Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 39 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:26 pm

A smile lit up the face of the dark kit. "Oh really?! Well, its not surprising that you've heard of me!! After all, I'm the Great Blackstar, famous fighter of the land!! Hahahahoo!!" His claws slid in and out of their sheathes excitedly as his ivy green eyes glittered. After a moment of bathing himself in his self-contentedness, the rather tiny apprentice stalked closer over to the she-cat and scoffed,"You've heard of me, so what makes you think you can fool me with that pathetic lie?! I know you cans have been skulking around this forest and have attacked any cat who's come into contact with you, but I'll have you know, I'm not like all the others! I'm a cat who's power will surpass Starclan, so I can't just let you slide by!!" Blackpaw then did it- he threw himself at the she-cat with the quickest speed he had ever used. A speed that his clan had never seen. It was as if he had kept his skill hidden, as to not appear too far stronger than the rest of his clanmates to strike fear in their hearts- though he knew not that it had already sunk in to the majority of them- and darted beneath the pale cat with such a smooth stride that the blades of grass around him barely wavered as he carefully nipped at her paws. I'll have this cat packing in two seconds, so I won't have to soil myself with her blood. That would only my my clan more nervous of an attack from those rogues. "And hey- why'd you come here alone? That's sure weird!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:30 pm

She blinked, looking at this cat. He wasn't attacking her, but she knew he could. This cat was a bit too big for his paws though. He needed to be taught a lesson, however a lesson she couldn't teach, she looked down at him, not moving a bit, though not reacting to him either. "I told you, I'm not a part of the rogue cats that you speak of. Be smart young one, do I even smell of this area?" She did her best to smile, knowing that her scent would smell nothing of this area.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Blackpaw hissed and yowled,"Don't patronize me!! I know that you are from somewhere else than here!! Don't play me for a fool!" Blood boiling, the tom that had merely been trying to force her away without any real violence had scowled and gripped the ground, churning the soil with his dark claws as he crunched down on the she-cat's paw in front of him...hard. Blood trickled down the sides of his lower jaw and pooled beneath each tooth as he gave her a good shake before pulling away. As he crept from beneath the strange cat, he gave her left flank a sharp ram with the crown of his head, the blunt force of the thick skull surely enough to knock even the most muscular warrior warrior down a few pegs. His blue-tipped, striped tail lashed viciously as he raised one clawed-paw in a threat to swipe the pale cat with a good right hook, his eyes now appearing quite dark, yet shiny- with bloodlust, that was for sure. It was obvious he was well past listening to any words- reason, logic, or the like.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 pm

She gasped, yowling out as the the tom attacked her, the paws weren't too bad, but damn the cat was strong for his size. His head-ramming into her flank spun her around, but her mobility lead her to stay upon her paws. Then she caught his eyes, and instantly she understood. she needed space, growling, she flashed a paw out, slamming it across his face with enough force to send him at least onto his side. She took off then, not knowing in what direction she was heading. Unwittingly she was heading for the training hollow.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:46 pm

(Damn........out of a defense of 50 lv.100s, only 12 survived......I'm getting a bit pissed with PB....Grrrrrrr!)

Blackpaw bit his lower lip as he stumbled backwards, the young cat a little unsteady on his paws, but still standing. The nerve of that cat- "Grrr!!! GRRRAAAHHH!" He sprang forward, a cheeky grin on his face. I'll just run her towards the others!! I may have to split my fame with them, but its something I'll get over! My clan's more important!!

Sourpaw sat silently, his crimson eyes closed as he calmly meditated, waiting for his brother to return. However, just as he sprang up from a new scent filling his nose, he felt Relicheart bristle beside him. Great......This is just grand- Blackpaw's brought a visitor. And the two cats with me- Relicheart and Veiledstar- they're the most welcoming of anyone in Frostclan!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Veiledstar pricked his ears, searching for a sound to match the scent he detected. He felt his fur bristle as he thought of the hostile cats that Shadderscream reported. Have they the nerve to invade our territory? he thought, feeling a growl rise in his throat. For the moment, he let his fur lie flat-there was no need to appear as an attacker with surprise still in their grasp.

