Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:39 pm

(Just so everyone knows, Shinepaw wasn't the one coughing. It was Jewelpaw...they were hiding in the back of the den cuz they were cold Razz Chibi thought they were both coughing) Jewelpaw sat next to Shinepaw who was a sleeping black lump of fur. Good, she needs her sleep. She yanwed and let out a short cough.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Riverpaw entered the apprentice's den. She sat down in her nest and let out a sneeze.

(Tomorrow greencough shall strike Twisted Evil )
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 pm

(Mmkay.)

Spiritsong sighed. Now where is that Cherrywing? she held back a string of coughs and got to her paws. She looked around for the large white warrior.

Foxtail curled up inside her nest. She glimpsed Eagletalon's dusty brown fur among the other sleeping warriors.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:43 pm

The sun was still high in the sky as Spark drifted off to sleep.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Ivy went into Spritsong's den. "Since you're sick...do you want Honeykit and I to look after people?", Ivy asked.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:51 pm

(9 hey what happened to Leafpaw? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:54 pm

(Shinxluver never got her cats approved, so Leafpaw isn't exactly part of the Clan anymore until she does get them approved.)

Spiritsong glanced over at Ivy. "I'll treat anyone who's got what I have. But for injuries, I'd rather you two patch them up. I don't want to get anyone else sick."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm

(( I doubt Shinxluver will ever post again. Maybe someone should pm her on pf. We could always say her charries died somehow...))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 pm

(yeah...)

Moonpelt fell into a fitfull sleep.

Riverpaw awoke and padded out of the den. She padded into the forest to hunt, unaware that she was carrying greencough.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:25 pm

(Yeah.)

Foxtail sighed and curled up into an even tighter ball. Her ginger tail rested right in front of her nose. The den was chilly, but not as bad as outside. At least there's no snow in here, she thought. Or wind.

Eagletalon glanced up at his mother, then turned so his back was to her.

(I'm currently adding a new chapter to my story... What do you all think is gonna happen? :3 (If ya haven't noticed, I like making people guess.))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:28 pm

(( parents to the rescue ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:31 pm

(Nope, not even close. This next chapter will actually help explain why Spiritsong always treated Cherrywing how she does... *hint hint*)

Thunderkit's coughing stopped temporarily. I guess mom was right. We did get sick from sitting out in the cold! He groaned. But still, I didn't think Coalkit could handle it. I was out way longer than him before that, that's the only reason why I ended up sick too!
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:37 pm

(( the falcon soars with a cherry red wing? or young cherrywing stops the falcon from ever flying agin?))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:39 pm

(Actually, the siblings are all older than Cherrywing. And they're still kits, so... But I'm still typing it out.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:43 pm

(( ...then I dont know ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 pm

(Finally added it. Pay special attention, and you'll find out why...)

Spiritsong sighed and turned to pad back into her den. Looks like I'll have to find Cherrywing later, then. But I'm going to need to give him a real talking-to! What kind of cat trains their apprentice with unsheathed claws!? Especially in leaf-bare! Urgh, that cat is really starting to get on my nerves.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Rosethorn had swept her two sickly kits into the medicine cats den while they where sleeping. She'd made them a nest and was now waiting for Spiritsong to come and look at them.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Spiritsong flicked her tail. "So Thunderkit and Coalkit are both sick, right?" she meowed to Rosethorn. She sighed and padded up to them. "I'd be careful if I were you. I know you're their mother, but... How do you think they'd feel if they got you sick?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Rosethorn leaned down to give her kits a sniff. "I'll be ok, it's only white cough and I've had it before, i've built up a bit of an immunity to it." She meowed. She stroked her paw down Coalkit's back soothingly as he coughed in his sleep. "What herbs do you have Spiritsong?" She asked, she was a about two-paws length taller the the medicine cat, though that didn't make her very tall.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:32 pm

"Well, I need to find out everyone who's sick before giving out my herbs, so I know how many I'm able to give to each cat," Spiritsong sighed. She padded over to her herb piles. "At the moment, I don't have very many in the first place. The frost is ruining the leaves." She separated a few of the piles from the rest. Each were rather small. "This is all I've got." She sneezed, then started coughing.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:41 pm

I wish I could help. With all the sickness going around there's not enough herbs. But Ivy was determined to help. She stormed into Spirtsong's den. "Spirtsong, what herbs do you need?", she said boldly.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:43 pm

"There is no serious injury or illness at the moment, You should get some rest. Your no good to the clan if you are as sick as the rest of them." She meowed. She looked worried. If Spiritsong got really sick.... Well she didn't want to think about it.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Riverpaw padded on through the icy forest, trying to find prey. She lifted her head and scented the air, but to no avail. She cursed under her breath and padded back to camp. Riverpaw stifled a sneeze and felt a wave of heat wash over her. She poked her head into Spiritsong's den and mewed "I feel a bit feverish"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Spiritsong sighed. "Ivy, they've all been killed by the weather. It'd be nice if we could find some, but I've gone through this entire territory trying to find more herbs without any luck." She shook her head at Rosethorn. "I'm not going to take a break until I get the chance to speak to Hawkpaw and Cherrywing," she grumbled. Then her head snapped towards Riverpaw. "Come here, then..."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Riverpaw padded into the den and sneezed repeatedly. She sniffled and said "I feel terrible."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next