Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Sheyna Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Luna had been training for awhile in the dream yard. Her Pokemon had all gain levels. Except for Belle, of course; it would take forever to manage that. But Akira was nearly ready to evolve, and Levina was doing excellent. One thing she hadn't done, though, was try to capture any new partners. She had always disliked storing any of her Pokemon for no particular reason.

After getting in a little more training with Levina, getting her up another level, Luna headed out to find Sylvia. Perhaps she knew something more interesting to do at this point? Or something.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 am

Deep in the Dream yard the two Plasma Grunts where shaking the Munna they had found. "Hand over the dream dust you worthless pink elephant!" The man snapped and dropped the Munna to the ground. He set his boot down on the creature and pressed down. The poor little Pokemon cried out in pain as the man pressed down.

Sacha waved as Rayla landed and turned to find Aaron coming up the road. "Good your all here, how was your training?" She asked with a smile. Titan nodded in greeting and Sarge wagged his tail. The still somewhat shy Apep gave a little smile and waved at the two.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 am

"Hey, did you hear that? It sounded like a Pokemon!" Sylvia said, turning to where she thought she had heard a strangled cry. "Fireheart, do you think you could give me a little light? This mist is killing my eyes," She said, glancing at her charizard. He put his tail near the ground where she was standing, careful not to catch her pants on fire. "That would be hilrious," He mumbled to himself. Sylvia could barely make out two figures in what appeared to be gray clothes, and a pink-ish pokemon on the ground. "Dammit!" Sylvia yelled, and rushed towards them with Fireheart hot on her heels.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

"Pretty good." Aaron said walking up. "Magnus really improved. How about your training?" he asked as Raiguard lumbered up from behind. Aaron's eyes flickered down to Sacha's pokemon. They seemed stronger, espescially the little green one.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:05 pm

"What is it now?" Vanessa grumbled, trotting after Sylvia. She felt ready to take on anything that crossed her path, as she was extremely pissed.
Lemmiwinks ran after Fireheart, hoping to catch a ride on his back, but the fire-type was too fast. Besides, with his tail thrashing about like that he would probably scorch Lemmiwinks's fur off.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Rayla smiled and replied,"Well, Bellatrix is now level 16 due to her speed training. And we caught a Patrat named Riley, but he's staying in my box. I caught him for....certain reasons. Studies mainly." Bellatrix smiled her eyes brimming with pride. Sierra snorted and complained,"Don't act all proud at once!" Kitty rolled her eyes and chirped,"You were too lazy to train!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Luna froze at the sound of a cry. "What on Earth was that?" she mumbled, and dashed in the direction she'd heard it from with her Pokemon right behind. When she was close enough, she spotted Sylvia- well, more like Fireheart's blazing tail, but she was right by him. She changed direction slightly and dashed to the other trainer's side.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Sylvia glanced briefly at Luna, before instructing Fireheart to give her some more light. She saw somebody in an odd outfit kicking a poor little munna and shouting something. "Hey, cut it out! What did that Pokemon do to you?" Sylvia shouted at the man.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

(I've got a bit of writers block.)

"Back off kid this is Team Plasma business." The woman growled.
"Yeah, we need this Munna's dream dust for our boss!" The man added, he turned around and kicked the Munna again.

(I'm going to make them 'slightly' less stupid then in the game.)

Sacha reached up her hand to scratch Apep under the chin. "Apep is level sixteen, one level away from evolving. I'm planning on using mostly him in the Gym battle." She said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 pm

(In the game it is called dream mist....)

"What the hell is dream dust? You know, I don't even care! Just stop kicking that damn munna you assholes!" Sylvia shouted. "Fireheart, get ready to fight," She mumbled to her trusted patrtner. Fireheart nodded, and let out a ferocious roar. Vanessa rolled her eyes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Aaron grinned, "Cool." he quickly closed the distance between them with a few quick steps and added. "Shall we check out this city, now?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:24 pm

"Stop hurting that Pokemon or we will kick your asses," Luna growled. She glanced at Belle, and at a silent signal, the Froslass drifted forward and stared threateningly at the two men, ready to attack them at her trainer's command. Akira and Levina both stayed back. They weren't sure how strong these guys' Pokemon were; best to let the strongest fight first.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Fireheart put on a grin and let flames escape his open maw. The fire came dangerously close to the members of team plasma, and then he stopped them completely. It was just a taunt, to get them scared.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:05 pm

The two Plasma grunts sent out there own pokemon. The male sent out a Garbodor and the female sent out a Krokorok. "Krokorok use Crunch!" She comanded
"Garbodor use Toxic!" The man shouted

Krokorok leaped at Fireheart teeth glowing purple black as it set them in the Charizards leg.
The Garbodor spat toxic sludge at Belle that splattered over the pokemon and sizzled slightly against it's icy skin.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Fireheart growled, and shook the Krokorok off his leg angrily. He let out another roar, and charged head-on at the Krokorok, flames brimming at his mouth, ready to spill out in a roaring inferno. He was so pissed. The charizard rammed into his opponent, and as it skidded backwards he let out the flames that eagerly leaped across the sky, sending a wave ofheat through anybody nearby. "Flicker, back Fireheart up with confuse ray! Vanessa, go help out Belle and use Pursuit on that Garboder!" She shouted her commands while smiling with the gleam of battle in her emerald eyes. Flicker and Vanessa both nodded quickly and rushed off to do as they were told.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:43 pm

The Krokorok avoided the move by digging under ground. "Crunch, AGAIN!" the Krokorok burst out from under the ground and attacked the smaller, much weaker Litwick.
The Garbodor shook of the pursuit as though it was nothing.
"Gunk Shot on the little cat!" The male grunt shouted. The huge garbage monster turned around, it made a sound in the back of what it called a throat and raised it's hose arm, aiming at Vanessa, it let loose a huge amount of purple ooze.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Vanessa skidded backwards, covered in the gross goo. "Ugh! Get this off of me!" She whined, but she didn't complain for long. Yes, she would have her revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge that tasted of only the best substance of the Pokemon world, in which hard work and cunning were the most vital ingrediants. If she did not win this battle, there was certainly still her own personal war. Shaking all the gunk off, she charged at the garboder, aiming straight for his chest in a tackle that seemed to come at the Pokemon at light speed.

