Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 25 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:49 pm

(Um, Tor, that's Priscilla. Sorry if I didn't word it well enough~Chibi)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 25 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 pm

(Sorry...You didn't confirm her return, so...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Chase and Sean were on their pegasi, flapping wobbly after Katrina and Juju, however, Sean was going faster and his cousin was going more stable and steady, secretly showing another difference between the two guys.

"Sean, be careful or you'll fal- Waahh steady girl! Please, I'm not ready to die!!" Chase ran his hand along the mare's long neck, making sure to keep her calm and collected. "Good good."

"Yeah yeah yeah yeaah! This is fucking awesom-"

"Sean! There are kids around!"

"Oh yeah, sorry 'bout that!" Sean chuckled as he swooped lower, Grapevine letting out a soft nicker of excitement, his tail swishing.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

(I'm randomly adopting Grapevine! :3 I like the name...XD)

Priscilla looked up at the demigods riding the Pegasi and noticed one kid was riding on Grapevine. "Yo, bro!! Come down here for a minute!! I gotz to speak with you!"

~

Is this the place?

The crunch of twigs sounded as a girl trudged through the gates of Camp Half Blood. The girl had no make-up, mud on her clothes, and her hair was a mess. She had rings under her eyes from lack of sleep, and cuts and bruises formed on her bare arms. She looked like she had gotten into a fistfight with a pack of bears.

She was absolutely beautiful.
The girl made her way through the gates and looked around, waiting for someone to approach. She was a newcomer after all. It wasn't her job to find them. It was their job to find her.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Krissy blinked as she approached the newcomer, scratching the side of her head with one hand, and her other on her hip. Silently, she moved her hand from her hip and a waved a few times, attempting to gather the girl's attention. Damn! That chic looks like she came from a pig's sty. Oh well. "Yo! Newbie, over here! The name's Krissy. You're Harper right? I've been give the privilege to show you around. Actually, it makes a lot of sense, my mother being the goddess of friendship and all. Heh, let's go start with the Mess Hall." Without offering to take her bags, or answer any questions pertaining to Demigods of Camp Halfblood itself, she wandered off towards deeper into the camp, rolling her wrist and causing her hand to appear as if it was rotating around in a circle. "Come on lil' demi!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:51 pm

"Oh yeah...By the way, Grapevine is Priscilla's horse!" Katrina called from Juju's back, preparing to dive steeply towards Priscilla's head. She followed though with an excited yell and laughed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Harper followed Krissy, rolling her eyes. She was not in the best of moods, since she had just gotten out of a fight with a couple of venti. How she knew what the monsters were called, she didn't even know. She just had a feeling. That, and the monsters told her what they were called. They were dressed as businessmen, and kept wanting to sell Harper life insurance. I just want to take a nice, hot shower and get some clean clothes. "Um, you wouldn't mind letting me take a shower, right?" Harper felt disgusting and probably looked even worse.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Krissy shrugged and merped,"Yeah, why not. There are clean towels in the shower house, as well as soap and shampoo. Here." She reached into a bag to had hanging at her side, obviously sewn herself from the poor stitching, and pulled out a camp T-shirt in the same color dark magenta color as her own, as well as a small pair of sweatpants. "I didn't have much to work with, but you can borrow those duds. Sorry if they're a bit big. Just make sure to find me after you're done cleaning." The platinum blonde girl walked off, throwing a deuce as she left.

Sheba ran her fingers through her wet hair, the shampoo dripping from her wrists. With a sigh, she went for her comb, violet eyes twinkling as the water glistened, rolling off her body.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:04 pm

"Uh, thanks, for the...uh...." Krissy had already left, so she couldn't finish. Oh, whatever. Time to be clean... Harper stepped into the showers and quickly picked a stall. She turned the water to it's hottest and let the warmth soak through her body. It was an amazing feeling.

Priscilla laughed out loud. "Katrina! Get'cho ass down here!!!!" She then laughed more.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm

((So do I have to resubmit Luna's form, or no?))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 am

(You don't have to; me and Tor just did so because some changes were made to our charries- like Katniss becoming Katrina, and Sheba's anti-socialness has lessened a bit.)

Sheba wrapped her towel around her droplet-covered body and stepped out of the stall, moving slowly towards the large mirror, running one hand through her, clean, wet hair.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Katrina instructed Juju to land, and she quickly obliged, stomping to a stop and neighing loudly. She tossed back her head, silky man splayed out along her neck. Katrina dismounted and ran over to Priscilla.
"How've you been?" She asked casually, brushing hair from her eyes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Priscilla smiled, and her gold eyes sparkled with happiness. She laughed. "Dude, I haven't seen you in nearly a year! Hug me!" She sprang onto her old friend and gave her a big bear hug. "I missed you soooo much!!!"

~

Harper was now dressed, clean, and looking for the bleach-blonde chick, Krissy. It felt odd to wear a the same shirt as everyone else, but Harper still couldn't help but feel a little out of place here. Usually, Harper had never been a part of anything other than one of 'bad kids' at school. But even she was worse than the other 'bad kids'. They had always teased her in a friendly manner about her 'stealing problem'. It wasn't her fault that she persuaded that banker to give her money...or that kid with the very nice bike, or even kids at school with really expensive laptops.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 am

Sean landed before his cousin, quickly dismounting Grapevine and landing with a thump as his knees hit the ground. "Yo! Hey Katrina, who's the shortie?" He then stood, his burnt orange eyes glowing humorously.

