Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 pm

(Lol- maybe after a bit more training, she'll turn out like Team Rocket's Meowth? XD)

Kat smiled and stood back up. Snapping her fingers, Puffy fluttered over and sat on the ground beside Tria as his trainer places a few bits of Pokechow before him. The ranger watched as the two nibbled on their treats and she mused to them,"Great battle, guys. I figured you both deserved a reward and rest!" Then, she turned to Nara and spoke softly,"Now you see why I had to stop you. What if a much weaker Pokemon had fainted from Tria's attack, or even worse- had been paralyzed, and some other wild pokemon had attacked them? Its my first priority to keep Pokemon safe, training pokemon to battle is only a side thing- I still have a job to do." Sighing, she pulled out seven more pokeballs, each being the original, simple design of the traditional Pokeball. Tossing them all out, the furry brown and cream bodies of her pokemon appeared, all blinking around as their eyes adjusted to the light of the outside. "As a Pokemon Ranger, up to seven pokemon can travel with me besides my own Partner Pokemon, which is she-" She chuckled as the sparkling body of a Linoone wearing a similar orange bandanna around her neck leaped onto Kat's back and slithered around to rest on her shoulders. "You could say Fantasia was my starter pokemon."

Stretching out her neck, the oddly colored Linoone scooted closer to Nara, twitching her nose as if to get a better scent of the trainer. "Nooooone!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:44 pm

(Oh hell yes.
That will happen. Maybe. Probably because Tria will realize that Nara has communication problems with Pokemon.)

"Cool!" Nara said, looking at the Linoone is awe. "Where did you get it? I've never heard of anything like that."

Tria watched Kat's other Pokemon carefully, nibbling graciously on the Pokechow she'd been presented. She edged closer to Puffy, gazing over him curiously. "How did you come to be that powerful and are yet to evolve-surely that isn't your only form?" she asked.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Puffy ruffled his feather and turned his gaze from the food to Tria. "I'm not really sure. I was never truly trained, but any time something threatened Kat during a mission, I always took it upon myself to watch her back and force off any fiend that came too close. We all did so after she helped us, and we followed her to return the favor. You see, all of us were injured at one point and it was Kat who fixed us all up." He turned to look at the Pokemon that were now looming about, most of the hanging around the woman- Ursaring, Lopunny, Swinub, Furret, Raticate, and Stantler.

"Oh, well when you enroll in the Ranger's Academy, they give an egg to raise- no one knows what they get till it hatches- and I got a Zigzagon. But what was odd was that mine hatched shiny. You do know what shiny pokemon are, right? I'm sure they teach that in trainer school."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:36 pm

"Yeah, shiny Pokemon are different colors than normal. If Tria was shiny, I think she'd be...um..blue," Nara said, vaguely remembering the few classes she took before getting her Pokemon-she hadn't paid much attention.

"Not really trained? That's a bit silly. It's the kind of thing that'll get a Pokemon killed," Tria mumbled through a mouthful of food, glanzing bitterly at the ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:03 pm

"Training's only half the battle- one's full power is only truly recognized when the one dear to you is in danger. Then and only then is when you know your limits and can strive for more." With a tip of his head, the Pidgey plunged his beak back into the chow, clearing showing that he was finished speaking.

~

"Well, it appears that Miss Krabby's knows you somewhat, so I'll give you two a little privacy. And me, if you wanna chat later, I'll be getting a Castelia Cone! Later!" With that, the girl ran off towards the cluster of skyscrapers.

Rayla stopped a few feet away from Sylvia and sighed. "Well, long time no see. I suspect you've gotten better.....was it, Sylvia?"

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 pm

"Yeah. Forgive me for not remembering your name-I'm not good with people," Sylvia said, her tone slightly bitter. "As for getting better..I guess you could say that I'm a bit stronger, but not near you. I spent a good chunk of my time helping out a little girl who couldn't find her gaurdian. I didn't have much time to train." It pained her a little to admit that she'd been bested, but she wasn't going to show her skills with a battle-she wasn'y going to watch her Pokemon to picked off one by one until only Fireheart was left to be felled by Kitty.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Rayla shook her head and grumbled,"Yeah right- you saw how that battle ended, I'm sure. I feel like I've just been standing still for the last month and a half! And at least you were doing something semi-productive. Did whoever you were helping find who she was looking for? A little kid shouldn't be running around lost." She stopped to think about the one kid she had seen sitting across from her in a Center a long while back as Rayla was dozing off, waiting for her pokemon to heal. She remembered being astonished at seeing the girl sitting with a Mewtwo and a man dressed in a black tux. Now that was a kid who really didn't need any help.

