Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 39 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 am

Cherrywing snorted and crept closer to the rustling sounds, which were getting louder as the creature came closer.

Jewelfire mumbled something and curled up tighter, coiling her bloody tail around her body.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 39 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 am

Spiritsong growled in annoyance and gently moved Jewelfire's tail away from the rest of her body. "This would be easier if she was awake. Then, at least, I don't have to worry about her rubbing any of the herbs off!" she grumbled to herself.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:23 am

"Is our clan cursed to go through nothing but trouble." Hawkscar growled letting his claws sink into the soft earth. He glanced at Jewelfire. "She looks peaceful though."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:24 am

Suddenly, a small golden tabby kit appeared through the bushes with a mouthful of herbs. Cherrywing stood there, shocked, with his claws raised above Honeykit. Pulling his paw down, he mewed,"So sorry Honeykit. Thought you were something else."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:25 am

(sorry guys I have to go to work
-hates working on weekends-
Whatever your doing on the Alleys Mew, I would like to know -_-)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:27 am

(Don't worry, it'll be clear soon enough Razz Gonna head to bed though, kindda tired Razz See ya tomorrow)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:27 am

( Lulz it's not the Alleys, Rose. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:28 am

(See ya.)

"That's what it seems like," Spiritsong sighed. She finished applying the herbs to Jewelfire's injured tail. Then her ears twitched, and she quickly trotted out of her den. "Honeykit?" she meowed in surprise.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:17 am

Hawkscar curled up next to Jewelfire, the she-cats even breaths soon lulled him to sleep. He dream of blood frozen on the ground and a twisted mangled cat.

Lily peered out of the warriors den and swallowed down the last morsel of sparrow as she saw the kit appear.

Snowtail wandered what was formerly FlameClan territory. A mouse skittered past behind her and she whirled around and pounced, pinning the tiny brown creature beneath her paws. She sank her teeth into it's neck and quickly devoured it. Her skinny sides heaving with even that little effort. She opened her mouth in a huge yawn and sat down in the soggy snow.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:25 am

Honeykit heaved a big smiled and mewed,"Thought we could use some more tansy. There's plenty in the Alleys on the way to here. There's plenty different types of herbs too! Marigold, Mallow, Juniper, and Catmint. And more!" Without waiting for a response, he trotted into Spiritsong's den and set the tangy herbs down in the spot ment for that kind.

Jewelfire yawned, pulled herself closer to Hawkscar, and purred. She knew Smolderstar could see them at any time, but Hawkscar had saved her, not the fiery leader. She didn't care if he would be mad, he wasn't her mentor anymore.

Whitestep was sitting on fence, grooming her thin tail while she hooked her delicate claws into the poreous wood. Her green eyes flickered across the frozen landscape, tall pines and swaying beeches. The land she used to call home.

A large muscular tom lurked quickly through the deep, darkened parts of the forest and soon enough, he stopped. Creeping into an old fox den, he settled himself, his tail, or at least, what was left of it, neatly coiled around his paws. Sitting before him was a thick shadow with a light aura surrounding him. They talked for many hours before the tom got up and left. As he left, the light, lively aura was now gone, and a thick, breath-tightening darkness came from the shadow in large waves. The tom had entered in the early morning, where it was still dark, but now, when the sun hit his fur, golden light shined from his simmering pelt and he raced off in a direction he hadn't gone for moons. Many moons. Its was the land of the Other Wilderness.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:44 am

(anything happen while I rode for 8 hours to Orlando? I'll only b on for 5-10 minutes)

Jerry let out a mournful call. ne of his sparrow friends had been picked off by a cream she-cat not long ago. He fluttered onto the highest branch of a tall tree.

Stoneclaw sighed, he padded out of the bush he hid in. "Sparrowkit?" he called softly, after climbing tto the branch that Sparrowkit lay on.

Rivermist smiled. She brought the scawny vole into camp and plopped it onto the fresh-kill pile. With a happy sigh she sat down beside a coniferous bush.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:46 am

(I have no idea what is going on O_o)

Snowtail stretched her acting limbs. She hadn't realised how hard it would be to live on her own in winter. But she wouldn't, couldn't give up. It just wasn't in her nature.

Phoenixtalon dropped a pair of squirrels on the fresh-kill pile and heaved a sigh. "All will be clearer come new-leaf" He muttered.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 am

(Sparrowkit and Stoneclaw are in the woods, Bearpelt is sleeping, Rivermist is next to a bush, and Moonpelt is sleeping......)

Sparrowkit spat at Stoneclaw. "Go away!" he yowled angrily, but tears still pooled in his confused eyes. Sparrowkit buried his face in his paws.

