Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+7
dragonnaruto
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Torchiclove
worwolf1
Sheyna
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Sparrowpaw's face was bleeding, but he didn't care. He jumped up and ran after Swiftpaw as fast as he could. He was determined not to let her go.

(I'm telling you, it's Aurablaze!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:43 pm

The she-cat turned to face the tom, having to look up as she was the size of a young apprentice. "Yes,"

Cherrywing smiled and mewed,"Why not?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Swiftpaw's dark pelt helped her blend into the dark background as she dodged rocks, branches and trees.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Thornheart's eyes flickered to the foxpelt on her back, then back to her face. She didn't seem familiar. He grunted "Come on." he trotted past her and walked on.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Sparrowpaw could barely make out Swiftpaw's lithe shape in the darkness, and strained his eyes to see her. He continued following, only scratching up the pads of his paws more and more. This was hopeless, yet he didn't care. He would never cath up to the fast apprentice, but he chased her anyway. Why? Why? A question asked so many times, with so many varying answers.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Snowfall purred and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a large sparrow. "How's this?" she asked.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Spiritsong lifted her head and her saddened electric blue gaze flicked to Snowfall and Cherrywing for a moment before returning to her delicate, rain-soaked paws.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:49 pm

(OMIGOD THEY GOT SOUL!!! NOOOOOO!!!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:49 pm

In her rage, Swiftpaw wasn't paying attention which direction that she was running... and that direction happened to be straight towards the ravine. The sky was dark and the ground was slippery, and she never saw it coming. She attempted to stop but slid right of the edge, just barely catching a ridge a few tail lengths down.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 pm

"Swiftpaw!" Sparrowpaw yowled, skidding to a stop right before he fell over the ravine like his.....friend? Was she a friend? Could she be considered less, or......more? He peered over the edge and saw her clinging onto a ridge. "Don't let go!" He yowled, and his voice broke. Tears streamed down his face, but they couldn't be noticed because of the rain that soaked his fur.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:58 pm

"Yeah, like I really have anything else to do, asshole!" Swiftpaw yelled back. The rain made the rocks slippery.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 pm

"It's not my fault that you run away from your problems! I-I thought you were my f-fr-friend!" Sparrowpaw yowled back at her, anger making his pelt bristle. "I should leave you for dead!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 pm

"THEN GO!" She yelled back, before her claws slipped off of the small ridge and she slid down even further into the ravine.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 pm

(Sorry I was gone. My phone died and my dad was using the computer.) The she-cat nodded, continuing on her walk. "So...what made you want to join me to camp? The thought of a nice, dry nest?" She chuckled to herself, bright eyes glittering.

Cherrywing smiled, taking a bite of the bird, a purr rumbling in his throat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Spiritsong sighed and looked towards Cherrywing again. Deciding it would be nice to talk to him after so long, she stood and padded over, picking up a shrew on the way.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Thornheart rolled his eyes as he walked. 'Yes, exactly." he said, half-sarcastically.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

The young cat chuckled, the lightning flashing again to reveal glittering white teeth. She then paused as the scent of camp filled her nose. "I believe we're nearing camp." She suppressed a yawn, her eyes showing her exhaustion. It was clear she hadn't sleep for days, yet she hid it behind a smile.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Snowfall ate as well. The same question that had been haunting her ever since she fell in love occured to her yet again: Does he like me back?
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Cherrywing finished his portion of the sparrow, his eyes gleaming in their crimson shine. "Hey Snowfall, is something bugging you? I can see it in your eyes."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Spiritsong sat down next to the large white warrior. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" she meowed, uncharacteristically quiet as she dropped the shrew at her paws.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Snowfall had just finished her last bit of sparrow when Cherrywing spoke. She blushed more than ever. "No.." she lied. "Hi Spiritsong!" Snowfall meowed when the cat approached.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Thornheart nodded "I don't believe I caught your name?" he said, though he was perfectly aware that she hadn't said it. His ear was starting to throb and hurt more as drops of water hit it.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hey, Snowfall," Spiritsong greeted the warrior.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 pm

The she-cat looked up at him and then around at the ground. She then pulled a bit of moist cobweb from a tree and pressed it into Thornheart's ear. "Lets just say that I'm a friend of Frostclan. You may call me Blu." The fox pelt on her back did a pretty good job of blocking most of the rain from hitting her back.

Cherrywing shook his head and mewed,"Oh no, you're not interrupting anything. Whats up?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Thornheart's ears tilted back, and he continued walking. His tail flicked "And how do you know my name?" he asked.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next