Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Sylvia chuckled, her spirits momentarily lightening. "Don't worry, Rayla-I can handle this," she said confidently, though, in her mind, she was telling herself not to underestimate Izze-Liddie was almost able to defeat Fireheart a month ago, so what could this one do? She reached in her bag and pulled out Fireheart's shrunken Pokeball, along with Vanessa's.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Liddie smirked at Sylvia's comment, her leery glare set on Izze as she patted her torso. Astonished at first, it took her a moment to remember that she wasn't wearing her usual clothes and that meant her pokemon's balls weren't strapped to her chest by their white leather holster. With a grunt, she looked to Rayla with a look that told the older girl to get her a ball.

Rayla, startled, nodded swiftly and leaped out of her seat, hurrying over to Liddie's booth and began to frantically scuffled through her belongings. She quickly found a cluster of Loveballs, all looking the same. Which one?! Which one?! With a nervous giggle, she grabbed up the closest one to her and tossed it over to the small girl, crossing her fingers that all of Liddie's pokemon were trained enough and held enough energy for battle."

Liddie dipped her head silently to Rayla and turned back to Izze, who already had a luxury ball in each hand, and the short blonde nodded to the Heatmor that stood next to her. "Okay Shackle, you're up first. Then I'll follow out with...." She rose one eyebrow at the Loveball in her hand and continued,"....whoever this is. Kazumi, maybe? I dunno." Shrugging, she breathed in and looked over to Sylvia, smiling at the confident face on her rival- whom she had replace Izze with.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm

"Is this cafe quite suited for battling? I wouldn't want anybody to get hurt. I mean, really, I could be sued," Sylvia murmured to Liddie, tightly gripping Fireheart Pokeball, which she could easily recognize by the noticable wear-it was scratched up and stained in a few places with dirt. Vanessa's was put apart from others by the teeth marks of an angry Lemmiwinks, seeking to get revenge on the Liepard for giving him a few nice scratches. She dug back through her bag to find the Pokeball that she'd marked with a small depiction of fire to symbolize Burn and returned to Tranquill, much to his surprise.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Liddie looked around, a bit puzzled. "Oh.....yeah......Hmmm. Well, let's just go do this outside. how about in that that little park area near the back of the city- the one covered in clouds of dust from the Desert Resort." Or so, she assumed it was coming from the place as she hadn't realized it was really Kitty's sand whipping around the back of Castelia.

Hearing Liddie, Claude leaned over and mumbled into the dark girl's ear as she stood before him. "Young Master, perhaps a place better suited for battle would be best away from here..."

Izze stopped to think for a moment than sighed. "Away from this nice air conditioning and and into the gritty-weathered outdoors? Oh very well then, Claude- have it your way." With a sniff, Izze stepped outside and shut the door. As for her butler, the tall, dark man turned to Sylvia and Liddie and added,"Dear ladies, whenever you are ready, we'll be waiting at the back of Castelia City, assuming your Pokemon may need anything before the fight. If not, then you may accompany us in a taxi, or I can call you a separate one. It is across this large city and I would want you to have to tire yourselves with walking."

Liddie gave a weak grunt and looked at Sylvia, a questioning look on her soft, youthful face. "What do you think? I mean, you and I could fit in one taxi with Izze and Claude, but that would be a bit too close quarters for me to be so near her. And then we have your two friends over there. Should we have him call us a taxi for ourselves?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 pm

"I guess a taxi would be nice, but my first thought was having two of us ride on Fireheart and the other two on Rayla's Flygon, Kitty, assuming that each one could carry us. But...Yeah, I seperate taxi would be nice," Sylvia said, smirking at herself for the fact that Pokemon were her solution for most problems. She silently hoped that the taxi driver wouldn't be creepy, as all of them seemed to be.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 pm

"Speak for yourself, girly." Rayla mused hastily as she walked up, throwing her arm over Sylvia's shoulder. "Didn't you see that battle only just a bit earlier? Kitty's busted, at least, for now. No flying on her for at least a few days, until her bent wing heals properly. I think we should take the offer, of course, if the little snob's paying." She added the last part with a snicker.

Liddie sighed and nodded to Claude, flicking her wrist as she shooed away the butler with one small hand. "Fine, fine. Go call up a cab, Claude. And make sure its fairly nice- I can hardly stand some of the lesser folks in big, dirty cities like this and Goldenrod. Even as big as Celadon is, its so very must nicer and quaint."

