Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 36 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Deltapaw nodded and walked quickly after Lavapaw, though making sure to keep a bit of a distance from him. She didn't know too much about the tom, but after all, weren't all toms bad? Even if there were some that were nice, or at least good-hearted, like her brother, Mitepaw, and Rogueheart, they still had bad habits.

(total kitty WB. As well as total kitty drawing block. T.T Plus, the lady fucked up with my braces and made them a level tighter than they were supposed to be. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Lavapaw kept searching, his nose still to the ground, he searched in a path that took him farther and farther from camp and closer to the border. He didn't even realize it, as absorbed in his searching as he was. He was desperate to find the kits, no matter how long it took.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:56 pm

(Ohhh, FlameClan border? You could meet Greenpaw, he's everyones Bro.
Like Broda.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm

(Deltapaw would surely remember him.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

(( Sure. Cooooooooooooooolllllllllll!! ))

Lavapaw suddenly glanced up at the sharp chirping of a bird, as it launched off a tree branch high above his head and took off. Lavapaw snorted in amusement and glanced around, a sudden horrendous scent assailing his nose. The familiar smell of Flameclan. He was on their border, standing at the very edge, a paw in their territory.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 pm

(sorry if my replies are slow. I'm using one hand cuz i'm busy holding a bag of peas against my face.)

Deltapaw froze, seeing the fiery apprentice on the border. Then the scent, Flameclan. And one she knew.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 pm

"Well hey there, little FrostClan tom. You better back up a step unless you want too lose some whiskers." Came a self assured voice from the bushes. Greenpaw stalked out into the open. He was still skinny but most of it seemed to be lean muscle these days. His ragged white fur looked a little dirty, as though he'd been out in the forest all day. His green eyes glittered and he smiled a strangely friendly smile, as though he didn't really care if Lavapaw was there or not.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Lavapaw glanced up suddenly, surprised at the voice, at first he started to pick up his paw and back away, but his paw had barely left the ground when his eyes saw Greenpaw and he turned his retreat into a step forward. "Or what?" he said, with a challenging, and semi-playful, look in his eye. His tail gave a quick waving flick as he kept his eyes on the Flameclan tom.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 pm

"Gr-Greenpaw?" Her bright brown and blue colored eyes widened as she took a step closer towards the pair of toms, her voice matching her body's shakiness. (Wb)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

"Well I think you could stand too lose a it of fur, eh buddy?" Greenpaw retorted with a smirk. "I mean, I'm just doing my duty, patrolling and all. You look too little to be out on your own, where is your mentor?" He asked, not very seriously. He sent a wink Deltapaw's way. "Did I see you at the gathering, I never forget a pretty face."

(He can't really go revealing he wandered onto their territory now can he?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:23 pm

She jumped, understanding why he was masking their first meeting. "Errr yeah. H-hi Greenpaw. Long time no see. You wouldn't have happened to see Enigmapaw around here, w-wouldn't you?" She was surprisingly relaxed at knowing it was only Greenpaw, the tom she knew was kind and followed the true warrior code.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Lavapaw's gaze flickered to Deltapaw, she knew him? A moment later, his question was answered. "Or any kits?" Lavapaw added sharply to the end of Deltapaw's question.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

"Enigmapaw... Enigmapaw... No I'm afraid I haven't seen her or any kits, you're clan lose some too?" He asked padding closer to the border and getting a better look at the two of them.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 am

"Eeeeh, Greenpaw, you out there? I was- oh, Frostclan." Blazepaw crashed through the bushes to land none to gracefully next to his friend. "What're y'all doin' out here? You lookin' for somethin'?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 am

Featherpaw, feeling bored, lay down a bit away from the rest of the cats and curled up at the base of a tree. Before long she was snoozing gently, her sides rising and falling peacefully. Her legs twitched slightly while she slept, hinting that she might be dreaming.

