Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:10 pm

(I think so..She just seemed a little scared. Some of her fur is unusually flat, but she calmed down and went to sleep on my bed.)

Sylvia felt old guilt flare up as Teah was mentioned-the Lucario that had been terribly injured in a battle with Fireheart. It must be hell being trapped in a Pokeball, barely able to move outside of it. "Do take care of yourself," she said, staring at the floor.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Luna quietly walked into the café, enjoying the delicious aromas that immediately overwhelmed her senses. Beside her, eyeing coldly anyone who looked at her young trainer, the delicate-looking Froslass drifted gracefully just over the ground.
As Luna's eyes slid over the occupants of the café, she frowned. Was that - "Sylvia?" Her face breaking into a grin, she headed over to the table. "Long time no see!"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 pm

"Luna? How have you been?" Sylvia asked, grinning at the sight of the trainer and her Froslass. She felt Burn immediatly tense up as he often did when Belle drifted too close to him whilst Sylvia and Luna still travled together. Ignoring the fact that she still hadn't ordered anything and she was starving, she weaved around a few chatting girls and walked up to her old friend.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

There was a soft tug at Sylvia's side as Liddie quickly clutched the trainer, eyes bright and watering under her showy glasses as she looked up. "Sylvia.....you're not leaving, are you?" Her eyes quickly darted from the two trainers before her to the maid, then to her booth, and she smiled. "I know!! While I run to the bathroom, you and Luna can sit at my booth!! I promise, I'll be right back!" The little girl ran off towards a door near the back, her curled hair bouncing and the maid Mia chasing quickly after the short girl.

Rayla blinked and walked over to stand next to Luna, clutching Sierra with both hands. "Ummm hey....what was all that? And hey Luna! Its really been a while since we've run into one another, huh?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:50 pm

"Liddie? She's that girl I mentioned-I met her in the Striaton Gym. She watched my battle and declared me her rival-I battled her later on. One day, she found me and said that her butler, Sebastian, who also happened to be her gaurdian, had disappeared. We never found him and she went off on her own," Sylvia said, a bit awkwardly, vividly remembering scouring the land for the vanished butler. She could still feel the burn on her tired eyes as she used light by the moon, stars, and Fireheart's flames to search.

(Watching Adventure Time. Goliad is creepy as fuck, just like the last time I saw that episode. Fail post.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:53 pm

"I've been pretty great lately," Luna replied to Sylvia, still grinning. To Rayla, she added, "No kidding. Nice to see you again, though. I take it you two have been doing well too?" The trainer glanced toward Burn, noticing that he'd evolved since she'd last seen Sylvia.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 am

At Luna's comment, Rayla couldn't help but shrug and have her shoulders sag as she looked away. "I guess..." Shaking her crimson-colored head free of her doubtful thoughts, the trainer turned her face back and blinked quizzically,"Liddie? Like Lidia Phantis 'Liddie'? Damn!" She leaned over to look over Sylvia's shoulder l, attempting to see where the little girl had disappeared to. "I heard she's rich as fuck- must've been quite the pain in the ass, having her around, huh? But I mean, instead of using all that money to hire a top notch rescue party and having you help her means she must look at you more than some other poor face. Maybe she really sees you as a rival?" There was joking tone her her voice, only a blank face with a level voice as she spoke statingly. She suddenly laughed as Sierra crawled out of her arms, up her neck, and onto her head, sitting up to look at Shackle from across the room. "S-sorry- he tickled me for a moment."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:59 am

"Well, she seemed pretty snooty at first. But then, when I battled her, I kind of fucked up her Lucario, which was a little out of my control-it used Final Gambit and things didn't turn out great. Either she's a holding a grudge in a wierd little-kid grieving way or she respects me for like...Incapacitating her Pokemon," Sylvia said, her voice a bit low. Instead of looking at Rayla when she spoke, she prefered to rather study Burn's talons, lightly clutched on her arm, getting a bit sore from being held out. "Hey-how about we go sit down?" She asked both the trainers beside her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Rayla nodded and motioned over to the booth where Heatmor was hovering over a plate of cookies, unsure whether to eat them or not. "She did offer her table to you....but I'm not sure I want to interrupt that guy's little guilt session." She blinked in surprise as Shackle's tongue darted out of his slender muzzle, wrapped itself around one cookie and pull it in. Then a second later, he spat it out back onto the plate, wearing an upset look in his eyes. Rayla suprressed the urge to chuckle.

