Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 23 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Riverpaw kneaded the soft moss in her nest with her small paws. [i] I wish I could go outside, [i] she thought boredly. A yawn escaped her mouth annd she lie down in her nest.

Sparrowkit's eyelids twitched slightly. They would be opening soon. (I hope..Rose, GH)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 23 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 pm

(Okay, something interesting needs to happen. This is very boring...)

Eagletalon quietly padded into the snowy forest. The crisp, cool air was driven back by his thick, dusty brown fur. The warrior's intent, pale green eyes scanned the area for prey... Or intruders. He was extra alert today for some reason.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:12 pm

(I don't even give a shit what Rosethorn or GH says anymore, I'm having Sparrowkit open his eyes TOMORROW!)

Stoneclaw padded out of camp. He climbed a tall tree and sat on a sturdy branch, flicking his tail back and forth. He did his best thinking in trees, the hieght cleared his mind and the air seemed fresher. He heard the call of a sparrow and closed his eyes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:18 pm

(You're right Sheyna...we need to drop a Drama-bomb!)

Lavender scanned th camp. Everything seemed normal, except there were barely any cats in camp. Where is everyone?

Ivy wondered where everyone was. Something's going on. Eagletalon, Stoneclaw, Cherrywing, Thornpaw and his mentor.....even Rust is gone! She padded up to Spirtsong. "Hey....anything happening?" Ivy asked, but she knew what the anwser was going to be.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 pm

(Hey Mewmew, your a mod. Can Sparrowkit open his eyes? I know Mewmew is on somewhere...)

Stoneclaw opened his eyes again to see the large sparrow right in front of him. "You need a name," he said plainly. "I'll call you... Jerry," he added.

(Anybody remember Jerry?)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm

The brown she-cat leaped down from the top of the tree, a loud thudding boom clashed with the wind. Her sharp eyes glowed as she streaked closer to Rust, claws drawn. Without warning, they raked down his side as she quickly slipped under his belly and kicked his opposite flank. Flipping to face him, she shouted with a fierce call. It was so loud, it made nearby birds flutter away, crying with fear. The rogue crouched, belly brushing the ground, and she snarled,"Attack me fool!" (I would say that it would be about time to, but I often skip ahead, so I'm unsure. And yeah, I remember Jerry. I even put him in the Frostclan picture I did.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:30 pm

(Course I remember Jerry! XD Jerry is too awesome to be forgotten.)

Spiritsong groaned. "Not a thing." She swished her tail over the snow, leaving a light groove in it. "I almost wish there was... But a peaceful camp is best for all, especially during leaf-bare."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 pm

(Jerry will live on forever! That is why I brought him back, I've been feeling nostalgic since I started doing the pages of Frostclan and actually reading them)

Stoneclaw remembered the butterfly that Swiftpath had named Jerry. Swiftpath had always loved her bugs. [i] Ah, Swiftpath, why did you have to take a monster for a mate and suffer the consequences? [i] he thought sadly. Stoneclaw let out a sad yowl.

Jerry cocked his head at Stoneclaw, wondering why he was so sa. Unlike a normal sparrow would, he stayed put and cried out with Stoneclaw, a long sorrowful tune.

(I've been keeping track and it has been over a REAL week since Sparrowkit was born Razz)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:41 pm

(Then I'd say its ok, but that's just me Razz) Shinepaw wandered about camp, sudden coughs coming now and again as she padded around boredly. Despite her faulted vision, her ears and nose weren't better than any other cats'. Plopping down, she looked around for her sister, Jewelpaw. Oh course, the she-cat wasn't there in camp. Probably in the forest. She grumbled then got up, feeding for the fresh kill pile, but sighed when she saw it was nearly empty. "Stupid Leafbare..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Stoneclaw had the sudden urge to visit his son. He said his good-byes to Jerry and hopped out of the tree. Stoneclaw padded through the soft, wet snow towards camp and shook it off his paws as he arrived. He trotted into the nursery and gasped.

Sparrowkit was struggling with the muscles in his eyelids. He tried to open them with all his might. His right eye cracked open and he saw the world for the first time. A blurry grayish shape was at the entrance to the nursery. Sparrowkit began struggling with the other lid.
(who are all the cats in the nursery?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Rust's mucles tensed. He jumped to the left, then right, then left, and halfway through the jump, he attacked. He hit Mystery in the chest, with his claws, knowing she could handle pain. A spilt second after that, he let lose his weight, planing to pin her down.

Ivy sighed. "I thought you would say that.", she said, gloomingly.

