Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:31 am

Jewelpaw nodded, her eyes still glued to the ground, glowing with somber light. "Yeah....but she's all I have now..." A lovely cream she-cat got up and padded out of the nursery and smiled at Lavender before stopping to eat a sparrow.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:32 am

"Well that's not very exciting." Coalkit snorted. "What where you doing out of camp anyway?" He said, he was eyeing Honeykit's ear, wondering oh far he'd have to reach to bat it.

The young she-cat was rolling around in the snow, the dry snow sticking to her thick fur but not melting through. She pawed at her collar, she liked the sound the bell made but the collar pinched her scruff. She saw a mouse and grinned, she pounced at it but missed, she continued chasing the brown ball of fluff, she couldn't see the white warrior to the right of her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 am

Foxtail trotted into Spiritsong's den. "Will you introduce me to your new friend?" she meowed to her sister.

Spiritsong kept her eyes on what she was doing. "Couldn't you just ask him for his name instead of asking me while he's sitting right here?" Her eyes had a glimmer of amusement.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 am

"Real toms never cry".Rust replied. Smoke filled the air. Cats shrieked in terror. Death was everywhere. Hot death. Fire.Baby Rust saw his big brother lieing there. BuBu? BuBu wake up. He started to cry.

The memory flashed out of his head. Toms never cry.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 am

Spiritsong snorted. "Trust me, that isn't true."

Foxtail nodded in agreement.

"I just told you!" Thunderkit yowled in frustration.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 am

Honeykit nodded. "Yeah, pretty boring. Even I can get outta camp-" Oops! Now i'm in for some trouble!

Surprisingly, Cherrywing let out a small chuckle at the she-cat. Next thing her knew, he was walking up to her, mewing,"Well, you'll never catch a mouse like that! Watch me." He crouched down and leaped onto the brown fluffy creature, killing it swiftly. "Here." and he dropped it by the cat. "The name's Cherrywing. How about you?" His red eyes seemed......warm.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 am

"Real toms also NEVER hit shecats or kits. Except for self-defense.",Rust replied.

"Are you okay?", Lavender asked.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 am

Spiritsong rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, real toms wouldn't dare hit a she-cat," she meowed sarcastically. Then she shook her pale gray head. "Where do you even come up with this stuff?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:42 am

Jewelpaw nodded. "Yeah, its just.....we recently lost Pheasantpaw, my brother. Death has been hard on everyone since Darkstar's death." She then smiled and said,"At least the now roam in starclan. Now, let pick out you and your sister some nest since she looks as if she's about to kill over!" She giggled and padded over to the apprentices den.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:44 am

Rosethorn raised her whiskers. She'd got them now. "Well then, how do you get out of camp dear." She asked Honeykit with a slight smile.

The she-cat gave a little squeak then realizing the cat was no threat gave a sigh of relief. "Oh um I'm.. Lily, my names Lily." She meowed. "And thanks, though I think I could of caught it myself." She said tossing her head, but she grinned while doing so. "Your where really stealthy mister." She purred rolling into the snow again.

((Diva Lily is a diva

I just realized... she does look a bit like Swiftpath..))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:45 am

The handsome young tom looked up as if remembering something." My big brother was the best warrior alive.", he said finally. "He taught me". Rust smiled at himself.

Lavender woke up Ivy and they followed Jewelpaw.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:46 am

Thunderkit grinned at his brother. Busted.

"Best warrior alive, huh?" Spiritsong chuckled. "And how many warriors have you met?"

Foxtail rolled her yellow-green eyes. "Couldn't you be nicer for a change?"

"I could, but I choose not to," her sister replied.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:50 am

Cherrywing chuckled and sat in the snow. "Well, Lily, what are you doing out here in the cold?" His think furry tail coiled around his slender body and lanky legs. (Oh god.....GH might be mad, but I see a Graystripe moment appearing XD)

Jewelpaw entered the den and began moving around moss beddings. "I sleep in the far back."

Honeykit slunk back and mumbled,"Well, I once snuck out of camp following a patrol." He left out that he had been following Riverpaw and Heronpaw before they fell in the river. Then he jumped in shock. If he had been there for a moment longer, he could have also met Goldenstreak!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

Thunderkit flicked his tail and turned his golden eyes on their mother.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

"Well a fire hit our camp and he went into a burning nest to save the kits when no one else did."he died but managed to save all the kits,Rust said sadly. My mom and dad died when i was a baby so he took care of me.When he died i had no one. Til' i met the sisters."

Lavender was tired so she couldn't wait to get to the den.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:54 am

Spiritsong finished treating his paw. "Careful walking around on it for a few days, alright? And don't lick it, or you'll end up with a foul taste in your mouth."