"Sean, could you be anymore rude?!" Chase landed and dismounted Flagpole gently, give her nose a soft pat. "Damn, you are horrible! Err- Hi, I'm Chase. Its nice to meet you, umm...." He reached his hand out to Priscilla, unsure of what to call her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

"Talk a little nicer to Priscilla over here; She can fry you! I think...Can Zues's children use lightning?" Katrina asked after hugging her friend. She wore a huge grin that looked a little dopey, but she didn't care much about that. "Hey!" She called over to a passing Ares camper, "Find Jaxal. Priscilla's back!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 pm

"Already heard that man-shriek of Prissy's and I'm on my way!!" Jaxal ran over, feathered hair flailing as he made his way over. "Hey pipsqueak, how's it going?"

Krissy turned from where she was chatting idly with a few love-struck Aphrodite and Eros boys, glancing over to the lost-looking Harper and she waved her hand dismissively to the boys, walking over to the new girl.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"Yeah, how was the vacation?" Katrina asked, stepping beside her boyfriend. A few feet away, Juju was stamping her hoof impatiently.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 am

Priscilla grinned and hugged Jaxal. "I missed you too, bro. My vaycay was GREAT by the way, Katrina! I'll explain later." She turned to Chase and smiled. "The name's Priscilla." she replied as she took his hand and shook it. "And you are?"

~

"Uh, hey...can we finish the tour?" Harper felt awkward here. She didn't belong here, with these strange kids. She was just a normal chick. There had to be some other explanation. And with my luck I got a person like THIS to give me a tour. Daughter of the goddess of friendliness? More like the daughter of the goddess of blondes and low-life's...jeez Harper tried to dismiss that thought. Okay, that was kinda mean. She IS trying to help. I'm just cranky because I haven't slept in days...
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 am

Jaxal patted Priscilla's head and grinned,"That's good!"

"Chase. Its nice to meet you, Priscilla. So you're really the child of Zeus? Isn't he like the king of the gods or something?" He was surprised, but then again, he felt as if it was to be expected. After all, from what he could tell already, she had somewhat of a high strong and free spirited attitude and her vibe was pretty strong. Plus, she had blonde hair- she just had to be the great god's kid. But was that stereotypical of him to think that way? He didn't know. "So Katrina, I-"

"Hey, I was wondering, since this camp is meant to protect us 'demigods' from whatever wants us dead, does that mean we get battle training. I figured since Chase here nearly got his head sliced clean in half," Sean butted in, an actually sincere look on his face. He was genuinely concerned about his learning and safety for the first time ever. He quickly ran his hand through his fiery hair, shifting his curious face to nervous grin and chuckle, as if to hide his wondering.

Krissy nodded to Harper and replied,"Ehh there's the cabin you'll be staying in till you're claimed." She motioned towards one of the larger cabin, bustling with crowds of campers, some looking very similar, being siblings, and others looking extremely different, obviously campers who hadn't yet been 'claimed.' "And here's where we all eat. For the most part, we sit at our parent's table, but some of us," she glanced over to Katrina and continued," like to break the rules some times. I'm pretty sure everything else is self-explanatory. And if not, just follow the other campers. Anyways, I'm late for cooking duties- I'll catch ya later!" And with that, the woman was gone.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 pm

((*has no idea to jump in* As usual.))

Luna cast a semi-curious glance toward a few demigods she didn't recognize - new campers. She'd have to learn their names later, but as usual, planned on doing so through listening instead of asking. Her sword hung loosely in her hand as she walked, swinging at her side, the deadly blade glittering evilly. She'd finished a quick round on the climbing wall and was heading for her usual battle practice.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

(Katrina breaks ALL DA RULEZ!)

"Yup! The battle training her is sweet! They have the test dummies, the archery range, the rock wall, and, of course, sparring! I'd stay away from Sheba right now, though....That blade gives me the creeps!" Katrina siad, a shiver running down her spine as she mentioned Sheba's sword. She'd never been comfortable within a 10-foot radius of it, much unlike the strong connection she had to her own sword, the celestial bronze Rising Sun.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Sheba glanced around the camp as she walked through the clearing, gripping a smoothing stone in one hand and running the tip of her finger upon her other hand along the blade of her refurbished Μαύρος Θάνατος clinging to tit hilt on her hip which seemed to poke out slightly more now, the girl herself appearing less twig-like and more matured and slender. She threw Luna a quick smile, thinking that she was one of the cooler campers at Halfblood and one of those she would call a 'friend', even if she didn't know her as well as other may know their friends. But she did remember the travels she had with Luna and the others she had grown more 'attached', one could say, to.

(I'm just going with the idea that they still went on the adventure before it was cut short, just for another reason.)

Chase and Sean's eyes lit up, both obviously showing signs of enjoying a good fight. "Awesome!"

Sean grinned,"I want a piece of that action- Damn right!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 pm

"You'll probably want to start sparring with some of the less talented kids. I'm not pointing out any houses in particular," Katrina said, completely bored out of her mind at the moment.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Sean shrugged and Chase looked towards Jaxal. "What about your big boy there? He seems pretty harmless."

Jaxal chuckled, his pink-tinted silver eyes carrying a humorous gleam. He wondered if Katrina would remember their last sparring match, and how it ended. Painfully.

(Short post, sorry.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Priscilla winked at Sean and Chase. "Once you nerds get better at training, give me a call." she said, playfully. "Αρχική αγόρι hasn't been used for a while, so make sure ya do!"

Harper cocked her head to the side. "Oh well...hopefully I'll be claimed soon."

(WB)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next