scouts. Go find Mouse-Trap if you have any questions. And... good luck." She meowed, she turned around but before she left she went back and licked him on the cheek. "Try not to die." She muttered then bounded away, she gestured for Soulpaw to go with her as she went.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Thornheart nodded and called after her and Soulpaw "Make sure she doesn't get into any trouble, or fights. Even if she has the mind of an old cat, she's still in the body of an apprentice."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:45 pm

A dark shape loomed over Thornheart. "She found you." The voice was deep but very soft, only one cat spoke so quietly. Dante's pelt was scarred now, with one particularly nasty one over his left eye. The tip of his tail had been bitten off and he looked haunted.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Thornheart almost jumped and a bit irritated looked up at Dante. He was one of the only cats who could get so close to Thornheart, without Thornheart realizing. "No. I'm a shade." he replied, sarcastically.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Dante's face didn't change. "You'll be on the front line with me, it's the most dangerous position but they need strong cats to take it." He meowed. Dante had, just days before, been outed as a spy. The scars he now bore were testament to his strength, he was probably the first cat to ever survive the Rogue-Queen.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Thornheart grunted, his mood quickly recovering at the prospect of battle. "Lead the way." he said. After a pause he added "I see you've earned more honor." he said, eyeing the scars.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Dante snorted. "I care not for honor, I just want this to be over." He meowed. He started walking, to find his position. "We'll be going over the roof's." He added pointing to groups of cats positioned around dumpsters and other things they could use to jump onto the buildings.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Thornheart nodded, falling into step alongside Dante. "Good. I hope you don't plan on sending all the cats in one go, though."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

"It is not my decision, but I doubt Mouse-Trap is mousebrained enough to send us all at once. She will most likely send us in waves." Dante meowed as he joined a group of cats gathered around a tumble of wooden chairs. They greeted them with silent nods.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Thonrheart grunted a stout approval to Dante. Before he moved to join Dante in the group of cats. Thonrheart bowed his head "Mouse-Trap." he greeted.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 pm

"Glad you could make it from your fancy forest to join us. You and Dante here will be running with me. Get ready cause we'll be going soon." She meowed, she seemed younger as she stood among her cats, though maybe it was because she'd groomed her pelt.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Thoenheart nodded, he had gotten over the jests of the forest. He knew it was a much softer place then the Alley's. Though perhaps not fancier. "I'm ready anytime."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Mouse-Trap nodded. She flicked her tail and her group of cats fell in behind her with a twitch of her ears they were off, bounding up to the roof and trotting steadily along, it was no good to run full tilt at the start and wear themselves down.

They slowly picked up the pace as the bounded from one roof to the next, untll finally they were going all out. They fell on the enemy with a yowl, taking them by surprise and cause them to break ranks.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Scar roared as the yowls came to life around him. He was roughly in the center of his troops., the better he thought for giving orders. And the better place to keep himself safe, for exactly such an event. "Fight back." he roared, even as some of his cats broke ranks, and fled.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:51 pm

A few seconds into the fight Mouse-Trap let out another, louder yowl and another group of cats fell into the battle. Mouse-Trap was fighting three at once and it didn't look like she needed help as she tossed one into a wall and sunk her teeth into another's tail as she kicked at the third.

Dante was rolling with a huge brick red tom, exchanging bites and kicks the whole way.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Thornheart sent a cat running with a bite to the hind leg then turned to rip a grey tabby off of a resistance cat who had him pinned.

Scar turned to slash open the throat of resistance cats who had broken close enough to battle him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Mouse-Trap was working her way towards Scar, if he was dead the rest would flee. "COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A TOM, STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR CATS YOU POSSUM HEARTED OLD MOLLY" She yowled.

(Mouse-Trap, master of trash talking.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Scar turned with an angry yowl at the voice, his eyes locked onto Mouse-trap in the distance, but steadily nearing. "Come and get it you old hag!" he snarled.

As Thornheart finished with the cat he was battling he turned to see the source of the loud voices, his eyes flicked from Mouse-trap to the owner of the voice. Time seemed to slow down as Thornheart's eyes finally landed on Scar. The sound of the battle around him disappeared as did the battle itself in his mind. All he could see was Scar. The large black battle scarred tom. There was a shock in his eyes as he finally remembered why he had come down here. Why he had joined the clan, all to make himself stronger so that he could kill this cat. Scar.
So that he could kill him for killing his mother, his brother, his.....A savage snarl erupted from Thornheart was running, running for Scar. He leaped over fighting cats, the only thing in his mind a simplistic thought. Kill, Kill scar, for revenge.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 pm

"Gladly." Mouse-Trap hissed, just before Thornheart came leaping through the crowd, barrelling into Scar before she had a chance. They disappeared into the crowd and Mouse-Trap was swamped by the fighting cats.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Thornheart's claws grasped Scar's fur tightly as they tumbled to the ground. "Remember me." he hissed. "Remember my mother."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Mouse-Trap was flinging cats out of her way, she was tearing through the Queen's cats sending them running or leaving them dead. Many others broke free when they saw Scar was being attacked, just as they had been taught.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 pm

(( I thought you were RPing Scar T.T ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:20 pm

(Was I? I think it would be best if you did it, since you know exactly how it would turn out.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 pm

(( Pfff.....Fine ))

Scar snarled at the tabby tom, having no idea of who he was. He wriggled under the tom and threw him off, standing up.
Thornheart was up in a heartbeat and quickly rushed at Scar again. "Get off of me!" Scar roared as he slashed at the tom.
Thornheart snarled "I'll kill you like you killed my mother." he said, his lips curling back as he bared his teeth and tried to leap at Scar again.
Scar growled, and dodged to the side like a matedor. Mother, who was this brat's mom? Who he had killed? He had killed too many cats to remember. He turned around quickly to face the brown tabby tom, and his eyes locked onto the blazing ones of the tom's and it was like he had gone back in time. He knew those eyes, he hated those eyes. They belonged to Raeghar, his rival for the heart of that pretty she-cat he had wanted with all of his lustful heart. Now that he looked he saw that the tom had the pelt of Daisy too. Daisy...ah yes. He had to kill her, as he had killed so many others. She refused to love him, even when Rheagar had been killed. In the end ti came to force, and she had died, as had her kits. But now it seemed one had survived.
Scar growled, recovering his wits, as he crouched down. He had killed the tom's mother, he could kill him too. "Back for more." he snarled.
"No." Thornheart growled, "I'm here to do what I should have done back then." with that, the tom rushed, staying low to the ground. He came up, a bit to the left, and twisted his body to bite at Scar.

(( Could you RP the battle scene? It'll end up as Thornheart giving Scar a few wounds but Scar giving him a fatal wound on his left breast, before Scar has to flee because Resistance cats got too close ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next