Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 40 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 am

Rustclaw sighed. "I'm sorry, but don't tell me you wouldn't be concerned if two bloodthirsty killers were hunting me down." he meowed, laying next to Rivermist.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 40 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 am

"I would worry so much my fur would fall off!" Rivermist replied, sighing. "Next time I hunt, your coming with me," she mewed, and affectionatly licked Rustclaw's ear.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 am

"Goodly." Rustclaw smiled and purred.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:54 am

Rivermist purred loudly, and rested her head on her paws. "I didn't see Shadewind while I was out....do you think he's pltting to sneak up on me?" she mewed worriedly, as the thought came to her mind.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:56 am

Petalmist purred and licked Sparrowkit's ear with great affection. "Dear, its alright. I'm back and here to stay. Now..." She picked him up. "...Let's get you back to camp. I caught a juicy crow with our names on it."

Whitestep finished her grooming and looked down. Maybe just one step? She leaped off the fence, and with such grace, the lithe white she-cat landed on the forest's soft ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 am

Sparrowkit grinned. "Why do you like birds so much? I'm starting to think you'll pick off Jerry!" He joked.

(GTG for a little bit)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:59 am

(Bye)

Rustclaw sighed. "I don't know....but we have to be alert just in case."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:25 pm

(I'm back! Might take a bit to post 'cuz my cousin is wanting to check out the other floors on this smancy hotel XD)

"I'll make sure to listen for anything while I'm hunting with you, or any other warrior," Rivermist mewed, and chuckled a little. "I wonder when Sparrowkit will be apprenticed," she murmered.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Honeykit nodded and mewed,"I guess. But was it really wise for Starclan to choose Darkstar for a leader? I mean, I heard he wasn't even a warrior for a whole before he was sent to the Moonstool! And then to choose Smolderstar?! What's wrong with Starclan these moons?" Honeykit sighed and shuffled his paws through the snow.

Whitestep trotted through the snowy forest as snowflake crystals danced around her pricked ears. Her pink pads weren't cold from the snow as once it touched them, the snow began to melt. The frost is coming an end. Finally.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Spiritsong sighed. "I don't believe Starclan choosing your father was a bad thing. He did well, leading them." Then, with a growl, she said, "But choosing Smolderstar... I really wonder what was going through their heads!"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Bearpelt slipped out of camp, glancing aaround for other cats. He padded silently towards twolegplace. A skinny mouse sat nibling at the base of a tree, and he couldn't resist. Licking his lips, Bearpelt creeped towards the scrawny creature, then pounced, trapping the mouse between his unsheathed claws. Crimson red blood seeped out of the mouse's side, the light slowly left its dark eyes. Bearpelt smiled and grabbed the prey in his jaws, te taste of blood filling his watering mouth.

Stoneclaw looked a bit worried. Sparrowkit! Petlmist doesn't know about Jerry! he thought frantically.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:12 pm

A silver tortoiseshell ( I have finally learned what a tortoiseshell cat is >:3 ) tom picked his steps carefully as he walked through the forest. The thaw would be soon, the time of the frozen white was coming to an end. Normally this would be a good sign, but this cycle, it wasn't. Trouble was afoot in the Alley's. The rumor's said the trouble wouldn't stop in the alley's though. It would spread to the forest. Feeling the burden of being a wanderer heavy on his shoulder's, Silver retreated deeper into Frostclan territory. Nearing where he knew the camp was.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Snowtail wearily stood. It wasn't a good idea for her to stay in one place for too long and this territory was crawling with foxes and rogues since none of the other clans had claimed it. They had said it would be bad luck and the territory had gained a bad reputation. She glanced in the direction of FrostClan territory, they had always been welcoming to other cats.... But rumors said their new leader was callous and cruel. She'd never seen him though, he'd never went to a gathering, usually it was left to the senior warriors to bring their cats to meet with the other two clans, though it was never a full patrol.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Lavendermoon trotted from camp, after promising her older sister that she would catch some prey. She wasn't a good hunter, but she didn't want to let her sister down. "Hmmm ha hmmm hunn...." she hummed lightly, as she slowly stepped through the forest. I love this time of leaf-bare. Right when it's about to end. She caught sight of a rat, and thought of Aigean, for she was the only expert at hunting rats in Frostclan. The rat looked terrified. It had come from the Alley's in search of food. "Eww." Lavendermoon mewed, as the rat's beedy eyes stared at her in fear. "Get outta here!!" she shouted. Lavendermoon hated killing things, even mice and rats. She was a lover, not a fighter. "Get out of here, I don't want to kill you!!!" she shouted. She pawed at it and it ran away. I'm not cut out to be a clan cat. A kitty-pet sounds more like me.... She dreaded to see Ivyfeather's disapointed face for coming empty-handed, but it was better than killing that poor little rat. She headed back to camp, but stopped when she heard something in the bushes. It was the rat. It must have been ill-headed, for no normal rat would follow a cat. "Not you again, get outta here!!" she yelled.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Snowtail could here somecat yowling from all the way on the other side of the forest. "What are they teaching cats over there?" She grumbled. She flicked her ears and padded onward. She spaced her paws evenly and leaned over the FrostClan boarder , ear angled in to catch the slightest sound. The scent of MossClan clung to her only faintly.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:22 pm

"Get out of here, ya stupid rodent!!" Lavendermoon yelled. Her ears perked as she smelled something she's never smelled before, but knew it was another cat. "Who's there?" she asked.

-------

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=96
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40