Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 40 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 pm

(Th's up to you, Tor XD See how shifty I can make things, with Relic's retirement, little ghosts corrupting kits, and an unknown enemy approaching with war?! Hah- its all for you to decide!!)

Sourpaw shook his head and stalked away to the apprentices' den, his thick, bushy tail leaving a trail as it dragged across the ground.

Shadderscream blinked hard at the leader and turned away. "Times are hard, Veiledstar. But we cannot afford to deny our duties.....or change our code." Closing his eyes, the young cat added,"I'll go back out and patrol some more. We have to find those mysterious cats, or else it might spell trouble." Shadderscream then bounded back out into the darkened forest. Head low, the tom was swallowed in his thoughts. With so much going on, it'll be very hard getting things under control....especially with so little toms to deal with everything. And of course the she-cats aren't going to be so willing to bear more kits.....and then there's hunting food. Without the hunters, we're.... He shook his head and continued further into the darkness.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

"Thank you, Shadderscream," Veiledstar mewed quietly, though the tom had already gone. He longed to pad back to his den, but he had to show Snowy around-and explain to her clan life. But who will be deputy? I must finbd a suitable replacement for Relicheart. But none are like he! Such a fine warrior, gone to waste because of failing eyes. Cruelty! he thought, grimacing in his anger. May Starclan's wrath reign upon me for cursing them, but our ancestors be damned! Many fine she-cats could lead, if only they weren't seen as only huntresses. But it must be done.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 pm

(Oooooo!!! What are you going to doooo?! O.O)

Only a few moments passed after Shadderscream had left before a blood curdling screech filled the air so terrifyingly close to Frostclan's camp. Quartzprickle's head jerked up from where she lay beside the Nursery, chewing idly on a beaked skull. At the sound, she sprang up, scattering the litter of bird bones about with her large paws. "What was that?!" Her icy eyes darted quickly to the camp's entrance where Veiledstar stood and she barreled forward with the same vivid energy as she once shown before the long depression that the recent Leafbare had brought upon the forest. She glanced over her shoulder, stopping beside the leader, to see various bodies moving around. Some poked their heads out of dens and others trotted out quickly. The bitter-tempered huntress blink in surprise as even the heavy bellied Deltaphase came hurrying out of the Nursery, eyes wide and looking as if she were going to burst with anxiety.

"What...Wha-what?!? Was tha-" The queen was quickly cut off by a another loud shriek- this one sounding livid and full of fury unlike the scream of fear and pain before it. Hisses of various cats soon rose up with the chorus and the scents of strangers began to mingle with that of Frostclan.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Vieledstar whipped his head around, scanning the area for any foreign bodies. He felt his fur bristle, slowly raising. Quartzprickle was beside him, he noticed-but there was not time to think of these things. "Quartzprickle, if you're fit, I want you to see where Shadderscream is. You're a fine huntress and should be able to track his scent. Please watch out-danger is everywhere. If the forest has been plagued with those strange cats, come back immediatly," he mewed, almost in a whisper, eyes darting about the clearing. The head huntress seemed invigorated once again, leaving no trace of the former exhaustion that filled her limbs. What am I to do? My clan is in a tizzy, and we could be easily attacked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Quartzprickle quickly nodded and went to start, but she froze. After a split second, she sprang backwards as a large group of cats exploded into the entrance of the camp, hissing and spitting curses. In the center stood two black cats.

"I told you! We didn't kill that cat! Honest!!" Blackpaw screamed at the top of his lung, his claws sinking into the ground as he fumed.

"Yeah right! So Death Berries just magically floated into Simplesong's maw and she went along and ate them?! No way- my sister would do no such thing!! And besides, that smelly purple kit with your stinks of the berry's scent!" The large black and white tom retorted furiously, his watery blue eyes blazing. He had a long slash running along his cheek beneath his right eye that was dripping with crimson blood and the familiar, metallic tang floated about the young Frostclan apprentice's paw.

"Shut up, will you?" Miasmapaw snarled, her crimson eyes glowing with both anger and fright. She gave the opposing tom a disgusted glare and spat in the cat's direction.

