Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Perhaps it was the fact that the man was the League Champion of Unova, or perhaps it was the experienced look in his eye, but it all radiated of a certain wisdom. The man knew what he was talking about of that Aaron was certain. One did not get to the esteemed position of Champion through sheer luck.

Indeed, in the brief conversation that Aaron had with the man thus far, he had learned a lot. The fiery haired man, Alder, had taught him that although luck and hard work were important to succeed in life, that wasn't all it took. Indeed, his conversation with the man proved many of the things Aaron had thought before-folly.

It had been chance that he-Aaron- had stumbled upon the Pokemon Champion on this lone hilltop, but it was not chance that drove the two to have a conversation. Indeed, that was their own choice.

But what that choice had done-what change had done was change the very way Aaron looked at things. No longer was he so quick to judge, no longer did he aim to simply train his Pokemon and make them stronger. He didn't want to make his pokemon stronger just to have his name known as the best trainer. If he was going to to be the best trainer-if he was going to be he champion. Then there was only one way he could do it, he ahad to have the strongest bond with his pokemon.

It was with that thought in mind, that he stood up. "I have to go now, my friends are waiting for me." Aaron said, as he strode over to his resting pokemon's side. Aaron patted Raigaurd's side as he turned to Alder. He hesitated then with a slight bow of his head he said "Thank you."

Alder smiled kindly and nodded his head once. "I wish you safe traveling!" he said, with a wave of his hand.

Aaron straddled Raigaurd's back in the small dip where the charizard's long neck and back met. With a few strong flaps, the large pokemon took off, soaring high into the sky. Aaron closed his eyes for a moment , weary. I might not be the greatest trainer in the world-yet. But I will be. I'm going to become champion, I'm going to teach people to learn to live to be happy with their pokemon. Hell, I might just change the world while I'm at it. On my way to becoming the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take us down Raiguard." Aaron said, leaning forward on the charizard's back. His mouth close to the pokemon's ears so that the charizard could hear him over the roar of the wind. Raigaurd growled in acknowledgment and the two began to descend-towards the lights of the town below.

It was well into the night, with the stars shining bright in the sky-and the moon casting its iridescent glow over the land when the two landed. Aaron quickly dropped off the side of the charizard and took out his pokeball. He held it by the charizard and pushed the button on its side. "Take a rest buddy, you've earned it." he said approvingly as a rewd light flashed out from the ball and swallowed up the pokemon.

Wordlessly, Aaron stuck it in his belt and made his way to the nearby Pokemon center.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:08 pm

(BAM
Daytime again.)

Sacha stood in the main room of the Pokemon Centre C-Gear up in front of her face. "Yes.. I know.. yeah? Ok will do. Thanks for taking care of Yossarian mum." She flicked it shut and leaned against a seat while she waited for her friends to get up. Titan was wandering around, stretching his legs while they waited.
Sacha wondered how Route 3 would look, if any work had been done over night and if they would of closed it up.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Sylvia confidently strutted into the Striaton City gym, grinning confidently. Her purrloin, Vanessa, followed closely behind, looking dissaprovingly at every other person and Pokemon in the building.
"Hello! You must be a trainer. Here, take this water!" Some dude at the front said, shoving a bottle of fresh water into Sylvia's hands.
"Ok, then," She muttered, walking past him awkwardly.

(DON'T CARE WANNA CHALLENGE GYM!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:17 pm

With a yawn, Rayla appeared rubbing her eyes as she walked over to Sacha, her long crimson hair sticking out in a messy ponytail, tangled from sleep. As for her clothes, she had already changed into her usual outfit, though it was wrinkled and covered in dust and dirt from her training yesterday, though she seemed to not notice it. "AHHHHHH!!!! Morning Sacha. What's up?" Her aqua green eyes blinked lazily, puffy from a hard night of sleep. However, for once, Kitty wasn't out with Rayla. Instead, she remained in her Timerball at the trainer's hip.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 pm

(Pokemon wb Sad )

"Oh, morning Rayla." Sacha said, turning to face the younger girl. "As for what's up, nothing really. I just got a call from my mother, she say's Yossarian is doing well and he's almost able to fly again."

