Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 38 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 am

(Mew, I think Cobalt is out of the question unless you speed something up.)

"Very troubling indeed," Veiledstar meowed, his voice grave. "I will be on alert for trespassers. Please report to Emeraldeye about Quartzprickle, and I'm leaving it up to you to create a spy patrol to investigate. Do you think you're up for it?" He asked, sighing deeply. He didn't say the most prominent thing on his mind. I think Frostclan has seen its last light.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 am

(Heh.....heheh......speed up what?.....heh.....)

Shadderscream nodded and backed away. "It would be my pleasure, Veiledstar." With a dip of his head, the young warrior continued over to the still staggering white hunter, and after whispering a few words into her ear, Quartzprickle nodded and lead on the dark cat's shoulder, allowing him to lead her to the Medicine cat's den.

"Emeraldeye. Emeraldeye, are you in here?!" Shadderscream was a bit surprised that the old tabby's little gatekeeper wasn't here to alert them that Emeraldeye was either here or gone, and the heavy scent of herbs that wafted through the den was sure to mask the tom's own scent, so even the clan with the rules that no she-cat could heal still was now accustom to having someone to give them news on their medicine cat....but without her, they were blind to where their only healer would be. Damn- I hate being left in the dark like this-

"Brother.....calm down please." A sweet scent filled his nose from behind him as the soft cheek of Deltaphase rubbed gently against him shoulder as she approached him. "I promise, you'll be fine if you just take a few breathes." The expecting she-cat simply smiled as her brother gave a small nod and sigh.

(Found out that there's a new Eeveelution a good couple of hours ago.....though I think you've already beaten me to the punch, haven't you, Tor?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm

(Not on this one, Mew. Not on this one. What's the eeveelution?
I totally attacked this random person like 3 times and stolen 12,000+ resources.)

"Yes?" Emeraldeye asked softly, lifting up his head. He arose from his nest and stretched his stiff legs, his light tabby pelt rippling. She scent of herbs clogging his nose didn't bother the medicine cat at all; he'd gotten used to it. A piece of moss clung to one of the darker stripes across his back, but he didn't see it-such small things never quite bothered him anymore. Emeraldeye, over the course of leafbare, seemed to be stretched thinner and thinner. Shadderscream doesn't sound sick...mayhaps he's come to talk about Deltaphase... His thoughts changed immediatly when he came to see Quartzprickle.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 pm

( My new fav eeveelution for now: Ninfia FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 38 Coroco10 However, it doesn't make sense that its name doesn't end in 'eon.' )

Shadderscream lowered his head and mewed,"Emeraldeye, it.....its Quartzprickle." He glanced over to the older she-cat, who appeared to not hear him at all and only lazily gazed at one of the empty nests in the medicine cat's den. "Veiledstar said she hasn't been eating or hunting well.......He wanted to make sure she got the attention she needs."

(I've been attacking the same person for the past 5 days over and over again, getting on average of 26 resources per mission.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:00 pm

(I've attacked Pink-espeon twice, gaining circa 4,000 food and metal and 2,000 crystals per attack. My third fleet is only a few minutes away from her place.)

"Quartzprickle! What has happened to you?" Emeraldeye asked, rushing to her side and nudging her to one of the nests. "Have you been feverish? Lost your apetite? Vomiting?" He went on to list symptoms, all the while leading her towards the coziest nest and looking around at his dwindling supply of herbs. It's a good thing that Miasmapaw found that yarrow... he let his thoughts wander for a few precious moments to the she-cat, letting a grin appear on his face. It was soon destroyed as he looked again at Quartzprickle and her pitiful state.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Quartzprickle flopped down on her side onto the nest, breathing in heavily the scent of moss and herbs. "Hu.....huh?" She opened her eyes a bit and looked over at Emeraldeye, and with a small smile, she mewed,"Oh, me? I'm just a bit tired and my legs are shaky. I think some sleep's all I need." She then gave Shadderscream and Deltaphase a short smirk and mewed just barely audibly,"My former huntress.....at least you have your brother to watch over you..." After that, she passed out with a low, healthy snore.

Deltaphase blinked at her former mentor for a few moments and looked quickly back up at Emeraldeye. "Is she going to be alright?!" However worrying her voice sounded, she gave a comforting looking of content as if she could almost understand what the older cat was suffering through. However, she sighed and blinked hopefully,"Emeraldeye, I came here to get something for my aches- Its not my joints or muscles, but my stomach....It feels sore and sour."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 pm

"Sour stomach? When did this start?" Emeraldeye asked curiously, sniffing Quartzprickle's sleeping form. "Shadderscream," he called, "Tell Veiledstar that Quartzprickle does not smell much of sickness, but that she just seems very tired. She should be well after a good rest."
He looked back over to the queen, a light but understandable worry glimmering in his eyes. "Have your kits been moving around more than usual?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Shadderscream dipped his head and backed out of the medicine cat's den, heading toward the camp's entrance as he assumed Veiledstar would be at the Training Grounds.

