Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
9 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 32 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:37 pm

"Don't worry, he's already dead. Or close to it, anyway. Doesn't matter," Rubypaw meowed, rather happy for being in the middle of a battle. She licked the blood from her muzzle, some of it dripping off her whiskers. She kicked the limp body, and the tuxedo tom skidded away in his old blood. "You need any help?" Rubypaw offered. "The color of blood is sooooo pretty! I just love the crimson against the cold ground. I wish my pelt was the same color!"

(That last part was actually something I said to my cousin...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 32 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Opalpaw glared at her sister. "No. I don't take help from anyone. Especially from a sick beast like you. You are a backward, feeble-minded, disgusting excuse for a Warrior. You are dead to me. I never would have thought my own sister would do such savage things. I can now say that my whole family has betrayed me." She turned around and ran out of sight, disappearing in the sea of Warriors fighting for their lives.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Rubypaw raced after her sister, easily catching up. "What did I do? I was just fighting for my clan! What's so wrong with that?!" She yowled, taking a moment to trip an alley cat who was battling Stoneclaw. "Opalpaw!" She yowled.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Opalpaw spun around, anger welling up inside her. "Ripping out his eye?! Savoring his blood?! Acting like a psychopath?! That's not fighting for your clan. That's just wrong." Rage dripped from her mouth as she spoke the words.

(Lol did you freak your cousin out?)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 pm

(Mabye just a little.)

"I didn't mean to rip his eye out! It was totally gross! And I can't help my unquenchable thirst for blood! I-I-I was born that way!" Rubypaw pleaded, close to tears. She didn't want to be like this. But she couldn't help it. And cat blood was the best. Prey blood was good, and she would even savor fox blood, but cat blood.....
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 pm

"CUT THE CHATTER, KITS!" Screamed Realta, as a huge muscular grey cat came crashing towards the two apprentices, ready to kill both of them. He charged the massive cat, causing him to stagger, but he shook off his pelt and rolled, crushing Realta with his weight. As the black and white tom struggled to crawl out from underneath him, the cat's claws flashed forward and in a vicious swipe, ripped the Irish cat's throat out.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Rubypaw's eyes glowed red with rage. She leaped at the cat, viciously slashing at its muzzle. She sank her teeth into the large gray cat's shoulder, trying not to think about how good the specks of bood tasted against her thirsty tongue. "Revenge is a dish best served cold, with frost," She hissed, claws aimed at the cat's throat.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Thornheart's brown pelt was seen everywhere in the battle. He was like a bee, a dangerous bee. Whizzing from one area to the next. His claws sunk into various cats, and various cats sunk their claws into him. In minutes, his brown pelt was hidden red with blood, some blood his own, other the blood of his enemies. He was panting heavily as he turned to face his next opponent. It seemed to be an endless sea of them.

His eyes locked with the white toms. His ragged pelt, dyed crimson with blood. It was simultaneous. The moment the two toms saw each other, the moment they recognized each other as their enemy and the moment, their paws left the ground, in a sudden leap to tackle the other. But, Thornheart was a moment too slow, the experienced fighter had an edge on him and his back soon hit the concrete, knocking the wind out of him. Claws ripped into his flesh, but lucky left only thin gashes.

It too, was luck that allowed Thornheart to clamber out of the toms grasp. He had landed near a puddle of blood, and his back slipped against the floor, making the tom lose his holding and allowing him a moment to regain his footing. It was all the time he needed. In a moment, he unleashed a barrage of attacks that left his enemy speechless, for an eternity.

He lunged forward, his curved claws lunging for the toms flank. The tom tried to dodge backward, but Thonheart's jaw darted out and latched onto his ear. His claws sunk into the toms shoulders. And with a kick off the ground and a pivot that put his weight onto the toms back, Thornheart vaulted onto the toms back. His teeth remained fastened in the toms ear, and as the wight landed on the toms back, his legs buckled beneath him.