(Hmmmm. -brain fart-
Ok, just got to write through this. Which one do you want to verse?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 am

Rayla rubbed her eyes once more before replying with an attempted cheerful 'yay,' but it ended up coming out something like 'nyyyuuuuggggg.' Clearing her throat and scratching her head, the short trainer sat down and yawned. "Well, that's good to hear." Sitting back, she was able to stretch out her legs and emit a sigh of relief.

~

"Hmmm...So, the Striaton City gym, is that right?"

"Yes, my young Master. The finest cafe in Unova, if I am correct?"

"Well, its a bit...oh I don't know, profuse? Its quite large."

"Well of course! A region as widely renounced as thus must have a vast and varied population, craving the finest of teas, correct?"

"Fine fine! Now Sebastian, let us stop gawking at this mere building and find me a place to seek comfort and relaxation."

"Yes, of course, my young Master. Right inside, I shall find you a nice spot to sit."

"Oh how quaint? Very well, I'll have their finest tea and shall enjoy seating to view the next battle."

"As you wish, my young Master."

The pair walked into the looming cafe in which the young girl wearing a rich looking, exorbitant gown and a lovely looking white fur shawl took seating at the small table, laying a small silk cloth upon her chair to sit directly on, while the tall, smartly dressed man in a black and red suit, wearing neat black glasses and his long black hair primped cleanly, walked to the front and ordered a cup of hot tea in a kind, but frank voice. He seemed kind enough, but obviously desired no funny business. At least, for anyone else besides the young lady.

With a bored 'hmpf' as she waited both for her tea and the battle, Liddie decided to release a pokemon to visit with and share her boredom. Plucking one Loveball from the small clasp on the bleached leather strap clinging across her torso, the light blonde-headed girl sent out her new tiny Joltik, Axel, and set him on the table, her small, lace-gloved hand gently stroking his petite fuzzy back, causing him to emit an odd static purr. "Oh Axel, little love, when do you think the battle with the Gym Leader is going to start? And where is Sebastian with that blasted tea?! I'm quite parched," she whined, her rich, but pale azure eyes glittering with the threat of fake tears.

(EDIT: Crap, I got Straiton confused with Nacrene XD)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:59 am

Sylvia easily made her way through the trainers in the gym, using Fireheart's flamethrower to easily send them all to the Pokemon center. She stepped up to where the three gym leaders were waiting for their next challenger. "Hello, my name is Sylvia and I wish to challenge your gym." She spoke clearly and confidently, never dropping gazing anywhere but straight at Cilan's face.
"Ah, a challenge! And, what is your strongest Pokemon?" Cilan asked formally.
"Fireheart, my Charizard."
"You will battle Cress, our water-type trainer."
"Good, because I won't be using my Charizard at all. That'd be cheating."
And the battle engaged, with Vanessa on one side and Cress's Lillipup on the other. Vanessa, being the challenger, attacked first. She used tackle and flung herself at the unsuspecting Lillipup, making him fly in the air and land a few feet away. He was a little stunned but relatively alright. The Lillipup rushed forwards and bit down at Vanessa's leg with an iron grip and, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get him off. After many teeth marks and a flurry of tan and purple fur flying in the air, the Lillipup was fainted and covered in scratches.
"Weak," Sylvia commented, waiting for it to happen. Vanessa would evolve soon. She could tell.

(Have to remember this is an RP, not a DS >.<)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:19 am

(Crap, I got Straiton confused with Nacrene. I edited my last post XD)

Liddie was now at the edge of her seat, staring wide eyed at the new trainer and her sharp moving cat pokemon. Liddie held Axel tightly in her clasped hands, nearly squeezing the poor creature to death with her excited grip.

"Umm young Master, I do believe you should release the poor chap from your palms-"

"Oh Sebastian! Did you see?! Did you see the new trainer's attack! Its only just started and its nearly reached the climax! Oh the wonder!! The wonder of battle!! The wond-"

"My lady Lidia, your Joltik."

