Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+7
dragonnaruto
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Torchiclove
worwolf1
Sheyna
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 22 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 pm

For once, Snowfall forgot about Cherrywing. "How are you so young?? Oh, I can't believe you're back! I missed you!" she cried.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 22 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Foxtail nodded. "Let's go now, then!" She bounded to the camp entrance, pausing long enough to dip her head to Soulpaw.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 pm

"Like I said, after a bit of a rest, I'll explain the whole thing." She then dug into the shrew, ripping at it hungrily.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Thonrheart sniffed the herby musky scent of the herbs, his ear throbbing painfully. He hoped Spiritsong would be done soon. He took in a sharp breath of the musky scent of the herbs. His nose twitched, there was the scent of a cat amid the scent of herbs. His curiosity alight, he padded forward, slowly. Thornheart stopped in front of a small body, curled up in a nest, not moving.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Spiritsong sighed and hurried into the medicine cat's den. She wasn't going to bother Soulpaw with questions just yet.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Sparrowpaw ran as fast as he could back to the ravine, looking back to make sure Foxtail was following. He wished he could run faster, but he was already tired. "Almost there..." He mumbled to himself.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:18 pm

"Okay!" Snowfall meowed. As she waited for Soulpaw to finish eating, mermories of her apprenticehood flooded her mind. She remembered chatting, sharing fresh-kill, ect.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Spiritsong saw Thornheart next to Pearlpaw's body and sighed yet again. "Didn't tell very many cats about that yet," she murmured.

Foxtail easily kept pace with the worn out apprentice. I hope she hasn't already fallen... If she has, she could be dead.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Cherrywing was hot on Sparrowpaw's tail, his eyes searching for the fallen apprentice.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Swiftpaw lay at the bottom of the ravine, blood leaking from wounds ripped open by blunt rocks, gashes opened by sharper rocks, and other wounds. The whole left side of her face had been ripped open, blood pouring down from the above the eye down to the ground.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Thornheart looked up as Spiritsong entered. "Uhh." he said, his tail flicking, and confusion printed on his face. He quickly recovered, "Err..." he clearly had questions. "How did she..?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Spiritsong shrugged helplessly. "I was just sitting in my nest, keeping an eye on her. I thought she was stable, but... Out of nowhere, her breathing and her heart stopped."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 pm

(GTG, posting tomorrow!!)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Cherrywing grunted, climbing down the jagged cliff side into the ravine. "Swiftpaw, hear my voice. Just keep listening to my voice!" (bye KB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 pm

(See ya later, KB.)

Foxtail was right after him, nearly falling down herself from moving as quickly as she could down the cliff.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Sparrowpaw skidded to a halt at the ravine, and peered down. He saw Swiftpaw. At the bottom. Not moving.
In a instant he flung himself over the side of it, not caring what the other two did, and his claws dug into the slippery rock. He fell down to a little ledge, and started climbing his way down. That wasn't smart. After only a minute he started falling again, and ended up next to Swiftpaw, not as injured, but in serious pain. He didn't have any broken bones but his back right leg had been dislocated, and his front left leg was cut up so bad he could barely put any weight on it. Blood gushed from a gash on his shoulder, and there were several smaller cuts all over his back side, and head. He was in unbearable pain but somehow clung to conciousness. "A-a-at least...I'll d-die....with....S-Swiftpaw...." He mewed to himself, barely capable of speech.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Thornheart nodded of course he had heard about how badly Pearlpaw had been attacked by Boulderclan. But he had heard that she had lived, and would live. “Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death. And Pearlpaw will always be looking down at Frostclan from Silverpelt. So it's not really the end, just the start of a new adventure.”

(( Thornheart is deep ))

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Cherrywing snarled in annoyance, climbing down faster to reach the two apprentices. "You stupid tom! If you didn't harm yourself, causing us to take more time to help you as well, we would probably have gotten her to camp by now!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 pm

"B-b-but your voices... the-they're so goddamn annoying..." Swiftpaw said weakly. It was an obvious attempt to cheer herself up. It didn't work, especially when Sparrowpaw flung himself down the cliff. "God dammit Sparrowpaw... wh... what did you go... and do that... for?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 pm

"Argh! Now we have to rescue two apprentices," Foxtail gasped as she climbed. "What the hell was Sparrowpaw thinking!?" She skidded to the bottom, cutting the pads on her paws, and dashed to the apprentices' sides.

Spiritsong stared at Thornheart with some amusement in her gaze. "You're telling me this like I'm a whining kit, yet I'm the older one, probably just as, or perhaps more so, experienced with death."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Thornheart shrugged "But your also the one more affected by it." he answered.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Cherrywing grabbed up Sparrowpaw and Swiftpaw by their scruffs and struggled to climb up the ravine.

Soulpaw finished her meal, swiping her tongue across her mouth. "Ahhh now, I' shall explain my story in a nut shell, starting with how I came to be. You see, though it may be hard to understand, I was reborn in Leafclan, one of the mountain clans, born without emotions, memories, even a soul. But when Pearlpaw died, her soul was traded out for mine, giving me all of my thoughts, memories, and feelings for the cats I once knew." Her eyes grew soft as she mumured,"That is why I appear the same age as Pearlpaw...Though it saddens me that she had died when she had her whole life ahead of her."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 pm

"F-for you.......dumbshit....." Sparrowpaw retorted, his voice almost too weak for insults. "Y-you totally...w-wouldn't throw y-yourself down a........r-ravine for me...." He muttered sadly."No, don't t-touch......me....I wanna die down here..." He mewed to Cherrywing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 pm

"Reborn..." Star muttered to himself. He was sitting in camp, thinking quietly to himself. "Reborn... Why does that... Reborn. REBORN!" Star stood up and charged into the Medicine Cat's den. "Why didn't you come here earlier, Soulpaw?" He muttered to himself.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Spiritsong shrugged again. "Well, that happens when you devote your own life to saving other lives, and yet can do nothing when they die." She turned to look at Starr with a questioning expression.

Foxtail grumbled something and snatched Sparrowpaw from Cherrywing. "Mouse-brain," she mumbled through the apprentice's fur to Cherrywing. "I won't come along just for you to do all the work."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next