Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 27 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:19 pm

White's ears twitched, he had some strong words at the moment for the sisters. But this was Raven's matter not his.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Raven's glanced at Copper. "I'll have words with you and your sister latter about keeping secrets. But for now I think we may have a place to start looking." He meowed. "Kaida, I want you to go north and see what you can find. White I'll be leaving you in charge while I'm gone."
"G-gone?" Copper meowed.
"Yes gone, I need to warn the clans. Kass will be coming with me." He said, the way he said it left no room for arguments.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 am

White blinked but grumbled his assent. he had wanted to track down the she-cat himself. He was going to start at the feather house where the she-cat had made her appearance and trace her scent from there. Since he had presumed she had left the house. White glanced at Kaida "Take Copper with you." he said proffering his apprentice forward with a poke from his tail. "Some on-hands experience would do her good."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Kaida dipped her head to Raven, then glanced at White and Copper. "Raven, is there anyone else specifically I should take with me?" she asked.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 pm

(Where's the... camp-place-thingy for Riker's minions?
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 pm

( Their new HQ is a semi-large house that they just fought Raven and Scar out of and secured. Now the cats are starting to stream in from the different bases and coming to the HQ. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 pm

(K, thnx.)
Midnight Lily slunk through the shadows, slowly nearing Riker's new HQ. A look of disgust crossed her face as she remembered her life as a kittypet. She hated thinking about humans, so she distracted herself by wondering if she could find Riker and ask for another mission. The black and gray she-cat slipped inside the HQ.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:05 pm

The house smelled of garbage- like most abandoned homes and actually most areas in the Alleys. The scent of cat had been covered up as more and more troops arrived in the place. It was a small house, with a ground floor and an attic. It had no ceiling, so you could see the rafters. Random bits of potentially useful things lay strewn across the floor, such as small cardboard boxes that kits and queens could sleep in, and bigger boxes that they could hide in if they had to.

Riker shouted orders to a group of scouts that were coming in and they nodded. They began climbing up a wall, digging their claws into it, until the could climb up onto the rafters. Deftly hopping from board to board, they felt which ones were sturdy and which were not, marking those that were sturdy with a faint, almost undetectable scratch, and leaving those that were not sturdy.

A group of she-cats, some with kits and some that looked like kits were going to come soon, arrived. Some of these were already loyal to Riker's cause, but some of them were just allowed to stay there until their kits were old enough to leave. Either way, they owed Riker one and would probably lend a helping hand if needed...
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Midnight Lily creeped around the walls, keeping to the shadows, nearing Riker slowly. The amount of cats made her uncomfortable, and she hoped that her leader had a mission for her, or even better, someone to murder.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Riker's ears perked up and she turned around. "Ah, it's about time you got here. I'm sending you on a scouting mission. Find where the main scent of the Rogue Queen's cats and the main scent of the Resistance cats sort of stop. Mark those as our borders- we won't start encroaching on their land just yet. We want to make ourselves known, but not make ourselves an immediate threat. We're gonna see their relationship, and wait for them to come to us- perhaps they're curious as well?" She turned to call the Day and Night guards.

The difference between Day guards and Night guards is their coloring- Riker only picked black and darker colored cats to be Night guards while she picked lighter grey cats to be Day guards, as they blended in with the ground and walls.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Midnight Lily smirked; she had received a mission, maybe not the kind she intended, but she had a mission. "Yes, Riker," she meowed, and slipped back out of the HQ. She began slinking through the alleys, following Riker's orders, and marking borders.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Amanecer padded up to Riker. "I have finished masking the scent of the entrance Riker." She meowed. Her tail swished against the floor, it was an annoying tick she had, she could barely keep it still.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Jade and Aiden both headed to the new HQ, keeping to the shadows as much as possible. Wonder if Riker has anything to do, Jade wondered. She knew her brother just wanted someone to kill; he didn't care about a mission.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:28 am

Scar padded into the Rogue queen's Altar. "Your grace." he said bowing his head.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

The Rogue-Queen's eyes snapped open. "Your late, we do not like it when your late." She growled, her claws curling, the sound of stone being chipped off could be heard
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

"I apologize." Scar said, looking up. "I ran into a bit of trouble. Although the mission was successful, overall. "
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 pm

"Really now? How would you define successful?" She growled. "You lost all your slashers and some of the family escaped. I call that a failure. Worst of all Jabb and Mingal are still alive! They could of been captured, who knows what they are telling the resistance in a futile effort to save their miserable lives!"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Scar bowed his head down. "I have no excuses, a;though for a future mission, if you deem me to receive one, I would request loyal and skilled slashers."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

"It's times like these I wish your cousin was still alive, he may not have been the brightest but he got things done." She meowed rolling her shoulders. "You will wait for further orders from me, and as for your slasher, go to the brood there are some cats that have come of age." She growled.

(The brood are the cats trained from kithood)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 pm

( K. Thanks ))

Scar nodded, feeling a flicker of annoyance. He had bested his cousin in battle many times over. He bowed low, "Thank you, Your grace." he said, before quickly leaving.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 pm

"He really does get on my nerves, oh well, he'll be dead soon enough. The past is a dreadful thing isn't it Dante?" She said turning to the dark tabby who sat below her.
"I wouldn't know your grace." He answered.
"It has a habit of coming back to bite us, that's why I kill every one from my past." She said before closing her eyes.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:52 am

As the large mottled grey and black tom walked up to the Queen's altar, his large pale grey eyes glowed cautiously, the white streak down his eye stood out in the dark. "Your Grace." he mewed gracefully as he dipped his head.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 am

"Garth, what an annoying surprise. I trust the reinforcements got to you." She said drolly as she set her icy gaze on the tom. She did send reinforcements, she just didn't know they'd been killed and their identities assumed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:58 am

"You could say that, Your Grace. But, they weren't the ones you sent. I know they're from the Resistnace, though I'm stringing them along with an act of blindeness."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:09 am

The Queen did not take this news well. "Really now." She said through clenched teeth. "And how did my beloved Brood come to be replaced with Resistance rats? Where not your Tribe meant to meet them and bring them through the forest." She spat. "And what of you precious Deputy. A Runner came ahead of you and say's he's deserted, and starving the clan! How stupid are you." She yowled the last words and launched her self from the alter landing inches from Garth. "Starvation breeds desperation, desperation breeds heroes, heroes destroy MY WORK." She snarled, baring her fangs, things had not been going well for her lately.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next