"Oooo oh yes, sorry little love." She quickly loosened her squeeze on Axel and held him up to her cheek, rubbing the small creature against her fair skin in affection. Then she set him down and handed him a small, crispy cracker from the silver tray that the butler had returned with, holding the delicate piece of china that was cradling the steamy tea. Picking up the cup with gentle ease, Liddie sipped the piping hot, sweet broth and continued to stare at Silvia's battle, interest peaked.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:41 am

Cress faltered slightly when grabbing his Panpour's Pokeball.
"Scared?" She jeered.
"Never!" He replied, throwing out his Pokemon.
Vanessa grinned slightly, the fur on her face slightly ruffled from the previous battle.
"So, your Panpour, is it a great battler?" Sylvia asked, setting her tactics in motion.
"He's great!" Cress replied confidently.
"That's all I need to know. Vanessa, attract!" She commanded. Small, pink hearts surrounded Vanessa and were soon wrapping themselves around Cress's Panpour, who was unable to get away from the viel closing in on him. He was enclosed in them, and he was soon staggering around in a lovey daze.
"Scratch." Vanessa jumped forwards and swiped her claw's against the Panpour's face.
"W-Water gun," Cress stammered. Panpour just kept gawking at Vanessa while she tackled him and threw him backwards. He smashed into the wall with intense force, creating a crater where his small form had hit it. He still staggered up, though.
"Water gun!" Cress said more urgently, and the Panpour obliged by shooting a stream of water at Vanessa. The small Purrloin was hit, but it didn't do much. She slightly skidded backwards, her fur drenched. "Ugh! Look what you did! Do you know what happens when my fur is wet?" She cried, not waiting for a command from her trainer to scratch the Panpour again. After her claws left the Panpour's battered body, it was fainted on the floor, a bit of blood trickling from the scratches.
Vanessa began to glow with a bright white light, her small form shifting slowly. She went from a small feline to a large cat of prey. Her spine enlongated, her tail grew curved, spots appeared on her purple coat, and her legs became to the point where she had to stand on all fours. He muzzle grew slightly and her eyes became narrower, her vision enhancing greatly. The eerie white light fadded away slowly and she was no longer Vanessa, a little Purrloin, but a Liepard who was beautiful and a bit feral looking at the same time.

(Did I RP evolving well?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 am

(Oh yes, a very good job. Lol, I just finished editing Rayla's journal; its quite different from all the others, I must say......Abel's is mah fav XD)

At this point, Liddie had jumped out of her seat and was rudely making her way through the waitresses attempting to stop her from reaching the battleground. "Would you move, you wench wearing a minx's gown!? Hussy!" she hissed before slipping past a very shocked woman wearing a short black and white dress holding a tray. Her shining shoes pattered excitedly up till she stood in front of Silvia and pointed at Cress. "Ha! You sir, are a loser!" Then, with Axel in her hands, she spun around and looked at the winning trainer, her big eyes gleaming and held out her small electirc pokemon to the trainer, the tiny thing squealing with delight and excitement as well. "Miss, would you be so kind and pat my darling Axel?! Oh please oh please oh please?!?!?!!? I'm soon to start training him and I wish to have good luck by you blessing him by your hand!"

Sebastian had slowly made his way after to the young girl, his gloved-hand rubbing his brow as he sighed with anxiety. "Please excuse my young lady, Miss.. She witness your battle and must have jolted up when my back was turned."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:02 am

"Oh, I don't mind," Sylvia said kindly. Better play it up, this chic looked rich. She patted the Joltik's head gently. "He's so cute! I hope his training goes as planned. He looks quite strong," She said, smiling. Vanessa rolled her eyes behind Sylvia.
The young trainer fidgeted slightly. How long has Fireheart been in his Pokeball? How long was that battle? she wondered. Just a little longer.

Well, this isn't gonna be any fun, Vanessa thought, trotting over to Cress. She purred and sat down, staring up at him. "Where's that Lillipup? He'll shit a brick when he sees me!" She mewed even though he couldn't understand her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 am

The tiny Jotik seemed to laugh at Vanessa's comment, though he was too young to complete a set speech pattern himself. His tiny body went ridged with an electrical purring rivet, little spark zapping the soft, fair hands of Liddie. However, she seemed to be unaffected by the heat of the sparks; she was used to holding steaming glass cups, giving her smooth hands a bit of a resistance to the hot elements.

Smiling, Liddie mused,"What is your name, trainer. I feel compelled to ask this because I want to remember the first trainer I meet here in Unova who may be recognizable to becoming famous one day, and I wish to report this in my journal. Hmm.....In fact- Sebastian, would it be alright if she were to become my rival? I want to battle her NOW!" She stamped her little foot, but despite her small size, the hard, glossy tile beneath her foot shattered. Her soft pale cheeks were tinted red and her lips were puffed out in a pout.

