Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 28 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:21 am

Garth didn't flinch as he controlled his voice to level his tone in the Queen's presence. "My queen, I have no need for those clan cats to survive. The plan was to kill off the weak and take control of the strong, adding them to our forces. Then take the rest of the clans as well as Riker's group and finally, your Grace can rule. As a gift to you, I was going to as well take them cats whose trust I gained and use them to take over the mountains to add to your territory." His ragged tail swished against the ground, his large black paws sturdily held to the ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 am

( How the hell do they know who Riker is? She's never mentioned her name. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 am

(Garth has his ways, knowing cats from everywhere in the alleys Razz The name could have slipped somewhere. Sorry if they weren't supposed to know, I haven't kept up much with the alley RP T_T')
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 am

( I mean, she literally just revealed her group, the first to hear about her was Scar and his group and she didn't say her name or plan to them... )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:30 am

"You may not have needed them but I did, you snivelling excuse for a cat." She hissed. "Do you know what I heard from my spy in FrostClan, DO YOU KNOW!" she began to pace back and forth. "Two of your cats have been communicating with them, asking for help. Early this morning RAVEN OF THE TALON ARRIVED TO PLOT AGAINST ME!" She yowled, the cats in the room, all accept her elite guards, cowered back. "And Petalmist! What did you do to her! Damn you Garth I was going to make her kill her brother! I knew Darkstar was alive and in the Alleys! Then he meets Thornheart and is now back in command of his Clan!" She lashed out, sending a young tom skidding across the floor, she had barely touched him and he lay on the ground gasping for breath.

(I'm working under the assumption she's had communication with the queen)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 am

Garth gulped, for the first time being nervous. "What happened to Petalmist was a-a mistake. She was crazy, attacking the cats you sent to me to assist me. They only thing we could do was keep her secluded in a pit, away from others. And that sent her mad."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 am

"I lost a valuable asset because of you Garth." The Queen meowed, her voice going soft. "If you fail me, if you lose, well.... It won't be pretty. You better hurry back Garth, before those Resistance cat's destroy all you've worked for."

(MEAN WHILE)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Midnight Lily finished up marking Riker's borders, and began making her way back to HQ.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

(Ok theres been a lapse soooo, couple day time skip, nothing important except a few skirmishes with Riker's cats)

Sacha had always prided herself on her ability to rule. It was better to be feared then to be loved. Some did love her though, called her their Queen Mother. Most simply said 'your grace', too afraid to remeber her real name. But her enemies, they called her The Rogue-Queen, an evil creature bent on destruction. If they wished to see her as evil, then she would let them. "Summon Scar." She meowed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 pm

The scrawny cat at the foot of her throne, bowed her head in obedience then quickly scurried off to do as she bid.

A few minutes later, the cat returned with Scar behind her. The large tom dipped his head in greeting, whiskers twitching, "You summoned me, My queen?" Scar asked, his voice deep and throaty. He had started to attempt to, clutch the queen in his paw, through what every she-cat succumbed to. Love, he had been trying to incite her with a dark passion. Though he had barley even started doing the moves, yet.

(( Her name's Sacha? Word....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm

(Someones been reading to much Song of Ice and Fire XD
I started reading Storm of Swords last night.)

"You have proved that you are not as useless as we had thought." She growled, the impersonal and regal 'we' being added, she had started using it with her subjects again. "We have something in mind for you." She added.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 pm

(( And, lol? ))

Scar eyes flashed with anger, momentarily. But he quickly hid it. Him? Useless?. he was her best lieutenant. Surely no one, could best him in single combat. "Thank you, my queen." he said, bowing his head to hide the anger ni his eyes.

(( I started it this morning ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 pm

She busied herself with checking the state of her claws, keeping him waiting for quite a while before she started to talk again. "It seems the Resistance has been forced to weaken their northern defences, we want you to lead the attack to take back the territory they stole from us." She meowed. She set her icy gaze on him. "If you fail you forfeit your life. In this game of thrones you win or you die, remember that."

(I had to say it, it's totally something she would say.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:35 pm

(( lmfao ))

Scar looked up at Sacha, his eyes finding her's. "I will not fail you." he said with, utter certainty. He wanted that throne after all, one day he would sit at the top of the Queen's forces. "If that is all, I shall be going now." he said, fully expecting her to give him leave to depart.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 pm

"The soldiers are waiting for you to take command at Wolf's Point." She meowed. "You are dismissed." She didn't expect him to live, no she expected him to die brutally. Though the cats she had sent with him to collect where loyal and would fight till the end, they would not try to help him if it looked like he was loosing.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Lily skirted the walls of HQ, looking for something to do.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Scar turned with a slash of his tail, and exited.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Mercury leaped the fence in a few sure, swift bounds and landed on the other side. "Were hoping to take Scar by surprise and smash his forces before h has time to mobilise. It's strange Wolf's point is a bad a place as you can get to marshal forces, maybe his age is getting to him."

(I'm assuming Scar isn't exactly young.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:00 pm

(( About middle aged, if he was human id say he was about 33-ish ))

Thornheart grunted at his apprentice, he would make sure she didn't take one paw step out of headquarters until the battle was over. He nodded at Mercury, "We'll take him out. This will be his last battle as a lieutenant of the Rogue queen."

Scar trotted quickly for Wolf's point, battle plans going over in his head. He could send out a small patrol to lure nearby resistance cats into an alley where more of his troops would be waiting, of course the patrol would get slaughtered but he didn't care. A few sacrifices had to be made to make a war. And Scar was ready to make more then a few.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:32 pm

The large blue and white she-cat looked around; not much had changed to her memory. Oh course, there were several new scent spinning around her, but that wasn't a shock. It seemed the city's smells changed every half day. At her mentor's words, her ears pinned back against her head. "Thornheart.....about the Queen's forces.....you and the Resistance are lucky that The Queen doesn't have one of her best lieutunents has been.....halted." The young appretices gaze flickered between the other two cats nervously. "Ir would be much more.......difficult to win."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Thornheart's eyes flicked curiously to his apprentice, a bit annoyed. "And how do you know th-Oh right, Starclan." He grunted. "The resistance would still triumph. One more cat can't make a big difference." Even as Thonrheart spoke, he knew he was wrong. But didn't care to reiterate his words.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Soulpaw sighed and mewed,"But would it be easy for you to kill one of your own clan mates?! I know it wouldn't be for me." Her tail lashed slowly with anger at who she knew had betrayed their clan.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 pm

"Clan mates?" Thornheart growled. "Who?" he asked, his claws unsheathing before he could stop them. "When?" he growled, after a pause. "Why?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Mercury turned around and started back at Thornheart. "This is no time to speak of traitors, we have to be ready to move." She meowed. Being in one place for too long was basically asking to get jumped, even in resistance territory there where still wayward rogues and nasty kittypets.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Thornheart growled at Soulpaw "We'll continue this conversation later." he said. Before bounding aheadf of the two she-cats and deeper into resistance territory.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next