Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 3 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  SilverWind Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 am

Moonpaw was quick to follow. Trying to keep pace with Croi the best she could. Not wanting to let the older cat get too far ahead of her in the darkness, despite how much more at home she felt when the moon was high in the sky. Glancing around with every movement and every rustle, constantly scanning for the sight of the deceased leader who continued to walk among the living. The thought of what would happen if they did happen to track the spirit down ran through her mind a few times. Curious about many things the old leader would be able to possibly share with the young and adventurous cats who had dared explore the night for the chance of meeting him. "Do you think we'll find him tonight?" Moonpaw mewed.
SilverWind
SilverWind

http://angel-hearted-being.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm

By this time, Shadderpaw was curled back up in his extra large nest, his thin tail draped happily over his nose as he slept on. His clouded storm grey, black, and sepia tabbied fur seemed more fluffy and down soft than usual, and he appeared to be quite peaceful, like a newborn kit. However, unlike a kit, he wasn't bothered by the wails of the Nursery dwellers who had made their ways to the Warriors' den.

Black-kit was busy batting at drifting leaf as Emeraldeye was applying the medicine. The small grunted as the leaf left ihis reach, and he turned to face the cat with bright green eyes. "I'm big! Ants and bees and stinky plants small! Too small!!" He huffed, giving an angry pout as he waited for the older cat to be done. "Me too big."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Emeraldeye was finally done applying the herbs and poultices. "Please don't do that ever again..." He muttered, even though he knew it wouldn't register in the kit's mind. The worn-out medicine cat curled up in the back of the medicine cat's den, trying to get some sleep.

Shut up...Just SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! Featherpaw thought, clamping her paws over her ears to try and block out the noise. She squirmed in her nest, eyes wide open. If she wasn't so far back in the den she'd probably be kicking somebody.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm

As Ashenpaw ran through the cold,dark woods searching for the fresh mice scent she smelled earlier.As she opened her mouth to test the air she caught the strong aroma of a rabbit.As she crouched into a hunting position just out of the corner of her blue eyes she seen the white fur of the rabbit.As she etched forward paw by paw.The rabbit suddenly looked up but it was already to late.She pounced on the rabbit and finished it of with a death blow.With Joy running through her,she decided to go to the camp and go to the dens.When she got back she fell asleep almost instantanily when she laid down.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:46 pm

(Ok, you post was long enough, but try to use spaces between sentences and try not to start every sentences with 'as' )

Black-kit blinked at the curled up Emeraldeye for a moment. Then, without warning, the kit dive-bombed the sleeping tom, the small kit scrabbling up the tabby's back and now sitting on his head. "Gotcha ya! Now must find bro!"

That was right! No one could place where the fat golden kit was, the tom curled up within the safety of the fresh kill pile.

(crappy post is crappy)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Why can't I sleep like Ashenpaw! Lucky! Featherpaw thought, her snowy fur standing out in the darkness. She could smell the fainest scent of rabbit on Ashenpaw's pelt; the she-cat must've just got back from a hunt.
This goes no further... She thought, growling softly. She stormed out of the den and ran towards the nearest wailing.

"Oh, come on!" Emeraldeye mewed. He padded out of his den, looking for Black-kit's brother. I can't even pick up his scent....

(IKR?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 pm

As soon as the white she-cat stepped out of the safety of her den, three tiny bodies clambered over and collided with her legs, their gazes gleaming wildly; the bright eyes of Bluekit, the negative glare of Miasmakit, and the cheeky gaze of Black-kit.

Deltapaw looked through slitted eyes as Featherpaw was attacked by the kits. Her sleepy brown and blue gaze drifted off to Ashenpaw, who was now sound asleep. She was lucky to have gotten here when she did. A few seconds later and it would've be she who was trampled by the kits. Sighing, she laid her head back down by Shadderpaw's, closing her eyes and tucking her muzzling beneath her paws, her chin resting on Shadderpaw's exposed left flank.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 am

"AGH!" Featherpaw yowled, crashing to the ground after the kits threw her off balance. "Ack-get off me!" she hissed, kicking and squirming to get the furballs off. This is exactly why I will never have kits, The snowy she-cat thought, trying to get Black-kit off of her leg.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 am

Fatalspawn dashed out of the Nursery frantically, her eyes bloodshot. "My kits! Oh my!!" She sped over to Featherpaw, pulling Black-kit off of her. "What is going on?!?!?!" The she-cat was anxious and nervous, and more than anything she was worried. She held Black-kit in her maw while she pulled the vomit-covered Miasmakit and Bluekit off of Featherpaw as well. "I'm so sorry, Featherpaw, are you alright?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. The wierd-looking one over there made me smell like fox-dung, but I'll be alright," Featherpaw grumbled, pointing her tail at the messy Miasmakit. She had flecks of vomit on her pelt wherever Miasmakit had tackled her.
"As for what's going on, I have no clue."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:43 am

(I will do some huge posts tomorrow to make up for absence, I swear.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:36 am

Fatalspawn sighed in dismay. "Again, I am terribly sorry." She sped to the Nursery, dropping off the kits there. "Now you three stay put. I have to look for your brother." She quickly made her way through camp, hoping for the best. "Sourkit!? Sourkit?!" she called.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:26 am

Black-kit chuckled and nudged Miasmakit, who was closest to him, before recoiling at her stench. She's never gonna find him! Even that old guy with those softy green eyes and weird, girly scent is looking for that fat tard!