Sharp hind claws scratched at his rear, from above. And as a yowl rose in his throat, he felt something by his neck. Thornheart had hooked a foreleg around the toms neck, and with a brutal rip, tore out his windpipe. Blood spurted out of the gash, and something dangled off of Thornhearts claw. The body spasmed under him, not having the air to let out a cry, and something vaulted into Thornheart's side, propelling him away form the body. His next enemy.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 am

Suddenly, claws dug into Rubypaw's back. She whipped around to see a small, yet powerful, black-and-orange pelted she-cat slashing thorn-sharp claws against her muzzle. "Dammit!" Rubypaw yowled, blindly slashing at the she-cat's eyes. She missed epicly, and felt teeth sink into her shoulder. The she-cat was now standing on her back. Rubypaw suddenly flashed a smile, sharp teeth protruding from her mouth, stained crimson at the tips. She rolled over, crushing her opponent, and sank her fangs into the dark-furred cat's ear. The she-cat, by the name of Diamond, paniced, trying as hard as she could to get away from Rubypaw's greedy claws. She managed to get a few tail-lengths away, but half of an ear stuck out of Rubypaw's bloody maw. Diamond lunged, eyes hungry, but Rubypaw dashed to the side and, as Diamond crashed to the ground, she slashed the she-cat's throat with her claws. Neck in tatters, Diamond bled out onto the alleyway, Rubypaw collecting the sweet crimson drip on her fur to save for later.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 am

A black and silver she-cat ducked through the fight, dealing devastating blows to cats that were already in combat. Almost no cat noticed her as she slid through the shadows, tripping the Alley cats up and allowing the others to finish them off. She had warned her warriors to retreat if the clans took them as a threat, but so far, it was alright.

( What would a human walking through this think? Just... a crapload of cats fighting... That would be...

And what would a human think if they walked in on the camp? Like, holy crap they built this. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 pm

(If a human walked through then they would be taken to the secret laboratory to be brainwashed.)

Rubypaw lunged forwards as she saw her mother's white fur stained with blood. Rivermist was fighting a huge dark brown tabby tom, who was trying to sink his fangs into her throat. Rubypaw exploded into the battle, leaving a devastating blow on the tom's belly. It was ripped open, a few organs poking out. He was dying slowly, but Rubypaw did not answer his cries for mercy. She simply walked away, her mother gaping at her, and jumped into the next fight with an orange she-cat.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm

After a brief struggle, in which Thornheart gained a few thin cuts and a particularly bloody gash on his hind leg. Thornheart sent a gray tabby off running, with a nip on his flank. The scraggy she-cat fled, bruised and bloody, disappearing into a narrow alley.

Thornheart stood for a moment panting, but he had learned his lesson the one who stayed still in this battle, died. He cast a quick glance around the fighting, and noticed a small gap in the throngs of cats. From where he was, he knew that it was in the direction of the Rogue Queen's headquarters. Thornheart took off, leaping over fighting cats and lunged deeper into the throng of the war.

The fighting thickened around him for a moment, but with a quick slash, at the cats around him, both friend and foe, he leaped on. He was cutting a rapid path through the battles, and didn't pause to engage in combat, even when he saw a clan cat dying. Perhaps, it was because he thought he couldn't help. Maybe he simply didn't care about the cats life. Or maybe, it was because he thought he was helping, and could help more by continuing what he was doing. His fruitless search, his vain hunt; for the Rogue Queen.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 pm

The battle was nearing it's peak, the cats around felt as though they had been fighting for moons when only thirty minutes had gone by. Copper struggled through the masses, slipping through a hole in the boxes to find herself in the middle of it all. Her eyes's jumped around the scene, her sides cats where dieing in great numbers here, she saw the body of Spottedears crumpled and broken on the ground a whole pile of apprentices had been kicked into a corner. She turned to see Thornheart pushing his way straight through the bottle neck to get here. 'Please don't let him die' Her sisters voice echoed in her ears. "Sorry forest hunter, the bitch is mine." She growled and leaped back into the fray, pushing into the inner circle where she found herself fighting next to an enraged Sagestar -She remembered Spottedears had been the leaders mate.- and her own father, wounded and bleeding.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 am

Riker sensed the end of the battle. "This fight is not ours! RETREAT!" The sound of cats fighting died down slightly as the shadowy alley cats practically vanished into the surrounding area. As soon as Aigean noticed their disappearance, she knew something was up.

"Prepare yourselves!" She shouted. "This isn't over quite yet!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am

Rubypaw yowled with pain as a dark tabby sunk his fangs into her shoulder. She continued slashing at the orange she-cat she was fighting, while she shook her pelt vigorously to get the tom off of her. She could barely stand under his crushing weight. Everything was starting to look black.......
Then the weight came off with a streak of brown.
Bearpelt hissed wildly, a look of pure hatred gleaming in his insane eyes. He was standing with his hind claws digging into the belly of the huge tabby, and his claws slicing the cat's eyes. Completely taken by surprise, the tabby could barely move under Bearpelt's hold.
Rubypaw, gaping with disbelief, sent the oragne she-cat running with a bit that nearly took her tail off. She stopped to lap a wound on her side that stung like The Land of No Stars. Was that a piece of fur caught in it?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Thornheart saw Copper, her bright fur easily discerned. It held his attention for a moment, and his mind slipped, plenty of time for a violent body to clash into him from the side. Thornheart was taken by a bit more then just surprise.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