Settling down in a booth next to Liddie's, her back to the Heatmor's, Rayla nodded to Luna and Sylvia, urging them both to join her. "That's gotta suck- knowing noth only her guardian's gone missing, but that fact that he also has her injured Pokemon. Such a shame....poor kid. Well, I mean poor-poor, not poor wealthy- Err you know what I mean." She sighed and patted Sierra's head as the little Axew picked up one of th folded napkins and began flaunting it around in sparatic, joyful motions.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Sylvia settled into the booth, placing her elbows on the table(that I'm guessing was)in front of her. "Yeah, that's gotta suck for her. So...Is there anything interesting that's happened, Luna? How's Belle? Fireheart won't admit it, but he worried about her," She said, gradually letting her tone get lighter.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

As Rayla listened to the other girls chat, she could help but giggle under her breath as Sierra struggled to get the Heatmor's attention from where he sat on his trainer's shoulder, scowling in defeat as his attempts of throwing bits of Rayla's napkin at the fire type were in vain. "Oh Sierra, when Liddie comes back, I'm sure she'll introduce you two-" A small gust of wind blew past the girl, ruffling her hair and chilling her neck, sending her mind the message that night had fallen upon them without their knowing. Glancing back to see who had come in through the door, she stifled a gasp as her eyes were met with the dark form of a tall man in a well primped noir suit. His black hair was groomed neatly with a small, single curl on the left side, a serious- yet calm look upon his pale face. On his hands were neat, white gloves and he held a small pocket watch in his right fingers, glancing down at the old device in what Rayla had assumed still surprisingly worked. "Ummm......Hey.....Sylvia. Do you........do you recognize that guy?......Him over there?" She felt somewhat nervous as her words spilled out in paused intervals. This astonished her- she had been used to speaking in public and in the presence of the rich, her dad being famous and all, but this figure....this man......he just gave her that spine chilling feeling.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm

"I can't really tell from here, but by the way he dresses...It looks like Liddie's butler," Sylvia said in a hushed tone. She cranes her neck to get a better view of the man, but she couldn't see much over Burn perched on the booth opposite of her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Rayla's eyes widened. "You mean..." she screamed in a hushed whisper. "That could be who Liddie's been looking for?! Well, go get him!" An excited smile sprawled across her now devious face as the crimson-haired girl leaped up and struggled to pulled Sylvia out of the booth on the opposite side, yanking on her arm to stand up. "You know him! And think of how happy Liddie would be!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm

"I said I think I know him! Calm down!" Sylvia sputtered, trying to regain her balance and shrug free of Rayla's grip. "I'll go talk to him, just give me a minute." She jerked her arm away from the excited trainer and got up from the booth, smoothing out her ruffled shirt. She smoothly strided to the man with white glove, asking politely, "Would you happen to be Sebastian?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 pm

The tall man, looking away from his silver pocket watch, tilted his head to gaze down upon the girl before him. "Excuse me, young miss. But I believe you have me mistaken with someone else. I know not of this Sebastian you speak o-" He paused, looking up for a brief moment, as if he were lost in thought. "Sebastian.....could it be......"

"CLAUDE!"

The man's head jerked up and he turned to look back at Sylvia. "Would you please excuse me for a moment?" He pushed his glasses into place as they had begun to slip, the reflective surfaces going clear for a split second to reveal a pair of shimmering gold eyes- very much unlike the crimson gaze of Liddie's butler. As he turned around to walk back out of the door, there was a small wriggle beneath his black coat and a loud pop followed by a bright white light shot out from his left shoulder. Though no gasp escaped his lungs, his eyes widened slightly with surprise as the tiny body of a Plusle sprang out of his suit from her ball and dived onto Sylvia with a smile.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Sylvia was a bit surprised as the Plusle jumped out at her. Despite the shock, something nagged at her mind-the Pokemon seemed so familiar. She vaguely remember the jolt of electricity on her Hoenn journey, coming from the excitable Plusle of a trainer by the Mauville bridge.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 pm

"Pluuu!" The Plusle rubbed its cheek against Sylvia's sending a small jolt of static electricity in the girl's face- nothing too painful, but enough to give her hair a nice, frizzy charge.

"Oh dear...Lyric, you must return to your Pokeball-" Just was the man went to reach for the pokeball in his coat, another flash of light burst out and pokemon to match the little electric type, a Minun, perched on who was now known to be Claude before jumping, too, onto Sylvia. "Muuu!!" His golden eyes widened a bit more, hurrying over to gather his two pokemon. "Lyric, Beats- ladies, come back here." His voice was low and level, with no hint of worry to it. "I'm quite sorry, dear miss." He backed away, looking down at the trainer once again, this time looking a lot less intimidating as the Minun and Plusle bounced about him- one tugging at his collar and the other on his head, pulling at his glasses.

