Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 21 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:46 pm

(Chilling in the pool XD)

Raven came back to HQ along with several scouts, it was obvious they'd been across the river because their fur was drenched and they walked as though the ground moved under them.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

(( Cool ))

Thornheart arrived at the HQ. He paused outside of it to sniff for Mercury.

White saw Raven, curiously he padded over to the resistance leader. "How'd it go?" White asked, his eyes running over Raven and the scouts. His eyebrow twitched and he quickly added "Never mind. Later will probably be better." He turned his head to tell a few cadets to bring some prey for Raven and the scouts. They immeadietly rushed off.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Mercury padded up behind Thornheart. "Looking for someone?" She asked

Raven collapsed and put his head on his paws. "The river is damn near bursting, I still feel like I'm swimming." He grumbled.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:02 pm

White nodded, he has expected as much. The snow was melting and filling the river with excess water. Hopefully, the two-legs would take care of it. As a cadet dropped a plump squirrel in front of Raven then quickly padded away he voiced his thoughts. "The two-legs will probably take care of it."

Thornheart chuckled grimly. He hadn't smelled Mercury behind him, until barely a second before she had spoken. It seemed her stalking skills were improving every day. Or perhaps he had just been too distracted. Still, he had to repress the reaction to jump in surprise. He turned with a lash of his tail. "No one in particular." He replied, now facing her.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Raven gnawed on the Squirrel. "Yes probably, they always do." He meowed in between mouthfuls of meat.

"Are you sure? I could of sworn you were looking for me." She purred and flicked him with her tail.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm

White nodded "One less chore for us." He mewed, before flicking is tail and quickly padding away to be an empty area of the room. He preferred being alone, besides that when he was alone he found it easier to think. And currently he was trying to think up some way to use the filled river to their advantage against the rogue queen.

"Only in your dreams." THornheart replied, with a teasing tone. He shook his head softly, ruffling the fur on either side of his neck, and giving his whiskers a nice refresher.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 am

Kaida had been listening to the leader's conversation quietly, still laying in the same spot.

Ice padded up to Raven and dipped his head in respect before speaking. "Raven, a pair of kits showed up today." He flicked his tail towards the pair. "Their names are Snow-white and Rose-red. I was wondering if you would allow them to stay with us. They're homeless."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Raven finished off his squirrel and swiped his tongue around his jaws. "Yes that's fine, get them settled in the nursery. I'm sorry but I don't have time to meet them" He meowed.

"Not likely." Mercury scoffed
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:31 pm

"Okay! Thank you, Raven." Ice dipped his head again, then turned to look for the kits.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 am

Thornheart chuckled in dark amusement. Then he adopted a serious tone "So, did I miss anything important?" he asked, glancing over the roofs of the buildings towards where the rogue queen's territory lay.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 am

"Word on the wind is that the river's overflowing. Raven and his Rangers are trying to figure out a way to use this to our advantage." Mercury meowed tipping her head in the direction of HQ

(Sorry if slow n reply, playing elder scrolls Skyrim)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:31 am

"So nothing bad happened?" Thornheart asked, seeking clarification.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:36 am

Mercury's whisker twitched. "A couple of cats got washed away but they were all recovered safely. The queens been on the down low. But there are reports that to the north-west that some cats are moving together, but the source is unreliable." She meowed. "If what they saw is true we could either be dealing with potential allies or a new threat."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 am

Thornheart nodded, turning back to Mercury. "That's good." he mewed, talking about the recovered cats. "Although I'm not sure about what's going on in the north west." Already the tom's curiosity was burning to check it out.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:30 am

Mercury flicked him with her tail. "I know that look Thornheart. I don't think we should go, it could be dangerous. At least we shouldn't go without asking Raven first, you know, so he can send reinforcement if we don't come back" She said, his own curiosity reflected in her eyes.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 am

"You know Raven won't want us to go, if he finds out." Thornheart complained, although he was in grudging agreement. "But fine."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Mercury shuffled her paws, feeling a rebellious streak her eyes shone. "Not if we go an come back without him knowing." She meowed. "We can walk among the northern alleys and see whats going on, if anything is."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 pm

(( Bed time for me ))

Thornheart grinned momentarily. But the grin was washed away as he realized what going there meant. A chance for Mercury or him to get hurt. He'd rather avoid that possibility. Although the thirst for adventure was burning inside of him, he didn't want to trick Mercury getting hurt. "I don't know...maybe we should tell Raven...."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'm sick of telling Raven." Mercury grumbled. She snapped her jaws shut when she realised she said it out loud. She realised she better explain. "I mean, that's all I've ever done. I've always been fathers girl, always doing as he wishes. In fact I always do things for other people, never for myself. I want to live" She meowed her claws scrapping across the cement.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Thornheart was bit surprised by the abruptness of Mercury. But somehow he liked it, appreciated it. He had always felt as if Mercury was suppressing herself, stopping herself from truly, well, living. He took a step forward and asked, edging her on to let go "Well then. What do you want to do?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 pm

"I want to see the north, I want to see the huge warehouses that put the ones here to shame. I want to find out whats going on because I want to, and not because some one told me I have to." She meowed, she tipped her head up to look at Thornheart. "I want to go, I want to go to the north."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 pm

"Lead the way." Thornheart said simply.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Mercury's heart skipped a beat, she though he would of told her not to go, or worse, told her father what she was doing. "O-ok." She meowed. She gritted her teeth at her stumble but then shook herself, she was brave dammit, she wasn't going to act like a cadet on her first hunt. Those thoughts and more raced through her head as she nodded and turned towards the north. She stood and started padding northwards. Making sure to stick to the less traveled parts of the alleys, she lead the way.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Thornheart followed, a gentle smile on his face that he quickly hid behind a blank mask.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Mercury quickly winded through the Alleys, even though she didn't know this part of the alleys very well she was still able to navigate. When they reached the river she was glad that the water level was already starting to go down. "We have to swim here."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next