Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 31 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

(I have blue version. And it still works, omg so many memories. Can't wait for that misingNo. cheat on the master balls :3)

Charizard roared painfully as the purple ooze seeped into his skin, causing him damage. He coughed a bit, but quickly recovered. Sylvia tossed around a pecha berry in her hands, but decided not to use it for a bit. "Fireheart, wing attack!" She commanded quickly, and the charizard nodded, wings already glowing white. He launched himself into the air, and dived down quickly, aimed straight for the garboder's ugly face.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:28 pm

"Garbodor grab it's tail!" The woman shouted, the man nodded and added. "Use Gunk Shot again!"
The pokemon reached for the Charizards tail as it attacked but missed it's chance when the Wing Attack sent it stumbling backwards. "You'll pay for that you overgrown lizard!"

(I'm starting to figure out the plots.
Muire will follow my own plot of the Cloaked people.
Sylvia, Luna, Sacha, Aaron and Rayla will take on different aspects of the main plot.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:08 pm

(Sylvia and Luna shall be the silent two that destroy evil without looking for glory or fame!
That's how I see it.)

While the Graboder stumbled back Sylvia tossed the pecha berry to Fireheart. He caught it in his mouth mid-air, and chewed it quickly. The poison slowly left his body, but not before the poison did some more damage. "Hyper beam!" Sylvia commanded briskly, and Fireheart rose into the air, orange light charging at his mouth. "Take this, trash heap! He yelled before letting a beam of orange light erupt from his being and shooot towards the ugly Pokemon.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 pm

"Weird floaty thing?" Belle had gotten distracted, glaring coldly at the trainer, and got hit by the gunk shot. "Ugh!"
Luna tried not to roll her eyes. "Belle, keep focused. And for your information, she's a Froslass."
Belle shifted her icy glare to the Garbodor. "Oh, you are so going to pay now." She saw Fireheart's hyper beam, and added a powerful blizzard to it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 am

(Any ideas for Rayla's plot?)

Kitty sniffled and sneezed as she was snapping at the small flower that Rayla had stuck behind Bellatrix's ear. Bellatrix reared back and snarled at Kitty, her fur bristling in sharp spines. "Back off Iron Jaws! Bite any closer and you'd take my ear off!" Kitty snorted and turned away, her piercing crimson eyes glowing teasingly.

Rayla clutched Sierra in her grip, stroking him from head to tusks as she looked on at the city, bluegreen eyes glowing softly. I wonder when we'll get to see Lacunosa Town....perhaps along the way, we'll find a library and I can do more research.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 pm

(Are we going to start this up or are you trying to figure out the separate plots, Rose?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 pm

(I've got them basically planned in my mind. I've just been very lazy.... Hmm lets see if I can get back into the swing)

"Graaaawww" The pokemon roared as it was struck by the attacks, the hyper beam scorching it right before it was frozen solid by Belle's Blizzard. "Garbodor return!" The man shouted.

"Muuuush"

"What are you two doing goofing off?" The two grunts turned around when a strange pink mist appeared and the saw Ghetsis reflected in it.
"We team Plasma shall seperate Pokemon from foolish people.......if you cannot fufill your duties..."

"This i-isn't Ghetsis when he is gathering followers... " The man stumbled his voice slurring
"Or Ghetsis when he is trying to control people by tricking them with speeches!" The woman stuttered

"Yeah, This is Ghetsis when a plan has failed, and he is about to issue Punishment.
At any rate, lets hurry and say we're sorry so he forgives us!" The man said. The two ran off stumbling like they where half asleep and the mist dispersed.

Another strange pink pokemon appeared and the Munna floated up into the air to nuzzle the other pokemon. The bigger pokemon floated over to Luna and Sylvia, nuzzling them both in thanks before floating off with Munna deeper into dream works

------------------------------

"The guide says that... oh wow this is strange. The guide says that there is a great Cafe here that also doubles as the Gym. I've never heard of anything like that." Sacha said as she studied her C-Gear. She smirked. "I guess we can grab some lunch before we battle."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 am

"That was wierd," Sylvia said simply, calling for Vanessa. The injured Purrloin padded over to her quietly. She fed her a few oran berries, and returned her to her Pokeball
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Rayla nodded, scratching beneath Sierra's chin. "Sounds good to me." Her eyes glittered, however, as she glanced towards Kitty, she noticed her large partner slouching. "Errr on second thought, I think we'll challenge the gym tomorrow. We still have more training to take care of. Of course, we'll be there to cheer you on during the battle."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"I think, we'll challenge tomorrow too." Aaron said. "Magnus needs some rest, and I wouldn't mind a good night's sleep."