"Sparrowkit, come back to camp! You'll catch your death out here!" Stoneclaw pleaded. He smoothed down Sparrowkit's bristling fur getly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 am

(Nothing happened while you were gone, Rose. As for Tor, not sure what you've missed. But I am adding the finishing touches to your b-day pic Razz)

Honeykit trotted out of the medicine cats den, looking from a piece of prey to rid his mouth of the tansy's flavor. Spotting the freshly caught squirrels, he plucked one up and began to nibble.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:00 am

(AWESOME!! I figured out this much: Honeykit returned; Hawkpaw is now hawkscar...but at first glance I thouhgt it said Hawkstar because my aunt's dog woke me up at 6:00. I was like HOLY SHIIIIT WHAT HAPPENED TO SMOLDASTAR!!??)

"No! Let me die! Petalmist wants me to die!" Sparrowkit yowled. More tears ran down his face and splattered against the ground. He sobbed loudly.

"Petalmist loves you! She 's just afraid of what she'll say. she's afraid that you'll hate her forever!" Stoneclaw reassured him.

"You don't get it! She didn't even apoligize! She just walked away like I didn't exist!" Sparrowkit spat, he leaped out of the tree and ran towards camp, leaving a trail of tears.
(Now I must take a shower)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:05 am

Suddenly, a white paw caught Sparrowkit as he dashed by and the cream queen stood before him. "You may not realize it not, Sparrowkit, but it hurt me to leave. If you were older and capable of traveling, I would have brought you with me. It was awful to go alone, but I wanted you to be safe and I knew Rosethorn would take care of you till I returned." Her pale green eyes locked with his and she urled her thick tail around his tiny body. "I am dearly sorry for what I've done and I feel its too much to ask for you to forgive me. Just do not hate me for my past actions."

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:07 am

(So tired... I'm going to sleep.....)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:11 am

Spiritsong trotted over and sat down next to Honeykit. "Glad to see you back. Without Pumpkin around, I'm the only medicine cat," she meowed with a smile. Her fur was still soaked, and she'd started to shiver, but the small she-cat seemed to be pretending she didn't feel the chill. "But about the other three? Did they stay?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 am

Honeykit lower his head, and his tone softened. "Yeah, they stayed. I already miss them, butnI had to come back. Being a medicine cat was the path Starclan set me upon and I shall do nothing to stray from that path. Though I do ask one favor if I stay. I would like to gather herbs in the Alleys from time to time. It'll allow me to get what we need and visit my family too." His gold eyes were strong and stren, saying that even if she said no, he'd do it anyway.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 am

Spiritsong met his gaze evenly. "That's not a good idea, actually. By taking from their herb store, it leaves less for them, and it belongs to the alley cats. It'd be best to ask permission each time you go, just in case they're low on something we also need. Not to mention that it's dangerous to go on your own; you'd have to be accompanied by me or a warrior. Visiting your family's alright, at least. But I do wonder... Why did they let you leave?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 am

Honeykit's eyes widened and he starred at the ground. "I-I.." He was relunctent to reply. "...I brought up my father. I told them that it was his fault the clan's this way and....." He swallowed both his pride and fear. ".....And I would undo everything he did, to rise Frostclan back up."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 am

Spiritsong suddenly smiled a bit. "Are you very sure that's what you want? Because, if you're not aware, you'd be better off leaving it to a warrior. The position of a medicine cat isn't one to do much except help others do what we need done. Especially with a leader and deputy who don't respect this position. The exception is if you're actually a warrior at heart..." Her smile widened slightly. "Or you love a good challenge. I think there'd be quite a few happy cats if you managed to straighten out this Clan... Not that I approve of you blaming your father, mind you."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:34 am

"M-mum? I still love you...I was blinded by my anger!" Sparrowkit wailed. He burried his face into Petalmist's creamy fur.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

Rustclaw padded over to Rivermist, a concerned look in his eyes. "Rivermist, you should have been acompanied by someone. You could get hurt and I can't lose you......Not to that short-tailed yellow rat." he said. He wasn't mad, he was scared. Scared of losing his mate.

Ivyfeather laughed as Lavendermoon did a happy dance.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 am

Rivermist sighed. "I can take care of myself. You, of all cats, should understand that. I know it's dangerous with Shadewind still lurking but you must understand that I won't die at his paws without a good fight!" She said, her anger increasing as she thought of Shadewind and Goldenstreak. He claws sheathed and unsheathed rapidly.

Stoneclaw smiled. He purred slightly and licked Sparrowkit's ear. "Shh, shhh," he mewed soothingly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next