(My Sawsbuck and Emboar died ;.; )
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

(Grr....and this high level person did so because they apparently saw how much resources I had accumulated and raided me while I slept last night.....dammit!!! So I'm basically starting back at square one. But to make sure I keep myself from freaking out over more deaths is to act like a real heartless general- all given up for one purpose....TO WIN!!! So I'm training all of my pokemon to lv 100 so they can fight, regardless of their species.....except for my darling little Aelita, my shiny Marrep. That one's a keeper Razz

Surprisingly, my Sawsbuck survived when all my dragon types fell Razz)

Shadderscream's body stiffened as his nose filled up with the scents of Blackpaw and the approaching she-cat, his ears bending back- not out paranoia, however. Wait....something's not right here.....this new scent- it doesn't match that of those other cats! Quickly catching sight of the small black apprentice guiding the pale she-cat towards them forcibly, the dark warrior hurried over and blocked the she-cat's path. But the look on his face wasn't hostile. "Blackpaw!! Halt- she's not one of them!! You, who are you?" His voice was calm and soothing, and very welcoming. "Please, forgive him if he's caused you any grief- he's still learning the ropes." He gave the younger tom a quick glance with his dual-colored eyes, smirking softly at the surprised look upon Blackpaw as the young apprentice took a safe step back. Good- he's figuring out he's wrong.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:45 am

The she-cat slid to a stop, looking behind her warily. The black tom took a step back and she breathed a sigh of quick relief. She turned her head back to Shadderscream (still want to say Starscream on that..). "My name is Snowy. I was just on my way passing through when your friend came across me. It's okay, I understand I'm on your territory, but I wasn't hunting or anything. I'm just a loner." She mewed quickly, still not completely trusting of these cats, but she did her best not to let it show.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

The warrior studied Snowy for a moment, his pale blue and green eyes scanning to see if he could her if she were lying. With a sigh, he gave another small smile and meowed calmly,"I am Shadderscream of Frostclan- yes, you are on our territory, but please, let me ask you......you know of our ways, don't you- or, at least, something of them?" He glanced back at Relicheart and Veiledstar and blinked a bit in astonishment as he noticed the massive elder tom had sat back down, his golden-fleeced apprentice along with him. So they're letting me continue?!.....But what of Veiledstar....what shall he think? The grey and sepia-tabbied cat turned his gaze back to the she-cat before him, and as he did such, he couldn't help but glance over her shoulder to see Blackpaw had vanished. So....he's gone now? Strange... Shaking his head, the warrior motioned towards the sandy smooth ground of the training grounds and mewed invitingly,"Well, Snowy- would you like to sit down and rest your tired legs.......and tell me how and what you know of my clanmates?" As the warrior padded slowly over to sit down at the base of a rotted, dry tree, his ear flicked and he sighed. I know its a drag to think too much into it.......but didn't he have a kit with that name........Snowy, huh?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

She blinked, not at all expecting the reaction from this tom. She shook her head. "My legs aren't that tired, but thank you." She studied him for a moment. Was that recognition in his eyes? She wondered what the tom could be thinking, but she parted the thought out as she responded to his questions. "Very little, Shadderscream. I only know what I've heard from rumors or seen for my own eyes."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Shadderscream cocked his head to one side as he looked at the she-cat. "Hmm? Rumors? What kind of rumors?" He glanced over to Relicheart, and the crimson warrior merely gave him back the confused look that the elder cat had received from Shadderscream. The young tom then turned back to Snowy, his tail waving curiously in the air. Where did that Blackpaw go? I just can't think straight knowing he's slinking around here somewhere....