(Pokemon WB cuz I'm so focused on making Blossomclan Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 pm

"I actually don't know...She left, and I never found her. Worried me sick. I hope she found him, but, knowing her, she'll be alright with her Pokemon," Sylvia said, trying to hide the worry that clouded her eyes-she didn't really know how safe Liddie would be, even with her Mewtwo. "And I would have to say you've passed me...I haven't even evolved my Patrat or Lillipup."

(I feel that Unova has changed Sylvia..She's more humble now. She doesn't have the attitude of someone who beats every trainer they encounter anymore.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm

(That's cool! Rayla's less of a bitter person and has broadened her opinion on other types of pokemon too Razz)

Rayla nodded, and shifted where she stood. "Yeah, but they still haven't really grown in strength. Bellatrix is still a Herdier after a whole month of training, and Ao and Oni won't stop bickering and trying to attack one another when I try to teach them Draco Meteor." She then stopped and looked up from the ground- she was pretty sure Sylvia had no clue who Ao or Oni were and she sighed once more, digging into her old backpack that looked now like it belonged in a landfill. Pulling out a Duskball, Rayla tossed the capsule and rubbed one eyes with a free fist as the red light beamed out and a Zweilous appeared. The two head sniffing around for a brief moment before catching one another's scent. They paused to growl at the other then the two open their mouths and latched onto one another's head, snapping and fighting with snarls and sharp fangs.

Rayla, it now clear that she was thoroughly exhausted, ran forward, yelling,"Ao! Oni! Stop it!" She grabbed the violet head and pulled back, straining herself. "Oni- stop attacking your brother, would you?!" And Ao, release your sister's neck!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:15 pm

"Wow, that's a really cool Pokemon, but...It seems to be at war with itself," Sylvia murmured. She'd never seen such a strange sight. It wasn't as if she'd never seen a two-headed Pokemon-She'd fought plenty of Dodous and Dodrios-but one that was of two genders? She didn't think it possible. "How exactly did that...Happen?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Rayla shrugged and began her recount of a part of her trip. "Okay, so a few weeks ago, I went to some battle party-type thing and I won a lot of battles. Enough to get to the owner who was trowing the party, and when I beat him, he presented me with a Deino egg, or so he thought. So I raised it and that kind of thing, but something went wrong. After it hatched, it was born a Zweilous, so I contacted the professor and this is what she told me. 'Sometimes, in very odd cases, pokemon can be born into their second form, such a Cyndaquil egg hatching into a Quilava, and the like. And it just so happened that two Deinos of opposite genders had formed into one egg and over time, they developed together and hatched in their second form. They are now just a regular Zweilous, but they cannot breed or evolve. I guess that's just something I'll have to deal with. And because of their deformity, they have extremely awful tempers- at least, towards each other. They're always fighting over the dominance of their shared body."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

"Wow, that sounds like a handful. You must really like them, don't you?" Sylvia asked, sighing a bit. She knew, somehow, that if one of her Pokemon had ended up with a deformity of some sort, that she would fiercely protect it, as a mother protects her child.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Rayla nodded, releasing her grip on Oni's head and handing each head a tough, wooden rod to chew on- a tough, flamebroiled treat that her father used to give his dragon pokemon to calm them down. Supposedly, there was an oil in the wood that reduced energy level. "Yeah, I love them very much- and it not even because they're a dragon type pokemon. They've just...attached to me." She gave a soft smile and hand out her left hand to Sylvia. "See this?" She twisted her wrist to show the top of her hand where an ugly, jagged scar was left, stretching from the base of her pinky to the middle of her thumb. "They did that to me while I was helping them hatch- their muscles were quite weak and undeveloped so getting out of their egg was a little difficult. But it was worth it." The ran her finger through her hair as to move it out of her face. "You know, its been so long since I've actually talked to anyone I know. Sacha and Aaron have been gone hell-knows-where and I've just been wandering this place, gtting lost around all these big city folk who don't have the slightest clue who you, me, or anyone from the mainland." (I call it that since its the biggest landmass)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:41 pm

"Same here. I haven't seen Luna since Liddie left, and the people in Unova...They're just not like the everybody in Kanto and Johto. I didn't even feel this outcast in Sinnoh or Hoenn. It's like you're nobody-nothing you've done anywhere else matters once your in Unova, at least to me...It's almost frightening," Sylvia said in a somewhat hushed voice.