((wb)
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"No, really? It didn't seem weird at all," Luna grumbled sarcastically. "Belle, you hurt too bad?" The Froslass shook her head slightly, and Luna sighed quietly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 pm

"How bout you, Fireheart?" Sylvia asked, ignoring Luna's sarcasm. The large charizard shook his head like bell, and blew flames on the ground for no reason. It left a black burn mark.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Luna automatically took a step away from the flames as she said, "And that, Levina, Akira, is how you do a serious battle." She looked at the two still relatively weak Pokemon (Compared to Belle, at least) who'd stayed back from the battle. She'd kept them from getting a share of the XP, partly because she didn't really want them hurt, and those Pokemon were tough, and partly because she thought each Pokemon should do their own battle unless tag-teaming was neccessary.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Rayla nodded to Aaron, gathering up her bag when she replied,"Alright. I'll be on my way to the Center to rest up. See you guys tomorrow." And with that, she pulled on Kitty's arm and the pair walked away, the two smaller pokemon Bellatrix and Sierra in her arms.

Entering the doorway, a warm bright light filled Rayla and her pokemons' eyes. Walking up the stairs past to Wireless Club to the fourth floor, she entered the room she had ordered, dark and empty how she liked it. Flipping on a small lamp beside the bed, she leaped onto the cushioned mattress with a sigh. Kitty stared at the small blank tv screen, waiting for the magic box to light up with pictures. Rayla grunted, clicking a remote to feed Kitty's entertainment needs. Kitty grinned a toothy smile, settling down in front of the tv along with Sierra and Bellatrix.

"Up next, how well do you know your fellow trainer? On this edition of Trainer Profiles, we'll be looking up on a former contest winner and ultimate trainer who turned our heads all the way around. Today's episode, The Masked Mystery." the spokes woman chirped through the tv's small speakers and Kitty's eyes widened, turning to look at Rayla as the show went to commercials.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 am

(Let us assume it is roughly 9pm)

Sacha checked the time, she still had a couple of hours before it got to late. "Ok well I'll catch up with you guys at the centre later tonight. I want to explore a little before I crash for the night." She waved a quick good bye to the two before departing in a random direction. Sacha tended to go to bed late and wake early but she never seemed to be tired, maybe it was all the coffee?

With Sarge and Apep tucked away in their balls for the night Sacha took the time to do one of her favourite things, sample late night markets. There just happened to be one tonight and she and perused the items like a professional. She loved the old books she could find in markets like this as well as the tasty treats. She wondered how her companions could stand to go too bed so early when all the best stuff was at night. The market was open until eleven but Sacha new she shouldn't stay that late. She bought dinner at one of the vendors and sat on a park bench feeding bits of the dish to Titan as she considered her strategy for tomorrow.

She would lead with Apep, a real battle would do him allot of good. If things got too hot for the Snivy she would switch out to Sarge. She doubted she'd have to use Titan but she kept the possibility in mind. The gym wasn't far from the town where most trainers got their starters so she could assume the Leader had a low level team for inexperienced trainers. Most Leaders had another team for better trainers like herself but the challenge in the letter had stopped her from bringing her best pokemon, so she would be forced to battle the weaker team.

"Lets take the long way back." She said giving Titan a pat and he barked his agreement. She took her time finding the centre and enjoyed the cities sights. It was composed of few houses and many apartment blocks three to four stories high. Most had quaint little balcony gardens with lights hanging from bottom. There were several restaurants at the northern end of the city including the one which doubled as the gym. She tucked her hands into her pockets and looked up. The lights were off so it obviously wasn't open at night. She looked down at her C-Gear and upon discovering it was no 11:30 she rushed back to the centre and was quickly given a room.

Crashing down on her bed she quickly changed into her pyjamas and tip-toed down the hall to wash her cloths in the small laundry provided by the Centre. She realised she'd either have to stay up waiting for the clothes to finish or wake up early, waking up early was preferable to being up past twelve so she headed back to bed and crawled under the covers. Titan, knowing Sacha's dislike for cold feet, curled up at the end of her bed and drifted off himself.

(Ok this takes place over the course of several hours as you can guess but you can still rp your characters did during that time. Like the program Rayla is watching or whatever Aaron does before he sleeps. Luna and Sylvia getting sleeping arrangements. This is just me getting Sacha out of the way for a while. When your all ready for the next day just put "Ready" at the bottom of your post.

