Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Sebastian smiled at the question and pulled one arm away from the girl, tucking his hand into his coat to pluck the silky handkerchief from a hidden pocket. He then gently handed the cloth to Sylvia and put his arm back around the trainer, tightening his grip as he cooed,"Now please, if its not too much to ask.....what is it that has made you so upset?" He made sure to keep his embrace firm and comforting, moving one hand to rest atop Sylvia's head, patting her gently with a encouraging smile. A small Oshawott popped up on his shoulder and pressed her soft nose against Sylvia, her shiny pink shell held in one paw as her other gripped her trainer's coat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 pm

"I let Liddie down. I-I had to refuse a second battle with that girl, Izze...I'm so weak!" Sylvia scowled in her own frustration, wiping her eyes with the handkerchief. "I spent too much time being wrapped up in my own problems. I didn't focus on what was important. I'm not a champion anymore-I'm just a petty trainer that can't even protect a little girl." She was disgusted with herself. With her pride demolished, Sylvia was little more than nothing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Sebastian's face darkened a bit as he listened to Sylvia's troubles. "My young lady....Do not speak such words about yourself. I shall not have it!" His grip on her seemed to tighten for a brief moment before he loosed his arms and pulled slowly away. With somber eyes, the man looked down on the girl from where he stood and he softly cooed,"So Miss Lidia is hurt and in danger......It is I who is weak and worthless, Miss Sylvia....for I have allowed myself to befall the dark pit of Abstraction and have abandoned the one person whom it is my honor to follow and tend to. It is I who should have battle the young, Miss Izze...." His throat seemed to grow dry and his scarlet gaze grew even more troubled. "So.....Miss Izze has come to Unova? This means...." His gaze darted away for a moment, slightly. Then he is with her.....?......So be it. With a sigh, he gave a small smile and stepped towards Sylvia. "Please, my young lady..." He knelt before the girl and held out one gloved hand, his eyes closed pleasantly, appearing quite gentlemanly with his lightened face as it glowed in the patchy sunlight through his black, shadowy hair that hung neatly across his forehead and down the sides of his head. "If I may, perhaps you could lead me back to my mistress? And I would make sure that you shall not face such misfortunes again..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 am

"Yes, of course, if she's still where she was left." Sylvia started briskly down one of the many Castelia streets, beckoning for Sebastion to follow. For now, her mission was complete-Liddie would once again have a gaurdian. The butler could defeat Izze without worry-she believed-of his Pokemon's demise, such as she. She made a mental note to train her Pokemon until they were near exertion, for they needed it if they were such weaklings at the current point.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 am

Sebastian hurried swiftly after Sylvia, and once he caught up to her, he delicately scooped her up in his arms and gently cradled the girl in both arms as he hurried forward in a smooth stride. "I'm quite sorry for this, young mistress, but I assume it will be much quicker to just carry you there- Now, if you would just guide my directions, I'll make sure to try and make this account as comfortable as possible." The man gave a soft smile as he darted away at a nearly inhuman speed, surprisingly fast as he was wearing fine dress pants and shoes.

Sniffling, Liddie rubbed her eyes and trudged deeper into the shallow darkness of the leafy abyss as the dark trees wrapped around her like shadowy tendrils, engulfing the small form.

"Liddie....are you completely sure you feel fine doing this?"

"Yes, Xenon.....If I can't hold my own, what good am I otherwise?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:29 pm

"Here we are!" Sylvia said as Sebastion, after following her instructions precisely-which she was still surprised she remember-came to the part of town where Liddie had been last. She looked for the girl, but didn't see her. It may have been from her blind elation of finding Sebastion, but she had an overhanging thought that Liddie was gone. No. She wouldn't leave....Would she?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 pm

The butler gently set the trainer down and paused to look around, his keen gaze set on the area surrounding him. "Hmmm..." he started, Sebastian's voice troubledas his view failed to show him Liddie's small form. He grimaced. "Tis too late- Just as Ifeared. That young girl- Milady- is far too rash for her own good perhaps?" Shaking his head, he turned to look back at Syvlia and he sighed. "Well, it seems with whatever wild Pokemon she has chosen to befriend, my young mistress has abandoned me once more unintentionally." He gave the trainer a reassuring smile and mused softly,"As for you, Miss Sylvia- what is it you plan to do now? Surely you haven't been spending all your time focused on my young master, have you? Sounds a pitiful time for one who puts her time towards training for a higher place in life to try and meet a child's demands, am I correct?" He gave a bit of an astonished look as a bright light burst from his waist, beneath his coat and he gave a small smile. "Ahh...Teah, you finally show your face..."

As the dark man cooed in a delicate voice, the ragged form of the Lucario's bandaged body stood slumped in front of Sylvia, her piercing crimson eyes gazing out at the girl through the eyeholes of the stained wrappings. "Y....ooo....ou....." Teah croaked in a raspy voice- avoice that had never been heard before, the same voice that the injured Pokemon had been perfecting during her time in her ball and during her time in the Center. The voice she had been waiting to show to the trainer who fairly beat her and the one she had wanted to thank. ".....Tra..aaaa....vel.........with......usssssss...ss..." Her growl was low and drawn out, but very clear as her eyes sparkling fondly at the one who had pushed her to her limit and gave her time to focus her language into actual speech.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Sylvia's eyes went wide, focusing on Teah's captivating eyes. "T-Travel?" Her voice was barely a whisper of a whisper. Ever since the reunion with Liddie she'd been thinking of Teah in the back of her mind, but never had she expected her fears of the Pokemon to be faced so soon. Suffering was obvious in the ravaged Lucario. Why doesn't she end it? Why? the thought was running through the trainer's mind.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Teah gave a short grunt, nodding her head with her ruby eyes still peeking through the bandages at the girl trainer. They held a determined gleam as she rose one paw. "And.........no....ooww.........for ....thee......ssseee....." She yelped a bit as she gripped a bunch of the blood-stained cloth in her paw and tore it away from her body, revealing a lean body of rippling muscles. Her bones were all healed beside a few mending ribs and a slender bone in the middle of her left arm. Her fur was mainly grown back, but pink flesh did show in a few places- spots that had been charred away by a mix of Fireheart's flames and the intense pulse of her own releasing chakra from her Final Gambit attack. Part of her upper lip was a bit torn, but healed, showing a glistening fang through the parted skin as she grinned.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12