(Poor Sylvia. She's so used to being known as the champion.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Rayla nodded and sighed. "Hey, you know, I'm a little crapped out. Wanna go somewhere else to talk? I know this cool little cafe nearby and its pretty chill. I'll buy." she quickly added in with a chuckle, motioning to the last of the four streets leading into the big city from where they stood in the park by the water fountain.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:57 pm

"Sounds great. I've been chilling in forests and stuff for days, I could totally use a cafe," Sylvia said, grinning. "Do you know your way around here? I sure as hell don't." Noticing the streets seemed quite narrow, she turned to glance at her Pokemon. "Guys, most of you will have to go in your Pokeballs for a bit. Razor, Lemmiwinks, I'm sorry, but Burn gets perch today," she said, taking out five Pokeballs, each marked with a symbol, and returning each Pokemon to their respective one. She stowed them in her bag as Burn perched somewhat awkwardly on her shoulder.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Rayla smiled and nodded,"Yeah, I've pretty much had to learn this place if I was gonna be stuck here, waiting for the others. But I'll tell ya, Nimbasa is so much easier to navigate through and it has just as much excitement, if not more!" Laughing, she decided to toss out a pokemon of her own as she led the other trainer through the narrow, sketchy alley. Red light exploding in the dark of the alley, an Axew popped out of his Cherish ball and Sierra climbed up onto Rayla's shoulder, looking back at Burn. "Sup Charred-Butt!" He chuckled and wiped a tear from his eye and added,"No offense, dude."

"I'd be careful down this way. Its the only way to the cool, little cafe, but a lot of tweakers hang around here. I even know a guy by the name of Twitchpaw who hides here from his girlfriend." Pushing a trashcan out of the way so they could weave around a pair of creepy looking guys, Rayla hurried into a nice wooden door with fancy carvings beneath a simple, orange-brown sign hanging from the building.

Inside, warm scent of coffee, cream, tea, and all sorts of baked goods filled the noses of the girls and Rayla's mouth nearly flooded with drool at the tugging in her stomach from the savory aroma. "Damn! It still smells as heavenly as it did the first time I stepped in her." As she practically floated over to the counter where the cute, young cashier sat reading some manga, Rayla was completely oblivious to the little girl sitting at her own booth in the corner of the room, all clean and dressed up in a fancy-looking dress made up of rich values of brown and burgundy, detailed with coffee-cream colored lace, stockings, and bows in her now curled hair.

The young girl sat there silently sipping her frothy coffee towered in whipped cream, caramel and chocolate syrup drizzle and flecked with cinnamon sprinkled through a swirly, kiddie straw, a look of complete content plastered across her made-up face, her cheeks glowing with their blushes pink color and her coffee-colored, shined leather boots kicking back and forth in the table as they couldn't reach the ground. One lace gloved-hand tapped her finger in a pattern on the table and the girl grinned at a shiny Heatmor that sat opposite of her, wearing a handsome black bow tie around his neck as his slender tongue wrapped around a small biscuit dunked into a small saucer of milk then pulled it back out and swallow it whole.

"Oh Shackle, dear- try using a napkin next time, okay."

The Heatmor nodded and picked up on of the cloth napkins folded into a triangle next to his cup of hot tea and he dabbled his milk-covered muzzle gently with it.

"Good boy. Good table manners are the only table manners accepted in the Phantis Manor."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm

(Twitchpaw is the best tweaker.)

Sylvia was a bit shocked at how great the cafe smelled-she didn't think it would be that good. "This place is great-What kind of coffee do they have?" She asked, looking around and smiling. This was the coziest place there seemed to be in the whole region-and stuck in that creepy alleyway, too! She was glad Burn perched on her shoulder with his piercing glare. She had a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to get attacked by one of the oddballs hanging around the dumpsters.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Rayla, not looking back at Sylvia, waved her hand up and down and mused in a lazily peaceful tone,"All kiiiiinds....yada yada yada! Now how are yoooou doing, sweetie?!" Her gaze was held on the boy as he set down his read, and chatted softly with the dragon trainer, who replied with a dreamily content "Uh huh.....yeah....totally......"

Glancing over to Rayla, the girl snorted and turned back to her tea, moving her teeth-meltingly sweet coffee over a bit to the side and picking up the small cup of fine glass, sticking her small pinky out away from all the other fingers. "I suppose some people just have zero class, my dear." Her azure eyes peered through the thin, bronze frames of the neat glasses she wore upon her face, taking the small glass stirring rod out of the teacup with her free hand and continued to sip from its gold-etched rim. "Ooo how pleasant!" She smiled and tipped her head slightly to one side, her platinum blonde curls bouncing exuberantly from the tilt.