"Certainly, young miss."

~

A good 20 minutes passed before both yellow cars reached their destination, one behind the other. Claude and Izze in the first, and Liddie with her party of Sylvia, Rayla, and Luna in the next- all thankful for the cool breeze that came through from the route nearby after being crowded in a nasty taxi for a long trip through the city, the air pleasant and sweet, without a single grain of sand drifting on the wind.

"Very well, I suppose we'll start now?" Liddie spoke, tossing back out Shackle, as he had to be called back to his capsule for the ride.

Claude looked from Izze, to Liddie, then to Sylvia and spoke smoothly,"All depends on what you would like, young ladies. You two, were indeed, the ones who challenged us."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:59 pm

"Now is fine-my Pokemon have just been dying to battle," Sylvia said with a sly grin, releasing Fireheart from his Pokeball. In a bright crimson flash, he was out into the fresh air, unfurling his wings and letting a triumphant roar split the air, accompanied by a quick jet of flame. He was left with a toothy, somewhat cocky, grin on his reptillian face as he faced Izze, whom he knew he would soon be battling.
"Pathetic! I thought Sylvia could do better," He muttered to himself.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:27 pm

"Oh? A charizard? Well.....I suppose I'll have to work around it. And if he becomes a problem, I'm sure she can handle him." Izzie smirked and tossed out the ball in her left hand, her right still gripping the Luxury Ball tightly. With a satisfied grunt, she watched as the capsule popped open and a flashy green cat with a split tail gracefully bounded out to stand before Shackle and Fireheart.

"Ooo I can only image how crude and rude you can be, big fella." The shiny Espeon mewed, his voice smooth and silky rich as his orchid colored eyes flashing brilliantly, gazing upon the Charizard. His tail wavered in the air, like a twin-headed serpent dancing in the breeze.

Claude nodded and tossed out his Pokeball with a little more grace and far less aggression with his throw in comparison to Izze's, sending out a tall, yellow pokemon. "Now Amp, please- Show your girls how a really electric type battles." At his comment, the other two Pokeballs held in his coat flashed open and the Minun and Plusle appeared, each sitting on one of his shoulders. Instead of bouncing around, the two baby pokemons' eyes on Amp- now obvious to the others that the Ampharos was their father- and they cheered in their squeaky voices for the thundering gentleman of a Pokemon.

"In any way to serve, my master, I shall do so. If fighting is what you wish, then it shall be my fate." The red gem on Amp's forehead glowed as he tightened the crooked, red bow around his neck, his beady eyes on the Pokemon opposing him. "Now chaps, I believe this will be a nice sparring between gentlemen- Especially since my two darling daughters are in our presence. But they are still in training, you see, so please, let's allow this fight to be fair and with no sly moves." His gaze darted to the Espeon.

Luka shot the Ampharos a nervous look and yowled,"Hey! Its not me you're gonna have to worry about here!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm

(Ampharos, nice. Taking advantage of Fireheart's weakness to electricity?)

Fireheart raised an eyebrow(Or where an eyebrow would have been, had he not been a reptilion Pokemon) at the Espeon, snorting as he remembered the one that Sylvia used to own-Synthia, a flirty thing that couldn't stop mooning over a seemingly-uninterested Umbreon. "What would you expect, tiny?" He asked the cat-like Pokemon, eyes fixed on her twirling tail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm

(Actually, Claude only fights with Electrics. But I was hoping Fireheart could last at least until Izze's sends out her second poke. Also, I'll be spelling Izze like this from now on Razz)

From the way Fireheart was looking at him, Luka gave a bored, annoyed looked and meowed flatly,"You know, I'm a tom." With a sigh, his tail lashed and he bounced backwards to stand in front of Izze, eyes fixed on the pokemon, awaiting his trainer's orders.

Amp shook his head at Luka and grumbled under his breath,"No class." Twisting his head from left to right, he quickly popped his neck and stood up straight.

"Time for the first move- Luka, use Swift!"

"Very well. Amp, assist him with Cotton Guard."

The Espeon darted forward, leaping side to side and flinging shimmering, sharp stars from the tufts of sensitive fur from each cheek as he swung his heads from side to side as well. As for the Ampharos, Amp used his speed to keep up with Luka, his yellow arms held up as if in a motion to block his face, however, each was covered in thick layers of fluffy, yellow-tinted wool and he used his arms to shield the Espeon from any oncoming attacks.