Many other cats formed in a silent group behind the speaking black and white tom, including an astonished Shadderscream as he struggled to reach the inside of his camp. The shadowy warrior pushed past a couple of cats, however, as he did so, he felt a warm presence as he felt his pelt brush up against another. He figured this would happen as he was pressed so close within the group, but somehow, it felt....different. He glanced back and caught the scarlet-tinged emerald eyes of a pretty white and crimson she-cat who only met his gaze for a moment before blushing and turning her face away.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Veiledstar squared his shoulders and pushed through the throng of cats, aiming to find either his own warrior or the black and white tom that seemed in charge. "Shadderscream, what is this all about?" he asked, spotting the pale-eyed tom as he pushed past a body. "Don't leave anything out-I want to know whatever you know." He was quite cross, and wished that all these cats would get away from his camp.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Shadderscream twisted his head around to see the cat who called him and meowed,"Errk! Veiledstar-"

However, the Frostclan warrior was cut off as pretty, fluffy she-cat with bright rose-tinted blue eyes poked her head above the throng with a curious look and suddenly roared,"My clan!! Away with you all NOW!!" At the harshness that seemed to be too much for such an innocent looking cat, the large group instant parted, all wearing wary looks. The rather small furball of grey-tinted cream-white fur shot the tom opposing Blackpaw and smiled curtly as the black-pointed grey and white warrior quickly slunk back with the rest before the she-cat moved towards the Frostclan leader. "Veiledstar, I presume?" The cat asked with a quizzical gaze before smiling. "Leader, you must be!! I am Kittenstar of Breezeclan. And from what I've heard from my warriors who researched the area, you are of Frostclan, are you not?" A friendly sound tinged her sweet voice.

"B-but Kittenstar- Simpleson-" the monotone colored tom began slowly.

"Hush Inkwater! Simplesong's not dead, you brat! If you had stayed by her side long enough, you would've noticed those were wild grapes. She's just old and passed out from exhaustion, you moron!" The small leader turned back to Veiledstar and Shadderscream as two other bodies padded up from behind her. Catching their scents, she added,"And these two are my sister, Waterwillow, and my daughter, Sorrelrosary. Please, we mean your clan no harm. We've only come to speak with such the highly regarded clan of the south."

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:18 pm

"Thank you kindly for clearing that up, Kittenstar. I am the leader of Frostclan, and this is our camp. My only question is where you hail from, and what you have come to do," Veiledstar mewed, dipping his head in respect. The she-cat seemed small and gentle, but she carried an air of importance that he couldn't deny.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 pm

(finally got around to reading The Last Hope. eh a little late)

Snowy stepped back, blinking in awe as a blue tom pads up beside her, his face straight with curiosity about these new cats. She looked to him and he back to her. "You with them?" He asked softly

She shook her head. "No, I'm not with them... I suppose you're a new clanmate then?"

"If you are joining Frostclan then, I suppose so."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:44 pm

(Hey, I haven't read Last Hope yet Razz)

Kittenstar blinked and sighed softly, a look of exhaustion upon her downy soft face. "Of course. I have plenty to tell, but..." she glanced back at her own cats before continuing,"It may take a tad bit and we've been traveling long. Would it be wrong to ask if my clanmates may settle down and relax their bristled pelts? We ask not to feast on your prey, but rather to just sit and regain their wits."

(WB for about everything except Digimon. I dunno why, but its been weighing heavily on my mind recently.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 pm

"That is fine. Rest as long as you like, but do refrain from hunting on our territory. You know as well as I how many hungry mouths a Clan must feed," Veiledstar mewed, dipping his head once again. He seemed weary to say the least, and he wished nothing but to be alone. However, he kept Kittenstar's gaze, searching in her eyes for ill intentions.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Kittenstar nodded silently and turned to her clan. With a curt nod of her head, the cats warily looked around and settled restlessly down where they stood. Each looked uncomfortable, with the exception of a small cluster of kits who continued to bounce around, batting playfully at one another. One dark grey she-cat with bright yellow eyes giggled and squealed as a dusty brown and black pelted tom chased after her, his icy blue eyes shining with the thrill of the hunt.

"Heheh Houndkit!! Why chase her when you can chase me?!" A pinkish-cream striped she-kit with mossy eyes chimed as she darted past her dark sister.

Miasmapaw sat in the shadows as she watched the kits run and play and the she-cat could help but feel the urge to utter a pained cry. She and her siblings had never acted as such- in fact, no other cat she had ever seen in Frostclan acted so happily. It was as if her icy clan had finally become frozen to the core, with all feelings of anything pleasant numbed away. As for this 'Breezeclan', the dark she-cat apprentice couldn't help but feel that the new clan must have some surplus of energy. Perhaps Frostclan can learn from this clan....And our dark intentions can finally waste away.

