Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+7
dragonnaruto
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Torchiclove
worwolf1
Sheyna
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 39 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Eagletalon, or Blaze, as he was going by, silently watched the cats. I hope they are capable of recovering from all this. He sighed softly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 39 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Quietly, a pale yellow she-cat struggled to her jet black paws and she grunted, her electric blue eyes glazed as her small jaws parted. Her flanks heaved, ragged black stripes marking them as she walked over to a large boulder, leaping onto the top of it. "A-Antpaw, Grasswind, Dazzlefang, and Mallowrush.You are the hunting patrol. Go search the snake hills near the bottom of the mountains." They nodded and ran off, eager to hunt for food. The young apprentice then turned to the other side of the camp, blue eyes scanning for able cats. "Jade, Briarscratch, Cheetahspots. You three will accompany me on a patrol for herbs. Before Silentsong was killed, most of our herbs were tainted by Menegle out of frustration towards Oneheart, hoping to poison my father. We shall replenish them for Rainbowspring as a sign of our acceptance of her as our medicine cat." The cats then bounded off, Rainbowspring gazing happily at her only daughter who was leading the patrol of warriors. It was clear that Solarpaw was well respected among even the most senior of warriors.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Sparrowpaw slowly padded over to Shineeye, now Slade. "Th-this is terrible," He whispered to his half-sister, eyes full of fear.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Shineeyes's gaze was on Solarpaw till the apprentice disappeared. Now that's a cat to be jealous of. Pretty, Brave, and well respected. Turning to Sparrowpaw, she gently licked his ear and mewed softly,"I know, but hopefully Starclan will hear their pleading cries. Maybe Oceanfeather and Soul-" She glanced at Soulpaw. "Errr Bloodmoon and Icestar and the rest of our ancestors will help them."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Sparrowpaw sighed. "I hope," He mewed quietly, and padded away.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Shineeye nodded, turning away to join Soulpaw standing between the large apprentice and Eagletalon, who was apparently now Blaze, and looked at the old leader sitting before them. He had finally stood up and few of his clan gathered around him. "I, Gravelbones, shall retake my place as leader. As Gravelstar, I also make Gladebound my deputy once again as he was before." Cats cheered and the dark blue and white tom dipped his head to the elderly leader, light bluish grey eyes glowing somberly. Continuing, Gravelstar spoke to his clan, mainly to cheer up his deputy,"Silentsong with have her vigil tonight and be buried in the morning. Allies from the Alleys, and now what I hear, Frostclan, we all thank you for your assistance and Boulderclan shall always be in your debt, but I must ask that you leave soon as this vigil is only for our clan alone. Normally I would offer you what was left of our prey, but I must give it to our starving kits and queens. My dearest apologies, but its what must be done."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Sparrowpaw nodded silently to the rightful leader of Boulderclan. He was ready to leave this place filled with woeful cats, and return to Frostclan.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Steel stood up from where he had been sitting. "I would really love to leave you on your own but the fact is Garth may still return, possibly with real reinforcements, we have also yet to locate his army. Leaving you here without the assistance of healthy cats is like condemning you too death." He meowed, the other Alley-cats nodded their agreement.

Fallow, who had been cleaning her fur stood up. Her fur now seemed to shimmer in the light, a bright copper colour that made her eyes seem an even deeper green. "The FrostClan cats have leave too go, but until we know for sure that Garth is gone we Alley-cats must stay. You do not seem to understand just how dangerous this is." She meowed coming to stand next to Steel, her brother.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Sparrowpaw shifted his weight anxiously.

(WB)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Swiftpaw lifted her head, and looking back in the direction of Frostclan, she shook her head. "I'm not leaving. There's nothing left for me there."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Sparrowpaw glared at Swiftpaw for a moment. Typical. "Fuck that, you are leaving!" He growled.

(I sense revealation.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Swiftpaw lifted her head. Turning towards the Alley cats, she put on a cheesy smile and said, "Please excuse me for a moment." She started walking into the woods. "Sparrowpaw, get your ass over here."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Sparrowpaw rolled his eyes and padded over to Swiftpaw. He got ready to fight.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Swiftpaw waited until they were out of earshot of the others and spun around. "Why are you doing this?" She shouted angrily. "All you've done is annoy me, constantly badgering me and following me around. All I want you to do is FUCK OFF!" She hissed, claws unsheathing.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 pm

"You wouldn't understand!" Sparrowpaw hissed angrily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm

"What makes YOU think you know everything about my decisions? Huh? What do you think about this. Because if your opinion is that I hate you, haha, you missed. By a longshot. Actually my life would be a LOT better if I hated you. But Starclan doesn't work that way, the bastards." She was pacing, nervous, and jittery. Everything that had happened to her in the past few moons were apparent as she padded back and forth, claws unsheathed.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

"My life would be easier if I hated you, too!" Sparrowpaw yowled, claws digging into the ground to keep him from slashing Swiftpaw's face.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm

(I'mma be playing WoW if you guys need me, on my Night Elf)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm

"Well, since you DON'T hate me, would you mind not contradicting my every move?" She yelled back, tail lashing. "These are my choices, NOT YOURS, no matter how much you hate them!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 pm

"I know they're your choices but I hate seeing you make them!" Sparrowpaw growled, fighting to keep himself where he was.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 pm

"Hahaha, your dumbassedness is hilarious. Did I just say that I didn't give a crap whether you hated them or not?" She rolled her eyes.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"I'm the dumbass? HAHAHA! Hilarious!" Sparrowpaw retorted.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 pm

"Really now?" Swiftpaw rolled her eyes again, sitting down. "I'm not the blind, selfish, mouse-for-brains." She retorted.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 pm

(( BURN. Yes, I have been lurking ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 am

"What makes m blind? What makes me selfish? Answer that! And if only you knew how hard me life is, living with a web of secrets wrapped around me, in constant fear that one of my best friends is dead! My mother has gone insane, and will never recover for all I know!" Sparrowpaw yowled, and did what only seemed possible. He ran from his fears, desires, his love. He simply turned tail and ran, hissing over his shoulder, "GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next