Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 26 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:38 pm

The dark outlines of many cats could be seen sitting on the edges of buildings above the fight. "What do you say we make our appearance?" Riker said, stretching her muscles out casually. "I've been waiting long enough." She padded down the narrow road towards the fighting scene, apparently alone, but many of her troops were in the shadows, ready to kill at the first sign of danger to their leader.

Eroin was out on patrol by himself, as usual. He didn't care what position he was in, he'd still go out on patrols, and he'd still go alone.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:50 pm

"You didn't expect this did you? It's why none of your cats were careful when you attacked. It's why now your all alone, abandoned by your troops. I'll give you three choices, go down fighting, go down running, or just go down." Raven growled. His cats coming to his flank, hissing and spitting at Scar. Even the two queens where joining in, fluffing up their fur and growling.

Amanecer stalked the shadows, just waiting for any sign of trouble. She wanted to sink her teeth into some ones neck, she was getting all jittery thinking about it.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Scar snarled, his claws unsheathed, "Come and get it."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 pm

"Oh, can't we all just get along for once?" Spoke a calming, hypnotic female voice from the shadows. "Really, all of this bickering really gets on my nerves." The owner of the voice let out a small chuckle, stepping from the shadows and in between Raven and Scar.

( ... She's black with silver stripes, right? I forgot again. *facepalms and goes to check* )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:12 am

(How did she get in the house.....)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:13 am

( She's awesome, that's how. I don't know. I'M JUST BORED.

FIX THIS. XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:16 am

(Ok whatevs)

Raven took a startled step back. "How- what?" He shared a couple of highly confused glances with his cats. "It doesn't matter. Miss this is Resistance business." He meowed. "This cat has committed crimes against the alleys and must be punished."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 am

"I'll kill you." Scar snarled.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:20 am

"Not so fast." Cats jumped in through various windows, including Wolf and Dragon, which was probably the same way that Riker got in. "See, I want the same thing you do... okay, well... some of the same thing you do."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:39 am

Raven growled and his cats bunched together, blocking the stairway from the strangers. "What is the meaning of this?" Raven said, trying to keep his cool. He was starting to get annoyed, first the Feather family is slaughtered and now this?
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 am

"Do I truly look that stupid, to answer a question like that?" Riker laughed. "Oh, no. I think you're the stupid one." As if on cue, the (NPC) cats lunged forward towards both Raven's cats and Scar's group.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 am

Scar's claw raised up and in a single slash he had slit the charging cat's throat. He grabbed the limp body by the scruff in his jaws and with a strong shake of his head, flung the body towards a window. The glass shattered and the body fell out. With Scar quick to follow in a fast leap.

Scar landed on a large two-leg thing, and jumped down from there. He sprinted away, a black blur in the alley's.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:53 am

"Get the Queens and kits out of here!" Half of his group pushed their way through the crowed, each grabbing a kit and leaping out the windows, the Queens following with kits in their mouth's too. There were too many to fight now, Raven knew it, he wasn't stupid, he never intended on trying to save the Feathers home. "All of you RETREAT. Regroup with the others and head back home!"

Of course head back home was the code for one of their safe houses, he'd never lead an enemy to HQ.

Always keep the stairs, you never know when you need a quick exit. His cats headed down sprinting for the only entrance to the lower floor, which was of course guarded by Kaida. Raven held their backs as the cats left. He was leaving Scar in the middle of the new enemies, he new the Lieutenants rep, he'd probably live. "Who ever you are, you've made a big mistake." He growled to Riker before making his way out with the others.

(-Glances at DN's post- Lets say it all happened so quick he didn't notice Scar leaving.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:00 am

"Wolf, Dragon, set up a safehouse here- since they know of us, we might as well keep a designated spot as our HQ, which will be this one. No, we're not following them, we've won for now and there's no ponit in chasing them to a safehouse. At least, hope they're at least smart enough not to lead us straight to their HQ." Riker issued orders to her current cats, who left to fetch the others. New cats were already streaming through the windows, carrying the smelliest garbage they could gather and lining it up around outside the house's walls and just inside the house's walls. Soon the place would stink so bad no one would be able to tell there had ever been a cat there.

That could be a problem, though. The cats had spent so much time around garbage that they had gotten used to it and their sense of smell had gotten worse.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:16 am

Amanecer was busy arranging the trash, she could barely smell it now. She remembered when she first joined up, she had hated the smell and had refused to go to meetings because of it.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

White and Copper met up with Raven on their way to a safe house.

Scar paused outside of the rogue queen's altar.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Malien lurched backward from the altar, straightening herself out, looking gruff as she began walking out of the Queen's hideout, yet the smallest sliver of worry pitted its self deep in her belly. She was worried about her former chief in command, Petalz.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Kaida's ears twitched as she followed Raven quickly. What happened up there? Gah, too bad I didn't get to come up with them. She did know how important it was for them to keep the entrance/exit open during things like this, but she'd still like to know what'd happened.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Raven was ordering a nest be made for the kits and queens that had escaped when he finally spotted Kaida, White and Copper. He padded over to them and lead them too an empty corner of the beat up garage they where hiding in. "The Queen is sending raiders again, it's been seasons since she last did that." He growled. "Not only that it seems someone else has decide to join the brawl. We had Scar outnumbered and out skilled, then this she-cat comes from nowhere and her cats start jumping in the windows. I want to know who she is and where she's come from."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:29 pm

White's gaze flickered to Raven, suddenly very interested. "Tell me more about this she-cat." White mewed. "What does she look like? How many cats were with her?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Kaida's pale eyes lit up with interest. "I'd like to know more about this as well."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:38 pm

"She was.. ergh, Black and silver tabby I think. It was hard to tell she rarely left the shadows. She didn't give her name, when I told her to step back and let us get to Scar, she gave a signal and that's when her cats attacked." He said, pacing back and forth and he did when he was angry.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:40 pm

"How many were there?" White asked quickly. "Cats, I mean. A rough estimate would be fine."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 pm

(Where do iI start? Very Happy )
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:01 pm

(Where ever you like.)

"Hard to tell, I'd say there were roughly twenty of them." He meowed sitting down, his tail lashing against the ground.
"Farth- eh Raven. I really wasn't meant to tell you this but Mercury said she travelled into the unclaimed northern alleys and saw signs of cats, very stealthy strong cats." Copper said, finally finding her voice among the Rangers. She was still technically an apprentice as Rangers where apprentices for the longest.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next