She was so close she could practically smell the evil. The Rogue-Queen waded through battle with serene grace, a contented smile gracing her features and turning the picture into something of a nightmare. There was blood all around, the bodies of mangled cats -young and old-, dismembered body parts and yet her pale fur was spotless and she smiled as though out for a walk in the sun. Copper had a sick feeling in stomach, how could she fight that monster. The young ginger she-cat shook herself, gathering all her courage, all her strength and she leaped into the centre of battle with a mighty yowl. The noise grabbed the attention of The Queen immediately, who finished off a BoulderClan apprentice with one swipe before turning to face her new challenger.

You'd expect such a battle to end with an epic showdown wouldn't you? You'd expect the hero and the villain to circle each other as a ring of watchers gathered round to witness the epic battle. You obviously don't know much about battles. It was messy and nosy and there was blood EVERYWHERE. Everyone was far too distracted with staying alive to witness one small she-cat tear down a monarchy with a single lucky shot. The Rogue-Queen darted forward, relishing the chance to cause Raven even more pain before she killed him. Copper, well she stood her ground and took the attack head on. They were a screeching whirling mess as The Queen tried to find purchase on the younger she-cats back in order to bite down on her neck while Copper was doing a damn fine job of staying alive. All the dumb luck in the world must have been focused on our ginger hero because a few seconds before Sacha -The Rogue-Queen- sunk her dainty teeth into Copper's jugular, she slipped.... on a puddle of blood. Copper didn't miss a beat, she flipped The Rogue-Queen over and tore into her throat like it was a Christmas ham and Copper was starving. The taste of victory was bitter on her tongue as she held down the weakening body of one of the greatest enemies the Alleys and Forest had ever seen. It didn't take long before it all just... stopped. The Broodlings halted as though someone had hit an off switch hidden somewhere on their bodies and it took a few confused moments for the allied forces to figure out what had happened. Copper pulled her teeth from the enemies throat and looked around, the dead eye'd broodlings and her own cats -yes she felt they where hers, at least in that moment- watched her. She placed a large paw on top of the Queen's head and captured the eyes of those around her. "THIS WAR IS OVER, THE QUEEN HAS FALLEN!"

And a cry went up, one that was bound to have Two-Leg's clamping pillow's over their heads and setting dogs barking all over. The Broodlings were rounded up to be dealt with at a later date, the clans gathered their dead and marched straight home, well most, some were too injured for the journey and were left in the tender graces of the three Shamans. In a few years Copper would look back at this moment and think that it was when she pushed the Queen's head into the ground that she decided she would like to lead, to be the great General her sister said she could be.

Only a few moons later Copper would look at her Nieces and Nephews, no idea they would become the foundation for a branch of the Ranger's that would become known as Couriers, their job; to deliver messages safely between alleys and the forest. And the Ranger's did return, their numbers doubled from the original and once again a world onto their own. But that was not all that happened after the Queen's death

It had been so easy to arrange it. “I have news about father.” She had said. “But I can’t talk about it here, can you tell mother to meet me in the woods?”
Her brother had agreed so readily, so easily.
Now it was time, time for the end.
“Sweet Mafic..... why?” She asked.
“What do you mean. I have news abou-”
“Don’t play innocent with me.” The caliby’s voice was soft, calm. “I raised you, I know you. I’m also not as dumb as you think I am.”
“Then you know this is the end?” She asked.
“Yes...” She whispered.
“.........”
“ And Mafic.... I’m sorry.” Lily meowed.
“It’s too late for that.” Mafic’s voice was cold, devoid of emotion. In one fluid movement, she sprang. Her claws coming up and slicing the gentle she-cat’s belly open. There was no resistance, no trying to jump away.
On Mafic’s part, no remorse.
The tortie padded away , leaving bloody paw prints on white.
The snow started to fall again.
“An angel will die, covered in white”

The small calico she-cat padded out of the dark forest, and into camp. The air was humid and musky, as she walked into the empty clearing. She looked around, as the darkness had gotten cut through by a familiar voice.
“Hello, sister.”
The calico swirled around to see exactly who she was looking for. She cringed at the sight of the grey she-cat whose belly was swollen; she had gotten so mature since Ivyfeather had been gone.

“Lavendermoon,” Ivyfeather started. “It is time we talk and settle our differences.”

Lavendermoon chuckled. “Settle what differences? That I’m better than you? That I finally stand up for myself?”