Shackle growled and trampled forward, shooting a jet of fire from his muzzle with his Inferno attack, his rage building up as he charged the duo, only to have both his flames and his own body knocked away by Amp's brute, yet padded force.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 pm

"Fireheart, use our combo beam," Sylvia said nonchalantly, watching her Pokemon intently. The two seemed strong, but not undefeatable. As long as Fireheart was fine, the battle could be won-or at least she hoped.

With the slightest nod of approval, Fireheart shot into the air like a bullet, wincing a bit as the golden stars flung from Luka grazed him, nipping off bits of flesh. A fire erupted ever-so-suddenly from his jaws, seeming to mask a brighter light from behind the heated jet. He aimed at the ampharos, but he could have easily swerved and hit Luka if he so pleased. But no; he wished to take out the largest threat first-the Pokemon with a type advantage.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Piercing eyes locked on the fire type, Amp darted onto Luka, and using the Espeon's back to propel himself upward, the Ampharos jumped from his ally and shot into the air, using his body form to cut through the air. Wincing, he braced himself as he leaped straight to the blast of fire, his cotton-cloaked arms held in front of his face to protect his sensitive eyes. Soon, he pushed past the wall of fire, and with both arms on fire, he held them limply by each side, slightly singeing his sides as he aimed for the orange dragon's body. Ignoring the burning sensation he felt, he open his mouth wide and a large, burnt orange-scarlet colored orb began to form, his stillness as he jetted through the air helping to add more power and focus to the Focus Blast attack. He launched the orb, blasting the condensed ball of power into the fire type. As such happened, he barreled into Fireheart, smashing the top of his skull into the dragon's lower jaw, cringing.

Gritting his teeth, Amp swung one arm around and beat it against Fireheart's thigh as he held onto the Charizard with his other burning arm as the fire singed away his coat of excess fluff, the fire beginning to go out on the now bruised limb as he continued to batter it against Fireheart.

Luka hissed and smashed his own head with Shackle's, bouncing back to nip the shiny Heatmor's hip as he spun around, tongue slithering angrily out of his slender muzzle. With a chuckling mrrrroooow!!, Luka spun back around and jumped into the air, head lowered, and released a pixelated jet of power into the face of Shackle. "Heh! Can't handle a little Signal Beam?" He landed and lurched backwards as the Heatmor darted forward then stopped, surprising the Espeon. Stunned at first, Luka wondered why Shackle would have begun to charge him then retreat......until, he was hit. And invisible gust of toxic gasses struck Luka like a dust cloud, engulfing him as he stopped to cough and splutter. Damn! Clear Smog, huh?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Fireheart clenched his jaw as pain shot through his body, caused by the clinging yellow menace that dared provoke him. With a ball of light hidden by his clamped teeth, the Charizard thrashed the air, trying to fling off his attacker, using his clawed hands to rip at Amp's fur. As his tongue and throat began to burn with the energy of the hidden Hyper Beam, he let loose the powerful blast of orange energy aimed directly at the stalled Espeon.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Luka thrashed a bit on the ground, whipping his velveteen head around violently, gagging and squinted eyes watering, completely oblivious to the attack from above.

Eyes widening, Shackle lumbered clumsily backwards as quickly as he could, watching as the handsome green pokemon was lit up in an explosion of colorful, blinding light. The Heatmor closed his eyes for a time, then open them to see the Espeon laying limp and charred in the center of the field, breathing shallow and eyes closed, wincing with every slow breath he took. It was enough to make Shackle feel sick. "Oh.......m-my......" His first words during the entire battle of only 4 minutes so far.

Amp clung to Fireheart as much as possible, and with his little remaining strength, he pulled back his now smoky, charcoal-colored arm and grunted, a shocking surge of light charging the arm before he brought the Thunderpunch slamming into the Charizard's belly. The attack didn't have enough juice to knock the dragon out, but it was enough to bring the creature plummeting down. Now all Amp had to worry about was trying to keep conscious during their fall from the sky as he weakly scrabbled onto Fireheart's back. "Sorry, dear chum..." The Ampharos glumly chirped, wrapping his arms around Fireheart's neck in order to keep close.