The Heatmor nodded, smiling soft and slowly rocking his head back and forth in tune with the smooth song of the guitar playing near the door that led to the back of the room, next to the counter. However, soon the scent of a Pidove wandered past his meal and wavered before his keen nose, and Shackle turned to meet the piercing gaze of Burn. He gaze a snort of smoke through his nostrils and a slender jet of fire licked the air in front of his face before being sucked back in, like the tongue of a threatened snake. "I didn't think they allowed the likes of wild Pokemon to enter such a refined destination as this."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 pm

(Burn evolved into Tranquill over the time-skip, my dear.)

"Wild? Me? I wouldn't think so. And if you think I'm not refined enough to be in here, then you should be outside in the alley," Burn chirped, narrowing his eyes. Sylva turned to look at him, following his line of sight to the Heatmor-it was actually quite hard to miss. She rolled her eyes and walked softly to the counter, thinking of what to ask for. Something simple-probably just a caramel latte.

(This conversation in Sueclan is killing me, Mew.
Mossclaw: I hate you Sparklestar! You mated with another tom!
Sparklestar: I mate with everybody, hon.
Perfectsoul: Yeah, she's is the biggest mater out there.
Sparklestar: *Points to Perfectsoul* I even mated with her.
Perfectsoul: She caught me off gaurd.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm

(I'm sorry *feels stupid*)

Rolling her eyes, the gussied up girl sipped her tea and snorted,"Shackle, stop pestering Burn." However, she appeared completely oblivious that she knew the name of the bird pokemon. Her eyes widened as her Heatmor turned wide-eyed towards her and the girl gasped. "D-did I just say......But Burn is a Pidove.....the last time I saw.......! She spun around and dropped her teacup, allowing to shattered against the carpet beneath her private booth at the sight of the familar girl. "My rival!! Sylviaaaaaa!" Tear welled up in her azure eyes as she wailed, flying from her seat to cling to the older girl, wrapping her lace-layered arms around the trainer's waist.

Astonished, Rayla spun around to watch the scene, her face matching the surprised looks of the cafe workers as she stood by the cashier. "S...Sylvia?" The scarlet-haired girl watched as one of the cafe's workers rushed over to Liddie's table, a towel in one hand and a new teacup in the other. "Miss Lidia! Are you okay?!" The man stopped at her booth and watched the young girl clutch the older girl beside the shocked Shackle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 am

(Is her name Liddie or Lidia?)

"Liddie?!" Sylvia asked incredulously, grasping at a panicked, fluttering Burn. The bird Pokemon settled down, resting on her ginger hair. "Where have you been? Did your find Sebastian?" Those were her two most prominent questions- she would ask the rest later.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 am

(Her actual name is Lidia, but she prefers Liddie from people other than those treating her richly.)

Liddie hugged Sylvia and rubbed her face against the girl's shirt affectionately before releasing her, leaving a pale, peach-colored smudge on the cloth. "Oh, I've been staying in the forest- I really can't remember what it was called. But about a day or two ago, I found Castelia City and things turned all better. I was able to take a nice bubble bath, wash my hair, and some nice ladies bought me this pretty dress." The young girl bounced up and down as the sugar began to kick into her system, one eye shown a dark black ring on the lower lid as if she hadn't slept in a long time, and after looking long enough, it was clear that her other eyes was laden with thick make-up to hide its darkness. However, After looking up at Sylvia with the tired eyes of lost innocence, Liddie remembered her second question and couldn't help but gaze down, clutching the coarse fur of the Heatmor as he had hobbled over to his trainer, hugging her with his wide paws.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Sylvia frowned, crestfallen. She gently shooed burn away from her hair, havning him instead rest on a slighly outstretched arm. "You should've stayed with me...It must've been hard on your own," She mumbled, noticing the dark ring around Liddie's eye. "It's hard for me sometime, even after years of dank caves, desolate forests, and harsh deserts."

(Sorry for shortish post; I'm worried about my old cat because she just came inside and she's really skittish. I think she might've gotten in a fight with one of the neighbor's cats.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:44 pm

(Oh no! Is she okay?)

Liddie shrugged and mumbled a few inaudible words before looking up with a determined look and gruffly state, pride in her voice,"But it gave me a chance to grow up a bit! I mean, sure, it wasn't very much ladylike, but still! And I caught a lot of pokemon while I tried looking for Sebastian, but to no avail- he seems to have vanished with the wind." She sniffled. "And he still has Tucker and Teah." She then wiped her face and pulled out a small, silver bell with she rang with a soft flick of her wrist, creating a loud ping ping to radiate through the room. Releasing her grip on Shackle's neck, Liddie turned around to see a young woman dressed like a maid wander up with a kind, yet questioning look on her fair face. Struggling to hold back tears, she sniffled and spoke with a level voice,"Mia, I'd like my face to be redone- it would shame my family to have me look in such a state in public."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next