Deltaphase smiled and shook her head,"No, they're not writhing too much- enough for how big they're getting, but not enough for there to be something wrong. Its just that anything I eat never sits well with me." The black and tan she-cat's eyes then darted to Quartzprickle and he cooed softly, knowing her brother was already long gone,"Do you know why she seemed so.....sluggish?" She spoke gently and warmly as she watched the rise and fall of the silver-tinged white cat's chest. Its almost as if she.......no, that couldn't be...... Shaking her head, her kind look darkened into a nervous one as she turned back to the tabby tom. "Emeraldeye....have you........have you had any dreams from Starclan recently? Any signs of something bad coming?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Emeraldeye gulped dryly, his eyes losing the shimmer gained when a patient was found to be relatively healthy. "I shouldn't say this, especially with prying eyes and hungry ears all around us, but...The voices of Starclan whisper harshly to me. Their speak is undiscernable. It simply makes no sense, this talk of storms to come and past battles won. Most of these cats I've never even seen before! A ruby she-cat that seemed familiar seemed senile as she cursed the incompetence of some unknown warrior. Black and white and red and brown shapes lurked about me, their voices rising in horrible ghastly choruses of ethreal mews. The stars have ravaged my sleep and my mind-I can't take their insanity!" He's sunk to the ground, glancing about wildly as if he was reliving one of the dreams in which he floated-no fell-through a cimmerian abyss, never landing, just twisting about through the air in the agony of what is to come. "I've said too much. Forget all that I've told you! My incompetence be damned! I'll never see the end of this!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Deltaphase lurched backwards, her eyes ablaze with fright. Then, as he saw the old cat settle down, she calmed herself and mewed,"So I see......then I must tell you what I've heard from between our leader and my brother- a large group of unknown cats have been lurking about and from what Boulderclan says, they're violent. Could those rushing forms perhaps be a scene from the future of a battle between us all?!" Shaking her head, the usually shy cat forced a soft chuckle and meowed,"I'm sorry, Emeraldeye, to bother you with my worrying. Do you think i could get something for my belly? I'm getting a little hungry and I really don't want to end up retch it all away."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

"Oh, yes! I believe we still have some juniper berries that will clear that right up," Emeraldeye mewed, suddenly snapping from his hysterical state. He rolled a few berries from a niche and preseneted them in front of Deltaphase, smiling weakly. "Just eat these and give them a minute to work-you should be perfectly fine. If you continue to have pains, just drop by and I'll try something a little more potent." We're almost out of anything more potent.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Blueshard had by now decided it would be a good idea to go talk to Emeraldeye about his dreams. It seemed like the only logical thing to do. who knew, perhaps the medicine cat would have something to help give him dreamless sleep. He padded over to the medicine cat den, but hearing voices inside other than Emeraldeye, he sat down, waiting politely for his turn to talk with the tom.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Deltaphase nodded and thankfully ate the berries, careful to chew them slowly so she would chock. Afterwards, she dipped her head to the cat and back after the den, thanking Emeraldeye. Then she smiled at the blue warrior sitting outside the medicine cat's den before trotting off to the Nursery.

(I think she'll have something go wrong with her kits making them sooner than they normally should. They won't die, they'll just be born smaller than usual and very weak- kind of like preemies.)

Shadderscream broke into a swift run as he barreled through the forest towards the training grounds. "Veiledstar!" The group of cats came into sight. "Emeraldeye said Quartzprickle will be fine. She just needs some sleep- and a lot of it. Something much have thoroughly exhausted her."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Blueshard gave a polite smile to Deltaphase as the young queen padded from the nursery. Mental thoughts of his began to play around about how young she was. The life she was going to lead now was going to be difficult for her. And the rest of ours isn't? her's wouldn't have been already? He shook the thoughts away, padding slowly forward into the medicine cat den. "Emeraldeye?"
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm

"Yes, Blueshard?" Emeraldeye called from where he was locating his small supply of waterline. "Is there something that I can help you with?"

(Short Kindle post is terrible.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Blueshard padded slowly in. "uhm.. well. sort of yes, actually, I was wanting to talk with you about something... rather... disturbing.. to me really." the words were obviously well chosen, well thought out. Carefully planned before he spoke them. The tom's overall demeanor was that of a cat who wasn't too carefree at the moment, much unlike Blueshard.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 pm

(What to do....what to do....)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 pm

(this)

With silence surrounding her, the pale she-cat padded her way slowly through the forest. Her paws made little in the way of sound, seasoned by time spent upon her own- had worn and warped her into a stealthy, silent huntress.

Ah, but she was well aware of the danger of the territory she was in. She could not be seen here. Rumors had of course reached her ears of the wildcats living in these woods, what cat in the area hadn't heard them. She was just one of the few who took the rumors seriously enough to be on the look out for them. To say she feared them would be an overstatement, a lie. The truth was that she didn't fear them, but had a curious wondering which lead her to be a bit more open into padding into a clan's territory, and even more so, hunting upon that territory.

The hunt was most certainly enticing and she could scent prey, but she wouldn't dare hunt here. The little bit of fear she did have landed mostly upon the rumor of a certain black kit who had slaughtered several cats. Such a cat would be nearly suicide to run into, especially if caught hunting.