(I got bored the other day and drew a picture for the PF comics. Its based on the Spirit Pokemon's views of their 'spirit humans'....I dunno when I'll get it uploaded, and it will most likely not be in color, but I thought the idea was funny. they're all complaining in a bar about their people. XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Fireheart tried to brace himself, vainly flapping his weakened wings. This provided little if no cushion to the impact that seemed to shake the ground underneath the Pokemon and trainer's feet. He felt his body go limp, not responding to his brain's cry to get up, to fling off the Ampharos that could attack him again. Of course, he didn't quite think that Amp was in the state to do much damage-charred and jarred, as one might say. I should use that as a move combo, was his last thought before he closed his eyes and gave into his body's need to become unconcious.

Sylvia, trying to keep her calm composure, muttered, "Shackle's still standing...Do we win?" It seemed terribly douchebaggish of her to say such a thing, but she was trying to cover her blatant shock.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Amp weakly raised one roasted arm from where it laid against Fireheart's neck and gently patted the Charizard's head. "G....good battle....." he was able to croak before rolling off the dragon's back, landing on the ground with a dull thud..

Claude gave a slight scowl and called back his pokemon, backing away from where he stood watching the battle. "Young Master....? Any final requests?"

Izze, already holding her Luka in her hands, curled up tightly in his ball as she peered at him silently through the transparent top. "Hmmmmm.....no. i will not give up that easily- Liddie, you win this battle, but I want to fight you friend one on one for a wager." She smirked to herself, not looking up from her battered battle partner. "Yes.....that little bird- he seemed full of vigor and worthy of a fight against me." She then turned her gaze up to Sylvia, her eyes practically beckoning for Burn to burst out of his ball.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm

"B-Burn? Are you sure?" Sylvia asked, slightly taken aback by the question. She mindlessly took out Fireheart's Pokeball and returned him, whispering a few unintelligable words before putting the ball back into her bag. She drew out Burn's Pokeball, staring at it with a pained look in her eyes-she never had luck with bird Pokemon. In the past, she'd layed in a grave a Pidgeotto, Spearow, and Staravia, all of them tearfully so. Burn was, admittably, the best feathered Pokemon she'd ever known.
"Sure." She released him into the air.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm

"His name is Burn? Oh my- perhaps she'd be less of a good choice, Young Master-" Claude had started, but was cut quickly off by Izze.

"Perfect! Hello there, little birdie! I do hope you can entertain my poor Riza. You see, she's been really quite crabbish lately, and I've been dying to put her in less of a malevolent mood." Izze whined in a pout, her face contorting into a look of pity.

The butler turned away, in a deep, low voice, he muttered to himself,"Yes, but Riza's a naturally misanthropic, surly-natured creature. Not one that meets my fancy anyways." He glanced back at the girl from the corner of his eye, softly clutching the bottoms of the Plusle and Minun in each gloved hand before whispering into their floppy ears and returning them to their balls.

Izze rolled her eyes, hearing her servant's scoff and grunted,"Hmpf! Rize, let's go! Make mummy proud!" She tossed the some-what battered Luxury ball over her head, the ball capsule itself showing less luster than the others of its kind and covered in scratches and discolored spots from overheating. A burst of blinding light shot out and the cool air instant burned up, the breeze practically ablaze as if they near a volcano. Beating her dark, charcoal wings before everyone was the foul-tempered shiny Charizard known to be Riza the Wrathful.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:08 am

"I will have you know that Burn has only been accompanying me for a mere month or two, not nearly long enough for him to achieve a desirable power, especially with given circumstances. Out of knowledge that attempting to take on a much stronger foe will result in..." She trailed off, suddenly unable to speak through the bout of sorrow and grief that washed over her. "...Will result in something most undesirable. Therefore, I must begrudgingly decline your challenge. I do hope that we may meet again someday, a day in which I can trust my Pokemon's strength to hold their own." It almost caused Sylvia physical pain to admit her weakness. Somewhere, the sound of the engorged balloon that was her ego popping could be faintly heard.

(I didn't feel like killing my beautiful Burn off.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 pm

(Awww I wasn't gonna hurt him. Honest. Razz)

Liddie watched Sylvia in awe. She......declined?! I would have never thought- Suddenly, Liddie's attention was drawn to Izze, her azure eyes wide and peering at the taller girl through her now pale hair that had fallen messily down and hung in her face.