Kittenstar smiled, turning back to Veiledstar and the grey-ticked persian sat down, her watery-grey colored sister to one side and her pretty, slender daughter to the other. "Veiledstar, firstly, please forgive Inkwater. He's one of my most trusted warriors and he truly meant no harm. Where we come from, there is never war or confrontation between the clans. We are Breezeclan, or otherwise the Fertile Clan, of the Southwest. We've suddenly had great troubles and word has said that in the past, your clan was a grand cluster of warriors, loyal to the code and very helpful to lesser clans in need. So we came to seek your advice for our refuge." The small leader's eyes shown much sadness and Sorrelrosary turned her head.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Owlgaze's silver-laced blue eyes were slightly wide, the young warrior's dark head tipped toward the newcomer, Kittenstar. As he listened to her words, sadness came into his gaze. We may have once been a great Clan, but now... I doubt this Breezeclan is truly the lesser Clan here.

((*gasp* Ohlook, I finally made an RP post! :O
XD Short, but oh well~

And also, happy Easter, guys!))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

"Yes, our Clan has a past full of glory. At the moment, our warriors are strong and our hunters able, but all Clans are facing their own troubles. We are still a grand Clan, but our strength isn't at it's peak, due to the harsh leaf-bare. We can offer only our hospitality-May you rest well with Frostclan protecting your Clanmates," Veiledstar meowed, choosing his words carefully. He wanted to express his Clan's weakness, but he knew that was not the thing to do, and it would only drop the morale of his warriors even more. His gaze dropped to the ground for a moment while his eyes misted with his sadness, but he soon brought them back up with faux confidence. His regal pose remained a staple.

(Uggghhhh. I have, like, two warriors to choose from for deputyness.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 pm

(Lol Sheyna. Happy Easter you guys!! Razz)

Kittenstar nodded and gave the grey tom a sympathetic smile. It seemed to the smaller leader that there was something wrong midst the clan foreign to her, but she merely let it slide by. If he wishes to consult it to me, then so be it. But I shan't pry. Clearing her throat, the she-cat sat up slightly taller and mewed,"Isn't the same with all clans? In our home, the grass grows tall and remains warm throughout the cold seasons and herbs and fruit still bear within the land. Yet, there are those- Twolegs to be exact- who wreak havoc upon our land with no mercy. Our fruit and herbs, pluck or destroyed, and we have been left with an empty wasteland that once flourished with life. I know full well that it shall grow back plenty we the Twolegs finally leave, but what is my clan to do until the bitter Leafbare passes over? I'm also sure our rivals shall be facing their own strife and will have no help for us, nor the clans to the Southeast. They are locked in an eternal war amongst themselves. You see, there are many clans within this region- and the world- but, all do have their own troubles. No an escape the struggle for life." Kittenstar lowered her head and choked out a sigh. "But," she gave a tired, yet pleasant smile as she gazed at the ground. "It isn't all for naught. You see, cats come and go, code bend and break through the wear of the seasons, yet, our names stand strong. There shall always be a Breezeclan and a Frostclan, even when our time has passed and even if our clans fall into ruin over time, it is our names that shall remain plastered upon the earth than none can forget. All shall remember our reign and our time."

(I have no idea where I'm going with this post. Please, enjoy my randomness Neutral)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:37 pm

(I don't even know where to start with that post o.o)
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:55 pm

(bump?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 pm

-bump bump-
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 pm

(I typed out a long RP post. My internet connection failed.
I typed out a nice, but shorter, post. My internet connection? FAILED.
FUCK IT NEVERMIND.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:20 pm

(fuck man.....that sucks- well, almost as bad as me typing out four long RP setups for PF at the same time since I like my shit to stay together.....and my dad cut our electricity T_T)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:30 pm

(Ooooo....that's pretty bad. One perk of me being disorganized as fuck is that I do everything seperate. But then it all goes to shit anyway...
I'm gonna try to RP again. I'll try to copy and paste if I press send and it doesn't go through.)

Veiledstar let out a heavy sigh, murmuring to himself, "For better or worse, we will always be remembered." His mind was set ablaze with the mystifying thought of all the other clans in the wide, wide land. He knew of many clans of time's past from legends passed down from elders to kits. He had never left the boundaries of Frostclan and its rival clans, and he doubted he ever would.

