Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
9 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Sparrowpaw quickly followed her. "So, does this mean there will be no more jumping down ravines in the puring rain?" He asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"Maybe." Swiftpaw replied, though the answer was a definite yes. She continued back towards Frostclan.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 am

Sparrowpaw padded quickly across the border to Frostclan. "Race you to camp!" He meowed, and shot off.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Swiftpaw took off as well, trying to catch up with the cat that got a head start. "Hey, no fair!" She yelled, laughing.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Darkstar lifted his nose to the air to see how many of his clanmates were in camp. His red eyes glittered at the fond thought of having another clan meeting, one under happier circumstances.

Petalmist's pale green eyes was glazed, clinging to the golden gaze of her brother's son. He was the only cat who ever stopped to visit with her now. Now when she was the wisest she has ever been. Or so she thinks.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

"Life isn't fair!" Sparrowpaw called back, managing to keep ahead of Swiftpaw. He saw the Frostclan camp and pured on a little more speed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Swiftpaw made a mad dash as Frostclan came into view.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm

(I think the o on my keyboard breaks every time I write the word 'poured'
The 5 and H keys on my tech computer in school don't work. It is fustermating, considering my named has an H in it!)

Sparrowpaw crashed through the entrance. "I win!" He yowled truimphantly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Darkstar's caught sight of the two apprentices and grinned, walking up to them. "Great, you're both here. Now we can start the clan meeting." He motioned for them to follow as he leaped onto the Highrock, ready to summon the rest of the clan.

Soulpaw showed a slight smiled, knowing the two would be a bit confused about the clan leader waiting for just two apprentices to start a meeting that probably didn't affect them. But she knew they would figure it out sooner or later.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 pm

"Oh hell yeah!" Sparrowpaw meowed, and quickly groomed his ruffled fur. He proudly padded over to the highrock, eyes shining.
Stoneclaw quickly went to the highrock. He had been told his apprentice was to be made a warrior
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Thornheart grumbled from where he sat, he hadn't caught a blink of sleep.

Silverheart and Snowfall had returned from their hunt. Between hem they had caught a large rabbit, a water vole, and a thrush. Silverheart dropped the fresh-kill onto the pile and stared up at Darkstar, curiously.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Snowfall smiled and flicked her tail in farewell at Silverheart before joining her family near Highrock. Silverheart's nice, Snowfall thought, looking at expectantly at Darkstar.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Thunderpaw was sitting near the edge of camp by himself. He looked up from the mouse he wasn't hungry enough to eat, wondering what Darkstar was going to announce now.

Foxtail flicked her fluffy ginger tail as she watched the leader leap onto the Highrock.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:15 pm

(( correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Thunderpaw, and Coalpaw apprentices before Sparrowpaw and Swiftpaw? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm

(Yes they were, The brothers are about 2 moons older then Sparrowpaw. We can make it they had to be held back because Smolderstar was an ass and didn't think much of Resistance training. Then Smolderstar got better but never had the chance to make them warriors.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 pm

(Yup, nothing better than Smolderstar being an ass on a sunny morning.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 pm

( ... *yawns* IM BORED WHAT ARE WE DOING. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:44 pm

(I am too. I want Mew to get on and make Sparrowpaw and all the rest if them warriors so I can bring forward my Soul plot DX)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 am

( I, using my awesome supertastic mod powers say that Darkstar made them warriors.

Wooooot now get out there and make this crap interesting before I die of boredom over here. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 am

(( Fox patrol time? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 am

(Um... what's next for the cats sent to BoulderClan?)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am

(( I think they came back to frostclan...))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:08 pm

(Yeah, they came back. SPARROWBLAZE SOUL TIME WOOT! And a dash of Graystorm.)

Sparrowblaze smiled to himself. He loved new name, and looked forward to sitting vigil with Swiftfeather. But before that he had something to do. Sparrowblaze padded out into the woods, heading towards the all-familiar tree that had caused so much grief to every cat in Frostclan. The Tree of Memories was in his sights. The new warrior shot up the tree, to where Stoneclaw told him Soul had made his nest. The sparrow cawed mournfully to him in greeting. His eyes seemed to glow with a sad gleam in them. Sparrowblaze shook it off, and jumped up to where the nest lay. He gasped in shock when he saw three claw marks in Soul's chest, and a little red chick jumping around. He slowly crept forward, and gently poked the sparrow's scar. A searing pain shot through Sparrowblaze's chest and he stumbled backwards.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 pm

(( The hell? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:34 pm

(Find out. AND IMAGINE GRAYSTORM TALKING LIKE DUMBLEDORE!)

A starry shape descended from the sky onto the branch where Sparrowblaze was staring at Soul. "Wh-who are you?" Sparrowblaze asked, looking over the cat carefully. He was a solid, rocky gray with a tired look on his old face, and icy blue eyes. They looked like Rivermist's eyes. "I am Graystorm, do not fear me. I am your father's father," The cat meowed, his voice sounding old and weary. "M-my grandfather?" Sparrowbaze asked, surprised to see the cat that walks in the ranks of Starclan. "Yes, yes. I see you have made friends with this sparrow," Graystorm said. "Yes, his name is Soul. He is the sparrow I was named after," Sparrowblaze meowed, eyes wide. "And you felt pain when you touched Soul's scars, correct?" Graystorm mewed patiently. "Yes," Sparrowblaze answered. "Ah, just as I suspected. The end is near, young one," Graystorm meowed solemnly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next