"Well.....I can't blame you. I'd do the same if I wear in your footstep- heaven forbid I'd wear those shoes." She had added the last part more softly, as if to mask it beneath her breath. "As well as such, I cannot control Rize anyhow. She's too brutish to listen to my commands, so using her to battle would have been in vain." With a sigh, Izze closed her eyes and fanned herself with one hand, her the toes of her leather boots tapping together. After a moment, she paused and returned her gaze to Sylvia and mused proudly,"Very well then. I suppose I'll bid you ado, but don't think you've seen the last of me. Some time, I will find you and we'll battle. And when that day comes and I win, you'll be coming home with me to stay at my manor. After all, I can't pass up having such a strong being outside my midst. Sylvia, was it? The next time we meet, I'll have Sebastian and we'll be out to get you as well. Tata!" She waved her hand as she turned away, her other hand holding Riza's ball as she called her back. She then began to walk away with Claude right beside her. "Oh, and Liddie....do try to stop me. I'll only grind you into the filthy ground where you belong."

The pair then disappered into the large city, leaving the others behind without a second glance.

After the way you've treated me, Liddie- like you're so much better than I- its only what you deserve.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:28 pm

(I don't know who's side to be on!)

Sylvia clenched her jaw, fingers closing tightly over Burn's Pokeball. "Return," she hissed, gritting her teeth with anger. Or was it fear? She wouldn't allow her brain to dwell on it any longer.
Burn was snatched back into his Pokeball by the hungry crimson light, letting out a little squawk of surprise as it engulfed him.
"I'm sorry, Liddie. I would've beaten her if I could've. I should train more. I shouldn't focus on these petty things!" She wasn't talking to Liddie.
And suddenly she was gone, heading down the busy streets of Castelia, pushing surprised and flustered citizens out of her way. Tears began burning in her eyes, but she blinked them away, taking a sharp turn as she emerged to the main road of the city that branched off into uncountable other streets. A Pokemon center. Fireheart. Docks. Kanto. That's what she needed. Kanto.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 pm

(Lawlz!! that's how it is in the real worldz, Tor!!!!)

Liddie watched as Sylvia left, the tiny heart inside her fragile body snapping in two, shattering the only sliver of happiness she had faced in a long time. She quickly spun around, eyes full of tears, to see everyone was gone from her view- Rayla, Luna- even the view of butt of Castelia city seemed to have vanished. She collapsed onto her knees, her chest thudding with a heavy beating as she struggled to suppress the urge to wail out loud. Grudgingly, she wiped her eyes with a balled fist, smudging her wet, bitter face with dirty makeup, sniffling. "Wh.....why...y?" Her voice cracked, and she whimpered when she saw a tinge of scarlet upon her lower mouth, her bottom lip chapped and raw-pink.

A smooth gust fluttered past Sylvia with a startling, eerie, yet familiar and comforting feel, the ominous cloud of dark nostalgia rippling through the still air. "Why.....young miss.......Why, such bitter tears seem to quash your untainted face.....sweet sorrow is not a desert to be treated to a lady of your caliber....or grace." A dark voice mused from the shadows creeping away from all places around the trainer unseen. The voice was silky smooth and sweetly handsome- a sound that gives such a ring to one's ears that it just forces the feelings out of a being, causing them to wish only for the warm body of the soul-singing voice to cling and cradle to.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Sylvia stopped in her tracks, shivering with warmth-if that was possible. The voice enveloped her, mystified her. She was compelled to travel only in the direction of such a soul-soothing sound. But where? It echoed from all directions, the sound never from one direction in particular. It was a daunting, but comforting thing. She had heard the voice before.
But where, ever where, did the sweet sound originate?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 am

"You search for me now, don't you.....You want my embrace- no, you long for it....crave it....." The voice sounded almost like a smirking muse. "Very well.....I shan't keep you waiting any longer...." The tone was smooth and sounded near, coming up from behind the girl rather than sounding like a part of the wind. The man's tall, dark form loomed over Sylvia, and with long arms like shadowy tendrils, he wrapped himself around her, his warmth hoping to comfort her as she cried. "There there....young Sylvia. If you need, I have a handkerchief you may use....A lady's tears, no matter why they are shed for, shouldn't be wasted upon the filthy ground." The crimson, calm gaze of Sebastian rest on her softly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:55 pm

"A handkerchief would be most appreciated," Sylvia mumbled, failing at the moment to register who exactly had found her. At the time, she only knew the comfort of soothing arms. She sniffled, looking up at the face in shock and a bit of surprise. "Sebastian?" She only just dared to ask the question, lest her hopes be dashed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next