(Wb. You know when you think about something and it bugs you untill you get the answer? That.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 am

"There looking for some lost kits and a clan mate cus." Greenpaw meowed, turning to face Blazepaw. "You scented any other FrostClan cats around here?" He asked the younger apprentice, still keeping an eye on the two FrostClan cats in front of him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Lavapaw turned his green-eyed gaze to Blazepaw, his hackles rose for a moment at the sight of another Flameclan cat and his claws started to unsheathe, as he prepared for a battle. Then he cast another eye over them, and he calmed down, his claws slipping back into his paws. The two apprentices didn't seem hostile.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Deltapaw's bristled fur laid flat as she realized the new cat was only Blazepaw. Walking over to meet them, of course, still remaining on her own side of the border, she mewed,"Heya Blazepaw. Yeah, apparently the scents of kits from the other clans were found on our territory, running around. So we attempted to follow them and it led us here." Her small tan paws shuffled as her oddly colored tail swayed back and forth, relaxed.

(I only say that because Malicepaw told Enigmapaw to lead them off of Frostclan's territory, near Flameclan's border, and out into the wilderness. )

Shadderpaw padded beside Relicheart, glancing over at Roguepaw from time to time. He really didn't care what had happened to him, but he was curious that a kit could do that to a full grown warrior. Flicking his cool gaze elsewhere, he watched as a small, oddly colored butterfly staggered through the air. Well that's weird. Most of those things don't show up during the cold seasons. Whatever...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:06 pm

"Well I haven't scented them. Sorry." Greenpaw meowed, he licked a paw and drew it over his face. "I'll keep an eye out for you though."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

"Thanks." Lavapaw said dipping his head and starting to back into Frostcaln territory. "We should be going now." He turned and gestured to his clanmate. "Come on Deltapaw." he said, pointing deeper into Frostcaln territory with a cock of his head.

"I heard you got tossed around by a kit." a deep voice rumbled, as a large shape stood in the entrance to the medicine cat's den, blocking out the light. Then the cat stepped forward and it was clear it was Rogueheart's old mentor: Dusksoul. The black tom padded over to Rogueheart and flopped down in front of his nest.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Deltapaw dipped her head in farewell to the two Flameclan cousins before chasing off after Lavapaw, only to stop and see Hellspire leading a patrol of cats back to camp, Quartzprickle sneering at him beside the crimson warrior.

The icy hunter looked over at Deltapaw and Lavapaw and meowed,"There was an attack and Rogueheart was sent back to camp. We were ordered to collect you and follow." She twitched her tail and wriggled her nose, moving away from Hellspire.

Relicheart looked at Dusksoul, knowing the seasoned warrior knew what he was talking about. But, it did bother him that he was being so blunt with Rogueheart after his first mission as a warrior. To intervene, the large lion like warrior meowed,"Well, after giving him a good lookover, it was easy to tell that his opponent was his size, if not larger."

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 pm

"He wasn't a kit." Rogueheart growled, the swelling on his jaw had gone down. "He was bloody huge, and older then me. He wasn't normal. I think he may have been former FlameClan, that's the only reason I can come up with to explain those weird growths."
Rogueheart used his tongue to poke the hole where one of his back teeth had been. "He knocked one of my teeth out." He said, baring his fangs. "At least I slashed his face before he ran away, he was a coward."

"We should tell our leader... The kits have been in FrostClan territory.... that thing, he might be with them." Greenpaw meowed, referring to Malicepaw. The black tom had always freaked him out.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

"Did you find the kits?" Lavapaw asked immediately, falling in line behind the older cats and trotting after them, his tail swishing through the air, anxiously.

"Size isn't all it takes to win a battle." Dusksoul said, gently batting Rogueheart over one ear with a front paw, before he stood up and turned away to step out. "I thought you would have learned that by now." he added, before padding out.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 pm

"I know that." He grumbled, tucking his face under a paw and grumbling to himself about, cowardly moves and mutant toms. His blue eyes followed his mentor out of the den and then turned to Relicheart. "I suppose you didn't find the kits either?"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 pm

"Aw, ya mean that big 'ol lump?" Blazepaw laughed. "I could take him any day. Kinda creepy it's true, but we don't need to worry 'bout him." He totally spaced out about the missing kits for the time being. Whoops.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next