Ivyfeather snarled. “Yeah, you became a traitor! Expecting the kits of a savage beast! That’s what you call standing up for yourself?!”

Lavendermoon scoffed. “Goldenstreak may be a beast, but he didn’t leave me, like you did when you left your own sister so you could with some stranger to go have a better life!” She padded up closer to Ivyfeather. “And besides, we came here to settle things, yes? Settle how I’m going to tell you about how the cat that you trust most joined the Band.” A sick smile spread over Lavendermoon’s once innocent face.

Ivyfeather snarled. “You’re lying!! Rustclaw would never! You are a sick monster!!” She leapt onto her sister, claws unsheathed. But before she could make contact with her sister, Lavendermoon smacked her away. Ivyfeather’s head slammed into a large tree. Blood poured from her mouth and ears, as she spoke her last words: “My sister,” she choked. “You killed me…I’ll be waiting for you in StarClan. Waiting to…” Her eyes glazed over, as the she-cat’s final breath stopped.

Lavendermoon grunted, and disappeared into the forest, never to be seen again.

Stoneclaw collapsed before he made it to Honeyharth's den. The medicine cat rushed to his den for cobwebs and marigold. “No ,not this time” The senior warrior's rasping meow sounded across the clearing. "No! You're gonna be alright!" Sparrowblaze yowled, lapping blood from his father's face. "StarClan is calling me forward...my time has come..." Stoneclaw whispered.
Suddenly a white she-cat stumbled in through the camp's entrance. "I-is it really you? Moonpelt!" Rivermist yowled, rushing over to her mother. Moonpelt didn't seem to notice her daughter. She made her way over to the dying gray warrior. "Stoneclaw, how have you been?" She asked, much too casually, and lay down beside him.
"I've been quite fine, although I'm not feeling my best right now." A wry chuckle escaped his lips.
"I've been happy in the mountains..." Moonepelt paused as Bearpelt padded over to them.
"Moonpelt, there's something I have to-" His confession was cut short. "I already know. You betrayed me for a demon. But I found a new mate in the mountains. I love Hail as much as you love your precious Icefern." She let out a hiss. "Too bad our daughter can't meet her two new half-brothers."
"Farewell, Sparrowblaze. I must go now." Stoneclaw mewed, closing his eyes.
Moonpelt let out a sigh. “So must I.” She meowed, letting her eyes drift shut
With that, the two cats whose destinies were so close yet so far away stopped breathing.

Rivermist stared into the murky water, eyes clouded with confusion. "Why?" The whisper escaped from her. She tipped her head back and stared at the starry night, looking at Silverpelt. "My mother, my father, my uncle....you claimed them all at once..." She murmured. One star seemed to shine brighter than all the rest. "I'm coming for you." With that, the troubled she-cat leaped into the river, icy claws of coldness gripping her body. But she did not fight the current. She simply drifted away, not answering her lung's desperate cry for air. Her heart sped up, and then slowed down...slower and slower....
The river that claimed her soul has now claimed her life.

A cool wind blew through the forest as the family made its way through the snow. Rosethorn raised her head and drew the scents of the forest over her tongue. It was the first time in many moons she had gotten to hunt with her whole family, Darkstar standing by her side while her kits walked behind her, talking among themselves. Honeyharth was digging under the snow, looking for any herbs that may still be intact. Coalfade and Thunderfreeze were discussing the best places to look for rabbits. Rosethorn’s ears twitched and she turned her head in the direction of the scuffling noise. She dropped into the hunters crouch, the others froze, they couldn’t risk moving and scaring away this precious prey. She stalked forward, quiet as the mouse she was hunting. She leaped forward but over estimated the amount of force her pounce would need. She slammed head first into a tree and the mouse skittered away. She hissed in frustration and shook her head.
“Don’t worry, we all miss some times.” Darkstar meowed, a faint smile on his face.
“I think you’ve rubbed off on my, I’m running into trees.” She joked in return.
And ominous creaking sounded around them.
“Maybe we should move on.” Honeyharth suggested, his ears pricked for danger.
“I agree” Coalfade added.
Thunderfreeze nodded his assent.
Rosethorn shook the snow from her pelt and gestured for Darkstar to take the lead. The dark brown tabby nodded and padded off the others followed in a single line behind him, Honeyharth stopped to dig under the roots of an oak, the creaking was heard again. The cats heads shot up at once, but they couldn’t find the source so they went back to what they were doing. Suddenly a loud crack resounded through the woods. “Honeyharth. MOVE.” Rosethorn yowled, the bright tabby was frozen to the spot as the tree branch came crashing down.
A streak of russet and an ear splitting yowl.
Honeyharth lay on his side between his two brothers. The four tom’s stood in shock, staring at the tree branch. Honeyharth scrambled to his feet and rushed to the branch, pushing back whip like twigs in an effort to find his mother. “Rosethorn!” He cried out and grabbed her scruff. He pulled her out onto the snow and the other shuffled forward in a daze.
“Don’t blame him... it wasn’t his fault.” She croaked out.
“We have to get her back to camp.” Thunderfreeze hissed.
“NO! No... I-I can’t feel anything.” She muttered
Honeyharth whimpered and pressed his nose into her fur.
“Don’t blame yourself, you didn’t know.....” She trailed off and closed her eyes her ragged breathing ebbing. “I don’t say it much... but I love..........” Her breathing stopped and a final sigh escaped her.
“Please don’t go mom.” Honeyharth meowed. “Please don’t.....” He sobbed. His two brothers stood next to each other wearing twin looks of disbelief, they had always thought her indestructible. Darkstar let out a sorrowful yowl that echoed through the forest.