"Grrrr! Can you believe it?! After I got into a fight with her, Shadderscream just waltzes up and offers to chat with her in our training grounds on our territory!! He's absolutely insane!" The small black cat hissed as his teeth clenched from pain. "Damn, Miasmapaw- can't you make that sting a little less?"

"No, but I can make it sting more if you don't shut up!" the leery she-cat snarled, her crimson gave on the pad of one of her brother's hind paws, examining the small hole gored through it from the thorn she had pulled out of it. "Those herbs to make sure nothing infects it, but all my pain-relief and inflammatory herbs have gone rotten and bad and I've yet to pick new ones. You can deal with a bit of pain.....right?" Her eyes flashed up to meet her brother's and the look he gave her made her gasp slightly with surprise. "Why.....why are you look at me like that?!....and smiling?!"

"Hehe....you know, you're pretty good with those herbs for an idiot. you know, when I become leader, I'll make sure you become the medicine cat. And if anyone disagrees, I'll kill them!! Hahah- OWWW!!"

"Stop being foolish, Blackpaw! Why would you kill your trusted clanmates- and besides, who would want to make you leader, fuzz-brain?" The she-cat lashed at the side of his head with a hard paw, claws sheathed. However, she wore a joking gleam in her eyes.

"Oh shut up! I didn't mean I was really gonna kill them. Just rough them up a bi- Ouch!"

"Just shut up and sit still. Heheh..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Snowy smiled. "You know, the old ridiculous rumors that kittypets spread. There are a few that get around that are worth listening to. I believe one of them is for the young black one who chased me back here." She slowly sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. "What's your clan like?"
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Shadderscream's eyes widened at the she-cat's words, and as he started to gulp down his astonishment and speak, Relicheart, to his surprise, cut him off.

"Rumors of Blackpaw, hmmm.....? That's not surprising.....is it Shadderscream? Sourpaw?" His olive gaze darted to the leader. Veiledstar...? Shaking his head, the elder continued,"You see, we've had some...difficulties with that young one.....he's the son of a kittypet and..." He froze a bit with concern as his own apprentice's scarlet eyes rolled over him, searching deep within the crimson cat's body as if to see what his mentor truly meant. "Err.....well, I believe its because he want's to prove himself to the clan that he acts out....This is his brother, Sourpaw..and Blackpaw's mentor and our leader, Veiledstar." Why haven't you spoken, our leader..?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

"Yes, Blackpaw," Veiledstar murmured, staring at the she-cat-Snowy-with a steely glare. It was not that he didn't trust her, but he felt the need to challenge rogues more than he would've as a mere warrior. "So...Snowy, you've heard rumors of the Clans? I am the leader of my Clan-the one whose territory you have trespassed upon. Tell me...Why might you be curious of our Clan's ways? Why not go along your merry way as a loner, and not get tangled up with us?" His voice was calm and smooth, but buried down, he wanted the loner to leave, to the very core of his being. Another she-cat, one not used to the ridicule of Frostclan, did not need to be mistreated because of his warriors.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Snowy was no slouch, and she could feel the feelings rolling off the tom who called himself the leader. They weren't good. Well that's to be expected, she's on his territory really. She mewed calmly. "lets see, I was padding along, Blackpaw chased me here and now I am talking to you cats. Doesn't leave much of a chance to just pad along on my merry way now does it?" She rolled her eyes toms.... "Maybe I have some interest in what a clan is like. It can be rather lonely living all by your lonesome."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Veiledstar fixed Snowy with a calm, yet somehow fierce, amber stare. "Stubborn, aren't you?" He leaned in closer, lowering his voice. "Clan life is harsh. You must live by the code-She-cats are hunters and queens, and toms are warriors. Toms lead, and toms heal. She-cats are obediant to us, and further, to the Clan itself. You must be completely loyal to be a member of Frostclan." His gaze was fiery, but he felt a small twinge of doubt, almost undetectable to even himself. "Forgive and forget. Blackpaw is aggressive, but he's reasonable, and he won't hunt you. We all will let you go as long as you leave our territory and don't return." After a moment of thought, he finally meowed, "Sometimes the you are loneliest when surrounded by others."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm

She smiled. He wanted her gone. The way he was speaking was to try to discourage her to join his clan. She did believe him though, and perhaps he was right. But this didn't discourage her. She was a natural borne hunter and she was tired of living alone. Looking him in the eyes. "I thank you for the words of warning, however, I think I'd like to accompany you back anyhow." She didn't even flinch as she looked eye to eye with him, clearly she wasn't a she-cat who would back down, even in the face of impossible odds.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 pm

"Relicheart? As my trusted deputy, I ask your opinion on the subject," Veiledstar padded over to the aging Tom, his face an emotionless mask. He could tell Snowy wasn't the obedient type, which would only make Clan life harder for her. I can't feel guilty. It's completely her choice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 pm

The old warrior sighed and sat down. "Veiledstar, you are the leader of this clan. My words are irrelevant in comparison to yours....however, seasons have ripened my wisdom.....but at a cost. I believe now would be the best time to tell you." He looked at the leader with a hardened gaze, though the lock of his eyes appeared to be focused more on the left of Veiledstar's face. "Frostclan is getting old and the new generations that shall replace us are wily and have varied views. To send away such a willing young she-cat, when those are what we are lacking the most now, would be send your clan into a frenzied state of hunger and disrupt order....Also, we'll need more to teach the young ones.....as my time to do such has finally passed." The large crimson cat closed his eyes and finished softly,"I must resign from being Sourpaw's mentor. He knows and it full aware of why such must be done and has accepted the fact that he needs a new mentor- someone to teach him alongside with the Tutor of Shame. If you haven't already become aware.....this last passing moon, I've been relying on merely my sense of scent and sound.....but those, too, are fading........like my eyes have..."

Sourpaw shifted next to where the massive cat spoke solemnly; his crimson gaze had remained fixed on the ground since the training had been said to begin, knowing a few days before they had been order to spar with Blackpaw and the leader. Shame....that's what he calls it.......but I'd hate to prove him wrong.....Oh Del....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:52 pm

"You always were a great warroir," Veiledstar meowed, his voice wistful as he thought of past memories, when the Relicheart was still a strong and noble tom, more worthy of the leader position. I have to think of my Clan. I'm being selfish again! He scolded himself, as he had been doing since he had become leader. I must think of the Clan first.
"Snowy, follow me to our camp. You may make a fine addition to Frostclan." The pain that he knew he would've once felt was numbed by loyalty, and he let his mind feel at ease. He was doing the right thing.
Who should mentor Sourpaw? Shadowcore has no apprentice...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:07 pm

She looked over the tom, they called him Relicheart. She could see it, now that she was looking for it, the cat's eyes never really focused on her, and his ears flicked a bit more than a normal cat's would. Looking back to the leader, she bowed her head respectfully and began to follow him back.

(-throws Blueshard's name in there, just to say he mentored someone in this clan before he retired-)
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Relicheart nudged Sourpaw to the large golden cat's paws- he knew exactly where the young cat was and made sure that he was to follow them back home. Softly, he murmured into the sour-attituded cat's ear,"Don't worry. I promise you, things will turn out.." The two followed shortly behind Veiledstar, snowy, and Shadderscream.

(I just read that 'shadder' comes from the Old English word 'scatter' Imagine- Scatteredscreams? Ehhh- sound like a good name for a future grandkit or something? XD)

"So....if he can't see.......then who's going to be named deputy?" A shadowy voice hissed smoothly through the darkness of the unseen.

"Why, that would be me, dear sister- who else did you think it could possibly be?" Another laughed.

"I suppose you're right....But darling brother, how can you possibly think to become the cherished deputy of Frostclan? You're merely a kit!'

"As are you, fair sister- however, you still seek such great respect, don't you? You long for it- so I pity you."