Miasmakit rolled her eyes at her brother and gave a little hiss at him touching her. What have I said about touching me! Touch me one more time and I'll scream 'rape' you pervert. And Sourkit isn't a tard- He's got a lot more sense than you do. She smirked at how Black-kit reacted to her comment, wearing a bitter scowl.

I'm not a PERVERT! I'm BlackSTAAAR and I'm gonna be the best leader Frostclan has EVER SEEN!!

Bluekit watched in awe at how strongly her brother and sister conversed between themselves, her wide, blind-looking eyes blinking. Did anyone notice that Sourkit took my pinecone? No? O-oh well, you two just keep arguing I guess. I'll go looking for it myself. Maybe I'll visit the warriors' den again. I like that place. She glanced back at her siblings as she walked out of the den, and upon seeing them wave their tails dismissively at her, she merely sighed and slunk away, leaving the two to squabble.

(Siblings can sometimes understand each others' thoughts Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 pm

(Yup.)

Featherpaw wached her pelt vigorously, trying to get the smell of kit and herbs from her fur. After the wash she returned to the apprentices' den, half-laying half-falling into her nest, which seemed warmer than ever after the rude awakening. Finally, I can sleep, she thought, curling up with her tail neatly wrapped around her body.

"Sourkit?" Emeraldeye called, walking straight past the fresh-kill pile. Where is that little trouble-maker? he wondered, trying again to catch the kit's strange scent.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 pm

When Ashenpaw woke was so eager to go hunt again.She was so successful last nite.When she got up to go back hunting she realized she was famished.UGGHH, she thought."I really wanted to go hunting",she thought.She knew she couldn't fight her body.So she turned around and went to get a rabbit.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 am

The Beldam stalked around the cats and bent her head down to go nose-to-nose with Cursekit. "Why yes I do little one. But I don't just take any cats through the forest... and wouldn't it ruin the fun of finding him for yourselves? Because he is out here, truly he is." She said swaggering away again. She turned bright orange eyes on the newly arrived Moonpaw. The old she-cat glanced up at the sky and tipped her head. "Oh you'll find him around here somewhere Moonpaw. I suggest y'all walk along the river, he's bound to be wandering." She purred. "And if ya'll don't mind I'll be off, midnight herbs don't pick em'selves." She turned back for a moment. "Good night children." She purred before heading off again.

(The Beldam knows all your names. Shocked )
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:47 pm

With a yawn, Shadderpaw pulled himself out of his nest, and into the camp's clearing, his tired paws trudging towards the fresh kill pile with a yawn in his throat and a rumble in his belly. His dreary pale blue and green eyes blinked with an exhausted cloudiness as he reached the mountain of prey, plunging his muzzle deep into the mass of fur as he searched for the warmest body. His nose touching a hot pelt, the sleep-dazed tom bit down and pulled the body to the top before there a blood curdling scream pierced the air and a fray of claws sent his face up with a blaze of stinging pain and blood. The dark colored apprentice lurched back with a hiss and dropped the attacking mess of fur. Acck! What idiot would put a living vole in the fresh kill pile as a prank- Wait...voles aren't supposed to be gold! Mousedung!

Looking up at the tom, gazes locking, was the fat, angry Sourkit, his golden body wrapped around a dead vole and his tiny claws dripping with the blood. The frightening part- the claws appeared to be absorbing a bit of the blood, and began to appear crimson...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Fatalspawn gasped with relief when she saw Sourkit dangling from Shadderpaw's maw. She bounded over. "Oh, thank goodness, you've found him! I was so worried about you, my baby!" She snatched Sourkit from Shadderpaw (as politely as she could manage) and began to lick the preys' blood from the kit. "Oh, are you hurt, my darling?"

Mangokit scoffed as she watched the scene from a distance. "Stupid she-cat. Those aren't even her real kits." she said softly, envy dripping from her words.

"I think you're just jealous that we're not Momma's only priority anymore." Pinkiekit giggled. "I know you, sis. That's just the way you are."

"Shut up! Not true. I just hate the little snot-nosed brats' attitudes, and that's all there is to it." Mangokit grunted. The defiant she-cat turned the other direction so Pinkiekit wouldn't be able to read her face.

