Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 2 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:17 pm

British_Boy5989: The thing that attacked me was a blue dinosaur with red stripes.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Swiss_Cheese428: Yeah, you're probably right.

At least, I really hope she's right.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Koya leaned back against the side of her bed and sighed. "I just hope i'm right." She looked up at her shut door, hearing her apartment's front door open, followed by the chatter of boys and pounding of feet. Oh boy, Saii's little friends are here. What a treat! Sinister thoughts of tying up the boys and locking them up in a closet ran through her head, but she only rolled her eyes.

K_KAT_905: Oh joy, my annoying little brother just brought over some of his soccer herd buddies. Great, today will be the death of me.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Swiss_Cheese428: Yikes! That's gotta suck. I'm glad I don't have a little bro.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Chuckling, Koya looked around and grabbed a half drinken Rockstar and began to chug it down. However, had no clue how long it had sat out and it was warm, flat, and syrupy. She spat it out and began coughing. She heard snickering from another room and knew her brother and his friends had heard her spluttering.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up. I'll get you guys, just wait." Note to self, I should probably stop leaving half finished food and drinks in here....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Allie clicked on another tab and checked for replies in her RPs. Finding one, she read through it and typed a few sentences quickly. Her sister had always gotten annoyed at how fast Allie could type. In reality, Allie wasn't that fast. Leah was just really slow.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm

(They can't be sent to the Digital World until DN at least makes a few posts....)

Koya had dozed off while watching Youtube in a new tab, until her parents walked in and shook her awake.

"Koya, its time to eat. Get up!" The girl lifted her head off the ground, her beanie laying on her stomach. Her blurry gaze met up with her mother's calm brown eyes and she yawned. "What time is it?"

Her mother, Rin Mirumi, sighed with her hands on her hips, replied,"3:00, lunch time. Now get up!" She then exited the room, leaving the disoriented Koya alone.

Shaking her head free of sleep, she couldn't help but feel worried. The dream had returned, and she seemed to be in more pain than she remembered. She shuttered, the crunching clawed grip of the monster who's skin was red as blood. "Tyrannomon....that's what the purple thing said his name was....." She groaned, turning to her laptop, and pulled up Google. She then typed into the search bar.

Tyrannomon......Hmmmm, what will show up?

0 results for Tyrannomon. Search Tyrannosaurus?

She shook her head, telling herself that it was only her mind trying to mess with her. Putting on her bear beanie, she stood up and headed out of her room, iphone in hand.

"Koya?!"

"Coming Mom!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Daniel was bored of the internet and he logged off and dicided to get some breakfest. He walked over to the fridge while still thinking about his dream.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Ninjawesome: Wut. Looks like I missed all the fun. Sorry, I was playing Pokemon SS

A few seconds passed as Lance reread the past few posts by her friends.

Ninjawesome: Weird dreams? You too, huh? maaaaaan, I had some really wacky dreams lately. Like, you know, getting attacked by things and like, getting saved by some crap. weeeeeeird stuff

She shook her head, trying to make it seem as if she didn't remember much of the dream, but that was a lie. She remembered every detail about it. Every frightening detail.

Ninjawesome: omg guys Im giving lor a Replisol on Pokefarm for her birthday, good idea, no?

Knowing that they probably wouldn't be monitoring the chat window any more, she pulled out her DSi and began playing Pokemon again. "I'm GONNA get those coins!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Koya had gobbled down her burger and fries, a meal her mother got from Mc Donalds for them. They rarely ever ate fast food because it was so bad for you, but today was a rush day, with shopping and Saii's soccer game going on.

"Mom, why isn't Saii at the field if this game is soooo important? Lazy much?" She pulled out her phone and looked for any recent texts. She had noticed Ninjawesome's post about her dream and replied with:

K_KAT_905: Huh, you too? Wow, now that's weird......

"Its because its time for practice before the game, stupid. And I needed to eat something." The silver haired boy stuck his tongue out at his sister, sneering at her through his slitted brown eyes. "And what have yoooooou done today?!"

"Oh shut up, pip squeak! I've been doing loads of work...online!" She turned her head away and stuck her nose in the air before standing up and quietly walking away to her room. Stupid little brother...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Ninjawesome: You guys got mics? I'm gonna turn on voice chat so I don't have to type

She flipped a switch or two on her computer area and cleared her throat. "Y'all listening? Hello? Heeeeellooooo?" She whistled a high pitched tune to annoy whoever was listening.

A few moments passed of nothing but video game music and her softly singing the lyrics to a song, "You were the only one I dreamed of, you turned me away, turning me into the monster I am today..."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 am

Suddenly, a somewhat snappy, yet mature female voice sounded over the mic.

"Are you seriously singing over the mic?!" Koya was briefly annoyed, but quickly got over it and added,"So, wasup? Surely its gotta be somewhat important since you took the time to set up the mic."

