Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 37 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:44 am

Hawkpaw grinned. "Should we catch something on the way back?" He asked as he got to his paws and shook himself, sending snow and dead leaves flying.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 37 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 am

"Ehhh....why not. Here, catch!" He tossed the rat over to Hawkpaw. "We'll ask one of those Irish cats if its any good. Now lets get home before the wounds begin to fester." The large warrior started off, secretly wondering where Lily's scent had disappeared off to. Please say she went home. Its not safe for her out here.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 am

Hawkpaw caught the rat midair and followed Cherrywing back home, the kitty-pet scent gone from his mind.

((He should come back out after he takes Hawkpaw back to camp.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 am

(Kayerz! I think that I might want to do a one on one RP with GH for one of my characters who hasn't been used yet.....MY BELOVED GARTH! But, oh course, that will be later Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 am

(BRB, changing computers.)

(Back)

Hawkpaw padded into camp and laid the rat near the fresh kill-pile. "Anything else for me to do?" He asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 am

(Kay...I'm submitting new pics to DA Razz) Cherrywing entered camp, gingerly licking his neck wounds. He walked over to the fresh kill pile for a snack, but stopped. There was something wrong with the prey there.....They had been tainted! It smelled of sickness there and he looked around the camp. He knew what had happened. White Cough was beginning to spread. He got rid of the bad prey and set out to find some new meals for his clanmates.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 am

Lily was sitting down in the snow. She rolled onto her back and tried to pull her collar off. Her thick fur, though short, protected her from the snow.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 am

Cherywing then appeared, looming over Lily with wonder in his eyes. "What are you doing?!" he asked, jokingly. Blood continued to trickled down his neck, but not as much as before. He hoped he had frightened Lily, only surprised her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:33 am

"I have decided to rid myself of this collar" She meowed, she tucked her back legs under her collar stretched out her neck. She used her back claws to pull it off, it went flying across off and hit a tree. "There's the end of it." She rolled back onto her stomach.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:39 am

Cherrywing tilted his head to the side, staring at the collar. "But don't you need that so your twolegs don't lose you?" He turned back to face Lily, his heart beginning to swell. Was she deciding to stay in the forest?! But then he thought of....Swiftpath.....and it made him feel sick.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 am

She went over to her collar and bit off the bell, she then buried what was left of it. "I love my two-legs, I truly do. But I have felt... incomplete, that is until I wandered into the forest. They will get another cat." Her pale eyes shone.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:39 am

Cherrywing walked over to her. "So...what do you plan on doing? Wander the forest the rest of your life?" He sounded concerned, his long white coiled up as it shook snow off of itself.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am

(( Oh gawd. That picture is so awesome Rose, for the one-on-one RP. I just wish I made Thornpaw say something cooler ))

Thornpaw flicked his ears at his mentor a bit angrily. He separated from the tom cat, sniffing for prey, his ears perked. His ears caught a slight shuffling sound. Slowly he turned his head, in that direction. He crept forward and peeked around a bush. Not even a fox-length away stood a strange animal. It was mainly white expect for some black near its paws. It had large orange eyes, and a thing long tail. It almost resembled a mouse or a rat. But it was as big as a squirrel. Its scent was unfamiliar to him as well, though it smelled almost like the scent coming from the two-leg alleys. Thornpaw wondered why, but he didn't let himself get distracted. If he waited too long the prey would escape his grasp. Thornpaw moved in a circle around the prey until he downwind of it. Thne he crept forward behind it. With only two tail lengths left. Thornpaw leaped and pounced on his prey. His jaws fastened around its neck, and his claws grasped it by its belly. His jaws came together, just as he felt a fiery claw pierce his skin. He dropped the dead possum to look at where it had struck. His paw was bleeding, a small cut quickly made by the prey. This was a dangerous animal, one probably known for its speed.

(( its a possum ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:49 am

Equestria was gingerly icking her delicate paws, wondering where everyone was. Jewelpaw was still out in the forest. So was Cherrywing. Shinepaw had returned from a hunt not too long ago, but I believe I heard her say she was going to look for Thornpaw. Something about promised training and such....Frostclan seems peaceful....though I know their days of harmony are numbered. There is something wrong.....If only I knew what that tiny tabby knew.....I know that if I can talk to him ,he'll tell, but his large white mentor...he'll want trouble and since I have none to bring, he'll start some. She stood up, fluffying her thin pelt so that it feathered out without becoming matted. Petalmist was still asleep by Sparrowkit, the kit looked at lot like his mother...and father thought Equestria. Not many kits carry their parents markings or color unless they were purebred, like some of the cats from the Alleys or Twoleg Place.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:00 am

(( after a few more posts Ill switch over to the one-on-one)))

Thornpaw picked up his prey and padded back in the direction where he had left Pheonixtalon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:01 am

((Thanks DN. Took me a couple of hours but I couldn't think straight until it was finished.))