Flicker squealed in fear but quickly regained herself, jumping backwards to avoid the gaping jaws. She shot a yellow ray of light at the Krokorok, sure it would send him into a daze.
Fireheart grunted, leaping to the air and staying aloft with a powerful beat of his wings. They began to glow white, and an orange beam of light began charging at his mouth. He charged straight down, and aimed for the Krokorak, who was busy with chimping down on Flicker.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:59 pm

"Get under the ground you useless reptile!" The woman shouted. The Krokorok shook it's head, stumbled and tripped over a rock, it seemed banging it's head on the ground shook it from it's daze and it dug under the ground again.

The Garbodor grunted in annoyance as Vanessa slammed into it, but easily shook it off.

(The Garbodor is level 52, and the Krokorok is 32.
I suggest Fireheart and Belle team up to beat the Garbodor after the Krokorok is dealt with, and we should wait for Shen until we go further.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 pm

(Wow, pitting a level 52 Pokemon against noob trainers? You, my friend, are very Australian.)

Vanessa knew she was horribly outmatched, but failed to give a damn. She let out a frusterated yowl, and then used attract on the garboder. Hearts filled her eyes and she blinked out him captivatingly.
Fireheart rolled his eyes at the Krokorok. "Too scared to come out here and fight? What are you, a magikarp?!" He taunted through a mouthful of a charging hyper beam. "Come on out and fight like a real Pokemon!"

Flicker smiled to herself. She has effectively confused a much stronger Pokemon, even if only for a few precious moments. Now she would sit out and use only the occasional needed attack, but mostly let Fireheart do all the work.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:38 am

(Damn, Rose. XD)

Belle had winced a little, feeling the heat from Fireheart's attack. Having dodged the first attack, she said, "Get outta the way unless you want frozen, Vanessa!"
"Belle, use destiny bond!" Luna commanded. See how they like that one. As commanded, Belle used the move on the Garbodor.
Luna knew this Pokemon was way too strong to beat. At least with destiny bond, it would go down with Belle. She didn't want Levina or Akira in this fight; they would get stomped. It surprised her that Vanessa hadn't been knocked out yet. But she had to stay focused on Belle's battle for now.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Attract did nothing. The Garbodor grunted when a strange, something, attached it's self to him. "Gunk shot! At the wired floaty thing!" The male plasma grunt ordered.

"Krokorok, Stone Edge!" The woman called. The Krokorok burst out of the ground, eyes glowing yellow as sharp rocks encircled it. When Fireheart let loose his Hyper Beam the rocks would go flying at him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Fireheart stared at the stones wrapped around the krokorok, ready to shoot. "Oh holy Mew!" He muttered to himself. "Vanessa, away!" Katniss yelled, and turned back to see Fireheart's predicament. "Attack from above!" She commanded immediatly. The attack was less likely to hit in the air, but he would be more vulnerable. But that was a chance she would just have to take.
Fireheart flew up again, and stopped right above the krokoroks head. He shot the powerful hyper beam down on the crocodile-like Pokemon, the orange beam racing towards it at whyat seemed like light speed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"Holy Ar-" The Krokorok chocked out before it was blasted by the Hyper Beam. It slammed into the ground at high speed. Panting heavily it tried to get back up, covered in scratches and quickly forming bruises it looked a mess. It gave one final groan then collapsed. "What No! That is impossible, no one beats my Krokorok!" The woman shouted. She quickly returned her pokemon and ran to help the man with his battle.

-------------------------

Sacha nodded her head in agreement. "We should head to the Pokemon Centre first, according to the guide I picked up in Driftveil it's right next to the Gym." She said. She looked up at the sign that said. 'you are now entering Striaton.' She smiled and said. "Now it starts."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:44 am

(That was awesome. So I see your Krokorok is an Arcues worshiper rather than Mew? That's all right, I'd see that considering Unova is closer to Sinnoh.)

Fireheart let out a roar of triumph, the flame on his tail blazing brighter. He stared at the trainer for a minute, resting from the earlier hyper beam. "Fireheart, use flamethrower on that Garboder as soon as you can!" Sylvia commanded, pointing at the heap of trash that was battling Belle. "Fire and ice? Great combination," Fireheart said, and after a few more seconds of breathing heavily lumbered over to the garboder. He shot a spout of flames from his mouth at the vile creature. "Ugh! You smell worse than a swamp full of grimers!" Fierheart exclaimed, almost gagging from the stench.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:46 pm

The Garbodor back away from the heat and glared at the Charizard. "And you smell like charred meat." It rasped before it's trainer ordered it to use Toxic on Fireheart. It spat sizzling purple ooze at him.

(Toxic is like awesome, each turn it does more and more damage unless you use an antidote. My sister used to always teach her Gengar toxic.
Also I downloaded a game boy Emulator and am playing blue. So nostalgic ^^)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next