"CLAUDE!! How dare you keep a lady like me waiting!!" A short girl rushed in, pushing past the tall, dark butler, her glossy cat-like eyes glowing with a furious green-yellow fire. Turning her angered gaze to Sylvia, she growled in a level tone,"Who's this? You ignored my request for you because another girl?! Claude, how dare you?! How dare-" The girl's eyes widened, brimming with tears as the man gently covered her mouth with one hand. Then, the young girl's tense shoulders slacked and her eyes closed softly, raising her hands to touch the gloved one that held her face.

"Young miss, I'm quite sorry you had to see this. Now, young Master, why did you leave the taxi? I promised you that I would get a spot nice and tidy for you. As impulsive as ever, aren't we?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm

"And who might you be?" Sylvia asked, letting back the cutting edge to her tone that had accompanied her throughout four whole regions before Unova's hardships had changed her. Something about the girl deeply irritated her-was it the tone? The face? The way she ordered about this Claude? Amongst the flare of anger, she was still curious-there was a nagging familiarity about the Minun and Plusle owned by Claude. She noticed then that her hair was terribly frizzy, being slightly puffed out by the small jolt of electricity given by the little Pokemon.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 pm

With a sigh, Claude stepped back behind the girl, allowing the young lady of only 12 or 13 to speak directly to the trainer. As he did so, he pulled out a regular pokeball in each hand and tapped their buttons together, creating a soft click and drawing the twin thunder bunnies in with a red beam each.

The girl huffed and stepped forward, patting off her dark colored shorts as they appeared only slightly through the shadows of her plum frock coat. With a swift flip of her rich, dark hair, her sharp eyes flickered to Sylvia's, locking her gaze with the older girl. "You're a trainer, huh? Well- you're not who I'm looking for, but I suppose I can tell you who I am. Popularity has no taste in its followers. My name's Izabelle Faustian, but you can call me Lady Faustian or young Master or-"

"Izze?"

The girl gave a furious shutter and gritted her teeth in a wide scowl, eyebrow twitching. "I TOLD YOU! DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT, LIDD-" With a gasp, she spun around and glared in surprise as the dark-dressed, pale-haired form of Liddie had appeared, walking slowly over with her surprisingly matching pokemon, Shackle's coat blending in quite well with her gown. She wore a matter-of-factly look, as if she couldn't care any less to be in the presence of the newcomer girl.

"Now please, Claude- Might you tell your master to lessen her tone with my guest? I shall not tolerate such tomfoolery in our presence."

"......yes, Miss Phantis."

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Sylvia turned to Liddie, a look of confusion clouding her angered gaze. "So, you two know eachother? Am I missing something here?" She felt terribly intrusive, but curiosity got the best of her. She noticed, suddenly, a lack of weight on her shoulder. Twisting her body around to look past a group of chatting girls, she called, "Burn! Here!" The Tranquill looked up from where it had began to doze and flapped quietly over to its trainer, perching on her frizzy red hair.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Liddie gave a smug smirk and mused with a coo,"Why yes, actually. Meet Izabell Faustian- my supposed equal. Not much to look at, I know, but she's got quite a temper and that horridly loud voice, so she's hard to ignore. She pushes her power onto others and treats them very crudely with that rash nature of hers- I think its because she was born poor and orphaned at such a young age. Even when she did get new parents, they passed away too." She then leaned in closer to Sylvia and added with a whisper,"One could say she's got a bad curse on her...And that's why she gets along with ghost types." Straightening herself, she stood back with her best posture and sneered,"So, follow me here, will you? Is there any place you won't waltz in my shadows?" Liddie gave a short giggled as she noticed the pale face of Izze redden.

"Oh shut up, you bloody brat!" Izze growled, her fists clenched and booted-foot stamping onto the polished, auburn-colored tile floor, a Luxury Ball's golden markings glistening under her coat as she thrashed around.

"Ooo tsk tsk! And such a tasteless tongue- tampered with naughty words." the blonde mused, her azure eyes flashing to meet the bright intensity of the other girl's.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:47 am

It was all Sylvia could do to keep her mouth shut-she wanted to throw a satisfying insult Izze's way, but it didn't seem best to do. She let her mind wonder to where the two girls met and why they seemed to have such disdain for eachother. She felt Burn stir slightly on her hair, his talons just pricking her delicate skin.