Phoenixtalon padded up next to Thornpaw eyes wide at the side of the creature. He dropped his mouse and shook his head. "You continue to surpass my expectations." He meowed pawing at the opossum. "Remember to get that cut checked, this season is not the one to let even minor wounds go untreated."

Hawkpaw settled down to lick some of the scratches on his flank, they stung but they would be fine.

((When you said Possum I though, WTF(mate) when did we go to Australia?, then I realised you meant Opossum.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:06 am

(( lol. Yeah thast what I meant ))

Thornpaw dropped the animal next to Pheonixtalon's mouse. His whiskers twitched in wonder "How?" he asked confused.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:07 am

(O.O if minor wounds are bad in cold, Cherrywing and Hawkpaw are in for a surprise Razz) Equestria mumbled a bit before settling down again. Her joints were beginning to ache a bit from the cold, but she ignored the fact that she was getting older. Time is a queer thing.....so little can go by and everything could change.....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 am

Phoenixtalon flicked his apprentices ear with his tail. "That's an opossum, we rarely see them around here, normally hard to catch because their so quick. Your barely more then a kit, still got allot of growing to do and your catching opossums? Your a natural. I haven't seen such natural talent since well.. since my brother. But don't let it get to your head, unless you keep practicing your skills will wane like any other cats would. No lets get back to camp, the queens will appreciate your catch." He meowed and picked up his mouse. He sped up the pace till they were practically jogging back to camp.

Hawkpaw finished grooming himself and stretched out in the cool snow.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:16 am

Thornpaw picked up the opossum and quickly followed. He hadn't known this prey was known for its speed, however now it made sense. He had had a cut on his paw before he even noticed. He glanced in front of him at Pheonixtalon, and he sped up his pace to run alongside him. He was wondering about Pheonixtalon's brother now, though for some reason his thoughts kept slipping back to the she-cat and the strange alley's.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:19 am

They reached camp and Phoenixtalon dropped his(Stoneclaw's) mouse on the fresh-kill pile. "Go get some rest kid. Tomorrows your last day off training, spend it well, go exploring, make some new friends." He meowed and padded over to join a group of senior warriors discussing the up coming Gathering

((Skip to next day.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 am

Thornpaw nodded and dropped his opossum onto the pile. He wandered into the apprentice's den and fell asleep.

Early the next morning, not more then a few minutes after dawn. Thornpaw slipped out his next. The camp was eerily sioent as most of the cats were asleep. What Pheonixtalon had said to him, the night before echoed in his head.'..go exploring...' Well Thornpaw's curiosity had finally gotten the better of him. As a fresh layer of snow fell from the sky, Thornpaw padded towards the small gap in the barrier. He slipped through it to arrive in the clearing for making dirt. He slipped away from there, flicking a snowflake off his ears towards where he had met the she-cat late the previous night.

(( switching to one-on-one ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 am

(all that happens in the One-on-one takes place within a single day but we can keep it going for awhile. Saying that because It's late here and I'm not sure when I'll sleep.

You should post first)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 am

Equestria then moved to the elders den. Jewelpaw had let her sleep there since no one else did and she didn't want the loner to freeze in the night. Curling up in the frosty moss, the white loner stretched out her tired muscles and closed her gentle green eyes, the horrors returning to ignite once again into her mind. Blood rained down and a large black figure loomed over her, his eyes shining greedily as he face was glazed with blood. "Equestria, its been a while since you've fled your nightmares last. I am beginning to wonder why such a strong being like you, with your powers and all is still afraid of me, a dead cat! You're just the same old wimp from before! Your illusion is become tricky to the mind once again, but I know not to follow such witchcraft!" Equestria flinched, creeping back and the shadowy cat laughed. "Fool! You cannot flee me again. I'll only keep returning till you look your sanity...Or maybe, you already have! I mean, come on! Slayer of Vipers?! Why don't I just start calling myself Walker of Dreams or Hunter in the dark-" "Or maybe Killer of Kits...?" It was mutter so softly that the tom almost didn't hear Equestria's retort. "I'll have you know that the kits were fine! They were safe with me!! And besides, even kits with the tiniest drop of clan blood should deserve better that to live with a wandering gypsy rogue! They need a strong family to watch over them, a clan!! Hah, but what would you know about family or harmony......" The tom began to fade, but just as he was beginning to disappear, he hissed into the dark mist surrounding the white she-cat. "Just remember, I will always be here to haunt your life and dreams. Only you can quit my appearances and you don't have to nerve to do it....Fare well, lovely old maiden..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 am

Ivy slept in the doorway of the medicine cats den. She was half awake so she heard movement. Hopeing it was prey, she opened one eye to see Thornpaw, padding out of camp. I wonder were he's going.......nah it's none of my buniuess anyway. And she drifted back to sleep....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next