She was in her room, with the door closed, and bent over the laptop while sitting on her bed, just waiting for a response. As she waited, she boredly began to play with the ends of her shortly cut hair, flippng and twisting the ends between her fingers, with her choco brown beanie with small bear ears and fluffy ball-ended braids on her lap. Her artificial violet eyes glittered intesively at the screen in which a meter showing how high pitched each voice was, waiting for the little jolt of jagged light to spring to life.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 am

Katrina read the posts that were made while she was eating a doughnut quickly, and she turned on her mic. "Ello there, chaps!" She said, being as British as possible. It wasn't really that hard.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Clara looked puzzled.

Gator_Girl337 Well, I had a scary dream last night, too! I was running from these big, nasty monsters! Two were trying to help me, though. Those ones were really cute!! One blue with big eyes, and another was flying with its ears!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:11 pm

(( Sorry. Had a 3 day weekend and spent the night at a friends ))

Raegor was sitting on his bed, his back resting against the pillow that was pressed against his headboard, he had a large scowl on his face as he minimized the window. He was certain his laptop had been hacked, or at least he had somehow downloaded a virus. His laptop had been acting strange lately. But he had reviewed his firewall, and checked his computer's binary code to look for anything strange. But could find nothing. His firewall was impeccable, after all he had made it himself.

But he had spent almost the last two hours scanning his computer program, and it was well into the night in India. So with a sigh, he opened his chat client, and quickly logged on. His various virtual buddies, lived in completely different timezone but he was sure at least some of them would be on. They almost always were.

DR4G0NN3RD: Sup?

Raegor's nimble fingers quickly trespassed over the keyboard, then he started to scroll up, reading the last few lines. Reaching aa bit higher in the conversation of his peers, he paused.

DR4G0NN3RD: Going vocal, eh?

DR4G0NN3RD: I'll turn on my mic

Raegor reached to turn on his mic, as well as his speakers, he usually kept the latter off because of annoying ads that would randomly popup while on the internet.

"Yo." Raegor said, as voices reached his ears.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 pm

"Oh, you're finally on? Say, have you been hacing any wierd dreams?" Katrina asked almost immediatly after hearing his voice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:20 pm

"Weird dreams?" Raegor asked, a bit surprised by the question. He had been having weird dreams, actually a weird dream, over and over again. So he was a bit alarmed by the question.

"Hell yeeeeaaahhh." Raegor said, "But all my dreams are weird." He paused. "Why?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 pm

"We've all been having recurring dreams about monsters trying to kill us and other monsters trying to save us. Anything like that happen in your dreams?" Katrina got straight to the point. No time for games. It was really starting to bug her...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

"Yeah, totally odd reoccurring dreams! Freaky right?!"

The sharp voice shot out over the two other, it was obvious that the sugar from the soda earlier had altered Koya's attitude.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 pm

A tiny, southern voice escaped into their ears, as Clara plugged in her mic. "Yup! Ma and Pa say that it's normal for people to have weird dreams, but when a whole group of people have a similar dream? It makes no sense!"

"Clara, what're you doing?"

"I'm talking to the fancy, big city folk, Momma!"

"Well be careful, sugar!"

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

"Recurring, eh?" Raegor asked, pausing with hesitation. He had been having a strange dream.

"I have been had one of those. Yeah, it was really weird. I was in some 8-bit world, all pixelized. I was pinned to the ground by some furry black thing, and I had some huge egg behind me. Then this cool white wolf, with blue stripes tackled the thing off of me. And...the dream ended. I always wake up there."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Koya shuttered, her eyes flittered with the threat of a mental break down. Just as she was about to sit down from the shock, her laptop's screen went white with blinding light and though it seemed blurry, a small form began to form on the screen. "Wahhhh.....what the.....HELL?!"
(Digivice time!!!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Raegor had barely finished talking when his screen lit up white, blinding him momentarily and causing him to rapidly blink as he flinched away a bit. Once his vision recovered, he could barely decipher exclamations over the speakers as he stared at the screen. Something seemed to be approaching him form inside of the screen growing bigger. It was blurry, but as he recovered his wits, his fingers darted to the keyboard. And he repeatedly pressed Alt+F4, but nothing happened. It was a virus, it had to be. Ctrl+Alt+Delete were the next set of keys he rapidly pressed. But agian nothing, his eyes flickered from the keyboard to the screen and the growing shape.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Katrina literally screamed when her scream glowed an eerie white, showering her face in light. She tried to back upp as fast as she could but was mesmorized by what seemed to be emerging form the screen. No-it didn't seem to be emerging, it was emerging, and rapidly at that. She couldn't tell what color it was, but it was forming a shape, swiftly growing. She didn't dare touch the labtop for fear that it would consume her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Clara's old desktop did the same as the others, and she gasped in horror. "Mama!!! Daddy!!!"

No response.

She wanted to run and hide behind her gators, but her curiosity kept her frozen in her chair.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next