Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
9 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Rosethorn95 wrote:Steel stood up from where he had been sitting. "I would really love to leave you on your own but the fact is Garth may still return, possibly with real reinforcements, we have also yet to locate his army. Leaving you here without the assistance of healthy cats is like condemning you too death." He meowed, the other Alley-cats nodded their agreement.

Fallow, who had been cleaning her fur stood up. Her fur now seemed to shimmer in the light, a bright copper colour that made her eyes seem an even deeper green. "The FrostClan cats have leave too go, but until we know for sure that Garth is gone we Alley-cats must stay. You do not seem to understand just how dangerous this is." She meowed coming to stand next to Steel, her brother.

(For Mew)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:52 pm

(Wow DN. XD. Of course you would say that, but of course it is true~)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 pm

( *posts sometihg related to Swiftpaw and Sparrowpaw that includes Swiftpaw yelling and trying to get Sparrowpaw to leave her alone* )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 pm

(Smooth. RP so I can stop being so BOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!)

"To scared to talk?" Sparrowpaw challenged, his voice icy cold.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Swiftpaw ignored him and sat down, her back to Sparrowpaw.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Sparrowpaw grumbled to hismelf, and padded in front of Swiftpaw so he could look her in the eyes. "Do you know why I follow you?" He asked simply.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm

"Well, from my point of view it seems like you're trying to torment me." She growled back. "Thanks for that." She said sarcastically.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Sparrowpaw sighed. "No, although it is funny." Sparrowpaw smiled a bit. "But still, you're far off. My life would be a lot easier if I hated you, but too bad. I've fallen in love with you," Sparrowpaw meowed carefully, his voice shaking a bit. He awaited her response silently.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 pm

"Good work, you almost had me fooled there for a minute." Swiftpaw rolled her eyes, standing up again. "But you're taking this whole torment thing too far. Better stop before I rip your eyes out and stuff them down your throat."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm

"Swiftpaw, I'm not damn kidding you! I love you, and I can't change that!" Sparrowpaw meowed seriosuly. No, she couldn't relly think this was some joke? She had to believe him, even if she didn't love him back.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:30 pm

"Well..." Swiftpaw paused. "That's a kick in the pants surprise." She muttered. "Well... I actually... Uh..." She seemed nervous now, turning to face Sparrowpaw and sitting down again. "You know why I've been avoiding you?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:32 pm

"Because you hate my fucking guts?" Sparrowpaw guessed wryly. His tail-tip twitched.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 pm

"No, I find your guts to be pleasant company." Swiftpaw joked. "In other words, well, I love you too."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Sparrowpaw's face lit up with happiness. "This isn't some kinf of fucked up joke so you can go and chew my heart up and spit it out like a bad mouse, right?" He asked, though he doubted it. "And my guts are flattered," He added with a smile.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 pm

"Sparrowpaw, if I wanted to chew your heart up and spit it out I would do it physically." Swiftpaw replied, life returning to her clever jokes and sarcasm. She dashed forward and tackled Sparrowpaw.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm

(They swear allot for cats.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm

( They also talk, live in a group, can kill foxes and dogs, and can organize themselves into patrols.

'Nuff said. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm

(( And yet they call humans two-legs. But somehow know scared human words, such as Fuck? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm

(Well, I swear allot and GH swears allot. So naturally our cats do too.)

Sparrowpaw laughed and tossed Swiftpaw off of him with a light kick. He licked her ear affectionatly. "I know you would," He mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 pm

(( and chill there kittys, we dont want another Dawnpaw ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm

(I almost posted this:
"Whoa, Swiftpaw, slow down. It's new-leaf and all but still..." Sparrowpaw mewed.
But I decided against it.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm

( XD She was playing, dingbat. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:54 pm

(Hm, I've never been called a dingbat on the internet before.)

"Ya know, we should probably get out of Flameclan warrior before somebody find us," Sparrowpaw meowed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:55 pm

(D'awwwww! And yeah, that's why I use 'mouse-brain' and badger-heart' and crap like that Razz

@Rose: Just say Gravelstar allowed them to stay.)

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm

"Yeah, that would be a good idea. Come on, let's go." Swiftpaw turned and headed back towards Frostclan.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next