The ominous looking butler sighed and shook his head. "I fear, young master, that we've taken too much of this young woman's time and I sure she wouldn't want to be hassled right after a battle-" He was quickly cut off by a squeak from the young lady.

"Oh so a battle with me isn't worth your time, is it?" Liddie had stated after spinning around to face Silvia, a challenge gleaming in her fair blue eyes. "Well I'll make it worth your while! If you beat me, I'll give you a reward. How does....hmmm....30,000 Poke sound? I think its a fair wage, don't you Bassie?"

Sebastian sighed and moaned curtly,"Yes, my lady, its quite fair-"

"And Bassie can be our referee! What do you say?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:21 am

"Sure! We can battle right now. My Pokemon are tough. And, by the way, my name is Sylvia. I'm the current reigning champion of Kanto, but my Sinnoh and Hoenn title have been taken," Sylvia said, her eyes wide. 30,000 Poke! Ah, fancy living for a few days before she blew it all.
"But, first, I would like to know which Pokemon you have. Is it just Axel, or are there more? I'm one to play fair, you might say, and I wouldn't want Fireheart to injure anyone."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 am

"Ha! Use whom ever you see fit. I shan't be using Axel just yet, he's just a poor little baby. You state how many pokemon you wish to battle wish, and I'll match it. Oh-" She turned to face her dark looking butler and replied,"Here, take Axel. And I want Xenon to witness my first fight in Unova. I'm sure he'll be proud of who my opponent is!! The reigning Champion of my home country! Isn't that amazing Sebastian? Its surprising though, how she's not a champion in Johto, your home region, but oh well." She turned to look at Silvia, then down at her own row of Loveballs pinned to her torso, then back at her butler, who had two of the bright pink pokeballs attacked to his left hip.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 am

"Johto? I don't count Johto. It was more of a trip down memory lane than anything. And I'll be using...Vanessa, Fireheart, and Burn. Liepard, Charizard, Pidove," She decided quickly, figuring that Fireheart would battle well against any bug, grass, or stell types, Vanessa could take on Psychic types, and Burn would be back-up. She let Burn and Fireheart out of their Pokeballs. "Get ready to battle, my sweets!"

"Hehehe, how do those feather's feel?" Fireheart joked, looking at a few blackened tailfeathers on Burn's small body.
"Not funny!" He squawked.
Vanessa chuckled.

(My WB. It's horrible.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:45 am

Liddie grinned and plucked four Loveballs from her white leather sash, tossing one over her shoulder to Sebastian. "Fair enough. I'll be using Teah, Alicorn, and Rose; My three little ladies." Tossing out the trio of capsules, a fray of red light appeared and soon a small Archen, a long Scolipede, and a pretty Lucario all stood in front of Liddie, looking healthy and strong. "I wouldn't want my pride and joy to hurt your pokemon too badly, after all, he isn't a pokemon for fighting. He's a bit of a wuspuss." Taking a commanding stance, she waited for Silvia's call up. "Oh, and my name is Liddie."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am

Archen is a flying type which is weak to electricity and ice, but fire will do for now. Scolipede will be weak to fire and flying type moves. Lucario will be weak to fire because she's fighting-steel..I got this! she thought, grinning. "Fireheart, take 'em down," She said calmly, a hungry gleam in her eyes. "Who is your first choice, Liddie?"

(Who will win?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:03 pm

(Not sure. I assume the fight will enlighten Liddie to want to become Silvia's so-called 'rival.' The funny part is, Liddie doesn't have much money on her because all of her riches are in Kanto, though I'm sure after the battle is over, Silvia will be skeptical of who Liddie really is if she doesn't have the cash Razz )

Liddie shrugged and pointed to Teah, the growling Lucario who towered over the small girl. "Heh, I guess I should've went with Tucker. Oh well, let's get this show on the road. Teah, rush him!" As the beastly pokemon dart forth, Liddie stepped over to Sebastian and pulled one of the Loveballs off of his hip, releasing a Krookodile. And without a word, the girl in the fancy dress pulled herself onto the back of the long, stout gator and sat back, watching the fight. "Good girl Kazumi."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Fireheart's hulking form didn't give him much speed, and he didn't have time to dodge befor the powerful Lucario hit him. Since he was so large, however, his defense was high so he skidded back but didn't topple. All Sylvia had to do was glance, and the battle was in Fireheart's hands...Or paws. Or whatever he had. Loving the feeling of control, the large Charizard let go an intense Flamethrower, the heat making Burn cower slightly. Sylvia just stared, her face slightly illuminated orange, as the two battled.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Liddie gave a shrill whistle, and Teah darted to the left, not meaning to hit Fireheart in the first place. She barely got past the Flamethrower's path, the tip of her tail getting a bit charred. Enraged, she darted around Fireheart, circling him multiple times until she found a good spot to hit him. Moving nimbly with her quick feet, she gave the left side of the Charizard's lower belly a pummeling with a Bullet Punch attack, beads of sweat forming upon her blue and black brow.