She didn't want to risk that. A piece of scrappy prey was not worth losing her life over.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 pm

(Nice- Very nice! I like how Blackpaw's got a bit of a reputation. Cats think he killed many when he's only killed one XD)

"Hmm?!" Blackpaw's ear twitched as he thought he heard the cries of Shadderscream calling out for Veiledstar. As the leader had yet to arrive at the training grounds, the apprentice took it upon himself to let the warrior know. Looking up at Relicheart, the small tom mewed sincerely,"Relicheart, I think Shadderscream's looking for Veiledstar. Since he's my mentor, I'll go tell Shadderscream that he's probably still in camp somewhere." The black cat smiled as the elder cat training his brother simply nodded and turned back to Sourpaw.

As he broke into a run, Blackpaw grinned softly as the cool air that normally clung to Frostclan's land, even during the hottest of Greenleaf days, flooded past his body, chilling his thin, large ears. However, something that caused him to stop was that a strong scent washed over his nose and tongue.....and it wasn't his clanmate. Feeling a hiss rise in his throat, he turned to face the way the scent was hailing from- the opposite of where he was originally heading. Shadder's a big boy- not as BIG as me, but a grown cat nonetheless. He can figure out where Veiledstar is on his own... With a short roar of confidence, the small tom hurried forward till soft, white fur entered his view. "Heheh..." he uttered in a deep, throaty chuckle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Veiledstar trotted up to Shadderscream, breath coming out in puffs. "I just heard you as I was making my way-What is it that you mean to tell me?" He asked, silently hoping for news on Quartzprickle. He was a bit antsy, as he usually was preceding the training of Blackpaw. He believed that the Clan cats might not even know what the strange apprentice was capable of. That heart of his...He must think he's doing the right thing. He can't be malicious.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Shadderscream halted and panted, his head low. As he picked it up, he gave the leader a large grin and cheerily mused,"Quartzprickle.....she's going to be fine. Absolutely fine. She just needs sleep- and a lot of it. But after her rest, she should be as good-" He broke off as the thought Quartzprickle....good? That's never going to happen- she's pretty much the queen of the Nasties- errrkkk.... entered his head and with a nervous chuckle, he shook it away. "Well, she'll be Quartzprickle....as she should be," he quickly added, his tail standing high in the air.

(U NO LIEK MEW'S NEW FORMS?!

OR SUBSCRIBE TO WILLOWCLAN?!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 pm

The silence at which she padded along gave him away.

She knew.

Her left ear flicked back towards him. Coming in fast from behind and slightly to the left. It was him. She knew it was him. Quick her mind ran through her options, she could flee, but that wouldn't guarantee she would escape. She could try reasoning, but she knew that was very unlikely to get very far. Well, that left only one option. She did happen to know that the she-cats here couldn't fight. Well that means he has a nasty surprise in store for him.

All of this traveled through her mind in mere seconds as such suddenly turned, facing him head on. she kept her fur as flat as she could. Maybe if he saw her not trying to put up a fight, it might keep him from attacking. No, she didn't have much hope for that, and she made sure to be ready when the time came to prove it.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Veiledstar gave a good-hearted chuckle, though it seemed somewhat empyu. "I don't think any cat would be too happy if Quartzprickle changed-it would be creepy to see her as cheery." He avoided using the word 'good'. "Well, I best be off. You know how Blackpaw is about training-he's always eager to learn something new." With that, he was off, disappearing down a familiar trail to the training hollow. As he finally emerged, he was surprised to see that Blackpaw wasn't even there. "Where has my apprentice been off to?" He asked Relicheart curiously, looking around and giving the air a sniff.

(Shit. Forgot to subscribe to Willowclan. Retarded is I.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:41 pm

(Lol I know Razz)

Relicheart sniffed the air and meowed plainly,"It seems that he's missed you. He had left to go find Shadderscream- the warrior was shouting his head off to the whole forest- and let him know that you weren't here with us. I'm assuming you found him before Blackpaw since his blast yammering has left my ears." The elder seemed tense today- almost bitter- as he spoke to the leader in such a flat tone. His bright olive eyes seemed dim and glassy- something very unusual for the normally bright and cheery tomcat.

Blackpaw's fur bristled at he lapped at the foreign scent that washed over his scent glands. "Hmmm....so I'm guessing you're one of those strange cats Boulderclan's been seeing around. No matter- I'll have you running off with that that of your between your legs. You know, I'm not afraid to fight off a she-cat, especially if they're a danger to my clan." His claws slide out, appearing quite big in comparison to his body's size. With a deep snarl, he inched closer to the white cat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:45 pm

She turned her head to the side. What strange cats could he be referring to? No matter, as she had feared, he took her as a threat. "I assure you I'm not, rather I'm just a loner with no intentions of sparking a fight. I've heard about you though. I know what you're capable of." She held her ground, forcing herself to stay calm. She would not attack unless attacked. "I am friendly, at least, I try to be. Who are these strange cats you speak of?"
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next