Lowering his body so that his feathers were just brushed by his trainer's silver hair, Burn closed his eyes and drifted off to take a nap. In his last moments of waking, he realizing just how bored he was.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm

(Lol Does she have silver hair or frizzy red hair?! XD)

Izze growled and stamped her foot once more. Then, a cunningly cruel grin curled onto her pretty face and the taller-than-Liddie girl mused,"Well, I may have a nasty tongue, but at least my butler can withstand me, unlike someone's I know. Where'd you run poor Bassie off to? I'd always have a spot open for that dear, sweet butler of yours. You see, Claude is just simply not as accurate as Sebastian- Dear, sweet Bassie is one hel-"

"Enough!" Liddie roared, her usually blush-pink cheeks were fiery red and her perfectly-plucked eyebrows were curved in an angry scowl. "T'wasn't fault Sebastian went and got himself lost! I...I don't even know how he'd get lost- he's never done so before, even in places new to him." She was looking at the ground now, either oblivious or ignoring the smirk on Izze's face as Claude silently tightened the dark bow on the back of her head, his glasses reflecting the light from above so his eyes could not be seen.

With a scoff, Izze lifted one hand and using her index finger, the young girl curled one strand of her butler's neat, silky black hair, spinning it around her thin digit. "Shame....Shame on you Liddie- How can you dare look me in the face when you lose one of your household's tenants in an unknown region.....and approaching with such moxie with the assistance of a mere trainer. Claude! I want to leave- we must find Sebastian and take him home. He belongs in the Faustian residence." She turned away, and with a chuckle, she growled in a smooth, lucid voice,"And Lidia- sweet, sweet little Lidia Phantis....If you dare wish to stop me, then please- be my guest. I'd love to see how such a little girl, living in ways such peasants do, has changed from the snobby princess she once was. Perhaps, if you've changed for the better, you may refrain from losing your precious, beloved servant."

Rayla scowled from her seat, glaring at the small crowd by the door as Sierra mindlessly tore into her napkin, shredding the papery cloth easily with his tusked mouth. "What gall!! If she were talking to me, I would've challenged that chic to a battle. And who's she calling snobby?!"

Hearing Rayla's 'words of wisdom', Shackle dropped his biscuit and stood up from the booth, a slender lashing of flame darting from his muzzle as he stomped over to his trainer, snorting clods of smoke from his nostrils. "Hiiiiizzzzz!" he hissed at Izze tauntingly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 pm

(Damn autocorrect! I fucking hate tablets-it was supposed to say frizzy.)

Most likely the only thing that helped Sylvia keep her composure-though with a deeping scowl on her face-was the fact that Izze was but a child. After all, the ill-tempered ginger had once been quite the same way; a snob that flaunted around Pokemon and strength instead of money and...butlers? Still, she felt her hands clench into hard fists, kept safely by her sides. She was thankfully distracted by the irritating tickle of Burn feather against the top of her head-Why did the bird Pokemon insist on roosting upon her skull?

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Liddie started, but hesitated, her azure eyes appearing troubled. "Eh.........." She glanced to Shackle and her wimpy expression changed to one of reborn courage. "Ahhhh!!! Sylvia!!! You've got to double double with me against her!! That way I can stop her and she can stop bad mouthing you about being just a trainer!! Its fool-proof!!" Liddie squealed, grabbing the ginger's hand with her small, cream-colored-gloved hand. "Come one- Please?!?!"

Izze stopped and turned her head back slightly as she stepped out of the door. "You.....want to battle? Since when does a Phantis battle? I thought it was all about the glitz and glitter with you fickle people- not something as brash as a battle?" She laughed and a light illuminated her sickeningly, startling eyes, spinning around to fully face the pair. "So, a battle, hmm? How endearing!! Enchanting!! How absolutely enthralling!! Claude- Recover Amp's ball, would you please? I do say a battle with these two would be quite engrossing!!" Her dress-like attire fluttered in anticipation, her frock coat- which was styled specially for a girl's body- flipping and revealing the line of glistening Luxury Balls as they remained strung up across the left side of her torso.

Claude dipped his head and slipped one hand into his suit, pulling out and enlarging a generic Pokeball with an odd, golden-looking mark on the front, carved into the smooth red surface. From afar, the image could not be depicted, but the ball itself appeared much more glorious than others of its kind. "My lady?" he cooed to the girl quizzically, awaiting Izze's order, his tone and face expressionless despite its usual seriousness.

Rayla stepped up and began to stomp over to the crowd, annoyed scowl on her worn face, however, something stopped her, her eyes kindled with a bright interested, excited glitter and she instantly sat back down again- well, she was sitting on her knees, facing the crowd as she gripped the back of the booth. "Kick their asses, Sylvia- Errk sorry!!!" She blushed with embarrassment as Liddie, Izze, and Claude peered at her from where they stood. Damn!! That's right, I gotta watch my mouth around kids. I mean, if that 9 year old thinks 'bloody' is bad, I really don't wanna say anything worse than 'ass'.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next