Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+7
dragonnaruto
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Torchiclove
worwolf1
Sheyna
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 pm

"Nothing much now, actually. I just wanted to talk to you. It feels like it's been moons since we last spoke," Spiritsong meowed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yeah, everything's been really hectic lately." Snowfall agreed.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 pm

As Mistkit limped through the woods he could hear faint voices ahead of him he knew that they were ether rogues or a clan he started to limp a little faster at the thought of a clan cats and freash kill.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:41 pm

(Again, sorry for being gone again.Bad connection, so I had to reboot) Blu chuckled and mewed,"Ahh well, if you've been in Starclan long enough, you learn the names of the members of your former clan."

Cherrywing nodded, and mewed,"So, do you think Petalmist has lost her mind?" Glancing toward the other side of the clearing where Darkstar struggled to pin his sister down.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

"Unfortunately, yeah, I think she has," Spiritsong sighed. "You?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:45 pm

(( Oceanfeather!!! ))

Thornheart's eyes flicked towards her. He nearly stopped "Starclan?" he asked.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 pm

(......Keh heh)
The cat nodded, and gasped as the camp came into sight. "I-its been so long....So long." Her paws were trembling, the wiseness leaving her body and replacing it with a kit's excitement.

Cherrywing shrugged and mewed,"Ehh its weird not having Smoldertsra here...Only Pebblekit and Bloodkit.-" He paused, turning to the camp entrance as he caught a new scent.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:49 pm

(( I'm totally loving Cherrywing's disregard for his son's death. XD ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm

"No offense, but I'm happier without him," Spiritsong grumbled. She too turned her head towards the entrance.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Snowfall turned her head curiously. "Who's coming?" she whispered.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Thornheart paused by her. He glanced around at all the stares "Are you kind of a big deal or something?" he whispered.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 pm

As Mistkit crawled to the edge of the Frostclan camp the sent of fresh kill lingered in his mouth despite the rain. He draged himself further and further until he was visible inside the camp.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 pm

She smiled and murmured,"Well, if you were once a Frostclan cat, then others saw you in Starclan, then now back in the real world, wouldn't they stare at you?" She walked deeper into the camp before shaking off the fox skin, bluish grey fur gleaming with odd white markings and light pink eyes flashing.

At once, Petalmist's eyes widened and she schreeched,"Soulthunder!! She's an apprentice?!" Darkstar stared at his sister in utter confusion until his gaze reached the new cat, jaw dropped.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Spiritsong stared blankly at her, not quite getting what she saw.

Foxtail pricked up her ears and spun around to see.

Thunderpaw cocked his head from where he sat by himself, actually curious about something going on for once.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Snowfall gaped. "Soulthunder!?!" she cried.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

(( ah damn, i was wrong.....but Soulthunder was my first guess! along with petalmist ))

Thornheart raised an eyebrow then shrugged, his ear still throbbing, though a bit better. He padded towards Spiritsong.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

She chuckled and mused,"I believe I'd be better know as Soulpaw. You see, I've had a long journey, though I don't mind sharing it with all of you..Oh course, I'd need something to eat first."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Spiritsong blinked, then switched her electric blue gaze to Thornheart instead. "Gah, you're hurt. Come into my den..." she faltered. She hadn't yet taken Pearlpaw's body out of her den, let alone told anyone but Honeypaw and Bearpelt. "Oh,and welcome back Soul...paw."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Sparrowpaw frantically ran towards camp, and yowled over hsi shoulder, "I'll be back for you in a moment!" He never ran faster in his entire life, and by the time he got to camp his muscles ached with exhaustion. The first cat he saw was Foxtail tlaking to Cherrywing, and he skidded to a halt next to them. "Swiftpaw! She fell down the ravine!" He yowled, eyes wide with fear.

(I'm stapling a tissue.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Thornheart's eyes flickered to Soulpaw. "Take your time." he said, presuming Spiritsong wanted to catch up on old times with Soulpaw. "I can wait a little longer." Thornheart padded away, he ducked his head down and entered the medicine cat's den to wait.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Snowfall let out a speak of joy. "How--??" she began, but stopped. "It's so good to see you!!"

(Lol, Snowfall treated Soulthunder like a best friend when Snowfall was an apprentice, remember? Very Happy)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Soulpaw nodded and mewed,"Spiritsong, I already put cobwebs on it, but I'm sure since they were soggt, they'll need changing." She then padded over o nuzzle Darkstar and Cherrywing, Petalmist just sat staring blanking in awe at her brother's former mentor. Soulpaw then trotted over to the fresh kill pile, pulling a shrew from it and settling down by Snowfall, her best friend besides Oceanfeather. "Hey Snowfall! Look at you! Who would have ever thought that you would be older than me at one point?"

Cherrywing then gasped, leaping to his paws and bolting out of the camp.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Spiritsong winced, then turned her gaze to Sparrowpaw. "For Starclan's sake, can't we just have one thing happen at a time instead of everything at once!?"

Foxtail trotted forward. "I can go help her. Where is she?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Swiftpaw's claws slipped again and detached completely from the ridge, causing the apprentice to fall. She smashed into various ridges, acquiring cuts, bruises, and broken bones as she rolled down towards the bottom, where she skidded to a halt. Luckily, she had already skidded down a good amount of the ravine when she was clinging to the side, so the fall wasn't fatal, but it injured her badly.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Sparrowpaw breathed heavily for a moment, unable to speak. "She's at the ravine! I was chasing her, because she was really mad at me and I didn't know why, and she just....fell!" Sparrowpaw explained quickly to Foxtail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next