Liddie chuckled, patting Kazumi Hex's head as the large, lumbering creature dug its pointed, sharp muzzle into a Pidove who had though it would be nice to perch in the ridge of the Krookodile's nose. Now, as the battle raged on, Liddie's 'chair' was enjoying a fresh snack as a reward for her services.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Fireheart gave a menacing roar, his wings wipping up winds and lifting him off the ground. Everything changed when he was in the air. He felt as light as a Hoppip, floating through the air. It was a wonderful thing that he wished all Pokemon could feel at some point. Snapping his thought back to the battle, the airborne Charizard let loose another flamethrower after a ferocious roar. "Eat that!" Vanessa jeered at the Lucario.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Knowing she couldn't run from the raining fire, she held her arms over her head and braced herself. Most pokemon would've fliched under the pressure, but thanks to her ability, Inner Focus, it keep her mind working rationally and quickly. As the flame engulfed her, she spun on her heel to create a strong enough wind to cut through the fire and cause them to die down. Then to clasped both of her paws together, a bright magenta pink light aura surrounding the palms before she pressed them against her own chest, the pulse of energy causing her body wave a bit before her burning wounds began to heal.

Liddie patted Kazumi's head once more, this time the Krookodile looked up from her food. "Ya see that Kazumi Hex? That's her signature Heal Pulse. Cool isn't, my dear?" After receiving a throaty growl from the beast, Liddie left her to her meal of slaughtered Pidove.

Now healed, Teah growled in annoyance; Her opponent was in the sky! The only attack that would do any real damage would have to be Aura Sphere, so taking a sturdy stance by bending her knees and spreading her feet to get leverage, she focused her mind and a dark blue and black orb of spirit and power began to form in her paws, growing larger and larger with each passing second. Finally, when became too much for her to withstand, she forced it forward into the sky, watching it smash into Fireheart's right should and base of his wing. "Score!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:43 pm

(*Tries not to say something about god-modding when I am probably god-modding*)

Fireheart winced, dropping a few feet when he forgot to flap. He was soon back in the air, a little unsteady, but still in the air. His wings glowed white, not only to prepare a wing attack, but to keep them strong so he didn't fall. This battle was resting in the air. Steeling himself, Fireheart sped through the air, dipping down right before he crossed over Teah's head. His strong-as-steel wing was aimed straight for her chest. He was hiding a small orb of orange energy in his mouth. It had taken a lot of training to keep his mouth closed while charging hyper beam, but it payed off.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:03 pm

(Sorry about my mood, but I'll try to RP...)

Teah snapped her head up, only to get pummeled by what she guessed was a Steel Wing attack. However, she allowed her body to got limp whenever the wings battered her body, for she sensed his aura tighten again, the impact would send her body flying, probably crashing her into somewhere stony and hard, causing bones to break, but at least it would get her out of Hyper Beam territory. Blood gushed from her nose and mouth, dark, heavy bags hanging under her eyes. Only one final move.....only one can be done. My last attack will surely beat him, but finish me off as well.....my final attack....my Final Gambit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:21 pm

(...I'm screwed, cuz Vanessa is level 20 and Burn is level 17.)

Fireheart landed gracefully on the ground, his maw cracking open slightly. A bright orange light spilled out, illuminating the room eerily. As he charged his final attack, Sylvia stared at Liddie, hising angiush. If there was anything she hated, it was seeing Fireheart go down. It was one of the worst pains she could feel, seeing her Pokemon down instead of the opponent's. After traveling so long, it was hard not to feel a bond. It was like there was an invisible Pokemon constantly using destiny bond or pain split on the both of them. She put Vanessa and Burn back in their Pokeballs, for now. They didn't need to see this.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next