Pity me?! Why, it should be I who pities you- one who has never lived!"

"Ahh, but that is where you are wrong, sweet sibling. I have yet to taste the air of defeat, like all living beings have- but I have lived. I lived on in you.....at least, until you ceased to live."

"Hmm....true enough, I suppose. But what I wonder- why is it that you wish to become leader?"

"Only because it is his desire for such. As because he grants me life through himself, it is only natural that the mind assists the body in the goal they share together. Why is it that you share your soul with hers?"

"Why, she is another she-cat, like I once was, who has potential to become great things.....but it was stolen away. Like the great fire took from me, the laws of the Frost have stolen away her own dreams. I must help her be recognized-"

"Naughty, naughty kits..." A new voice cooed, slick as silk and sweet as milk. "I shall have you know that little imps such as yourselves are not welcome among my forest if it is foolish acts you wish to play. The last time one such as yourself stayed by my aid, she lashed back at my home and its dwellers with full force of anarchic destruction. My home's lush beauty is meant to be protected, not filthied with the curse of lies and possession."

The two dark shadows spirited away deeper into the territory of Frostclan, giggling and cackling to one another, leaving the pure soul to herself. "Those poor kits......sharing their souls with those of lost innocence....to claim their desires in the way they weren't meant to be collected..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Veiledstar led the cats back to Frostclan's camp, sitting proudly by the entrance as he waited for them all to file in after he. "This is Frostclan's camp, Snowy-A fine camp if any. Here you will find any cat that is not patroling or hunting, and isn't fit to do so."

Featherfreeze's eyes darted about camp, searching for the warrior that haunted her dreams and plagued all other restless nights. He was nowhere to be found, not lurking amongst the dens or doing anything sinister. How lavishly she would praise the day of his death, however soon it may be. Until he was gone, even Starclan would not be a safe place for the white huntress whose soul yearned to be a warrior. Her bony hips bounced up and down as she trotted along, ears back, tail down. Her stomach sank below her ribs, visible through a thin fur coat. It could've been a beautiful coat with proper nutrition and care. One could practically see it-plenty of soft, velvety fur, a long, flowing tail, and graceful paws. But never again might Featherfreeze have such a lush coat, and never again may she have meat on her bones-or so she thought. Without doubt, soon there would be leeches amongst her, sapping her strength but widening her girth.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:45 pm

(Ooooo yay!! Frostie's back in business!!! Very Happy

PS: Made Soulthunder's crazy-ass birth clan a reality on PF. Probably the most work I've ever done on just a setup XD)

Relicheart kept his head low as he padded into the camp, passing the leader and continuing into the Elder's den. The great crimson and black tabby received many confused and surprised looks from those watching within the clearing of the camp as they idly sat chittering like squirrels.

Sourpaw and Shadderscream followed in after Relicheart, but stopped beside Snowy, remaining before Veiledstar. The smaller golden tom kept his gaze on the ground and his ash-stained fangs clamped on his lip to prevent any harsh words from escaping. As his fur bristled in uncertainty of what was to come, the dark tabby warrior remained silent as well as he stood beside the sitting apprentice, his pale eyes drifting off to see if he could catch a glimpse of the elder deputy before his gaze darted back to the leader. Finally, he spoke. "So, Veiledstar....it seems we have quite a bit on our plates, don't you believe? How shall you conduct it all?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

"Yes, Sourpaw, we have much to do. I will think of a way. This will be a terrible upset to the Clan, to hear of Relicheart's retirement. If only our bodies didn't fail us," Veiledstar sighed, staring at the ground. He was young and able, but he felt world-weary and old, as if he'd lived just as long as his dear friend. Every cat would miss him as deputy, and fit warriors that weren't all too corrupt may be hard to come by. There was no telling who Frostclan's new deputy was, and no telling who may mentor Sourpaw.

(Who will be the deputy..?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next