Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 25 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:45 pm

White follwoed hard on Raven's heels.

"Cats, Greon killed." Dust panted. "Cats from the Rogue queen, they killed Greon. Then...then...they..-they went deeper into the Alley's. I f-followed their trail for a bit. I think they're going to the two-leg house where the _________ family lives "
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 pm

(I gotta go, my phone's about to die. Don't go too far without me, please!)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 pm

(We'll try.)

"The Feather." Raven meowed. "White gather up as many troops as you can, see if you can get a scout team out as well, scour the Alley's. I'll take a small force straight to they're nest and hope we're not too late. Kass" He said turning to the old shaman. "There may be injuries, I'll need you with me. Mouse-Trap, look after Dust here, take him to Trinity and Ice, he'll need treatment for the shock." He looked at the gathered cats around him. "Alright, we all have our jobs to do. Move out!" He ordered and went out the back door to summon his squad, Kass following close behind.

Mouse-Trap walked over to Dust and draped her tail over his shoulders. "Your not dead yet hon, come with me."

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:59 pm

(( I have to go soon too ))

White nodded turned "Lightning, Copper, Rock, with me." he called.

Dust mewed, looking down "But Greon is."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 pm

(Meany)

Copper appeared from one of the rooms and padded forward, tail in the air. "Copper, reporting for duty sir!" She meowed as she got closer.

Mouse-Trap lead him to the Shaman's den. "He was a brave tom and a good teacher, the ancestors will welcome him with high praise."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:09 pm

(( Its Christmas eve what do you expect? ))

White nodded "Rogue queen cats are attacking Feather family home. Our job is to scout them out. Come on." With a quick lash of his tail, he turned and bounded out of the Resistance manse.

Dust nodded, as he blinked away oncoming tears.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:12 pm

(Do you mind if I ghost Aaron while your gone then?)

Copper nodded and ran out after him, the Ranger's seemed to disappear into the alleys as soon as they hit the shadows, even Copper with her bright ginger fur.

Mouse-Trap pushed him into a nest and sat down next to him. "I know this is going to be hard but I need to know, what did these cats look like?" She asked gently.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:14 pm

(Sorry if I don't post every much today and tomorrow. I'll be lurking so that I don't fall behind. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:15 pm

"Watch the Eastern Farm for activity, and make sure you don't go anywhere near the Southern Tower for a couple of weeks. It's time we turned our attention to the forest- it seems that the Rogue Queen has control of Boulderclan." Wolf relayed the information that he had gathered from Riker to the four cats standing around him. "Spread the word to the troops and get ready to send a few scouts to Flameclan."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 pm

(( Go ahead. ))

Dust sat down. "I-I didn't see much of them" he sniffed. "Greon" his voice wavered "hid me in a shiny two-leg thing. there was one, a brown tom that was killed, and a large black tom with scars. I-I don't really remember the others."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:24 am

(Unless I misread, Kaida doesn't have anything to do now...)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:18 pm

(She can go with Raven)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:15 pm

(Okay, thanks.)

Kaida followed a pace behind Raven. I hope we aren't too late.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 pm

White turned the corner, going in a circle around the feather family house. "We shall patrol a 40 foxtail radius of the house, find the trail and follow it." he said.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Copper patrolled with White, going clockwise as the other two patrolled in the other direction.

Raven got to the house entrance a few minutes before white showed up. "There are no fighting sounds and no trace of blood. Kaida hold the entrance while I check inside. Once we know they are safe we'll start evacuating them." He said. He slipped through a whole in the shut door, two cats going with him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:28 pm

White sniffed, and wrinkled his nose. "You smell that?" he asked Copper. The scent of blood was thick in the air.

Scar and his trooped had took a few wrong turns, as not having much experience with this part of the alley's. But they arrived on the right track.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Kaida dipped her head and stood outside the entrance, ears pricked up intently. Her pale eyes flicked around, searching for a telltale bit of movement.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Copper nodded an carefully picked her way towards the scent. "Here White." called pointing into storm drain. "It looks like they took out some guards. They must have already pasted the 40 fox tail radius. Should we bring the bodies up now? Or wait till later." Copper didn't like the idea of leaving the bodies, but they might have too.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:43 pm

"Come." White ordered, turning and making a direct dash for the two-leg house. As luck would have it, they would arrive too late. Just as Raven and Kaida had.

The inside of the two-leg house was empty till the first landing. Blood stains on the floor revealed the massacre. The entire first floor, was littered with blood and few bodies. Though it didn't seem to have taken long. A quick, clean attack. The sound of snarls and growls came from the upper floor.

Scar and his troop, now four, cornered a group of two queens and several kits. The last of the feather family, inside of the house.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Raven looked around. "They covered their fur with trash, it masked the blood." He heard the sounds from upstairs. "You, get Kaida and the rest in here." He said turning to one of the cats next to him. "Yes sir." It replied and dashed out side. "Try and sneak up on them." He said to his remaining companion, "but don't let the cats up there die." he added with a growl. They streaked up the stairs, quieter the mice.

Copper turned tail and ran with him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:51 pm

One of the toms n Scar's group was trying to have his fun with a pretty queen. Scar let him, standing to one end. "Hurry up." he snarled, "We must be on our way soon. Else the queen will have your throat."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 pm

The other queen backed up, snarling up a storm. She was a tough old Molly, this was her fifth litter and there was no way in the heavens or under the earth she'd let these brutes kill them.

Raven and his companion reached the top floor, he made a motion with his tail and the other cat nodded. The young tom who was Raven's companion dashed across the floor before he could be noticed, jumped, used the wall the change his direction and barreled the tom off of the other queen. Sinking his teeth into his scruff and shaking him like a rag-doll.

"Did you really think you could get away with this." Raven growled, sizing up Scar. Raven wasn't the biggest of toms but any one who judged him based on his size was just begging to be killed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Scar snarled, turning savagely as his slasher was attacked. His lips curled back and he exposed his sharp, long, fangs. "Do you really think you'll live past today?" he snarled. He sized up there numbers, it Raven and two others. He had four. "You are outnumbered." he said, taking a threatening step forward. "Step down."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:11 pm

"Do you really hold such contempt for She-cats?" Raven said. "Jen, when was your last mission." He asked the older queen.
"Three moons back, before I knew I was expecting." She answered quickly.
"What was your mission?"
"To eliminate a Lieutenant." She answered.
"And?"
"Complete success, he never saw it coming." Jen said as the kits cowered under her.
"I'm a little less outnumbered the you seem to think I am." He said as several cats came up the stairs, sent by Kaida as she held the entrance. "I think it's you who should step down." He meowed, his words where punctuated by the snapping of the attacked Slashers neck. The tom who had done it herded the she-cat back over to the kits and stood with Jen against Scar.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Scar snarled, taking a step back. He was a proud tom, but not an idiot. "Jabb, Minigal." Scar called, his two remaining Slasher's gathered close to him.

White sprinted around the corner and they appeared before the two-leg house.

"Attack." Scar growled. Neither slasher moved, in fear. Scar glowered "Attack or I'll kill you myself." he hissed. Jabb's eyes widened in fear, he faced the group of cats in front of him, and scar behind. Suddenly he sprinted, past the group of cats, and for the stairs. Mingial saw him and sprang hard on his heels.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next