Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 16 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:19 am

(( Damn. I missed so much. been rerally busy recently. and I wont be on much for the next few days. Sorry ^.^ )))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 am

Ice nodded. "And a really bad cough. Do we have any honey?" he asked.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Trinity looked around. "Hmmm....Ah ha." She ran off and came back with a leaf covered in honey. "That outta do the trick." No one knew how she did it, but Trinity seemed to get herbs out of thin air.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 pm

"Thanks," Ice meowed, relieved. He took the leaf and hurried away to get feverfew and tansy. Those at least, he knew where they were.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Suddenly, a lovely elderly white she-cat glided over head the others as she leaped from the top of a building to another. Surprisingly, Equestria's weak joints had grown stronger as the cold had begin to lessen.

Ghosteyes, lapping at a puddle of bubbly brown liquid, froze and his pale eyes widened to double their size. "The frost! She- I see her! The white she-cat with green eyes who lives in the trees!" Why do I see her? How is she important?! Why is her death important?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Dust sat silently, hidden behind the pile of bedding. The Claw family!? Dust thought, alarmed. He himself was a claw. His father, Kaida's brother, had died as a scout captain nearly half a month ago, apparently killed by the new lieutenant of the queen. He had never known his mother, who had died with his birth. He still felt her warmth every time, he gazed at the sun, as if the light was his mother's smile. He didn't grieve for them though,not anymore, or strive to avenge his father. His father had died a noble death, in the line of duty, protecting the other members of the resistance. So he strived to be a proud, dignified cat like his father had been, and protect those around him. Blinking suddenly he glanced at the shapes of his newest family member. The only one still in the abandoned Manse, a black cat with strange silvery markings.

Thornpaw had swiftly turned and left, he knew all he needed to know. Rosethorn and her kit had left the chaotic clan, for a life in the Alley's. He trudged down the stairs and jumped out of the broken window, breathing in the cool evening air. The sun was starting to set, and the dim light reflected off his groomed brown tabby pelt, giving it an extra glossy shine.

White padded to the front of the manse, well rested, with a half full stomach. He never left for a mission with a full stomach, he believed it slowed him down. And being slow, could result in death. This evening he was particularly fast, he felt alive, as the adrenaline pumped through him. His every sense was alert, finely honed, he could hear the smallest rustling, smell the stalest scent. The way's of the Alley-stalker were still alive and old lessons flooded his mind, as his paws moved, silent , even as he walked over dead leaves.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Kass pushed his way into a hole under some boulders. It was a tight squeeze at first but it quickly grew wider. He came out in a dimly lit cave. The roots of an oak tree had pierced through the ceiling and where tangled in the shape of a paw, underneath it was a tiny puddle. He leaned down and lapped up a single drop. He quickly fell asleep.

Mercury followed Thornpaw. She sat down next to him in silence for a moment. "..Is your clan really that bad?" She asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Thornpaw chuckled softly, "Yes, and no." He started. "I wasn't born into the clan, but I can tell that it's built on good ideals. Good moral's. However, I'm not sure what happened, but the current clan isn't what it's meant to be. I'm not sure why. I think it's partially the leader, Smolderstar's, fault, but I don't think that's it. There's more to it then that." He sighed. "But if the clan was at it's ideal." He paused, staring at the quickly setting sun. "It would probably be a great place to live."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm

"Even lacking a good leader cats can still build a good life by working together... In the end it all comes down to ones will to survive and prosper. Without will we wouldn't hunt, wouldn't fight, wouldn't raise our young. Yes in my eyes, it all comes down to will." She meowed as she watched the sun set. "This is the time of day my father prays, he talks to those he's lost. Sometimes I think they listen." She sighed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Thornpaw blinked, a bit surprised. He knew Mercury was exceptionally intelligent, but had never quite realized the extent of wisdom the young she-cat possesed. He nodded slowly to her words in agreement. But her last sentence confused him "He talks to those who have passed on?" Thornpaw asked, confused.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:02 pm

She looked up as stars began to wink into existence above. "Well they don't exactly talk back." She meowed. "But it gives him comfort to know they are listening." She stayed silent for a moment longer, simply enjoying the company of a friend and the beautiful sun-set. "They Alley's have our ancestors just as the Clan's have StarClan. There are some, like the shamans, who even believe in the gods."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Thornpaw was silent for a few moments, as he inspected the colorful sky. It was dimly alight with all different shades of red, yellow and orange. "Comfort is something we all need in difficult times." He said at last.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 pm

"Very true." She meowed. "Father is going to make those two Claw kits cadets. The are big for their age and well, really it's to keep them out of trouble." She sighed. "Things are happening to quickly, with spring upon us the Queen will grow bolder on her raids into the forest."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Thornpaw chuckled softly. "They're more then a pawful." he said softly.

He flicked his tail as she continued "Smolderstar didn't believe you." he sighed. He stood up grudgingly "I guess I'll have to make him realize the danger the clan is in." His ears flicked, in mild annoyance as he prepared to depart.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Trinity sighed. "More and more kits dying of kitten-cough." she muttered. She looked up and spoke aloud. "My Dears, please bless these kittens and protect them from the horrors of death."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Mercury sighed. "It was in his arrogance that he brushed me off. Do you think you can convince him?" She asked. She tipped her head to the side, her eyes clouded with worry.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Thornpaw shrugged "I don't have any choice." He replied, although it wasn't really a straight answer. He bent his neck, reaching out his nose to touch noses with her, before leaving on his way.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 pm

"Good hunting and clear skies Thornpaw." She meowed then added an informal. "Come back soon." She watched him walk away for a little while. "Why does it seem that this will always be how it is." She sighed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Thornpaw quickly padded through the Alley's. Although it was his first time to headquarter's he was good with directions. He spotted familiar landmarks along the way, a shiny two-leg thing, a gnarled tree root, sticking out from the ground. His own scent, still wasn't too stale, which eased his way. But he knew the journey was long. It would take almost a quarter of the day if he ran at his fastest.
(( it took rosethorn half a day, when traveling with kits. so...?))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:52 pm

(yeah, to HQ. There are allot of other places that take longer.)

Mercury padded back inside and went to sit with her father as he prayed, it was peaceful.

Copper padded along with White as they headed north.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Kaida glanced over when Thunder came into view. "Looks like Rosethorn found your brother," she meowed to Coal.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:57 pm

(( Roger ))

White ket the pace, relaxed as they headed towards the norther border. He didn't want anyone pulling a muscle on him. With a little luck though, this scouting mission would go successful. White had a plan, White always had a plan.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:46 am

As much as Copper knew to keep the silence she couldn't help but be a little bored, she was a talker, everyone knew it. The older cats compared her to Mouse-Trap when she was young.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:01 am

Coal and Thunder had been made cadets a week ago. He had been sent to practice his hunting. The Alleys training was allot harder than Clan training from what he could tell. You where sent out on your own at first to see how well you did. Sometimes you were followed, sometimes you weren't.

(don't mind the time skippy, Copper and White are still in the northern alleys)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:08 am

Sitting on a wooden fence, a lovely white she-cat's slender tail waved gently in the frozen breeze. Her piercing green gaze was set of the sky and he ears twitched at the sound of oncoming cats. An oncoming cat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next