Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:41 am

"Yes I see that dear, now you have to spread it out." She meowed purring. Coalkit pouted and pounced onto Honeykit

Hawkpaw continued to pad forward, scenting the air. "Do you smell Kitty-pet?" He asked looking around. "I'd have thought they'd be smart enough to stay in when it's cold."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:45 am

Jewelpaw nodded, shivering even in her long fur. "Y-yeah!!....and mouse!" Her stomach growled. (Gtg)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:46 am

((Bye!))

"Where?!" Hawkpaw meowed softly, he looked around, he didn't want to miss out on the chance to grab a mouse.

((I'll go as well then,))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 am

Jewelpaw's nose twitched and she replied,"Its already been hunted. Maybe Cherrywing stopped to hunt while on his walk? I know I was the one who dragged you out here, but lets go back. We probably won't find anything and our mentors might want to start training before t gets too late and even colder." She beagn to walked back.

Honeykit patted the mss down and dived into the nest, wriggling around like a worm. "Ahhhhhh!"

Shinepaw grumbled in her nest. She couldn't seem to fall asleep.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 am

Thunderkit arranged the moss into his nest and layed down. He watched his two brothers playing, but made to move to join them.

Spiritsong shivered when she padded outside of her den. Unlike Foxtail, Spiritsong's fur was thin, and the cold easily pierced right through it. She glanced around quickly, shook the snow off her small paws, and retreated back into her den.

Foxtail bounded out of the warriors' den. Her black paws sank immeadiately into the snow. She lifted them out and continued trotting out of camp. Her ginger tail and black fur was bright against the pure white snow; it was always hard for her to hunt well in leaf-bare, since she stood out so much from her surroundings. If only Spiritsong had thicker fur. She wouldn't have as much trouble hunting as me, she thought.

Eagletalon shook the snowflakes off his forepaws. After his mother left, he walked into the warriors' den and curled up in his nest, shivering a little. He did have thick fur, but if he didn't keep moving, the cold seeped into him and chilled him to the bone.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 am

Cherrywing glanced up at Spiritsong's den and thought for a moment. If she wants to come out and enjoy time with the rest of us, why not allow me to help her? Cherrywing got up and walked into her den. "Spiritsong? If you want to come outside, you may sit by me. My long, thick tail will keep you warm." His red eyes seem kind, warm-hearted.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 am

Spiritsong chuckled. "That's alright. I don't really hae anything to do but sit around, anyway. The snow killed all the herbs. The only difference between sitting outside and sitting in here is that it's warmer!" She grinned at him. "And since when did you start calling me 'Spiritsong' instead of 'kiddo'?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 am

Cherrywing grinned and meowed,"So....You want to be treated like an appretice?! Well alright then!!" and he leaped onto her gently, tickling her with his paws "Like that?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:24 am

Spiritsong laughed. "Hey, quit it!" She stuck her forepaws in her face. "I just asked a question!"

(Gotta go. Sister's got a soccer game. Might be able to get online using my phone, but I'm not sure yet. So for now, bye!)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 am

(Kayzerz...bye!) Cherrywing laughed, but staying in place. Finally, he got up and begam straightening his messy fur. "Alright, lets act mature now. What kind of example would we be seting for the kits if they saw that?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 am

The sun was rising over the forest(skipped to next day.) Lily was peering out her window. A few birds sat darted past and she put a paw on the glass, she wondered what it would be like to fly.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 am

(I think I'm gonna bring in a kitty-pet..but he won't be a permanent character.....I'll be needing him way later so I guess a'll just introduce him now rather than later Razz) A small black and white tom sat on the top a nearby fence, gently licking his white paw and white belly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 am

Lily trotted down the stairs and stood by the door. She mewed until her one of her owners came and opened it up. She purred and rubbed herself on the female's leg then trotted outside into the snow, more had fallen during the night. Lily admired the way the sun sparked off the snow, making it glitter.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:31 am

The cat saw Lily and meowed gleefully,"Mornin neighbor! Enjoying the snow?" He had crept along the fence till he cae close enough to look down at Lily. He was a slender black tom with green eyes, white socks, belly and muzzle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 am

"Sure am! It's great when it's like this. All dry and fluffy.. although the sloshing sound it makes when wet is amusing." She said tipping her head and looking off into the distance. "..... Hmm I wonder if you can eat it." she added out of the blue.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 am

The cat laughed and leaped down. "I'm sure you can. I've always been told with was frozen water...like ice except softer." He sniffed the snow and shivered. "Its mighty cold though. The name's Doucet. Yours?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 am

(seriously? 6 pages while I'm asleep *grumble grumble* anything important happen?)

Riverpaw bounded into the woods. For some reason she was extremely happy that day. She padded around until she found a scrawny squirrel. She dropped into a low crouch and started dragging herself foward, slowly advancing on the unwary creature. When she was only a tail-length away she pounced and landed on the startled squirrel's tail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 am

"What a funny name, Doucet." She said rolling the word on her tongue liked it tasted odd. "Well my name is Lily, I suppose your new around here?" She said turning her sentence into a question. "I mean I only came here a couple of months ago but I thought I knew everybody."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 am

(My lil sister joined Forstclan with 3 apprentices, two girls and a tom.) Shinepaw padded around boredly. She hadn't had much training since she became an apprentice and she felt she was beginning to lag behind.

"Nah, I've been living here my whole life.....I've just been an indoor kitty until just recently. I really don't remember much before moving here....my past life is a messy blur."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 am

Riverpaw dragged the squirrel back to camp and dropped it on the fresh kill pile. She padded off into the apprentice's den in search of someone to talk to.

Stoneclaw padded around camp. He was thinking of Bane. What if he does destroy my whole clan and then take my life too? Will he keep me alive until that day? He wondered.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 am

Thunderkit was curled up in a tight ball in his nest. His thick fur kept him relatively warm.

(I think I'll temporarily introduce one of my three characters. Later, though, so I can fill a form out for her -is using phone-)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 am

"That's a bit odd, you don't remember much at all?" Lily asked watching the tom cat curiously

((speak of the devil, here comes the real Lily scratching at my door.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 am

(Ahhhh...using phone is often hard Razz ) Doucet gingerly pressed his tongue against the snow, melting it and lapping up the water. He then pricked his ears as he heard a large, lumbering sound approach. "What on earth is coming near?! Its coming from the forest!"

Cherrywing leaped onto the fence and mewed,"Hey Lily!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 am

"Oh heya Cherrywing! I didn't think you'd come visiting this soon. This is my new friend Doucet, he's only recently started going outside." Lily meowed. She smiled at the big white warrior. "You weren't to cold out in the forest last night?" she asked
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 am

(yeah, especially if you have to protect from the rain!)

Spiritsong shivered a little as she trotted out of her den. She'd seen Cherrywing leave camp and wondered where the white warrior was off to the time. The small she-cat trotted out of camp, following his footprints in the snow.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next