(I gotta go, bye!)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:55 am

okay,Rust replied. (bye)
Rust stepped outside wondering what to do next.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:57 am

Coalkit grinned, his brothers where in trouble but he got off scott free! "Now Coalkit I see that look on your face, don't think I didn't see you sneak out last night." Rosethorn meowed turning to flick him with her tail. "Really my sweets, your good but you could be better." She meowed

"I was following a bug, it had been buzzing around my home all morning and I decided to chase it out." She meowed. "It was the first time I'd seen snow so I got distracted and it flew away." She smiled sweetly, she wasn't even doing it on purpose, the smile just came. She was a sweet cat, if a little odd.

((I'll have to go soon, help my mother with shopping. Don't be alarmed if I disappear.

Second thought I have to go now. I'll be back later.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 am

Honeykit sneered gleefully at Coalkit, his look saying 'oh yeah?! Look who's talking!!" He flicked his golden tabby tail.

Cherrywing smiled and meowed,"Well, you'll have to be more careful when exploring the forest. Its a pretty dangerous place at times." He licked the snow from his pelt. What was this he felt inside himself?.....He hadn't felt it in such a long time. Ever since..........Swiftpath! (byez)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:59 am

((I have returned!))

"The other she-cats are always warning me not to come out here, I thinks it's pretty exciting." She meowed gazing around the snow covered forest, her pale yellow eyes alight. "I've looked out over the forest since as long as I can remember. It's nice to be able to... see..... it.........." She drifted off as she watched a fat snow flake float past her face.

"I, well. There was mouse scent and I wanted to see if I could catch it." Coalkit said lifting his chin. Rosethorn smiled. "Ahh there is no excuse for being caught. I want you all to clean out your nests. You can get fresh moss from Spiritsong's den. Just don't go sniffing in her herbs" With the last part she flicked her steely silver gaze to Honeykit.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 am

Honeykit dipped his head and raced off, mewing,"Bet I can get the moss faster!!" He streaked into the den and tugged at the old moss, pulling it outside before returning to collect new, clean bedding.

Jewelpaw's gaze glinted off of every other of her visible clan mates and she sighed. There was no one out that she felt like hunting with...but she didn'y wan to go alone. She plopped down next to the wimpy fresh kill pile, waiting for a new face to appear from a den.

Cherrywing smiled. He hudged the mouse over to Lily and stood up. "Well, I must be going. It was very nice to meet you, Lily." and he dipped his head to her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:15 am

Rosethorn purred as she watched her sons race away. "Make a task into a competition and it becomes fun." She meowed softly. Coalkit barreled into his brother as they came out of the den with the old moss. "mumpf!" He grumbled over the moss in his mouth

Hawkpaw hopped out of the den, shivering as the cold wind pierced through his short pelt. It was times like these he envied long furred cats.

"Thanks for the mouse Cherrywing! Maybe we'll see each other again? My house is the two storied pale blue house with the old willow out the front. You'll probably see me before I see you." She meowed nodding to herself. "Your white as this snow." She added and smiled.

((Playing Lily is fun, she doesn't have to make sense. Hmm I think I'll make her a little older *goes to change character bio*. Since she's new I can do that XD

I'll have her acting as a Kitty-pet for a while longer until she decides she wants to join the clan.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 am

Cherrywing smiled and meowed,"Sure! Hope to see you soon!" He padded off, leaving a small trail of frozen grass as he trotted through the snow. Hmmmm.....It wouldn't be my first time in the Two-leg Place...

Jewelpaw looked up at Hawkpaw and trotted up. "Wanna go hunting? It'll help take our minds off the cold." Her silver eyes seemed to plead to him, begging to go out into the wild snowland.

Honeykit hissed and leaped onto Coalkit's back with such grace, you could tell his body wasn't ment for fighting.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:30 am

Lily smiled and waved her tail in farewell. She picked up the mouse, delighting in the smell of it. "I'll eat it under the willow" she thought her mind already wandering. She took a winding path back to her home. She really didn't seem to fully grasp she was trespassing, she went over the scent markers with a hop, skip and a jump.

Coalkit dropped his moss and bucked, aiming to through Honeykit off.
"Boy's!" Rosethorn sighed, exasperated.

Hawkpaw scratched behind his ear. "I suppose, it'll warm me up." He meowed. "Ok then, you lead the way!" He purred and smiled charmingly.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:36 am

Jewelpaw nodded and bounded excitedly out into the forest, the icy winds buffeting her hair. Imediately, she was chilled to the bone so she back up still she stood next to Hawkpaw, their pelts almost touching.

Honeykit yowled and leaped off, dashing into the nursery with the fresh moss. "I win!! I got the moss here first!!" The small golden tom bounced proudly around Rosethorn.

Cherrywing padded into camp and settled down by Petalmist, who had offered to share her meal with them. The two exchanged a few words before continuing to eat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next