His long white, usually elegantly groomed pelt was dirty, matted, and dripping all over the place. His red eyes were glazed with gleaming insanity as he stood atop the Highrock, staring down at the clan below him, his bright body plastered against the storming sky as lightning crackled and thunder rolled, the rain beating down on the cats so hard, as if a tom twice their sizes was jumping on their chests. Cherrywing finally had enough of this, staring down at the cats whom once trusted him; Darkstar, Foxtail, Coalfade, Spiritsong, and all the others.

“Cats of FrostClan! You know me as Cherrywing, friend and brother to the members of this powerful clan, but you do not know the truth. I was once a murder, loved by FlameClan, yet feared by others. That all changed once I met Swiftpath, the love of my life.”

He saw Pebblepaw cringe next to Bloodpaw, his former apprentice who was now crippled as the whole front half of her face, chest, and leg were burnt to a crisp from the wild fire that the Band had started two moons ago, who was staring blankly up at her grandfather, her emotions now empty and dead.

“However, once her life was taken by another warrior, I lost all sense of control and returned to my murderous ways, slaying Tigerclaw deep in the forest while she hunted. I also hid Goldenstreak and Icefern here in our territory, forcing them kill Moonstar, and also try to kill Darkstar, Rivermist, and Heronpaw. However, those ended in failure and Pheasantpaw was killed by mistake due to his curiosity.”

He paused, surprised yelps, yowls, and hisses arose from the clan below, though no cat dared to leap up to him where he stood in the hardest rain, his claws practically buried in the stone.

“It was also I who revived the Broken Band of Five, leading the patrol that ended up killing Petalmist and both of Shineeye’s kits, Mousekit and Brackenkit-“

A sharp, horrified cry rose up as the now completely blind queen heard her kits’ names. She had her only good eyes scratched out while struggling to protect her newborn son and daughter.

“Murderer!”

“Traitor!”

“Killer Flea-bag!”

“You’re worse than a badger fox hybrid-”

Cherrywing snarled. “Let me finish, Honeyharth! As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I rose the Band up from the ashes. But as it dies once again, the clan of killers is like a phoenix, every time in withers and dies; it is always reborn from the ashes, stronger than ever! FrostClan’s future is dark and the Band shall rise once more to claim the land that is rightfully mine! I will finally be ruler! I will finally be king!! I will-“
He was cut off by an ear-splitting boom; a crackle of white lightning struck down and hit Cherrywing, frying the once powerful warrior where he stood before the clan of frost. Without a scream nor any sort of word, every cat couldn’t deny the truth; Cherrywing’s silence had told them that he was and will always be one of the strongest cats in the forest, not even fearing Death as it licked away his life with its sizzling sharp tongue.

The clan cheered as the rain soften the muffled patter as the droplets hit their soggy pelts, believing that their clan had finally reached peace and harmony without the true white demon.

“Cats of Nature’s coldest souls…..They do not know how wrong they are, my little dearest. Not even the slightest clue that all life as they know it will change, sending Frost, Moss, Boulders, and Flame into the darkest hour of their time. Now my little bloodied heart, come, you were smart to leave the clan before your creator was vanquished. Yes, follow me through the fronds and ferns; follow the Slayer of Vipers and Seeker of Truths…..”

That was not even a half of what had happened though, so many other stories but so little time. We can't dwell on the past any more though, what's done is done, written in history for all to see. No editing no deleting, it's sealed, it's over and time for a new era to begin.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32