Also I'm thinking Muire gets another encounter with the dark haired woman.)

(F&*k this is a long post)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 am

"Should we crash out here or go to a Pokemon center?" Sylvia asked, yawning. She glanced at Flicker, who was trying not to close her eyes. Mabye she just always looked like that. Eh, Sylvia wasn't a Litwick expert.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 am

"Mmm, out here's fine," Luna said. "It's definitely warm enough for it." (Mind you, that's the opinion of the one who grew up in Snowpoint.) "But I don't feel like sleeping at the moment." She glanced at Akira, who was sitting on the ground quietly. "Perhaps if Akira's up to it, I can take her for some nighttime training." She'd often done that back in Sinnoh with her Umbreon, Chance, as well as the other dark types on her team, and she knew they loved it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 am

(Coolio.)
Rayla was now tinkering with her Poketech, the little watch her mother picked up for her during their last trip to Sinnoh. Growing annoyed with the endless, little apps, she tossed it aside and pulled out her Poegear, glad to have the old familiar machine in her hands again. I haven't used this little guys since that last time in Johto, when I re-challenged the Elite Four. Man, weren't those the times- Her thoughts were cut off as the show started up again.

"Well come back. Like I said before, I'm Sandra Selks and today, we're focusing on the Masked Mystery. Most of you remember this youth to be the most surprising and skilled contester out there. With her three young pokemon, she set out and wiped out all the competition in all of Sinnoh's contests...." An image showed a young girl with long red hair that nearly touched her ankles wearing a black cape and jet black tennis dress ans wearing a white mask decorated with black lace. Beside the girl in the picture were three small pokemon with shining eyes. One was a Skitty, another was a Pachirusu, and the last was an Eevee. All were wearing cute little accessories and seemed happy.

"As a team, they defeated any source of threat to the contests, taking out contestants young and old. And how we cheered them on! But to our disbelief, a couple months past the girls' peak of glory, we found out their secret. It was a wonder about why she always kept a mask on, we all were curious about that. Well, later, she was found smuggling pokemon to a large patrol of shady people who then turned out to be Team Rocket from Kanto. We were so in shock, but even more disappointed. When the authorities went to collect the young girl and her pokemon who were staying in the Hearthome Pokecenter, to their surprise, she had vanished. We believe she has skipped the region, but there's not telling since her true identity has yet to be determined-"

Rayla had clicked off the tv, anger seeping from her dim eyes. Muttering through clenched teeth, she groaned,"Don't they know when to stop? That masked girl is never going to return to them just so they can catch her." After getting a sympathetic stare from Kitty, and two confused stares from the others, Rayla turned back to her Pokegear, clicking through its contents till she reached an old picture. She had taken it two years ago, before rechallenging the Johto League. Bundled up in the picture was Topaz, Tiana, and Temptation, her three little T's as she once called them, all curled up sleeping...

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:54 pm

"She could have a battle with Flicker. I remember that my Haunter, Limp, liked to train at night," Syliva said, her eyes clouding with nostalgia for her days traveling in Kanto. "Limp always liked the legs..." She trailed off.

(Can you guess why his name was limp?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 pm

"You up for it, Akira?" When the Purrloin shrugged, Luna looked back at Sylvia. "Guess that's a yes. So you had a Haunter before, huh? Personally, I like its evolution better- Gengar." Of course, she preferred nearly any dark or ice type better (except Houndoom), but it seemed pointless to say that.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 pm

"Most certainly did. I always loved my Haunter, and never let him evolve. I never much liked gengars," Sylvia said, old memories of leg bones coming back to her. "Flicker, you want to train?" She asked, turning around to face her Litwick, who nodded happily. The purple flame atop its head glowed brightly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:45 pm

"My Pokemon only ever evolved if they wanted to. Well, all except one." Luna glanced at Belle, who was apparently ignoring the trainers. "An accident with a dawn stone, but at least Belle didn't mind much. Anyway, let's get on with this training," she added more brightly. Akira took up a fighting stance in front of her trainer, ready to attack.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Flicker let out a shrill cry, ready to fight. She waited for he trainer's command. "Would you like to have the first move?" Sylvia asked politely.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Luna shrugged. "Don't really care. You go ahead and choose." Akira waited now with an almost bored expression.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Big mistake, Sylvia thought, with a slight smile. "Flicker, confuse ray," She commanded simply. Her Pokemon nodded briefly, and shot a few balls of yellow light at Akira. They swirled around the Purrlion. Around and around, and around....
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next