Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

Malicepaw chuckled at her frustration and mewed,"Yes, I believe he'll understand. Perhaps you'll lead the way?" He gently cuffed her ear, careful to keep his extra thick paw from hurting her. He then began to walk, his heavy ended tail curled and his small ears pricked forward, bright eyes glowing charmingly.

(Perhaps they run into Croi? and startled the apprentices?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

Enigmapaw nodded and bounded forward, gesturing for Malicepaw to follow.

(Eh, I dunno. We should wait until everyone is online.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 am

(I'll just be lurking until I find something to do that isn't complete SPAM.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 am

(Rogueheart will not be pleased.

Reeeallly bad wb)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am

( ENIGMA WILL NOT CARE. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 am

Malicepaw hurried after Enigmapaw in order to keep, his paws feeling tingly with nervousness and excitement. Was Frostclan just going to accept them in, a spineless cat who left their clan and a deformed monster from Flameclan? And surely there would the few cats that would remember him from battle, and he was sure that they wouldn't be too fond on the idea of him joining the clan. What am I worried about? As long as I'm with Enigmapaw, I'm sure everything will be fine. If worse comes to worse, Flameclan are always accepting of clanborn cats. If I have to, I'll chock down my fear and take her there, so that she can stay safe.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:12 pm

(I don't know. I don't care.)

Emeraldeye was awoken from a light sleep by the sound of retching coming from outside. Oh great. Who's sick now? he thought, padding out of his den to see Shadowcore cursing loudly near Camp's edge with a puddle of vomit next to him. A sparrow with two bites taken from the body was shoved to the side. Poisoned prey? he asked himself, bounding over. "What happened over here?" He inquired, being careful to keep his paws away from the red-ish orange muck.
"Damn hunter thought it was funny to poison the damn food..." Shadowcore mumbled, still trying to get the taste out of his mouth.
Emeraldeye took a closer look at the sparrow and saw a few prickly leaves sticking out. He carefully pulled out a few with his teeth. "Yarrow. No wonder. It makes cats vomit, usually used to rid the body of toxins," He muttered, digging a hole to bury the wasted prey.
"Who caught this?"
"Featherpaw."
"No wonder. Eh....No matter how funny her little stunt was, she is gonna be FUCKED when Harrierstar finds out."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverWind Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Since Croi had decided to rest until the moon was high enough in the sky, Moonpaw decided to find something to do to pass time. At first she thought of playing with the fellow apprentices, padding over and watching them for a moment. "Can I join in?" She asked with a meow. Sitting down on all fours as her tail swished somewhat eagerly.
SilverWind
SilverWind

http://angel-hearted-being.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 am

(I suppose that can be just about anyone.)

"I suppose you can, ya see this game is. How to wake up Shadderpaw in the most embarrassing way possible since he kept kicking me." Sleetpaw meowed, she was sitting outside the apprentice den glaring at the inhabitants. "Every night he wakes me up, but tonight I'm going to get some payback."
She was rolling some dried leaves and moss together.

Rogueheart twitched his whiskers at Shadowcore. "Your so very nice to her she must have wanted to give you a gift." He dead panned, practically daring Shadowcore to talk back to him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:45 am

(Lol he normally kicks Del. Its only sometimes that he kicks someone else. XD)

Deltapaw froze, locking her florescent gaze with those of Moonpaw and Sleetpaw. "But Sleetpaw! Just let me talk to him tomorrow; I promise he'll stop." she mewed pleadingly before receiving a swift kick to the jaw from her brother. It seemed that he had quicker reflexes when he was asleep, rather than when he was awake. Deltapaw's dark colored fur fluffed out in surprise, then quickly laid flat again, moving her jaw. "H-he can't help it; its been a habit he's had since kithood. Please don't pester him, please!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 am

"Fuck off!" Shadowcore growled, keeping himself from lashing out at Rogueheart. His claws churned the hard-packed earth beneath his paws. His black-furred face was held in a scowl. The dark warrior bounded into the forest, heading to the river for a drink.

Featherpaw had been listening to everthing they said. "I'm up for that, Sleetpaw!" She mewed from her nest in the back. She picked her way through a tangle of sleeping bodies to get to them. "It won't be that bad, Deltapaw. Don't get your tail in a twist."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverWind Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:44 am

"Doesn't sound like a very fun game" Moonpaw mewed. Feeling a little awkward. truthfully the young apprentice still had the thoughts of the elder's story heavy on her mind. Star Clan as well as the sky of no stars seemed to be both very important places in the history of the clans. Moonpaw was more curious where or who it was decided which cat was good or evil as well. Turning her attention back to her fellow apprentices. "Why don't we see who can climb the highest on a tree? I bet you can't beat me." Moonpaw mused.
SilverWind
SilverWind

http://angel-hearted-being.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 am

"No time, kits!" Croi sprung from his resting place with such force that he nearly tripped onto his face. "I lost track of time. Come on, the moon is high in the sky and it's the perfect time for a little, fun... spooky trip in the woods." He laughed, twitching his tail and yowled for the apprentices (and kit) to follow him.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 am

Owlpaw bounded over to Croi immeadiately. "Can I come too?" he asked hopefully.