Lavender curled up closer to Sparrowkit. "He's opening his eyes!", she said excited.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Stoneclaw ran into the nursery to sit by his kit. He purred with excitement.

Sparrowkit say the dark greyish figure curl up next to him and another light greyish blurr was beside him too. He finally got his other eye open and things seemed a bit clearer, but not much.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:00 pm

(Rosethorn and her kits. I believe that's it.)

Thunderkit watched Sparrowkit silently. He was glad that he wasn't sick anymore. The young tom and his brother had been lucky the whitecough had been treated quickly enough.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Mystery reared back, but then feinted right, then left and slammed into Rust, knocking the young tom over. She was as fast any Frostclan cat, but was more brutal than anyone Rust ought to know. This she-cat was even more harsh than Cherrywing when it came to training. She leaped onto Rust's back and her claws pierced his shoulders. Twisting her claws till blood welled out like water falls, she pushed him down into the snow and growled,"If you ever try to sneak up on me with such an attack again, I'll gouge your bloody eyes out, ya hear?!" Her paws grew red and sticky as the metallic tang of blood filled the air. As the blood seeped into her paw fur, the brown began to fade, being replaced by a sharp, sickening crimson color. Along with the scent of blood, the scent of mud came from out of nowhere.

Honeykit blinked awake, hearing the excited mews of his clanmates. Opening his eyes, he was surprised to see so many members in the nursery at once. "Wha-What's going on?" he muttered, but soon his eyes caught sight of Sparrowkit and his heart sank as he thought. Petalmist should be here to see her kit's eyes open....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Pain flooded through Rust's body. Damn, that hurt!! On the inside he was screaming, but on the outside he only laughed. Rust was normaly nice to she-cats, but this chick was just going way too far. "Didn't expect much from a she-cat!, he snickered, and pounced. He felt his claws dig into her warm flesh. Then he did what she did. He twisted his claws and dug deeper into her flant. Then something happened. Something he'd never felt before. He had the sudden urge to kill. Now, he loved the feeling of blood, soaking in the fur on his paws. He looked down, to see.......white fur?!?!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 pm

As though reading his brother's thoughts, Thunderkit mewed softly, "Poor Sparrowkit. He doesn't even get to see his mother... That's just wrong. Why did Petalmist have to leave her newborn like that?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:12 am

(Wha- Holy crap, Tor did you just say Jerry was a sparrow? He can't make a sound. And Jerry is MY character, your god modder! *rage* XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:56 am

(I like the name, Jerry! Anyway, Stonclaw would think of it since he loved Swiftpath so much :p)

Stoneclaw licked his kit's fur. "Hello, sparrowkit," he purred softly.

Sparrowkit looked around. He saw a lot of blurry blobs of color and felt his father beside him. He swiveled his head, desperatly looking for his mother. Sparrowkit yowled for her, a consistant, painful mew.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Lavender looked at Stoneclaw, sorrow in her eyes. She looked back down at the kit. She began to sing. Again, her voice was like silk. "Go ahead my dear, open your eyes my dear, your mother will return, And she'll be so happy to see how much you've grown......."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:41 pm

(It would be wierd if Petalmist just walked in there like, 'sup?)

Stoneclaw nodded his head sadly. [i] Oh, Petalmist what did I do to deserve this? [i] he asked himself.

Sparrowkit's yowls gre slowly quiter as Lavender's words soothed his ears. Eventually his cries died out completely and he rested his head on Stoneclaw's paws, exhuasted from the day's events.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Lavender finished her song once Sparrowkit stopped mewling. She curled up to the kit, preparing to sleep. She took one last glance at Stoneclaw. She could tell he was sad. Why Petalmist? Why? Don't you love your family?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Stoneclaw stared at his sleeping kit with a soft expression on his pained face. "Mabye your mother will come back, if she doesn't I will be here for you forever. Your family still loves you, my little hero," Stoneclaw whispered, only audible to Sparrowkit.

Sparrowkit wriggled in his sleep, showing that he heard his father's kind words.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Lavender heard Stoneclaw's soft words. I wish I had a father like that.... A tear rolled down her cheek, but she quickly shook it off. She looked up at Stoneclaw. Her eyes were filled with hope and compassion. "If you ever need help with Sparrowkit, I'll be happy to help.", she said, not sweetly, but serious.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 pm

"Thank you," Stoneclaw mewed gretefully. He couldn't imagine how Lavender felt, with no father looking over her.

Riverpaw groaned and coughed up a hairball. She grunted and sneezed. "I hate this stupid grencough!" she yowled randomly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:21 pm

(i'm bored)

Lavender fell into a dreamless sleep.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next