~

Golden slept lazily for the first time since he arrived at camp. He sat up, yawning as he stretched, and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. He ignored the frighted mother and the kit with the bad attitude to the best of his abilities.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Lavapaw stared after The Beldam in awe. His fiery colored tail twitching, and his green eyes wide. "Come on! Come on!" The energetic young tom squeaked. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" he mewed excitedly, before he bounded off towards the river, the moonlight casting unnecessary shadows on his pelt that provided an eerie look to his gait.

Smokemask's yellow eyes glinted in the shadows of the warrior's den. "Someone should get a handle on those kits." he grumbled, his gray whiskers twitching. They were too energetic by half.

(( Smokemask volunteers to be Blackkit's mentor.=D ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 pm

(Yaay!! Or did Rogueheart already get that idea? Who cares, either way, Black-kit will drive his mentor bazoobs XD)

Sourkit, still holding his dead pal, its limp lower body dragging against the ground as Fatalspawn carried him, snorted and hissed,"Why do I gotta go back to that stinky, stuffy den with all those flea-brained kits or yours?! I was just fine will all my furry cuddle-servants! Right, Wrath?" He was now looking down at the dead vole in his grip expectantly before shrugging and meowing tartly,"Wrath is my most loyal servant and not one for much words. Anyways, why do I have to go back? All those she-cats are stupid! And Black-kit is that special kind of stupid! I wanna sleep in the warriors' den. WHERE I BELONG!!!"

Shadderpaw still stood in his place, far from his tired daze as he shook the hot dropletsof blood that formed above the cuts. He staggered back and turned to head towards Emeraldeye's den. But he then stopped, thinking he shouldn't wake the medicine cat up from something so juvenile, and he padded out into the forest to search for something to use himself.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 pm

The night almost seemed chilly as the blue tom made his way through bracken. Yeah, he guessed it could have been him, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. Yeah right, Blueshard always thought he was being watched. That's why he was always careful with what he did. Although moons of wandering could quite take its toll on a cat, Blueshard still looked healthy. He had noticed scent markers a while back, and while he knew that this was a clan's land, he had padded past them. A break in the warrior code he knew of course, but he stayed close to the line; in an event he was spotted, he could easily run. Blueshard set his paws for a moment and looked around, his blue eyes scanning the brush for a sign of anything moving, his ears flicked for signs of anything rustling the branches of the still trees.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Shadderpaw blindly made his way through the forest as he continued to shake his face free of blood as the small scratches burned with a searing pain. Oh how he wished he had his sister's gift for seeing better in the dark, his pale green and pale blue eyes practically useless in the shadows. Though his nose was filled with the scent of blood, he could barely detect a new scent within their territory borders, though he dismissed it as nothing. But as he continued to the tiny corner of land where the river still flowed that Mossclan had allowed them to keep to stay alive, Shadderpaw could smell the scent even stronger than the blood and he arched his back with a hiss. "Who goes there?!" he snarled as he attempted to hide the fact that he couldn't see a thing.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Blueshard froze, solid, stiff. He heard the hiss, looking in that direction, he saw the tom. The cat was obviously an apprentice still a bit smaller than Blueshard himself. Blueshard didn't take this lightly, he knew he was caught, and he didn't know how many other cats there were here. This cat more than likely was not alone. He reminded himself that this wasn't Rockclan and that things probably were different over here. Scratch that, that might make things worse if he got caught. He slowly turned, facing the cat. Yeah, he could see him clearly now, the moonlight lent a little light, enough, for him to be able to make out the tom's shoulders and back, arched in a hissing motion in front of him. Blueshard wasn't sure what to do. He could stay here, and hope to talk things through, but risk getting attacked, or he could run and hope to outrun the cat or cats, but still risk getting attacked. Measuring through his options, talking seemed like a much more plausible idea. At least, he thought he could survive that. "My name is Blueshard." he called out to the tom. He forced his voice to sound strong, though secretly he was quite scared.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 pm

When Shadderpaw replied, it was far less menacing, and was actually quiet small and relaxed. "Blueshard, huh? Never heard that named around, but you must be from a clan? What are you doing here in Frostclan's territory? And I can smell the fear in your scent, but you have nothing to worry about, I'm too lazy to want to attack you. Honestly, I'm out here alone to clean the blood out of my eyes. And don't get the wrong idea, I just accidentally woke up a grouchy kit." He kept walking towards the scent of water and dipped the tip of his muzzle into the icy liquid before slowly pulling it out and shaking it, his eyes still facing where Blueshard's scent lingered. "The name's Shadderpaw."

Bluekit had sneaked carefully out of the Nursery and began walking back over to the Warriors' den, her bright amber gaze on the entrance. She swished her blue and ginger-amber tail as her small paws carried her forward in a bounce.

(Hey GH, when to Malicepaw and Enigmapaw arrive?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 pm

( I DON'T KNOW YOU INITIATE IT I'M TOO LAZY *watches youtube* )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next