((Bleh, some WB. But I wanna participate for once. XD))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 am

"Ooooof course!" Croi spun around, rising onto his hind legs and holding his right paw out for a second before falling back on his paws. "Let's get a move on, then."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 am

Sleetpaw turned away from her contemplation of 'how best to wake up that annoying Shadderpaw' to look incredulously at Moonpaw. "You? Beat me? At tree climbing? You are on sis-" She was cut off by Croi. "Rat chaser." She grumbled. "Go on you little ghost hunt, I'll take you up on that challenge late. Now... Shadderpaw..." She turned back to the apprentice den, ice blues eyes narrowed angrily.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:00 am

Two lazily blinking eyes matched up with Sleetpaw's. "Errk...Sle-Sleetpaw...? A-am I dreaming?" He yawned softly, apparently not aware of the the other cats. Sitting up in the dark, his pale gaze struggled to focus, though it remained glazed over and milky. "Hey, you know, with the moon reflecting your pelt like that, you almost seem like starlight; the perfect picture of radiance." /////////he drew up one paw to his face, rubbing one eye as he gave a soft smile, being sleepily content.

This, of course, caused a wave of confusion and shock to flow through the remaining cats. But Deltapaw knew it wasn't his fault; she knew her brother had a habit of being a bit of a romantic, though it was only apparent when he was tired, when he let his guard down. Even if he had no romantic feelings toward a cat, he couldn't help but compliment them; even she had received a few during his past midnight waking sessions. "Oh brother.."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 am

"Eh, ahum. What was that?" Sleetpaw meowed. She turned her head. "Could you speak up a bit, cause you're mumbling crazy talk and I can't figure out if you actually had the nerve to say that." She growled, her ears twitching in annoyance. She was tired, sore, angry and he had the went and tried to flatter her?
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 am

As Shadderpaw attempted to move closer to Sleetpaw, his eyes blinked in a sleepy context, Deltapaw lurched forward into her brother to push him back. "N-no brother! That's close enough; she heard you the first time!"

In reaction to the push causing his to fall back, he hit his head on the ground and scowled, spitting,"Dammit Deltapaw! What was that for?! You know no to bother me when I'm sleeping!" He blinked in confusion as his eyes traveled to the faces of the cats seemingly surrounding him. "What? What's got all of you so interested?" He then realized what he had said, fully remembering the scene, though he tried to hide the fact that he knew and attempted to make it seem that he had been out of his head, which he had been, and that it was all just mindless jabbering. But he knew deep down, when he said something while being tired, it had always been the truth.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 am

Featherpaw gazed at him awkwardly. Well then, she thought, glancing at Sleetpaw, then back at Shadderpaw. She padded back to her nest with her tail held high and curled up in the soft moss. Eh. I have time to wonder in the morning, she thought, falling asleep on her back with three paws tucked closely to her and one hind leg sprawled out.

Cursekit padded from the nursery to Croi, her face lit up like the moon. "Are we really going?" She asked, her voice high-pitched with excitement. Wow. This was what it felt like to look forward to something. Eh, not that great, but I guess it's alright. I'll definatly have to try it again sometimes, she thought, tail twitching.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Croi laughed and picked up Cursekit by the scruff, slinging her over his shoulder and onto his back. "Hang on!" He shouted, laughing as he began to run around in a wide circle. "Is everyone ready?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Cursekit giggled as she clutched Croi's back tightly, trying to keep her claws from digging too far into his skin. She was sure he wouldn't really mind, but she wasn't taking any chances. "Do you think we're gonna find a ghost?" She asked happily, a toothy feline grin showing up on her usually-saddened face.

(I feel like RPing all my somber charriers happy, my angry charries calm, my annoying charries helpful, my mysterious charries open, and my happy charries evil. WTF?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:25 pm

"I don't know, but that's what we're gonna find out, isn't it?" Croi laughed again, sliding to a stop and gesturing for the others to follow him into the woods. "Let's go!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Cursekit's ears pricked, one of her paws slightly rising from Croi's back. She had heard something. Just the wind...Or birds...Or crickets, she decided, shrugging it off. Her crimson fur looked black in the dim light of moonhigh.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:17 pm

What started with nervous chuckling from Lavapaw as he watched the ongoing drama between Sleetpaw, Shadderpaw and Deltapaw turned into full blown laughter as he rolled on his back, loud sounds escaping his maw. He couldn't explain what hem found so funny about it, as he slowly rolled upright, struggling for breath.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next