Emeraldeye's claws dug into the floor of the medicine cat's den, his eyes fighting to stay open as he stared, almost unseeing, at nothingness. There was a gleam in his eyes-the gleam of madness. He'd always been a sane cat, rational and open-minded. He didn't think too deeply about weird things that happened in the strange Frostclan. However, this insomnia, the horrible dreams...He couldn't take it.
Every time he slipped into blissful sleep, it was crushed by yowling, panicked voices that scraped against his ears like claws on stone. It sent him spiraling into insanity. How could Starclan cats be doing this? They were different than Starclan...Their echoing voices, though the volume, seemed somewhat faint or distant-at least more than they should be. What was the most notable, though, was that their pelts looked faded and dull. The stars could barely be seen shining in the almost colorless fur.
There wasn't anything he could do. He was slipping out of the cursed conciousness that depraved him of rest. His lids closed heavily, his mind shutting down. Stay. Awake. Stay. Awake. Stay...
Yowls and screeches filled his ears.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Kittenstar shook her head at the tom's comment and added her sigh with his. "I'm so very sorry to intrude upon your clan, Veiledstar. But please, take pity up my weakened clan. We merely have come down here for a short time until we have a plan to force out the Twolegs from our home."

"Well, there is the mini camp by the river that they can stay at." Quartzprickle mewed, walking put from the hunter's den. "Of course, its dreadfully close to the border and I'm sure Mossclan, as well as Boulderclan and Flameclan, are still on the lookout for all of you. Perhaps another place would be better?" The she-cat lifted her head, swiveling it around the camp as if to scan for a good direction in which to send the cats.

"Actually, there is a place that is much farther from the borders with the other clan, near the back out our territory." Relicheart meowed carefully, but kindly. His voice seemed almost as if his excitement had been peaked. "It hasn't been used since the last war with Flameclan, over six seasons before my own birth, but it should still be stable enough to set up a camp for a bit." Though he couldn't see their smiles, Relicheart could feel the positive energy radiating from the newcomers.

The white she-cat from before, Sorrelrosary, poked her head up from the cluster of cats and meowed curiously,"Mother, shall I go tell the others of such news?"

Shadderscream tilted his head. "What do you mean others?"

"Well you can't think we'd bring our queens, elders, and kits on a search patrol, could you? They've stayed a little bit behind- along that river you guys were talking about. Also, Chestnut and Leaflet are still there and the last time we spoke, they said they could feel hungry eyes."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 pm

"Yes, the old camp should be suitable for you and your clanmates. Please don't feel like a burden; I am more than happy to help you in your time of need." Veiledstar's word we're not completely a lie; though he was a bit concerned about the sudden coming of this new clan, he knew the guilt of turning them away would haunt him eternally if he did so. These Breezeclan cat were sensible, their leader calm and humble. He appreciated their ability to seek help, something he knew would be hard for himself.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Two moons had passed since Breezeclan made their way down to Frostclan and taken refuge in the back of their territory in a substitute camp used by ancient warriors. Kittenstar, though still bound by Frostclan's laws, has risen up in power and has begun working alongside Veiledstar as an aid against rival clans and an ally to converse with on secretive levels. The leaders have become such close allies that the clans are nearly knitted together. Most Breezeclan cats stay within the makeshift camp that they've learned to call home for the time, but some warriors and queens near kitting or those with very young kits stay within Frostclan's camp, either to provide extra support for patrols or hunts, while the kits remain safe and healthy. Apprentices have learned to travel back and forth in patrols to transfer prey and intel between the camps of the clans and Breezeclan has even attended the latest Gathering with Frostclan, though Mossclan and Flameclan are rather wary that Frostclan may soon rise back to power and become the strongest clan in the forest like in the long past with the assistance of the Breeze.

Deltaphase's litter of two are healthy and strong, and the apprentices Cursepaw, Mitepaw?, Rippaw?, Bluepaw, Sourpaw, Blackpaw, and Miasmapaw have gained their full names- Miasmarose even claiming the title of a Breezeclan member in order to learn the ways of their former medicine cat, Blacksun, and current- Glassfrit.

Though Frostclan has no current apprentices, some of their warriors have become the mentors of the Breezeclan kits ready to be apprenticed due to the newest clan's high fertility rates.

Clans:

(This post is.....I don't know.....)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40